Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:12 PM #51

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Tends to only be applied to lesbians. Its not just transactivists, a lot of 'normal' transgender people are the same. Lesbians are transphobic bigots as penises on transwomen are female body parts and as such, its the vagina they want so they are vagina fetishists and need to get over their bigotry.

Sounds mental, but its actually fairly common these days. Literally every lesbians friend I have has had an experience with a person like this.

Watch this, if you have spare time. Its all absolutely bat****.
I have learned much from you on this topic.
I’ve seen that Riley before on Youtube.He/she/they seems like they have alot of growing up to do.
This whole agenda seems to have gone from ‘we want acceptance’ to ‘we want to reshape the world around us and force you all to think,feel and be how we want or you’re an evil bigoted transphobe’
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:16 PM #52
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
I’ve seen that Riley before on Youtube.He/she/they seems like they have alot of growing up to do.
This whole agenda seems to have gone from ‘we want acceptance’ to ‘we want to reshape the world around us and force you all to think,feel and be how we want or you’re an evil bigoted transphobe’
Absolutely spot on. Its being driven by narcissistic arseholes, absolute fantasists advising the government on law changes that will effect everyone, but with no thought to anyone it will actually affect.

Meanwhile people grow even more deluded and start thinking biological sex is a social ****ing construct. It really annoys me sometimes when I see people I consider intelligent buying it all Every one of my mates knows the score now though. I tend to find once people find out the extent of it all, and think just a little into the matter (rather than just repeating the cultlike chant of 'transwomen are women'), they become 'gender critical'

The more Indias on TV insisting straight men should shag transwomen the better. Wakes more people up to the crazyness.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-01-2018 at 07:17 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:19 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
I know, I wasn't trying to make it sound like it's all about genitals lol, I was just responding to a comment about genitals. People can have whatever preferences they want though, and smells/touch/hair/body shape etc etc, all fine and I get it. The angle I was coming from was if somebody matched somebody else's preference in those ways or whatever way it might be, and they were attracted to them and wanted to date them, and the only thing that put them off was finding out they are trans, then although they're perfectly entitled to that, I just don't personally get why they would be.
Well i mean obviously people can change their preferences.Nothing wrong in that.
But also imo there’s nothing wrong in saying that you’re not attracted to trans people if you aren’t.
You can state that you would never date a trans person because that is how you genuinely feel.They don’t float your boat.
It’s just stating your sexuality.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:22 PM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

This CBB season sure is an education
Old 06-01-2018, 07:25 PM #55
You know my methods

You know my methods

Its getting more and more like the "Im a Laydeeee sketch"
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:25 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
She's very arrogant.
India Willoughby in therapy gonna get shown in future for sure.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:26 PM #57
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
I agree. The entire video has a very passive aggressive subtext of "I won't tell you how to live your life, but it's wrong how you live your life and this is how you should think, feel and act".
Deconstructing emotions and sexual attraction like it's some sort of a technical issue that you can adjust - it's not practical nor making any sense.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:30 PM #58

Quote:
Well i mean obviously people can change their preferences.Nothing wrong in that.
But also imo there’s nothing wrong in saying that you’re not attracted to trans people if you aren’t.
You can state that you would never date a trans person because that is how you genuinely feel.They don’t float your boat.
It’s just stating your sexuality.
That's all fair enough, I'm not trying to say there's anything 'wrong' with holding that view though just to be clear, I'm just saying I don't really get why someone would rule out ever being attracted to someone, that they otherwise would be attracted to, purely on the basis of them being trans, if the status of being trans was all it came down to (however rare that situation might be). I don't think it's a 'wrong' view to hold though.

edit to add: I don't think it's the same as stating a sexuality though is it? Like if I was attracted to a trans man/born female I would still consider myself gay. I think.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras

Last edited by Jamie89; 06-01-2018 at 07:32 PM.
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:32 PM #59
You know my methods

You know my methods

All of the TL's trans pals hate her and are going ballistic
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:32 PM #60
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Yeah I take the other person's side in this India dispute yet again but India has not necessarily been bad TV for me.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:37 PM #61

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Depends on the context, how the discussion evolved etc.
If I was ginger, bald or wore glasses and somebody in the group decided to spout how they wouldn’t date a ginger, a baldy or a spectacle wearing person then I would think they were being rude. But just pass it off as their ignorance.
However if the conversation was brought up as the general subject and opinions asked for then that would be totally different.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:40 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That's all fair enough, I'm not trying to say there's anything 'wrong' with holding that view though just to be clear, I'm just saying I don't really get why someone would rule out ever being attracted to someone, that they otherwise would be attracted to, purely on the basis of them being trans, if the status of being trans was all it came down to (however rare that situation might be). I don't think it's a 'wrong' view to hold though.

edit to add: I don't think it's the same as stating a sexuality though is it? Like if I was attracted to a trans man/born female I would still consider myself gay. I think.
See i think differently and it’s probably unpopular on here but I believe that a man can never become a woman no matter how many ops and hormones they have.To me they’re still male so if i found myself have feelings for a trans woman i’d consider myself gay.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:42 PM #63
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:
The Voice 2012: Bo Bruce
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:

Quote:

I think it comes down to other people's perceptions, honestly.

I don't it's the same either.
Monkey Slut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:44 PM #64

Quote:
See i think differently and it’s probably unpopular on here but I believe that a man can never become a woman no matter how many ops and hormones they have.To me they’re still male so if i found myself have feelings for a trans woman i’d consider myself gay.
Yeah that is quite unpopular on here lol But no that actually makes sense in that case, I wouldn't have thought sexuality would come into it or it would make someone question their sexuality if that happened but I see what you're saying.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:44 PM #65
0_o

0_o

Quote:

Your sexuality is your own business, but personally if I was shagging a pre-op transman I would consider myself bi as the transman is female. Post op...not sure, but its not the same as a man as its all surgically constructed (also SRS for transmen is nowhere near as avanced as SRS for transwomen) but fairly sure I would still see them as female, just with...male features or something.

I think I have mentioned my extended family member before but there is a similar situation going on pretty close to me at the moment. A family member is dating a transwoman, the transwoman wants srs but my family member says she is not a lesbian and wants a cock to shag, basically. So she considers herself in a straight relationship.

Its all a bit..confusing really.But however someone looks at it, sex is a valid reason to turn someone down. Sexuality is not something anyone needs to 'get over' or be considered transphobic tbh..that does imply sexuality is a choice.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:45 PM #66
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

This is where lines have to be drawn. People are entitled to be as they want, in whatever sexual form they want, but they should give everyone else the same respect and allow everyone else the same freedom to be themselves and express themselves as they want. Forcing someone to like something they just don't is never going to end well

As I said in a previous thread she has set the cause back 20 years by her appearance on this show.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:47 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
This is where lines have to be drawn. People are entitled to be as they want, in whatever sexual form they want, but they should give everyone else the same respect and allow everyone else the same freedom to be themselves and express themselves as they want. Forcing someone to like something they just don't is never going to end well

As I said in a previous thread she has set the cause back 20 years by her appearance on this show.
well said
Old 06-01-2018, 07:48 PM #68
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Sorry Jamie, no disrespect intended, but if I dated a man only to discover he had once been a woman I would struggle with that and believe I would not be able to get past it. It would be too uncomfortable for me. I think it would be a big deal for many people.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:48 PM #69
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:

Quote:
So...you're usually attracted to cis women and then find yourself having feelings for someone who identify as a woman and looks like a women but just so happens to be trans and despite not being attracted to cis males before or since, that makes you consider yourself to be gay? That doesn't make sense to me. Would you still consider yourself to be straight if you dated a trans man because they were assigned female at birth?
Monkey Slut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:52 PM #70
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Slut View Post
So...you're usually attracted to cis women and then find yourself having feelings for someone who identify as a woman and looks like a women but just so happens to be trans and despite not being attracted to cis males before or since, that makes you consider yourself to be gay? That doesn't make sense to me. Would you still consider yourself to be straight if you dated a trans man because they were assigned female at birth?
This is such rubbish...noone is 'assigned' anything at birth. Sex is noted. Assigned makes out that its just random Harry Potter sorting hat crap like 'oh lets put this one in with the boy group...no reason why, just we have decided this one is male' when its obviously not.

Edit. Yes, intersex people exist, before you say this. But intersex is not trans. And intersex groups/people have repeatedly asked to be left out of trans conversations.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-01-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:52 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Slut View Post
Yep.Because to me they are still a woman.

I suppose it all comes down to your perception of trans people.My opinion is that it is impossible to fully transition.It can’t happen without some kind of distant future genetic engineering.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:54 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post

100%

This kind of thought police dictatorship thinking is a dangerous far left agenda which isn’t just limited to the trans issue.
It’s anti freedom of thought and freedom to even be who you are.It’s regressive af.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:58 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Nadia Almada & Luke Anderson the only 2 housemates I can remember were nothing like India.. they were so easygoing and we actually got to know them as people not just their transgender side of things..
Old 06-01-2018, 07:59 PM #74
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Well if we are honest, most times you can tell. Especially with transwomen. Transmen do tend to pass very well in a few cases but they still have vaginas, and if they do not, its still not a 'penis'

The likes of Blair White pass very well...male friends have said they do find Blair attractive facially and such but could not sleep with someone who has a penis, as they are not gay. Even with SRS, its not a 'vagina...its an inverted penis or bits of colon made into a hole. So its still different. So I definitely understand saying you could never go there sexually tbh. It does noone any favours to pretend neovaginas are actual vaginas.
Yeah Blaire White is definitely passing. She hasn't had the surgery though, she opted to keep her original equipment because she didn't want to lose the ability to orgasm (very understandable)

Quote:
Tends to only be applied to lesbians. Its not just transactivists, a lot of 'normal' transgender people are the same. Lesbians are transphobic bigots as penises on transwomen are female body parts and as such, its the vagina they want so they are vagina fetishists and need to get over their bigotry.

Sounds mental, but its actually fairly common these days. Literally every lesbians friend I have has had an experience with a person like this.

Watch this, if you have spare time. Its all absolutely bat****.
This video is such trash but a surprising amt of folk who exist out there think this way.

Quote:
Agreed, it's gone too far. Now it's all about making grandiose moral accusations and covering up their own prejudice with emotional arguments whose sole purpose is to dictate to others and bully them into accepting their premise. It's no different than any other prejudice if you really listen to the reasoning behind their views and see the cues. There are some darker elements hiding behind these views, because when you feel you're superior enough to dictate to the rest of the group how the world not only should but MUST operate in order to achieve "total acceptance"... it's too similar for me to the Scientology scam and trying to achieve "clear".

And many of the arguments have a very strong hierarchy to them. Your gender/racial label literally dictates how you are expected to be treated/perceived.. and there's nothing you can do to escape it for the rest of your life. It's a very sad and miserable POV.

Last edited by Maru; 06-01-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:13 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Yeah Blaire White is definitely passing. She hasn't had the surgery though, she opted to keep her original equipment because she didn't want to lose the ability to orgasm (very understandable)

This video is such trash but a surprising amt of folk who exist out there think this way.

Agreed, it's gone too far. Now it's all about making grandiose moral accusations and covering up their own prejudice with emotional arguments whose sole purpose is to dictate to others and bully them into accepting their premise. It's no different than any other prejudice if you really listen to the reasoning behind their views and see the cues. There are some darker elements hiding behind these views, because when you feel you're superior enough to dictate to the rest of the group how the world not only should but MUST operate in order to achieve "total acceptance"... it's too similar for me to the Scientology scam and trying to achieve "clear".

And many of the arguments have a very strong hierarchy to them. Your gender/racial label literally dictates how you are expected to be treated/perceived.. and there's nothing you can do to escape it for the rest of your life. It's a very sad and miserable POV.
Yes exactly and it’s not limited to the trans issue.It comes from a place of
‘Oh so you’re comfortable with your gender/you’re white/you’re straight/you’re male?
Well you have privilege.We need to take some of that away to make things more equal’
You don’t have enough victimhood points so you’re bottom of the hierarchy.
Then comes the dictating and being called ‘white male patriarchal cis scum who perpetuates rape culture rah rah rah’
It’s all the same ****.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
clashes, date, ginuwine, india, transgendered, woman, wouldn’t