Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Old 27-01-2018, 05:17 AM #1

Default Andrew confirmed she holds people back but will he be believe when he stood againstit

Widdicombe has been suppressing people the whole series as i ve said before so it ll be interesting to see if people get it now and realise she hasn't been good for encouraging conflict SO CALLED ENTERTAINMENT cos conflict can t happen around her cos most daren t speak out against her.

But will he be believed when he stood against the Head Scum or will the Head Scum still get backed when it s disgraceful when ALL she is is a Bigot, turning her eyes up at gay or trans people and calling it disgusting when two guys hug she holds back most of rest so why when she s stopped so much happening in house cos she s held people back when shes such an obvious bigot why is she still getting backing it s load of rubbish that old people should always be respected it should be like ALL PEOPLE SHOULD GET RESPECT INITIALLY unless they do something to earn disrespect which Widdicombe has by her bigoted cr*p my Father also who is old used to beat me up every second day while growing up IS HE WORTHY OF RESPECT COS HES OLD NOW ?
clairefromsomewhereinnort is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 06:54 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB17: Jayne

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB17: Jayne

This all sounds like a you problem
Natawho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 06:57 AM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

I stopped after "Andrew confirmed.."

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 07:03 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post
Widdicombe has been suppressing people the whole series as i ve said before so it ll be interesting to see if people get it now and realise she hasn't been good for encouraging conflict SO CALLED ENTERTAINMENT cos conflict can t happen around her cos most daren t speak out against her.

But will he be believed when he stood against the Head Scum or will the Head Scum still get backed when it s disgraceful when ALL she is is a Bigot, turning her eyes up at gay or trans people and calling it disgusting when two guys hug she holds back most of rest so why when she s stopped so much happening in house cos she s held people back when shes such an obvious bigot why is she still getting backing it s load of rubbish that old people should always be respected it should be like ALL PEOPLE SHOULD GET RESPECT INITIALLY unless they do something to earn disrespect which Widdicombe has by her bigoted cr*p my Father also who is old used to beat me up every second day while growing up IS HE WORTHY OF RESPECT COS HES OLD NOW ?
My head hurts trying you read your angry post .
Old 27-01-2018, 07:36 AM #5
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post

I agree that Ann has by her more domineering style been able to stifle, particularly in daytime and early evening at times too, perhaps some actions, and interactions between the housemates.

However,I don't blame her for that, as that is how she is and always has been.

What irks me is it the housemates who have allowed her to influence how the house is.
They are the ones who should have done their own thing regardless.
I do agree with her,she should be able to get hee sleep.

Then again when Jim Davidson was in CBB some housemates made his time there really trying,especially at nights.

Ann's dominance and not only is it Andrew who indicated behaviour and interaction were suppressed around Ann.
Her dominance, has made compulsive viewing,for me anyway.

Your last section of your post is sad to read,for me respect at whatever age should be earned across all ages.
Someone older should not command respect if they put-down younger people deliberately.
Likewise vice versa.

Respect is a 2 way Street.

I see your point but Ann is being how she has always been,while that can be accepted,it is the others who if they feel they have had to modify their behaviour around Ann.
They then should have taken issue as to same.
They have allowed the series to progress around Ann.
Only they could have altered that.

It cannot be denied her,that she has been a housemate bringing really compulsive viewing to this series.

Last edited by joeysteele; 27-01-2018 at 09:04 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 07:39 AM #6
You know my methods

You know my methods

yes ann goes to bed at the same time every night

way to really stifle the young ones .... by sleeping

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
againstit, andrew, back, confirmed, holds, people, stood