Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 14-03-2018, 06:19 AM #26
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninastar View Post
I know I don't post on here much any more, but this is something that really irks my soul.

I know there are people on here (most people on here) who hate the 'Anti-PC Brigade' I understand that. A lot of those people just use that argument because they themselves are pretty small minded and like to be offensive and don't like that they get called out for their bigotry.

But I do there there are some issues when being politically correct is actually dangerous, and this is one of those times.

To put it bluntly, there are people out there who would rather avoid being called something like 'racist' or 'xenophobic' than admit there is a problem with asian grooming gangs. People would rather defend the asian community and say things like 'white people do it too!!!!!!' or 'not all asians!!!!' rather than address the fact that young women, young girls and even boys are being sexually exploited on a daily basis.

Something needs to be done about it. There are people literally so terrified of being labelled as a racist or a bigot, that they are too afraid to report these things. And even if it does get reported, not much can even be done about it.

I've mentioned this on here before (I think) but when I worked in schools in Bradford, the turn around of white female teachers was insane. I had one teacher tell me that she actually had a gun pointed at her on her way home (which she told the school about the next day and they called the police) and she said she didn't want to come back to work, but obviously she had to because she had bills to pay. She found out eventually that it was only a BB gun, but still...

This doesn't happen to the male teachers, but it still happens to some Asian female teachers sometimes too (its mostly the boys who have no respect for the women) but white female teachers have absolutely no respect given to them.

And I know this will probably upset some people, and others will think I'm being racist, but I really do not care. This is something I have experienced first hand.

I had a kid tell me he wanted his dog to attack me because I had an american flag on my bag... This was said by a kid in year 4... primary school

It broke my heart because I learnt in these asian dominated schools, that the girls start to do housework like cleaning and cooking from the age of year 3, while the boys go home and dont have to do anything other than playing with friends and gaming. They don't even have to do their homework. And again, the teachers have no say in this because they will (and have been) accused of racism.

On another note, I have a FB group I post on, where a girl who was 16 at the time (iirc) and she was warning people that when she was in Leeds a 'Pakistani man' was following her and her friend and trying to get them to go with him to his house... Instead of people being like 'Okay, why is a grown man trying to get you to his house?' people were like 'HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS FROM PAKISTAN??? WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HER WAS FROM PAKISTAN??'

Why does it matter whether she knew he was from there or not? The point is she was FOLLOWED and harassed by a man almost twice her age and she was trying warn other women/ young people not to talk to him/listen to him.

(She knew he was Pakistani because he told her when he was harassing her)

Basically, my point is that people are so scared of reporting these types of things, that they just don't bother anymore. This is why these asian grooming gangs target young white females... Don't get me wrong, they target asian girls too, but they have far less respect for white females who don't share the same culture as they do.
Thanks for the presumption and insults, had you spent more time in SD you would know this is an issue very close to my heart personally, not just from being from that area but from being aware of this issue for a long time.

I have brought up in various topics the Nick Hornby book 'Dark Heart' it explains clearly the cover ups and the blind eyes' in many UK cities throughout the 90s, I for one am really glad this is now in the open and I hope soon all those shielded from justice will be exposed from ALL backgrounds.
Old 14-03-2018, 06:32 AM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Thanks for the presumption and insults, had you spent more time in SD you would know this is an issue very close to my heart personally, not just from being from that area but from being aware of this issue for a long time.

I have brought up in various topics the Nick Hornby book 'Dark Heart' it explains clearly the cover ups and the blind eyes' in many UK cities throughout the 90s, I for one am really glad this is now in the open and I hope soon all those shielded from justice will be exposed from ALL backgrounds.
Covering up such crimes is deplorable and should be punished accordingly but those actually committing the crimes are the real scum - but you do seem to focus more on the cover up than the actual crimes themselves. That is certainly how it comes across anyway.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 06:53 AM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Covering up such crimes is deplorable and should be punished accordingly but those actually committing the crimes are the real scum - but you do seem to focus more on the cover up than the actual crimes themselves. That is certainly how it comes across anyway.
The cover up was due to the crime as well as the people committing the crimes, that was my point. For me it was a lack of safeguarding for children in local authority care that shocked me after befriending some 'looked after' kids in the late 80s.
Their stories were shocking.
Old 14-03-2018, 06:54 AM #29

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
I know I don't post on here much any more, but this is something that really irks my soul.

I know there are people on here (most people on here) who hate the 'Anti-PC Brigade' I understand that. A lot of those people just use that argument because they themselves are pretty small minded and like to be offensive and don't like that they get called out for their bigotry.

But I do there there are some issues when being politically correct is actually dangerous, and this is one of those times.

To put it bluntly, there are people out there who would rather avoid being called something like 'racist' or 'xenophobic' than admit there is a problem with asian grooming gangs. People would rather defend the asian community and say things like 'white people do it too!!!!!!' or 'not all asians!!!!' rather than address the fact that young women, young girls and even boys are being sexually exploited on a daily basis.

Something needs to be done about it. There are people literally so terrified of being labelled as a racist or a bigot, that they are too afraid to report these things. And even if it does get reported, not much can even be done about it.

I've mentioned this on here before (I think) but when I worked in schools in Bradford, the turn around of white female teachers was insane. I had one teacher tell me that she actually had a gun pointed at her on her way home (which she told the school about the next day and they called the police) and she said she didn't want to come back to work, but obviously she had to because she had bills to pay. She found out eventually that it was only a BB gun, but still...

This doesn't happen to the male teachers, but it still happens to some Asian female teachers sometimes too (its mostly the boys who have no respect for the women) but white female teachers have absolutely no respect given to them.

And I know this will probably upset some people, and others will think I'm being racist, but I really do not care. This is something I have experienced first hand.

I had a kid tell me he wanted his dog to attack me because I had an american flag on my bag... This was said by a kid in year 4... primary school

It broke my heart because I learnt in these asian dominated schools, that the girls start to do housework like cleaning and cooking from the age of year 3, while the boys go home and dont have to do anything other than playing with friends and gaming. They don't even have to do their homework. And again, the teachers have no say in this because they will (and have been) accused of racism.

On another note, I have a FB group I post on, where a girl who was 16 at the time (iirc) and she was warning people that when she was in Leeds a 'Pakistani man' was following her and her friend and trying to get them to go with him to his house... Instead of people being like 'Okay, why is a grown man trying to get you to his house?' people were like 'HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS FROM PAKISTAN??? WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HER WAS FROM PAKISTAN??'

Why does it matter whether she knew he was from there or not? The point is she was FOLLOWED and harassed by a man almost twice her age and she was trying warn other women/ young people not to talk to him/listen to him.

(She knew he was Pakistani because he told her when he was harassing her)

Basically, my point is that people are so scared of reporting these types of things, that they just don't bother anymore. This is why these asian grooming gangs target young white females... Don't get me wrong, they target asian girls too, but they have far less respect for white females who don't share the same culture as they do.
People are scared of being labelled racist tbh, and we shouldn't be, if it is Asian guys doing this (and it is)it's no good pussyfooting round it, they have no respect for white girls/women we can see this by how women are treated in general,but no doubt this thread will descend into a racism row Good post Ninastar.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 09:40 AM #30
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post

I literally wasn’t taking about you, but ok
Old 14-03-2018, 10:42 AM #31
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
One of the things I find so frightening about these grooming scandals is how well organised these men seem to be. It's like some sort of sick club.
To get away with it for so long they'd have to be organised.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 01:10 PM #32
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
One of the things I find so frightening about these grooming scandals is how well organised these men seem to be. It's like some sort of sick club.
Definitely organised gangs of hundreds. I've got no doubt that members of the Police were paid hush money by these gangs to turn a blind eye.
Alf is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:21 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Asian taxi drivers i pressume.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 03:07 PM #34
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
I literally wasn’t taking about you, but ok
Well I'm not sure who the 'lot' of people who 'hate' the anti-PC brigade are but be assured, I'm not one.
I'm as disgusted as anyone in the failed multicultural experiment that thought this practice would aid integration... Allowing the exploitation of children?
Whoever sanctioned that need outing and help accountable.

But then that is pointless as at the time it would have merely been a suggestion it took others to be complicit and run this as a viable strategy :/

Why? Why did not one person have the courage to say no! This is wrong, there must be a better way?
Old 12-07-2022, 04:14 PM #35

In the News again today
another report

More than 1,000 Children
were raped and molested.

All Media

[More than a thousand children were sexually
exploited over at least 30 years in Telford
amid “shocking” police and council failings,
an inquiry has concluded.

Unnecessary suffering and even deaths of
children might have been avoided,
had West Mercia Police (WMP)
“done its most basic job” in acting on reports
of such crime, according to findings published on Tuesday.

For decades child sexual exploitation (CSE)
“thrived” in the Shropshire town and went
“unchecked” because of failures to investigate
offenders and protect children amid fears
that probes into Asian men would
“inflame racial tensions”.]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...--inquiry.html
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gang, grooming, telford