Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 28-03-2018, 08:14 PM #1

Default Jihadi plotter of big ben bombing has 2 council houses on british tax payer

When Abu Hamza stood freely on the streets of London a couple of years ago spewing his 'Hate Speeches' and telling his audiences of young Muslims that it was 'Their duty' as 'Soldiers of Allah' to claim as many benefits as possible from the British by ANY means possible, and to donate some of that money to 'Jihad', his messages did not fall on deaf ears.

I posted plenty about this then so I have NOTHING to say now (Thank ******* I hear some of you say) I'll simply let you respond accordingly.

(By the way, I do not buy the Sun newspaper but I am renovating a house in York at the moment and someone left the paper in a cafe where we were having dinner and this and a related headline SCREAMED OUT at me.)
.................................................. .................................................. ........

TWO PAD JIHAD Jihadi who plotted an attack on 30 targets has TWO council flats — one for his ‘independent’ wife and one for himself.

Muhammad Abid also claimed benefits from the state by saying he was his wife's 'carer'

A JIHADI whose gang intended to use an army of children for multiple terror attacks was allowed two council flats — one for him and one for his wife.

Muhammad Abid, 27, was one of three men jailed over the plot to brainwash Muslim boys as young as 11. Their 30 targets included Heathrow and Big Ben.

Terrorist Abid conned his way into getting the two council flats by claiming his wife needed her own home because she “wanted her independence.”

He hired lawyers to successfully demand a second taxpayer-funded home.
He then managed to get more public money by claiming cash to be wife Juwayriyah Noor’s full-time carer because she was suffering “stress and depression” — even though his flat was a 20-minute drive from hers.

When details of the two homes emerged at Abid’s trial he said: “We are not legally obliged to live together.” Abid, 27, is the latest in a long line of jihadis who happily exploit benefits provided by a system they profess to despise.

Abid claimed that his wife needed a separate council flat because she 'wanted her independence'

Abid also claimed benefits for being his wife's carer, despite living apart from her in this East London tower block

MPs yesterday called for an investigation into how East London’s Newham Council was duped so easily by Abid.

Former Tory Cabinet Minister Priti Patel said: “The abuse of the housing register and benefits system is scandalous and questions must be asked as to how he cheated it.

“At a time when there is a shortage of housing Newham should have been more vigilant and carried out more checks.”

Fellow Tory David Davies said: “It’s an absolute disgrace. It needs to be properly investigated.”

The inside of Muhammad Abi's flat where he plotted the murder of innocent people in London

The Old Bailey heard how Abid was the friend and confidant of teacher Umar Haque, 25, mastermind of the plot to groom a “death squad” of Muslim children to carry out terror attacks.

They had worked together at a madrassa religious school where IS supporter Haque showed boys as young as 11 footage of beheadings and made them perform terrorism role-play exercises.

Their parents thought Haque, jailed for 25 years yesterday, was giving the children after-school classes at the Ripple Road mosque in Barking, London.

In fact, he planned to recruit more than 100 of the children to carry out terror attacks with guns and bombs.

THE PLOT

FANATIC Umar Haque planned to use a “death squad” of brainwashed Muslim boys to attack 30 targets including Big Ben and Tower Bridge.Other London landmarks found on a handwritten hit list included Heathrow, the Queen’s Guard, Parliament and various embassies.

Teacher Haque admitted he had indoctrinated boys at Barking’s Ripple Road mosque with propaganda including IS beheading videos. One youngster later told police he “felt like killing the Queen”.

Haque attempted to radicalise at least 100 of the 250 youngsters he had access to.

Counter-terror police yesterday welcomed the jailing of Haque and his accomplices.Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon said: “Haque was a dangerous man. He wanted to orchestrate numerous attacks at once, using guns, knives, bombs and large cars to kill innocent people.”

Father-of-three Abid was born and raised in Dewsbury, West Yorks, the hometown of three of the four 7/7 bombers.

In 2010 the trained electrician moved to London and wed Juwayriyah in 2012. The following year he was given a one-bedroom flat in a tower block in Manor Park. But she was then given a first-floor flat four miles away in Canning Town.

Abid told jurors: “She wanted to maintain her independence from myself and, number two, because of her health conditions.”

He said he became her carer after she suffered post-natal depression.

Abid added: “My ambition since I was 19, working as an electrician, moving to London, I wanted to get into properties, doing them up and then selling them on.

A police tent erected inside the mosque, on Ripple Road in Barking, East London, where Umar Haque groomed children as young as 11 through terrorism role-play

Last edited by kirklancaster; 28-03-2018 at 08:31 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:18 PM #2
You know my methods

You know my methods

oh i cant wait to see the plethora of comments form a wide spectrum of forum members in this thread...

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:22 PM #3

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Well it's quite clear that the benefits system has issues that allow abuse of it from many people. I've found from experience most official departments I've dealt with in the UK are woefully poorly run with bizarre and contradictory rules and regulations so someone claiming two homes doesn't really surprise me. This is sad though for those people who need somewhere to live and can't get one, it seems a mockery. More so because he is a jihadi because someone is on the wrong of the law it makes people angry that they are taking from others who are in need even more. But they wouldn't have known that when he was given two homes so it is down to the piss poor council with piss poor rules.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 28-03-2018 at 08:24 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:54 PM #4
-

-

Well on balance, I'd have to say that claiming two flats is sort of the least of the worries when it comes to this guy...
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:01 PM #5

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

It's disgusting when some of our veterans are sleeping rough, it's a struggle to get a council house I believe so how come this ****er gets two !!! Grrr

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 28-03-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:36 PM #6
User banned

User banned

Terrorists get priority over veterans - yep this country has their priorities right. And twice over to boot. Those people are laughing at us due to these soft touches scared silly of being called racist by some jerk.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:50 PM #7
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

People like this, it's better all round if they "meet with accidents", would save a lot of taxpayer money and make the world a little safer.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 10:16 PM #8

Makes me sick!
LaLaLand is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ben, big, bombing, british, council, houses, jihadi, payer, plotter, tax