Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 23-05-2007, 11:54 PM #1

Default Big Brother USA 8 to premiere in July (Spoilers)

Global the channel that airs it in Canada has announced that Big Brother will be premiering on July 3rd. It will then regularly air on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I wish the air dates were more spread out like the last few seasons. Here is the first ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3YEcvBJtI Not as good as the British, but I think they will get a little better.
dtd2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 05:45 AM #2
Nah

Nah

Boring as the other years...disapointed, except the graphics at the end.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 07:10 AM #3
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella

Its not as good as ours, we have got tons better graphics and houses than them.
Ruth*Star is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 05:15 PM #4
Nah

Nah

Yes their houses are soo boring !!!
Old 26-05-2007, 08:47 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

Will we be able to watch it over here?
serensilver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 10:23 AM #6

Most likely not, but lots of clips along with full episodes also will probably be uploaded on youtube.
Old 27-05-2007, 10:24 AM #7

I'm looking forward to this. I wonder what the big twist will be this year?
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 12:26 PM #8

I think unlike Australia, that they may actually deliver with a wide range of people. I feel this way because 3 members on mortys tv made it to the semi finals. Again, just a reminder that Arnold Shapiro and Alison Grodner had been executive producers from bb 2 to bb7, but Shapiro stepped down this year and will now be creative consultant. One of the three co producers from those five years has been promoted to co executive producer.
Old 28-05-2007, 02:22 PM #9
Nah

Nah

I hope there will a be a diversity in there, different situations, different characters, crazy, outrageous...everything we want in fact !
They need to change the format a little bit because it's always the same thing, that's booooring
I hope they will put some intruders, a smaller house with no privacy (because this one is too big and too comfortable), new tasks, more chat with Big Bro (we didn't hear him since ages...) and put the public vote sometimes !!!!

And no relationship between the housemates !!!! This idea has been used too many times !!!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:13 PM #10

Alright it, now looks like I was wrong about the start date. Sorry guys. MSN and Jam canoe are saying it starts on the 5th, not the 3rd. Also one semifinalist is saying they believe the big twist for the year will be high school. With people who went to high school together living in the house. From the forums I have been looking through 3 people have made it to the semis, so I think they are trying to find real people this year. It has been confirmed the feeds will return, but no official air dates or days have been provided. I am hoping today, since the second episode of pirate master has now aired (didn't do very well in the ratings for the first ep). The second ad also aired last night and I think it is one of their better ads that air in early June each year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjO7d...tybbq%2Ecom%2F
Old 08-06-2007, 04:22 PM #11
Nah

Nah

I read an other interview with Alison Gordner, the producer, who said that there will be no big changes this year...we will have these stupid powers, they needed than change it really ! I just hope the housemates will be original !
Old 08-06-2007, 05:00 PM #12

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
I hope there will a be a diversity in there, different situations, different characters, crazy, outrageous...everything we want in fact !
They need to change the format a little bit because it's always the same thing, that's booooring
I hope they will put some intruders, a smaller house with no privacy (because this one is too big and too comfortable), new tasks, more chat with Big Bro (we didn't hear him since ages...) and put the public vote sometimes !!!!

And no relationship between the housemates !!!! This idea has been used too many times !!!
It's pretty much offical that it's going to be High School Bullies reunited with their victims in BB8.

As for the stuff you said.

Intruders: Not Fair In This Format. The BBUK Format Failed in Season 1 of the US Show, there is NO WAY they're going back to that. They've only did Intruders once ever and that was Natalie in BB5 in the twin twist. It's just a dumb idea for two reasons.

1. If the Intruder Gets Far and Wins, It's Not As Deserved As Someone Who Has Stayed There Since Day 1.

2. Intruders Will Get Easily Kicked Out and Make For A Predictable Week on BBUS.

Smaller House:Ummm how about no? They just spent like 12 million on a new house for BB6, why would they downgrade it??? It's perfectly sized. Why No Privacy? That kills off all element of strategy and people will be playing nice way too often with each other, it's a dumb idea.

New Tasks: This I agree with 100%, it's getting boring seeing the same Trivia HoH Competition week after week until the Final 3. But the Veto Competitions have been great so far, as well as the food competitions.

More Chat With Big Brother: Umm, no thanks. There's a thing in US Reality TV called "The 3rd Wall" where you're never supposed to here from producers and such. Note OUR BB is supposed to be more of an Unscripted Drama than a Documentary like other Countries' versions. So why include the producers voice in Diary Room sessions when it's an edited television show to fit into an exciting 1 hour episode. The only time we should hear producers is if there's a fight or a major error in the game ala BB6 with Michael and Cappy and in BB7 when the Competition was messed up.

Public Voting: No. Definitly Not. When Public Voting is involved in USA BB, then people play nice for the cameras and all the exciting people go home early. America's Choice and occassionally voting a Housemate back into the house is enough.
Chilltown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:24 PM #13
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Chilltown
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30

It's pretty much offical that it's going to be High School Bullies reunited with their victims in BB8.

As for the stuff you said.

Intruders: Not Fair In This Format. The BBUK Format Failed in Season 1 of the US Show, there is NO WAY they're going back to that. They've only did Intruders once ever and that was Natalie in BB5 in the twin twist. It's just a dumb idea for two reasons.

1. If the Intruder Gets Far and Wins, It's Not As Deserved As Someone Who Has Stayed There Since Day 1.

2. Intruders Will Get Easily Kicked Out and Make For A Predictable Week on BBUS.

Smaller House:Ummm how about no? They just spent like 12 million on a new house for BB6, why would they downgrade it??? It's perfectly sized. Why No Privacy? That kills off all element of strategy and people will be playing nice way too often with each other, it's a dumb idea.

New Tasks: This I agree with 100%, it's getting boring seeing the same Trivia HoH Competition week after week until the Final 3. But the Veto Competitions have been great so far, as well as the food competitions.

More Chat With Big Brother: Umm, no thanks. There's a thing in US Reality TV called "The 3rd Wall" where you're never supposed to here from producers and such. Note OUR BB is supposed to be more of an Unscripted Drama than a Documentary like other Countries' versions. So why include the producers voice in Diary Room sessions when it's an edited television show to fit into an exciting 1 hour episode. The only time we should hear producers is if there's a fight or a major error in the game ala BB6 with Michael and Cappy and in BB7 when the Competition was messed up.

Public Voting: No. Definitly Not. When Public Voting is involved in USA BB, then people play nice for the cameras and all the exciting people go home early. America's Choice and occassionally voting a Housemate back into the house is enough.
I don't agree at all, even for the tasks. Ok BBUS is like a big drama show, but why not just change the format a little bit. It's a way too old I think to keep it.
>Some chats with Big Brother will give us a better opinion, what the houseguests think really, their feelings...and by the way, the show is called Big Brother but doesn't deserve that title, we don't know how Big Brother affects the game.
>For the intruders, I think it would rock the show, the same question of deserve winning is the same in UK, but an intruder can change the game or can affect it.
>The public voting is something you can't ignore really in any seasons of Big Brother, it would be a great twist to use it for an eviction or a nomination night.
>For a smaller house, I could say that in England, it doesn't really matter because in BB7, the smallest house ever, we saw the most bitching Big Brother, I just want something original about the house, that the houseguests are feeling very incomfortable.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:58 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Last time I checked, Big Brother was about people being under constant servilliance for 24/7 until the end of the game. That's the US, that's the UK. They're all Big Brother. So Don't say it's not deserving of the name because it isn't like YOUR BB. They should do away with intruders period. The US Game has enough drama in it already that they don't need to resort to dumb twists like inserting new people. Also, if they did that then that Intruder would have seen everyone's Diary Room enteries, and their true personality/feelings about one another and would ruin the game.

Public Voting Just DOES NOT WORK IN THE US. So It must stay out of affecting the game.

BBUS Works, and it doesn't need to be changed format wise. It brings in nearly 15 million viewers each night it's on. It's dumb to change something just for the hell of it. And if it's getting "old" like you said, then why doesn't the UK Change to the BBUS's format. They've done that for 8 seasons now. And don't say it's because the UK's format is better. Your whole logic doesn't make sense in terms of changing it. It should stay as is and continue to do so, let he houseguests have control of the game, its more entertaining and the crazies/villains stay in longer with a possibility of winning.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:50 PM #15
Nah

Nah

first of all, it's noy MY BB because mine starts the 23th of June (Yes French Big Brother is back).
Secondly, BB UK doesn't need to change its format because it's original and fresh with new twists every year, you can't say that BB USA is really original with its poor twists and powers.
Do you really think that "The US Game has enough drama in it already that they don't need to resort to dumb twists like inserting new people" ? please there is nothing in BB USA, except season 6, I saw nothing really big. Intruders would be a fresh and original twist and will rock the show. In any series of Big Brother, the intruders made a lot of drama and new strategies.
I didn't say the UK format is better, but it's the most original of all.
My whole logic makes sense, apparently I'm not the only person to think like this, check some US forums and see what's happening.
For the intruders, one more time, even if they watched how are the houseguests and their personalities, it's the game, it will be very interesting.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:31 PM #16

it has now been confirmed by cbs when big brother will be airing.

CBS has confirmed its rollout schedule for "Big Brother" while newcomer "Pirate Master" is being sent to Tuesday nights.

"Brother" will launch its eighth season on Thursday, July 5 at 8:00/7:00c with its Sunday and Tuesday editions due on July 8 at 8:00/7:00c and July 10 at 9:00/8:00c, respectively.

Said installments mirror its broadcast schedule from last summer, save for Tuesday nights where it aired at 8:00/7:00c instead of 9:00/8:00c.

As for "Pirate Master," the show's sixth episode will follow "Big Brother" at 9:00/8:00c on July 5 before it settles into its new Tuesday, 10:00/9:00c home on July 10.

from http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7404
Old 22-06-2007, 02:19 PM #17

I guess I'm not doing a very good job keeping you guys up to date. Sorry.
Here was the second ad, I thought it was actually kind of good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjO7d...tybbq%2Ecom%2F
Here's the third one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AbfEGcR2E
The fourth one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uXU8lZcLI

Marcellas won't be returning to house calls on a regular basis, but will probably appear every once in a while.

Alas it is time to make a statement. Due to budget cuts @ CBS Interactive, a format change & my increasingly busy TV and fashion career, I will not be returning as day to day host of House Calls. House Calls was created 4 years ago with me in mind. It is a show that I am tremendously proud to have been a part of. I not only hosted it but helped to produce it. As a part of the Big Brother, family I am honored to have worked on it and have been so closely identified with it. On a more personal note House Calls gave me something amazing, a friend, the brilliant and talented Gretchen Massey.

Some of the best times I have ever had on set were during House Calls. I am a fan of the show and shall continue to be a part of it, as well as Big Brother, in any way possible. The producers know that they can call on me any time, day or night and I'm there to help. I look forward to watching my girl Gretchen do her thing and also to an amazing new season of Big Brother.

Thank you to all the fans who have supported me and to the producers of House Calls and Big Brother who have helped me so much in my career. Please keep an eye out for me this summer and especially this fall. I am all over the place. From MTV to vh1 to E! to the Style Network. I'm working and truly blessed

from: http://marcellasreynolds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3150

Big Brother also has a new spinoff coming to TV. Big Brother: After Dark
CBS'S SUMMER OF "BIG BROTHER" ON-AIR (CBS), ONLINE (REALNETWORKS, CBS.COM AND THE CBS AUDIENCE NETWORK), ON THE PHONE (CBS MOBILE) AND NEW THIS SUMMER - ON SHOWTIME!

The Eighth Edition of "Big Brother" Premieres July 5 on CBS...One-Hour Episodes to Air Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

CBS and Showtime Partner to Bring Viewers Three Hours of Live Nightly Action from Inside the "Big Brother 8" House

CBS and RealNetworks Again Join Forces for Another Season of Exclusive 24/7 Live Internet Feeds, Available Through CBS.com and SuperPass

The CBS Audience Network to Offer Full-Length Episodes and Highlight Clips Online

CBS to Offer Mobile Subscribers Around-the-Clock Coverage of "Big Brother 8"

"House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show" Returns for Its Fourth Season on CBS.com

BIG BROTHER 8 will premiere on CBS Thursday, July 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), kicking off a multi-platform summer that will include presentations of the series online, on the phone and, for the first time, on Showtime Networks.

CBS's BIG BROTHER 8 multi-platform initiative includes the following elements:

BIG BROTHER 8 on CBS:

BIG BROTHER 8 will be broadcast three nights weekly on Tuesday (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, on Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM live ET/delayed PT) and Sunday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

(Editor's Note: PIRATE MASTER will have a special broadcast Thursday, July 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT. PIRATE MASTER relocates to a new day and time beginning Tuesday, July 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

CBS and Showtime will partner for the first time to present "Big Brother: After Dark," a live look inside the BIG BROTHER house during the late-night hours. "Big Brother: After Dark" will feature a live feed from the "Big Brother" house for three hours (12:00-3:00 AM, ET/PT), seven days a week, on the cable network's "SHOTOO" channel beginning Thursday, July 5.

BIG BROTHER ONLINE:

Full-length episodes and highlight clips from BIG BROTHER 8 will be available on the CBS Audience Network allowing fans to watch the programs online and incorporate clips into their blogs, wikis, widgets and community pages.

CBS and RealNetworks, Inc., join forces for the seventh straight season to provide exclusive 24/7 live streaming video from inside the BIG BROTHER 8 house. The webcast coverage debuts immediately following the July 5 premiere of BIG BROTHER 8 and will be accessible through the official BIG BROTHER 8 website at CBS.com and through Real's SuperPass subscription service at www.real.com/bigbrother.

The entire three-month live 24/7 Internet feed of BIG BROTHER 8 is available through SuperPass. Subscribers to the 24/7 video stream can watch any one of four live camera feeds from inside the BIG BROTHER 8 house or catch all of the action at once with the special quad-cam view which allows fans to see four different video feeds simultaneously. Subscribers will also have access to an exclusive, subscribers-only web chat that will allow fans from across the country to converse about what they see live on the feeds. Fans will be able to interact with one another and stay engaged with the show through Big Brother-focused blogs, chat rooms, message boards, weekly polls and other new interactive features.

(As in past years, to preserve the drama for BIG BROTHER 8 television viewers, CBS may block or delay the webcast for a limited number of real-time events that transpire in the house.)

BIG BROTHER 8 Mobile:

Last year's All-Star edition was the first season that supplied around-the-clock updates from inside the BIG BROTHER house to CBS's mobile subscribers. Once again, CBS will offer its mobile subscribers a unique look into the world of the Houseguests competing in BIG BROTHER 8:

BIG BROTHER MOBILE PACK: For the mobile subscription package, special producers will be monitoring the action inside the house around the clock to keep fans in the know with video clips, photos, live breaking house alerts and daily insider summaries sent straight to their cell phones. Additionally, fans will be able to download exclusive made-for-mobile wallpapers and ringtones from their favorite Houseguests at CBSmobile.com. The service will be available on most major wireless carriers and fans will be able to subscribe via CBSmobile.com and on-air callouts during BIG BROTHER 8.

AMERICA'S VOTE: Throughout the season, fans will have the opportunity to cast votes that will impact certain scenarios inside the house. Cell phone subscribers can send in their votes via text message on most major wireless carriers.

AMERICA WINS ON BIG BROTHER: Each week, fans will have the opportunity to win $10,000 by answering a Big Brother trivia question.

Finally, CBS will provide substantial numbers of mobile video clips from Big Brother on major carriers.

Additional BIG BROTHER 8 Online elements include:

HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW, the no-charge, half-hour, streaming video talk show, returns for its fourth season with broadcasts every Monday through Friday (1:00 PM/ET, 10:00 AM/PT) on CBS.com.

HOUSE CALLS is hosted by radio personality Gretchen Massey. Massey will interact with viewers through phone calls and e-mails, discuss events that transpire in the Big Brother house, offer prognostications, analyze strategies and interview former "Big Brother" Houseguests as well as current Houseguests following their eviction.

The BIG BROTHER 8 website on CBS.com will include detailed summaries of all the events that happen during each televised broadcast; a live 24/7 chat room; popularity and opinion polls; a virtual tour of the BIG BROTHER house; descriptions of the week's challenges; voting history pages; photo galleries; and a houseguest section with complete profiles.

"HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD BLOG" returns for its second season in which fans will be able to hear straight from the Head of Household about life in the BIG BROTHER house, what it is like to be under the constant gaze of dozens of cameras and watched live on the Internet 24/7.

BIG BROTHER 8 will follow the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize.

BIG BROTHER 8 is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

For more information on BIG BROTHER 8, log on to http://www.cbs.com/.

BIG BROTHER and PIRATE MASTER broadcast schedule:

Thursday, July 5

8:00-9:00 PM BIG BROTHER 8 (Premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM PIRATE MASTER (Special Broadcast)

Sunday, July 8

8:00-9:00 PM BIG BROTHER 8 (Time Period Premiere)

Tuesday, July 10

9:00-10:00 PM BIG BROTHER 8 (Time Period Premiere)

10:00-11:00 PM PIRATE MASTER (New Time Period Premiere)

from: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20070611cbs01

There are also many rumors that this year will be high school enemies. Based on what many semifinalists have said. Also people think that the flamingos have an important role in the house because they are all over the ads. Some rumors are that the house will be full of gays, half gay, retro look, or all pink. Also there are rumors that there will be older house guests, Janelle and Will will come back, and that Rob from Survivor and the Amazing Race will be in the house. I only think that the high school enemy twist has a chance of being true.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:44 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Marcellas isn't returning for House Calls this year.....
Old 22-06-2007, 06:51 PM #19
Nah

Nah

Marcellas is weird, he think he's always the best, but he was quite interesting in the game.
Normally we will know everything next week...I can't wait ! =D
Old 22-06-2007, 08:27 PM #20

I know. I am so excited.
Old 23-06-2007, 02:55 AM #21

Some new news coming from a variety article.
'Brother' bigger than ever
Show is a ratings success for CBS

CBS is hoping you won't be able to escape the shadow of "Big Brother."

Eye's unscripted summer staple returns for its eighth season next month, with another dozen or so contestants set to lock themselves in a house for up to three months in order to make a run at a $500,000 prize. Despite the show's age, the network has big plans to make "Brother" more omnipresent than ever.

"The show has always been kind of ubiquitous, even before it became cool to do that," says CBS reality and new media programming guru Ghen Maynard. "This year, there are going to be some new things that make the show even more ubiquitous and interactive."

Indeed, well before "multiplatform" became a mantra for the nets -- think all those NBC on-air plugs for the "Heroes" online comicbook -- "Brother" was pioneering the idea that TV and the Internet could feed off each other. Since launching in 2000 as an adaptation of Endemol's international smash, viewers have been able to watch the activities of the show's "houseguests" unfold in real time via a live, streaming feed that's blasted around the world.

But now that just about every show on TV has some sort of web component, CBS knows it has to open many more windows to keep "Brother" as big as it can be.

The most striking innovation announced so far is a plan to simulcast three hours of the live Internet feed to CBS sister cabler Showtime 2 each night during the show's roughly three-month run.

Eye is also expanding its cellphone offerings, giving auds a chance to keep track of the goings-on inside the house via text messages.

And, while "Brother" has from time to time let viewers make some key decisions, Grodner and Maynard hinted the show plans to significantly increase the play-along-at-home component.

"This year, there will be something die-hard fans will love," Grodner hints. "It will give them the opportunity to participate even more than they have in the past."

Grodner says the always-on aspect of "Brother" -- "You can now take us to the beach with your cellphone," she laughs -- makes the show stand out from the summer reality glut.

"It's not just about sitting down and watching television," she says. "We're a summer event that's always with you. I don't think any other show has that sort of reach."

Ratings for "Brother" remain strong, with the show generally giving the Eye some of its best demo numbers of the summer. Its real value to CBS, however, is the younger, passionate and media-savvy base of viewers the show brings to the network.

"It's about buzz," Maynard says. "It takes a very loyal audience to watch a show three times a week. That's a big deal."

Such audience engagement, as Madison Avenue folks are fond of describing it, should be particularly important this summer, as the Eye tries to promote a fall sked marked by significant creative leaps., such as "Viva Laughlin" and "Moonlight."

But while CBS and "Brother" exec producers Grodner and Rich Meehan are anxious to make the show as culturally virulent as possible, Maynard cautions that good storytelling remains at the heart of the "Brother" mission.

"It's important to make sure you don't betray the vision of the show," he says. "If you do too many tricks and stunts, you betray that."

From: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...ryId=1071&cs=1

I wonder what the participation could possibly be. Also Diane from season five has posted something of interest on her website

"I know a huge BB secret for the show this year!!!!!!!!! but I can't tell....all I'll say is that some will puke and some will cheer....your call."

I wonder if she really does know anything. Surely they wouldn't Rob in or it could mean that the high school is really real, or possibly she knows nothing. I don't think I would want something that could possibly make people disappointed because I will probably be that.
Old 23-06-2007, 03:23 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

umm guys, A Survivor & Amazing Race Contestant will be entering the Big Brother house if rumors are correct. And they have been in the past.

BOSTON ROB BABY!!!!
Old 23-06-2007, 04:48 PM #23

No. I don't watch survivor, but I watch the amazing race and his voice did my head in for two seasons. I can not deal with him for hours on the live feed and I really doubt that one would come true. Also there is a rumored leaked list.

Cast list leaked from a call sheet. I only got a few minutes glance at the list but this is what I got from it. no pictures sorry. short bios were underneath their pictures. and for anyone that doesn’t know POSSIBLY spoilers follow.

Tara Bourke - young good looking has an extremely nice body --- youngest houseguest
Tiffany Dalton - oldish black woman
Rodger (No last name)- older Asian male. Teacher at some school.
Carol Ricardi - older woman (mother figure)
Gabby Ngyugen - young Asian girl. huge smile.
Amanda Adams - late twenties blonde woman. looks like some celebrity. Former cheerleader apparently?
Mitchell “Mitchy” Vance- Good looking younger male.
Robby Williams or Wallace - young very young. apparently is apart of some organization group for gay teens.?
Jared Pfifer - good looking....Spanish?
David Mertz - Good looking man in his forties
Andi (no last name) - blonde girl early twenties
Morgan (no last name) -older gay male...possibly not gay?
Melanie (no last name) - no information. I’m not even sure if she was a final houseguest as she had no number just a name and a location where she lives. Florida.
Unidentified male - Couldn’t find anything about this guy (possibly no 14th houseguest?) There was a blank spot for him on the sheet with a number....but nothing else.

some houseguests know each other from high-school. some listed the same high school that they attended. from what I remember

David and Carol know each other or did...
Robie and jarred know each other or did....
Mitchell and Amanda know each other or did...
Gabby and Tara know each other or did

That's all! Dont ask how I got it...just passing on the information i got. I’m a long time Survivor cast spoiler and usually get it right each time...post a sucks under ghostie....take this list for what it is. Never know what could happen in the next fourteen days.

There are older house guests, but sadly I just don't want a casting twist as much as a format twist.
Old 23-06-2007, 05:39 PM #24
Nah

Nah

Yessssss if it's true, it's fantastic, we have some new great houseguests, older with some amazing stories and characters ! Woooo I hope it's true and it doesn't matter if there is a twist or not !
Old 24-06-2007, 03:01 AM #25

Sadly for you, I don't think it is true, although for some reason I do feel as if it could be true. I don't know, but I don't think that this person could have memorized so much so quickly, I have heard that he has exposed casts of Survivor before so I think it could potentially be true.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, july, premiere, spoilers, usa