Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 11-07-2018, 02:17 AM #76
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
LT really does have such great instinct when it comes to his avatars
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:26 AM #77
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

I don't really know much about Farage, but he seemed pretty reasonable when he was interviewed on couple of US podcasts I listen to... it wasn't very extensive though, I think just rough comments on things occurring in the US relative to Europe, comparing the two. He didn't seem to be as inflammatory as some of the criticism led me to think he would be? ...actually, I don't think a lot of folk who many disagree with here, what they're saying about what is going on in the media/politics atm are saying anything that hasn't been said by most folk in the past few decades or so... something needs to change and what is happening currently is the wrong direction. We just disagree about what the cause is and how to fix those issues..
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:15 AM #78
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
...I kind of don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that interview, Girth....he’s just such a contradiction..he’s a weasel but sadly he’s a dangerous weasel though because of the people who have ‘bought into’ him and still do...he wanted to make Britain great again...he wanted to buy out of other countries and other European cities etc...but with the blimp balloon thing...he can’t think of any other country who would do that...who would be so disrespectful..it’s disgusting, OMG....but surely..(...as Someone reminded me in another thread recently...)...this is what he wanted, this is one of the great things about Britain that it wasn’t a follower of other countries, that it wouldn’t just go with the flow of things and what other countries may do...it was going to speak with disapproval in the mocking of President Trumps-a-Daisy...it was going to be individual ...it was going to be great again...a leader not a follower..?...but being great again or trying to is disrespectful and disgusting behaviour for goodness sake.......

...obviously it wouldn’t be a proper Nigel interview if he didn’t mention those pesky immigrant people as well, Girth...because they really are a problem...they have cultural differences that just couldn’t possibly fit in with Western values...especially the Western values of males who don’t even treat women as second class citizens...and he worships the shrine of Trump who of course treats women with such respect...all of those allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault over many years against Trump have been women wanting to speak out about how Trump treats women with respect, like first class citizens...he has such respect for women does old Donald...he’s someone worthy of Nigel’s respect is he not, with his good old Western values in the attitude he has toward females...Trump doesn’t represent any Western values regarding females anymore than any other culture that’s been criticised...he is a grim and shabby representative of a male Western value...that all exclusive club that other cultures need to take their leave from...thankfully Trump doesn’t represent males in the Western world though...he’s a sleaze who has no respect for women...and that’s not what ‘the Western Male’ is...still Nigel thinks he’s ok though...that he should be respected cos ya know...it’s good old Trumps-a-Daisy...he talks about the ‘decline’ of countries and obviously that decline is something he and Trump would like to ‘fix’...when they’re a part of that decline in how they encourage prejudice, fears and intolerance etc...so if he thinks that you wouldn’t get the person who broke it to try to fix it...then he can just bog off basically and take his own advice and his own ‘remedy’...and take that good old Western values Trump person who respects women so much and treats them FIRST CLASS with him....yeah he’s a weasel...a very first class, self-serving weasel no second class tag for him....but sadly he is quite a dangerous and worrying one as well though because too many people still buy into him and don’t see how contradictory he is in the rubbish he talks....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:24 AM #79
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...the thread title makes me think of a movie tag line for sequel..(...that sequel that some people never wanted to see made...)....NIGEL FARAGE is BACK...the only thing that would make that sequel slightly less dreaded would be NIGEL FARAGE is BACK and he’s BLACK...why not, with the support of diversity in movie character roles etc...that might make his sequel more bearable I reckon..put an interesting take on it...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:37 AM #80
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
EU is pragmatic, I'm positive an agreement could be reached

failing that a new referendum could ask: do you want 1/no brexit 2/ soft brexit and 3/hard brexit
let people decide
Another referendum will mean a third referendum as to ignore the first invalidates the second. There would have to be a third. Not happening. Why would a second be any more valid than the first - it would be a complete whitewash.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:02 AM #81
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...the thread title makes me think of a movie tag line for sequel..(...that sequel that some people never wanted to see made...)....NIGEL FARAGE is BACK...the only thing that would make that sequel slightly less dreaded would be NIGEL FARAGE is BACK and he’s BLACK...why not, with the support of diversity in movie character roles etc...that might make his sequel more bearable I reckon..put an interesting take on it...
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:12 AM #82
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Oh good. Tibb's Nige lovers are a brilliant wind-up . I've missed it.
That most definitely works both ways!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:35 PM #83
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I kind of don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that interview, Girth....he’s just such a contradiction..he’s a weasel but sadly he’s a dangerous weasel though because of the people who have ‘bought into’ him and still do...he wanted to make Britain great again...he wanted to buy out of other countries and other European cities etc...but with the blimp balloon thing...he can’t think of any other country who would do that...who would be so disrespectful..it’s disgusting, OMG....but surely..(...as Someone reminded me in another thread recently...)...this is what he wanted, this is one of the great things about Britain that it wasn’t a follower of other countries, that it wouldn’t just go with the flow of things and what other countries may do...it was going to speak with disapproval in the mocking of President Trumps-a-Daisy...it was going to be individual ...it was going to be great again...a leader not a follower..?...but being great again or trying to is disrespectful and disgusting behaviour for goodness sake.......

...obviously it wouldn’t be a proper Nigel interview if he didn’t mention those pesky immigrant people as well, Girth...because they really are a problem...they have cultural differences that just couldn’t possibly fit in with Western values...especially the Western values of males who don’t even treat women as second class citizens...and he worships the shrine of Trump who of course treats women with such respect...all of those allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault over many years against Trump have been women wanting to speak out about how Trump treats women with respect, like first class citizens...he has such respect for women does old Donald...he’s someone worthy of Nigel’s respect is he not, with his good old Western values in the attitude he has toward females...Trump doesn’t represent any Western values regarding females anymore than any other culture that’s been criticised...he is a grim and shabby representative of a male Western value...that all exclusive club that other cultures need to take their leave from...thankfully Trump doesn’t represent males in the Western world though...he’s a sleaze who has no respect for women...and that’s not what ‘the Western Male’ is...still Nigel thinks he’s ok though...that he should be respected cos ya know...it’s good old Trumps-a-Daisy...he talks about the ‘decline’ of countries and obviously that decline is something he and Trump would like to ‘fix’...when they’re a part of that decline in how they encourage prejudice, fears and intolerance etc...so if he thinks that you wouldn’t get the person who broke it to try to fix it...then he can just bog off basically and take his own advice and his own ‘remedy’...and take that good old Western values Trump person who respects women so much and treats them FIRST CLASS with him....yeah he’s a weasel...a very first class, self-serving weasel no second class tag for him....but sadly he is quite a dangerous and worrying one as well though because too many people still buy into him and don’t see how contradictory he is in the rubbish he talks....
Please come back

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 12:15 PM #84

New Update:
live on Ch5HD Nigel confirmed
at 9:14AM
he will not return until Spring 2019

he wants the Current PM
gone in 2 weeks.

But he did not mention the utter mess on the Labour Split.
which could mean the UK
Conservative PM May
may stay there?

Last edited by arista; 13-07-2018 at 12:16 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 12:17 PM #85
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
New Update:
live on Ch5HD Nigel confirmed
at 9:14AM
he will not return until Spring 2019

he wants the Current PM
gone in 2 weeks.

But he did not mention the utter mess on the Labour Split.
which could mean the UK
Conservative PM May
may stay there?
i think you will find that she was elected Arista ... ah you edited it

Last edited by bitontheslide; 13-07-2018 at 12:18 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 12:18 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i think you will find that she was elected Arista

Yes she was
just Edited it.

Been a long Working day.

Last edited by arista; 13-07-2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:26 PM #87

On that Ch5HD Live Debate today.
Gay Comic
Scott Capurro tried to put Trump down
But Nigel corrected him , alot.

Last edited by arista; 13-07-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:53 PM #88
You know my methods

You know my methods

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:21 PM #89
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):