Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 21-08-2018, 08:11 PM #1
-

-

Default DON’t CRY FOR MY DAD!!

Gdghf roxy is a scream
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:13 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I cackled.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:16 PM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

Wtf was that convo
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:17 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I love her
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:26 PM #5
-

-

I love her now ugh i disliked her at first but she’s SO fake i love it
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 09:32 PM #6
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Best moment of the series so far tbh
Old 21-08-2018, 09:38 PM #7

That whole conversation was weird lol.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 09:41 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

It was so strange. Like I like hardeep but gosh does he not realise how he comes off sometimes. Chloe was clearly getting uncomfortable too, then she ended up nomming him
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 05:18 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

.....Roxanne.....I want to break out in The Police lyrics...as well as Don’t Cry for me Argentina...

...that whole thing with Hardeep made me uneasy, how he seems to perceive females..or how he seems to perceive Chloe..?...she’s smart, she’s intelligent, she’s gorgeous etc...so he felt sad that one of her dreams was to be a page 3 girl..?...why would he be sad about that..?...does he have a low opinion of page 3 girls..?...does it diminish Chloe and her positives in some way..?...he says he’s all for feminism and saying things that would be the very opposite of feminism...a page 3 girl is of the value of any other girl, regardless of anything else he may feel was ‘more suitable’..?...and his tears were odd, which Roxanne felt as well...what was he crying for, why did he feel emotional for ‘dads’ in general and their apparent loss in knowing their children...when only specific dads were being discussed...in doing that it detracted from him focusing on what Chloe had been saying about her own life etc...that was the only thing to focus on, surely...why did he appear to be engaged with her and then didn’t seem so at all..?...lovely Chloe though for going over to give him a hug straight away.....I really like that young lady a lot...and just showing that page 3 or whatever a career is....?...the worth of a person is equal, no matter what someone does for a living etc...he doesn’t to me seem to quite get that, to quite get feminism...I don’t dislike him, I think he’s well intentioned etc but to support something then you need to understand it and somehow I don’t think he does...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 05:24 AM #10

Favourites (more):
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

I didn't expect Hardeep to get so emotional, Roxy & Chloe were calm and collected when talking . He never got that upset when Roxy first told him about her absent dad, he also seemed to be on the dad's side whereas now he feels sorry for the girls and thinks most men are useless or whatever he said when he slated men hmm can't work Hardeep out .
Old 22-08-2018, 05:32 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I didn't expect Hardeep to get so emotional, Roxy & Chloe were calm and collected when talking . He never got that upset when Roxy first told him about her absent dad, he also seemed to be on the dad's side whereas now he feels sorry for the girls and thinks most men are useless or whatever he said when he slated men hmm can't work Hardeep out .
..I find his apparent perception of females quite concerning, GoldHeart...I mean, if he feels that a well educated, smart, bright and beautiful young lady could be more than a page 3 girl and could aspire ‘higher’...then what perfection does he have of page 3 girls and their ‘value’...what ‘type of girl of character or attributes etc’ does he see in page 3 girls...

...I think he’s somehow well intentioned but eeeek, quite worrying in his perceptions of female...
Old 22-08-2018, 05:36 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I find his apparent perception of females quite concerning, GoldHeart...I mean, if he feels that a well educated, smart, bright and beautiful young lady could be more than a page 3 girl and could aspire ‘higher’...then what perfection does he have of page 3 girls and their ‘value’...what ‘type of girl of character or attributes etc’ does he see in page 3 girls...

...I think he’s somehow well intentioned but eeeek, quite worrying in his perceptions of female...
He's hard to figure out sometimes, that's why i say he's in Hardeep land.
He even said he's hypocritical as he ogles these women himself . Obviously not everyone will agree with page 3 but he did come across like he was judgemental and sort of patronising towards Chloe.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:44 AM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
He's hard to figure out sometimes, that's why i say he's in Hardeep land.
He even said he's hypocritical as he ogles these women himself . Obviously not everyone will agree with page 3 but he did come across like he was judgemental and sort of patronising towards Chloe.
..yeah I do see that all don’t agree with page 3 careers ..but that ‘all’ doesnt generally include those who support feminism though is the thing, isn’t it...he’s a total contradiction...the same with the ‘dad’ stuff, what was he crying for...young ladies were telling him some of their life and he was crying for dads..?...if those dads had missed out on the beauty of their dadughters through their actions..?..it is still a loss of the daughter as well... and the daughters were right in front of him so why the tears for the dad...I’m glad Roxanne addressed that and seemed quite irritated by him...

...I’m only saying daughters btw because it was a conversation with daughters specifically for this, not with males...
Old 22-08-2018, 05:54 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah I do see that all don’t agree with page 3 careers ..but that ‘all’ doesnt generally include those who support feminism though is the thing, isn’t it...he’s a total contradiction...the same with the ‘dad’ stuff, what was he crying for...young ladies were telling him some of their life and he was crying for dads..?...if those dads had missed out on the beauty of their dadughters through their actions..?..it is still a loss of the daughter as well... and the daughters were right in front of him so why the tears for the dad...I’m glad Roxanne addressed that and seemed quite irritated by him...

...I’m only saying daughters btw because it was a conversation with daughters specifically for this, not with males...
I don't want to say Hardeep is fake , but i think he's desperate for a new role in the house . First he tried to be the joker and he overstepped the mark by being touchy feely and telling endless tiresome jokes . I think he realised people find that awkward so now he's toned down his comedian personality (it's still there but not as much).

And then he thought he could be the cook of the house , but Natalie has knocked the wind out his sails and his face was so defeated when she said she didn't want his food .

Then with the whole snoring and Natalie picking on him , he's drifted into the sympathy role /spare part where people feel sorry for him . I actually thought he overreacted by laying in the garden and then crying over absent neglectful dads i was baffled by that reaction , it makes me think he wants sympathy or to be seen as a nurturing father figure but i can't take him serious and yes it is contradictory.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 22-08-2018 at 05:54 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:05 AM #15
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I don't want to say Hardeep is fake , but i think he's desperate for a new role in the house . First he tried to be the joker and he overstepped the mark by being touchy feely and telling endless tiresome jokes . I think he realised people find that awkward so now he's toned down his comedian personality (it's still there but not as much).

And then he thought he could be the cook of the house , but Natalie has knocked the wind out his sails and his face was so defeated when she said she didn't want his food .

Then with the whole snoring and Natalie picking on him , he's drifted into the sympathy role /spare part where people feel sorry for him . I actually thought he overreacted by laying in the garden and then crying over absent neglectful dads i was baffled by that reaction , it makes me think he wants sympathy or to be seen as a nurturing father figure but i can't take him serious and yes it is contradictory.
....hmmm yeah, I don’t think he’s fake as such...I think he really feels so awful about having not realised boundaries with a female and having crossed those boundaries...?...and I say that because he has admitted to having crossed them..and she obviously had enough that for his ‘error’ being genuinely unintentional as she didn’t make a formal complaint..and yet she felt strongly enough about not being comfortable around him as a close working colleague..?..is how I see it all anyway...

...but I think on his level he feels fairly devastated about it all, his storm..?...so now I think he’s over compensating as it were, trying to show his respect for women..?...but he still hasn’t got it though, he still doesn’t appear to understand ...which is the worrying bit...because without that understanding then the boundaries are in fear of being crossed again at some point in his life...so yeah, I guess his role in the house is of feeling he’s showing an understanding that he just doesn’t have...but yeah, with the snoring and Natalie..?...I do think he did play on that a bit because he realised Natalie was annoying housemates with her higher volume.....
Old 22-08-2018, 06:47 AM #16
You know my methods

You know my methods

Hardeep is going to come out with the line

"who left this toast? - do you know that there are children in Africa who wont get snow for Chjristmas this year - wont some one please think of the children???" and he sobs and falls to his knees

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cry, dad, don’t