Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 29-08-2018, 01:57 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default "Are You Married" !??

Are Ben & Dan having a laugh? , i thought they knew Jermaine was married . They definitely knew he had a partner! . The ridiculous shocked faces . Gabby knew he had a girlfriend of some sort in her mind , but either way Jermaine is still taken this is what i don't understand with their reactions .

So how can they think the whole thing is funny, they were pretty much encouraging it by asking Chloe about the notes. They behaved like kids in a playground.

Jermaine has tried to deceive people with his BS by rarely mentioning his wife, he DOESN'T EVEN wear his wedding ring . He's such a slime ball!. All of a sudden he's casually saying "ohhh i thought you knew i had a wife" and blah blah.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:39 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I think it was obvious by the reactions that none of them knew he was married ...some had known that he had, had a girlfriend but even then I think his deception was that, that relationship was more or less over as well...that’s the only reason any of it has been encouraged in any way...Jermaine hasn’t just deceived Chloe, he’s deceived the whole house including his hang out buddies..that’s how grim and awful he is...Natalie did try to find out who she was living with and find out relationship and marital statuses etc...but ya know...just sayin’...most housemates supported the ‘we don’t need to know about personal things like that’...stuff and thangs...apparently they do all need to know though...wise little Natalie...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 04:52 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I think it was obvious by the reactions that none of them knew he was married ...some had known that he had, had a girlfriend but even then I think his deception was that, that relationship was more or less over as well...that’s the only reason any of it has been encouraged in any way...Jermaine hasn’t just deceived Chloe, he’s deceived the whole house including his hang out buddies..that’s how grim and awful he is...Natalie did try to find out who she was living with and find out relationship and marital statuses etc...but ya know...just sayin’...most housemates supported the ‘we don’t need to know about personal things like that’...stuff and thangs...apparently they do all need to know though...wise little Natalie...
It is funny how Natalie tried to tell them but she went about it the wrong way, but even if they DIDN'T know it was definitely mentioned . But i agree Jermaine kept deceiving them as he kept changing his story , he's such a sleaze !!! .

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
are you married