Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 29-08-2018, 03:20 AM #51
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

lmao I mean can anyone really say they're surprised by this thread?
Old 29-08-2018, 04:20 AM #52
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...poor Chloe, life is so cruel and so unfair....duped by her kidnapper and duped by a rat in the house..it’s easy to see how vulnerable and trusting she is...it was always going to be that his deception was revealed in her exit interview by Emma...than her have her time to enjoy her moment and then be told off camera with some friend or family support around her...but Emma was as sensitive and gentle as she could have been with what she had to reveal...she’s such a lovely lady.....on a positive, it leaves no question of her story and kidnapping as being anything other than completely true...and hopefully that’ll be apparent to all of the public who still doubt her...

...if only though it could have been Chloe and Jermaine both up for eviction and not Chloe and Hardeep..so that she could have felt the public support of having been saved...I think that would have meant so much to her...yeah life can be cruel and then it can be a bitch I think...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:14 AM #53
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Tbf, I am legitimately confused with the timeline of events... I had thought Jermaine told the house he had kids and I thought it was known he was married.. it was only when I read here that there was confusion that I started to question that fact... but I don't remember when that was for sure, because I may very well be mixing that up with the TiBB's understanding of events

I think most of us were not sure what was actually going on, but the article with pictures of his wife and her side-business have been up for a bit ... at least now we know he's 100% married... no more of that girlfriend nonsense... I think he said girlfriend partially to make himself feel better tbh, rather than to deal with what he was actually doing. Regardless, he's garbage... but I'm still so confused about who knew what, when and at what point...

I thought that understanding had been reached here, since people don't just make up spouses out of no where (doesn't mean he's not in the process of divorce) ...anyway, despite that curfuffle, it is a bit weird that Emma&production claims they didn't know... if they did a decent research on their HM's, then they would've known? I think we're all legitimately irritated with the kind of game this guy attempted to play on national television ... but the funniest anecdote I will remember from JermaineGate is how confused TiBB was because a good portion of us didn't understand when/where people knew things...

I know on my part, I thought I had heard certain things when listening, but couldn't remember what ep or scene... his life story has been given to us up 'til this point in itty bitty crumbs. So it's a bit of a patchwork to remember who was present when a crumb did drop... anyway, I just caught up on today's ep and this is what all came to mind...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:31 AM #54

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Tbf, I am legitimately confused with the timeline of events... I had thought Jermaine told the house he had kids and I thought it was known he was married.. it was only when I read here that there was confusion that I started to question that fact... but I don't remember when that was for sure, because I may very well be mixing that up with the TiBB's understanding of events

I think most of us were not sure what was actually going on, but the article with pictures of his wife and her side-business have been up for a bit ... at least now we know he's 100% married... no more of that girlfriend nonsense... I think he said girlfriend partially to make himself feel better tbh, rather than to deal with what he was actually doing. Regardless, he's garbage... but I'm still so confused about who knew what, when and at what point...

I thought that understanding had been reached here, since people don't just make up spouses out of no where (doesn't mean he's not in the process of divorce) ...anyway, despite that curfuffle, it is a bit weird that Emma&production claims they didn't know... if they did a decent research on their HM's, then they would've known? I think we're all legitimately irritated with the kind of game this guy attempted to play on national television ... but the funniest anecdote I will remember from JermaineGate is how confused TiBB was because a good portion of us didn't understand when/where people knew things...

I know on my part, I thought I had heard certain things when listening, but couldn't remember what ep or scene... his life story has been given to us up 'til this point in itty bitty crumbs. So it's a bit of a patchwork to remember who was present when a crumb did drop... anyway, I just caught up on today's ep and this is what all came to mind...
Maru Emma & Production DID know , they were shocked the other housemates DIDN'T or made it seem like they didn't know .

I actually was led to believe that Dan knew as he kept saying "ohh your misses" , but looks like he just thought Jermaine had a girlfriend . But again i still don't understand the shock . It's as if it's ok to cheat on your girlfriend?? it's like a trend on Bigbrother . . But if you're married then HELL NO!, clearly it's the lies & the mind games aswell that Jermaine's played. trying to cheat when you're married is sleazy but it's still immoral even if she was his girlfriend yet they encouraged him.

Natalie still mentioned Jermaine being married, i swear i heard them briefly mention he was married . Then it kept changing to "he's got a girlfriend" . And he himself acted like he was single . The whole "all press is good press" comment has also made Jermaine look like an arrogant t wat like he thought he could do all this and then avoid all responsibility yet still grab the showmance headline but then play it down like it's all not serious! such scummy behaviour .
Old 29-08-2018, 05:32 AM #55
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

..he may have said he had children earlier on, I can’t recall if I’m honest but that might be the case...but having children still wouldn’t indicate an ongoing relationship with the mother when he’s given every indication that’s not the case...not only to Chloe but to all of the housemates...the housemates haven’t been aware of news or social media either in regard to him...but the viewing public have and his wife has left nothing confusing in the fact they’re very much married in all ways and very much together with their family...so it was always 100% sure for me that he was purposefully deceiving and misleading etc...but obviously obviously not to any housemate ...which I guess kind of shows his lack of celebrity to as well, that no one was totally in the know with his current relationship and marital status...but the production would have known, that pretty certain I would say...it just wasn’t highlighted to be revealed as focus was being given elsewhere with ‘drama’...Natalie pre the first eviction and then Chloe pre the second eviction with bits of focus on other housemates here and there...but not much on Jermaine and the deception he was continuing all throughout...that’s the whole point, it was only highlighted to give those little patchwork things and put into a corner, which it never should have been because it has displayed the whole reason for his storm, that he hasn’t changed at all or shown any further depth of character...all ironic with the whole theme of it and highlighting the reason BB is becoming less popular and more distasteful in its content ....
Old 29-08-2018, 05:45 AM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..he may have said he had children earlier on, I can’t recall if I’m honest but that might be the case...but having children still wouldn’t indicate an ongoing relationship with the mother when he’s given every indication that’s not the case...not only to Chloe but to all of the housemates...the housemates haven’t been aware of news or social media either in regard to him...but the viewing public have and his wife has left nothing confusing in the fact they’re very much married in all ways and very much together with their family...so it was always 100% sure for me that he was purposefully deceiving and misleading etc...but obviously obviously not to any housemate ...which I guess kind of shows his lack of celebrity to as well, that no one was totally in the know with his current relationship and marital status...but the production would have known, that pretty certain I would say...it just wasn’t highlighted to be revealed as focus was being given elsewhere with ‘drama’...Natalie pre the first eviction and then Chloe pre the second eviction with bits of focus on other housemates here and there...but not much on Jermaine and the deception he was continuing all throughout...that’s the whole point, it was only highlighted to give those little patchwork things and put into a corner, which it never should have been because it has displayed the whole reason for his storm, that he hasn’t changed at all or shown any further depth of character...all ironic with the whole theme of it and highlighting the reason BB is becoming less popular and more distasteful in its content ....
In this video Natalie mentions NOT KNOWING Dan is married, she also Mentions Jermaine but says GIRLFRIEND . Jermaine just sits back and doesn't even correct her that he's MARRIED he's such a bellend. But again either way Chloe knew he had someone at this point.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 29-08-2018 at 05:59 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:03 AM #57
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
In this video Natalie mentions NOT KNOWING Dan is married, she also Mentions Jermaine but says GIRLFRIEND . Jermaine just sits back and doesn't even correct her that he's MARRIED he's such a bellend. But again either way Chloe knew he had someone at this point.

I could only find this unedited version so the swearing is not bleeped out.
..that’s just reminded me of how much I miss Natalie...she had the whole irony of i5 all worked out from day one really...and yeah it was made clear that Jermaine had a girlfriend, GoldHeart...but Chloe tried to clarify that wit( the notes in saying she thought he had a girlfriend...like what’s the deal here in you saying you like me and have done from day one...and he responded that, that relationship was done now...not the exact words he wrote obviously...but gain, he’s completely mislead her to think the girlfriend was more a past on not a present thing...so no, she didn’t really know he had someone presently and romantically in his life..at the very most she would have thought it was over I nus head and heart with just a few shreds to tidy up when he got out, you know...
Old 29-08-2018, 06:07 AM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..that’s just reminded me of how much I miss Natalie...she had the whole irony of i5 all worked out from day one really...and yeah it was made clear that Jermaine had a girlfriend, GoldHeart...but Chloe tried to clarify that wit( the notes in saying she thought he had a girlfriend...like what’s the deal here in you saying you like me and have done from day one...and he responded that, that relationship was done now...not the exact words he wrote obviously...but gain, he’s completely mislead her to think the girlfriend was more a past on not a present thing...so no, she didn’t really know he had someone presently and romantically in his life..at the very most she would have thought it was over I nus head and heart with just a few shreds to tidy up when he got out, you know...

I replaced the video with the edited version which is better because it get's straight to the point of Jermaine having a GIRLFRIEND .

Chloe clearly suspected otherwise she wouldn't of said "what about your girlfriend" in the note. The whole giggling she did aswell proved she didn't have the maturity to deal with this . She handled the whole thing badly. But Jermaine kept lying and changing his story.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:15 AM #59
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I replaced the video with the edited version which is better because it get's straight to the point of Jermaine having a GIRLFRIEND .

Chloe clearly suspected otherwise she wouldn't of said "what about your girlfriend" in the note. The whole giggling she did aswell proved she didn't have the maturity to deal with this . She handled the whole thing badly. But Jermaine kept lying and changing his story.
...yeah she did take it in he had a girlfriend which is why she would have tried to clarify it in response to his notes...and then he clarified or mislead into her thinking the relationship was at an end anyway or would be one his attraction to her was aired...so more or less clarifying that he didn’t care because his girlfriend had no deep meaning in his life as a girlfriend...just more of a casual type fling thing...I don’t think Chloe has handled any of it badly, I think she’s just being what she is and a very trusting person who believed him with his deceptions...as did the other housemates tbh, even those he was closer to in time shared together and various conversations...
Old 29-08-2018, 06:25 AM #60
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If he had children, that's pretty important to tell a potential mate... but yeah, I don't know which way is up and which way is down with this dude apparently... partially because I'm not following CBB as closely right now as I would normally be. I think I would still have to rewind a few times to catch exactly where things are being said, what's actually established... These housemates have kept things close to the vest, but I always figured that maybe the Scandal theme has had that effect in that from the beginning there has been an awkward focus on their dirtiest of laundry... dunno... people are finally starting to open up&drop the pretense and that is a fresh of breath air to me.... so there's that... Jermaine, that blockhead, he prefers to be an enticing mystery ♪... such a catch, right..

Spoiler:

I did vote him most attractive in another thread though... whoops ♪

Last edited by Maru; 29-08-2018 at 06:27 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:25 AM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...yeah she did take it in he had a girlfriend which is why she would have tried to clarify it in response to his notes...and then he clarified or mislead into her thinking the relationship was at an end anyway or would be one his attraction to her was aired...so more or less clarifying that he didn’t care because his girlfriend had no deep meaning in his life as a girlfriend...just more of a casual type fling thing...I don’t think Chloe has handled any of it badly, I think she’s just being what she is and a very trusting person who believed him with his deceptions...as did the other housemates tbh, even those he was closer to in time shared together and various conversations...
When she told Rodrigo about the "secret messages" it was so childish and immature, and she mentioned Jermaine's "girlfriend"
and continued laughing like a bimbo . She's not totally innocent in all this . Yes Jermaine led her on and started writing those silly messages and kept lying and he's a rat , but she has played along and enjoyed the attention .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 29-08-2018 at 06:26 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:33 AM #62
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
If he had children, that's pretty important to tell a potential mate... but yeah, I don't know which way is up and which way is down with this dude apparently... partially because I'm not following CBB as closely right now as I would normally be. I think I would still have to rewind a few times to catch exactly where things are being said, what's actually established... These housemates have kept things close to the vest, but I always figured that maybe the Scandal theme has had that effect in that from the beginning there has been an awkward focus on their dirtiest of laundry... dunno... people are finally starting to open up&drop the pretense and that is a fresh of breath air to me.... so there's that... Jermaine, that blockhead, he prefers to be an enticing mystery ♪... such a catch, right..

Spoiler:

I did vote him most attractive in another thread though... whoops ♪

...there is a whole irony in this in that they’ve been specifically chosen for their storms and then some storms have been given very little airtime and deliberately allowed to mislead in terms of the viewers ...they’ve focused on the more dramatic and conflicting in the house with highlights ...with full knowledge that relevant things to housemates, to viewers and to the theme will completely be pushed back to our viewing thoughts...sadly for Chloe in the meantime, it’s meant that she’s had to be portrayed as having played ‘an equal part’ because BB are fine with a victim becoming a victim again for the sake of their entertainment and agendas...she’s played no equal part at all, not even remotely...
Old 29-08-2018, 06:34 AM #63
User banned

User banned

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE EVERYONE is swallowing the guff surrounding the slapper that got to where she is by lying and cheating. She knew her abductors, it all backfired and they got done while she walked and has not even seen her daughter since it happened, too busy coining it, mum of the year there eh. She knows what she is doing and as soon as the girlfriend word came up, she should have walked away, she didnt, she milked it.

Married or partnered is a no go area, unless of course your a home wrecker. she is a cash cow and acts like a pathetic ******. Believe me, she is very savvy.
fred7853 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:37 AM #64

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Would it have made any difference to chloe if he had said he was married?

Probably not.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:38 AM #65
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
When she told Rodrigo about the "secret messages" it was so childish and immature, and she mentioned Jermaine's "girlfriend"
and continued laughing like a bimbo . She's not totally innocent in all this . Yes Jermaine led her on and started writing those silly messages and kept lying and he's a rat , but she has played along and enjoyed the attention .
...yeah she is immature for sure but nothing beyond that...and she knows that as well, as she said to Emma...she lives at home with family, doesn’t have her own independence etc and is happy to not contribute in terms of chores etc...those are her immaturities in terms of contribution within a group dynamic as BB is...she’s also emotionally immature as well which is obvious to see, I think...she takes people by what they say and doesn’t look or think any deeper than that...
Old 29-08-2018, 06:39 AM #66
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post

Probably not.
...well with her genuinely shocked reaction when Emma revealed it all...I would say yes, very much it would have made a difference for her..
Old 29-08-2018, 06:47 AM #67

When one HM lies to another in order to try to gain an advantage of them or to secure their participation in illegal or immoral acts - WHY the **** does not BB call the unwitting HM to the DR and enlighten them?

This would have eradicated this thread and all the 'Did she/didn't she' pondering.

The newly enlightened HM would still be free to go along with the desires of the scheming HM or not - 'going in with both eyes open' if you like - and we would not be robbed of any potential drama because the confrontation between the enlightened HM and the schemer could potentially bring more conflict than had the HM not been enlightened.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:50 AM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...well with her genuinely shocked reaction when Emma revealed it all...I would say yes, very much it would have made a difference for her..
Shocked reaction?

Her face never flinched.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:51 AM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...yeah she is immature for sure but nothing beyond that...and she knows that as well, as she said to Emma...she lives at home with family, doesn’t have her own independence etc and is happy to not contribute in terms of chores etc...those are her immaturities in terms of contribution within a group dynamic as BB is...she’s also emotionally immature as well which is obvious to see, I think...she takes people by what they say and doesn’t look or think any deeper than that...
But Ammi she's 21 years old!! , she should still know right from wrong and as soon as there was this confusion on whether HE HAS OR HASN'T got a GIRLFRIEND she should of avoided him as it looks bad . She enjoyed the attention too much and clearly found the whole thing amusing untill of course it was revealed for definite that he's MARRIED. Then she worried for her reputation as she knew she was going to be evicted. So she played on the fact she "just didn't know".

How do you know they both didn't have calculated behaviour patterns due to the eviction that was coming up. He knew she was going home so he backtracked and blamed Chloe , and Chloe acted even more clueless and confused and tried to talk it out with Jermaine as she knew she'd look bad.

Why didn't she talk it out with him from the moment he started this ridiculous showmance thing ? . Even with the messages with eyeliner she continued to write to him, why didn't she shut that down and ignore him . Plus she broke the BB rules and she sat there with a stupid grin on her face when it was revealed they shouldn't of been communicating through writing . No remorse what so ever like a little baby.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:58 AM #70
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Shocked reaction?

Her face never flinched.
...yeah I do think she showed complete shock, Parmy ...but she isn’t a flinching type of person though and she’s always seemed to say she’s not someone to visibly show emotion in the way that people may expect to see..which is why I feel she’s been so doubted in her kidnapping ordeal...because society expects a specific type of displayed type of emotion wit( something so horrific...like it was some generic type thing that if it’s not shown because of a character trait then it must be doubted and can’t be true...
Old 29-08-2018, 07:04 AM #71
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
But Ammi she's 21 years old!! , she should still know right from wrong and as soon as there was this confusion on whether HE HAS OR HASN'T got a GIRLFRIEND she should of avoided him as it looks bad . She enjoyed the attention too much and clearly found the whole thing amusing untill of course it was revealed for definite that he's MARRIED. Then she worried for her reputation as she knew she was going to be evicted. So she played on the fact she "just didn't know".

How do you know they both didn't have calculated behaviour patterns due to the eviction that was coming up. He knew she was going home so he backtracked and blamed Chloe , and Chloe acted even more clueless and confused and tried to talk it out with Jermaine as she knew she'd look bad.

Why didn't she talk it out with him from the moment he started this ridiculous showmance thing ? . Even with the messages with eyeliner she continued to write to him, why didn't she shut that down and ignore him . Plus she broke the BB rules and she sat there with a stupid grin on her face when it was revealed they shouldn't of been communicating through writing . No remorse what so ever like a little baby.
...yeah she is 21yrs old, GoldHeart...but maturity in someone isn’t an age defined thing though, it’s about many aspects of other things...there are some very immature 30/40 yr old age and beyond those ages and some very mature 13/14 yr olds in the same vein ..but I do feel she knows ‘right from wrong’ and has good moral vibes, which I think she’s displayed very well...I understand that maybe she should have held back with any confusion and said ...I’ll put it all on hold until we leave the house when all can be clarified other than what Jermaine has said in the notes...but she is very trusting and yeah was attracted to him also and as you say, immaturity would have a bearing there as well...
Old 29-08-2018, 07:16 AM #72
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:

Probably not.
Bang on Parmy

Emma is a dreadful SJW and getting worse
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:29 AM #73
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
HOW is she a pathetic mess. Stop being bloody RIDICULOUS. Chloe didn't know he was married and thought his relationship was over!
true, Jermaine had probably said something like that about his relationship being over

so he was lying to her, to the whole house in there (which was visible at the look of the others their shocked faces when they found out he is still married)

so Chloe undeservedly came over as the villain here, and i really would like to think if she was up against Jermaine, instead of Hardeep she could've had a greater chance of being saved

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:37 AM #74
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

I actually didn't get Emma at all, she was practically crowing while she was bigging up the 'coming next' segments, i,e don't move, don't miss it etc, then got all righteous when Chloe came out, she could have been a bit less 'Daily Star' sensational about the episode tbf

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:39 AM #75
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
true, Jermaine had probably said something like that about his relationship being over

so he was lying to her, to the whole house in there (which was visible at the look of the others their shocked faces when they found out he is still married)

so Chloe undeservedly came over as the villain here, and i really would like to think if she was up against Jermaine, instead of Hardeep she could've had a greater chance of being saved
..in thinking about more, I’m not entirely sure that she would have been saved over Jermaine has he been up as well, Nicky...just because I don’t know how the voting goes in terms of when people vote ...and if the outcome is more or less determined before the eviction night highlight show, then it was all only revealed last night of his full deceptions is the thing...and sadly also, even with all of his deception with Chloe being revealed and that’s after truth of it all..?...it’s still a view of some that she in some way has an equal part or at least some part in it all which would lay somefault of negative with her...which is sadly often the way in how female and male housemates are perceived in their behaviour or actions or excusing of or laying blame with etc...not only with BB but with society as a general as well...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
emma, mess, pathetic