Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 31-08-2018, 09:42 AM #26

This is crazy. They must be teasing you so you give them more? You’ve blown my mind a bit. I am a psychic and I do have a feeling they will put you in this year either in the beginning or a few weeks in. I just have this feeling about you as a person that I can’t place on anybody else. I felt this with someone I met in Manchester and he’s had his second audition but won’t say anymore.
JackPorter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 10:48 AM #27

How long have u thought u were Christ for?
Old 31-08-2018, 02:20 PM #28
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Favourites (more):

It's started June 13 2013... It was big brother lunch night soo many whirred things happened to me in the lead up to the show that I was convise that the world was telling me that something big was about to happen to me... Becuase I had spent 5 years trying to get on that show and now I had fallen in love with martin, who was a talent scout who knows the maker of the show...only after 3 days he wanted nothing to do with me... I put the two together and thought that he was not talking to me because he was going to help me get on the show!.. but I did not get on so was very upset... That night though it felt like I was soooo sad that I heard voices that showed me 1000s of links with names that point to me... This was the night I believed that I was god because I knew the voices in my head were my higher self talking to me... My higher self that is god in spirit

I've had three physic reading... All said somthing big would happen to me when I'm 26...one said that I would be on bb In 6 years... I was 20 then... But no nothing happened...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 31-08-2018 at 10:03 PM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 03:07 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And I was in Manchester too... But i was in the last group... Got there at 4:15 so might have missed you..
Old 31-08-2018, 03:34 PM #30
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

what's happening omg

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 07:05 PM #31

Woah that’s crazy! How late do they usually leave it to tell people they’ve got in? I’d have thought it would be a month in advance so housemates can hand their notices in to their jobs. Maybe this year is your time and they’re trying to push you to find out more. Maybe self-disclose more about yourself online and they might put you in!
Old 31-08-2018, 07:25 PM #32

And have you filmed a video and filled out all the questionnaires and stuff every time you’ve applied or have they invited you back? Do they invite people back? I’ve only auditioned once and that was my first time applying.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:37 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackPorter View Post
And have you filmed a video and filled out all the questionnaires and stuff every time you’ve applied or have they invited you back? Do they invite people back? I’ve only auditioned once and that was my first time applying.
I have only made it to the end of the first day in ...
2009 (Birmingham) and 2010 (excel)..
in 2011 I did not make it through the first question..
in 2012 I got an invitation only audition, but that just meant waiting in a que for 3 hours... saying a bit about myself in a small group... then I was out.. the horrid thing was that out of my group all 8 people were interesting but one was boring, dull and had nothing to say... he was the only one that made it to next stage... everyone was shocked as he was that bad... I thought it was a set up and that they choose him to go to the next round only because they liked that he was crap... as putting him through would have made there pr-selected housemates look even better... I believed at the time that they only get housemates through talent scouts... and I think that's what happened with just two of three coming from the open audition!

...in 2013 I had given up .. I made a crap video which did not even get me an audition... but then I met a talent scout with LOTs of connections including BB... the time I spent with him felt more like an interview... I thought he might want to help me as I know he thought I was very interesting!

there was something on the BB website about "leaving your mad neighbour Nigel and your massage table behind" I do massage my dad is called Nigel and I wanted to get away from him... everything on this BB page that I read felt like they were talking about me... but then they put a mother daughter massage pair in there... me a my mum worked as a mother/daughter massage team... seeing that made me feel like they had herd about me through Martin (this talent scout) and that they were going to put me in, but at last min they changed there mind and just put them in there instead...

I dont trust the auditions personally... I think most are selected through other methods!

They usually give people a 1 month warning... but Im claiming to be Christ... I feel that everything will be different for me!

I have always had visions of being on there... they started in 2007 (Nikki year) when there was a golden ticket given... that woman had no notice at all... I thought that something like that might happen to me... but I would much more prefer lots of notices...

Also I have 1000's of youtube vids (ive taken down 600 resonantly as they are about martin, and hes wrote to me reasently saying that he never wants to be with me but it tock him 5 years to write this to me... why the hell did he not do this sooner...as i emailed him 3 times a week for 5 years )...

if BB want to know me... they just need to go on my YouTube page.. if they want to meet me... they just need to book a massage with me... Ive had lots of people in media come to me... one of them even told me that he was an electrician for them years back... I've had lots of doctors also come to me so if I need a psychic test... they could easily do it with out me even knowing!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 31-08-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:06 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Woah that’s crazy! How late do they usually leave it to tell people they’ve got in? I’d have thought it would be a month in advance so housemates can hand their notices in to their jobs. Maybe this year is your time and they’re trying to push you to find out more. Maybe self-disclose more about yourself online and they might put you in!
I do massage alone... I only take bookings on the day so I can stop whenever I want...no tys, no children, no commitments (just my two hammies...if im in, they will come with me!)... I own a house so dont have rent...

anything they want to know is on YouTube and facebook... they audition people to find out more about them... but with me they wont need to do that as I have (or had) a large youtube page

Last edited by annabelindabee; 31-08-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:20 PM #35

What is this bull****ters anonymous
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:06 AM #36

I don’t believe that anybody who auditions actually is considered these days. I think it’s so if we tell anybody then it sounds legit. I did meet people in Manchester who were scouted and DM’d if they wanted to audition. I’m still trying to crack the system. If they want me they can DM me haha. All these signs u get are actually crazy! You should write a book haha!
Old 01-09-2018, 11:52 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

whats DM mean?

also If your psychic can you make any predictions about this years show!

I had a dream last night that I met one of the housemates... she was a small Asian looking girl but shes also looked geeky yet chavey at the same time...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 01-09-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:57 PM #38

DM means direct message. I predict that the theme of BBUK 19 will be that of a school or education in general. I predict that there will be the normal number of housemates but 2 will be removed; one by choice and one by breaking the rules. I see there being several bullies in the house who will be evicted half way through the series. Housemates will all sleep in one room but there will also be a secret room where fake evictees will sleep until further notice. There will be a balding housemate and a muscular dark man who will enter. The youngest housemate will be in their 20s and the oldest will be in their 50s. There will be 3 blonde housemates one of which I feel will be you! A woman with an Afro will also enter and there will be another black gentleman also. There will be double back door evictions and housemates will choose who stays and who goes by themselves for one week. Dark secrets will be revealed in the house which will cause a stir. I see great tensions and fear on some days.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:55 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
DM means direct message. I predict that the theme of BBUK 19 will be that of a school or education in general. I predict that there will be the normal number of housemates but 2 will be removed; one by choice and one by breaking the rules. I see there being several bullies in the house who will be evicted half way through the series. Housemates will all sleep in one room but there will also be a secret room where fake evictees will sleep until further notice. There will be a balding housemate and a muscular dark man who will enter. The youngest housemate will be in their 20s and the oldest will be in their 50s. There will be 3 blonde housemates one of which I feel will be you! A woman with an Afro will also enter and there will be another black gentleman also. There will be double back door evictions and housemates will choose who stays and who goes by themselves for one week. Dark secrets will be revealed in the house which will cause a stir. I see great tensions and fear on some days.
Is this the bold guy you see..
a sony exective and talent scout

I have met him three times... (shared a bed for 2 nights, kissed once) I hope to through a chair at him then providing he agrees to spend the rest of his life tring to make it up to me (make up for ignoring me for 5 years) If he agrees to do that, I hope to marry him on the show (on Halloween)

Can you see him on the show...

Can you see him wanting to marry Me (or me him even after I get to know him)... Or do I meet him, realise that I actually hate him and then spend the rest of the show wishing he would just leave?

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 06:01 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:21 AM #40

The bald man has some profession in business. The letter M comes to me when I think of his name. I see him causing a disturbance in the house that results in one person walking. I don’t see him finding love nor do I see him getting married. He does seek a romance with southern sounding girls but does not go any further in the house than sharing a bed.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:04 AM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The bald man has some profession in business. The letter M comes to me when I think of his name. I see him causing a disturbance in the house that results in one person walking. I don’t see him finding love nor do I see him getting married. He does seek a romance with southern sounding girls but does not go any further in the house than sharing a bed.
Martin is the name of the guy im thinking of, But i said that at 3:20... maybe that infuanced you to say m

but it so wired... the picture link that I use has now gone... its been deleted from the site it was on! did you see the picture before it got deleted!

that pictures been up for month... the night I use it in a bb forum it gets taken down, that in itself is suspicious.. I wont put it up again if he dont want me to..

as for the rest of what you say, if he don't want me then the only person who will be walking out would be me or him... (i know I will get done for sexual harassment if we are both in there and if he still don't want me) ...so I hope your wrong... maybe the spirit has made you deliberately wrong to keep me (and the reader on this forum) blinded as to what will happen... I know by now, if I'm not meant to know something the timeline and people around will (against there knowledge) make sure I (and others) stay in that darken until the right time!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 06:38 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:14 AM #42
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
It's started June 13 2013... It was big brother lunch night soo many whirred things happened to me in the lead up to the show that I was convise that the world was telling me that something big was about to happen to me... Becuase I had spent 5 years trying to get on that show and now I had fallen in love with martin, who was a talent scout who knows the maker of the show...only after 3 days he wanted nothing to do with me... I put the two together and thought that he was not talking to me because he was going to help me get on the show!.. but I did not get on so was very upset... That night though it felt like I was soooo sad that I heard voices that showed me 1000s of links with names that point to me... This was the night I believed that I was god because I knew the voices in my head were my higher self talking to me... My higher self that is god in spirit

I've had three physic reading... All said somthing big would happen to me when I'm 26...one said that I would be on bb In 6 years... I was 20 then... But no nothing happened...
..Anna, you’re so interesting in terms of your associations and connections etc..im kind of wondering if ‘26’ has some kind of alignment type meaning..rather than your actual age...have you explored that..?...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:43 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

This is what the starts were like the three days we knew each other

The four one was the starts on the day that I looked in the mirror and saw myself as eve (a dirty hairy cave woman)

One of my clients who know nothing about me said they had a dream about me... that I was an angel and in the 21st of some month I had to have sex with somone.... This guy had not seen any of my videos... . I'm hoping its a sign that he'll come to me... But i won't have sex in the house so we will need to leave for a few hours...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1535971124845.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	4319   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1535971132024.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	4320   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1535971146050.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	4321   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1535971180028.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	4322  

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:22 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I had a dream that I was introduced to one of the housemates... I then saw an Iranian girl who looked like a cross between these two people.. she was young looking fun yet had a geeky side to her

Last edited by annabelindabee; 11-09-2018 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:39 PM #45

You might enjoy the 1979 film The Visitor:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080100/

&

God Told Me To (1976)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075930/

Last edited by Turtle; 03-09-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Turtle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:20 PM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

the girl in the vistitor looks like me when I was 8 ;-)

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:42 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Actually do you want to see real magic... Im God I can time travel when in spirit... Here's something just for you... compere the two: me vs her

Me Age 11 (1998)

Me When I was Aaliyah (From the Song: are you that some body 1998) ;-)

I was born 1987

I named the next me lilly... Ages ago!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:29 PM #48

I dunno what you mean, but the Visitor poster looks like the BB eye
Old 03-09-2018, 09:38 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I dunno what you mean, but the Visitor poster looks like the BB eye
Is that all I get... Nothing... from anyone...

I was not talking about the eye... I was talking about the girl looking like me and I only have about 8 pictures of me at age 9-11 and one of them happens to be me holding an eagle just like that girl!.. Just like aaliyah did in a song made in that same year whilst singing "are you that somebody!" and I believe me and he are the same person who can time travel when in spirit!

Is no one impressed! :-(

the poster even says 'they know we are here' we as in Me and Aaliyah... the Christ who died and rose again on the 3rd day with a 12 years time loop!

come on people cant I at least get an "AHH!" or "ooo" or "I'm shocked" out of you!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 03-09-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:59 AM #50

Oh I see now, your image didn't display properly on the forum, had to open the jpg directly

That is pretty synchronistic.

Last edited by Turtle; 04-09-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, bigbrother, housemate’s, instagrams, potential, stalk