Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 04-09-2018, 12:21 AM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default "I needed that".. to cement the win I always and arrogantly expected.

Just when you think people can't get any more gullible, we see a mundane character go on to milk, milk and milk a situation until the teet has nothing more to give..................and all of a sudden he's receiving support and praise that's simply absurd.

Let's be clear here, Thomas' "career" or "good guy" rep was NEVER at any point under any serious threat, since he knew fine well he had nothing to answer for. And he knew we knew. But he's been dropping croc tears all over the house, pretending he genuinely believed he was only inches away from being lynched. Emma and Rylan are also doing their bit to fuel the nauseating "Ryan to win".."justice for Ryan" campaign. They even had one of his family members on the side show so they could milk things further still. Rylan was like "how's your mother?" which he naturally went on to tell was "devastated" and crying her little eyes out. I half expected them to go live to her house, where hundreds of people were lined up outside holding candles..singing "we shall overcome"

Truly embarrassing.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:28 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Just when you think people can't get any more gullible, we see a mundane character go on to milk, milk and milk a situation until the teet has nothing more to give..................and all of a sudden he's receiving support and praise that's simply absurd.

Let's be clear here, Thomas' "career" or "good guy" rep was NEVER at any point under any serious threat, since he knew fine well he had nothing to answer for. And he knew we knew. But he's been dropping croc tears all over the house, pretending he genuinely believed he was only inches away from being lynched. Emma and Rylan are also doing their bit to fuel the nauseating "Ryan to win".."justice for Ryan" campaign. They even had one of his family members on the side show so they could milk things further still. Rylan was like "how's your mother?" which he naturally went on to tell was "devastated" and crying her little eyes out. I half expected them to go live to her house, where hundreds of people were lined up outside holding candles..singing "we shall overcome"

Truly embarrassing.
My thoughts exactly
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:30 AM #3
A great thief

A great thief

Ugh tea SPILT
Old 04-09-2018, 12:52 AM #4
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Survivor 40: Parvati
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Me listening to Ryan's bs
tiger_greengrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:54 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

The only person miliking this whole thing is Roxanne the lying bitch .

Try being in Ryan's shoes ,then wonder if you're overreacting yourself .
Old 04-09-2018, 12:56 AM #6
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post

Old 04-09-2018, 12:57 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_greengrass View Post
Are you just going to keep MILKING those Kim gifs
Old 04-09-2018, 12:58 AM #8
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Are you just going to keep MILKING those Kim gifs
Are you going to take your head out of Ryan's arse?

Old 04-09-2018, 01:00 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Are you going to take your head out of Ryan's arse?

Pretty sure that's you with Helen Wood
Old 04-09-2018, 01:02 AM #10
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Pretty sure that's you with Helen Wood
Old 04-09-2018, 01:13 AM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Ok but no

‘I needed that’ to reassure myself that I wasn’t the woman beating monster that Roxanne tried relentlessly to portray me as to the rest of the housemates and the British public.

Its weird that you think winning the show would be the first thing on his mind directly after being accused of assault tbqh.

Last edited by Withano; 04-09-2018 at 01:14 AM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:15 AM #12
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why would you use this gif multi?
Old 04-09-2018, 01:28 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Ok but no

‘I needed that’ to reassure myself that I wasn’t the woman beating monster that Roxanne tried relentlessly to portray me as to the rest of the housemates and the British public.

Its weird that you think winning the show would be the first thing on his mind directly after being accused of assault tbqh.
Don't bait to it .

We all know Ryan was in pieces , Roxanne nearly destroyed his life & career . I don't see how him being upset and shook up is him "milking it " . If there was no camera's that would of been him finished as the devious little unt would of continued to spout BS and continued to character assassinate him .

It's horrible and dark what she did to Ryan , serious allegations like that can cause people to have severe depression and even take their own life .

Even if people don't like Ryan, nobody can say he DESERVED THAT . But i think Ryan is a good guy .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 04-09-2018 at 01:29 AM.
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:44 AM #14
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ok but no

Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:56 AM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Jordan
IAC2016: Scarlett Moffat

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Jordan
IAC2016: Scarlett Moffat

It seemed from Jermaine's interview that he said they (presumably Dan, Gabby and Jermaine) were giving Ryan the silent treatment. So for Ryan to say, "I needed that" probably was a genuine emotion.

I don't think he's milked it. But I also don't think he should win just because of it.
ThatsMyUserName is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:39 AM #16

Quote:
Don't bait to it .

We all know Ryan was in pieces , Roxanne nearly destroyed his life & career . I don't see how him being upset and shook up is him "milking it " . If there was no camera's that would of been him finished as the devious little unt would of continued to spout BS and continued to character assassinate him .

It's horrible and dark what she did to Ryan , serious allegations like that can cause people to have severe depression and even take their own life .

Even if people don't like Ryan, nobody can say he DESERVED THAT . But i think Ryan is a good guy .
People need to stop saying that like it's true. This is the sort of overprotective, overly dramatic rot I'm on about. His career WOULDN'T have been finished if there were no cams. Any "wrong doing" someone accuses another of has to be proven. Sufficient evidence and all that. Even if the cams weren't rolling there, what evidence did that little psychotic screwball have that he used her as a punch bag? Any witnesses? Any bruising? Does accused have any previous? Does accuser have any previous of accusing(falsely) etc.. Many, many questions would have been asked before any real judgement/sentence was passed..and it's certain that during this procedure, the rotten little freak would have been tied up in her own web of lies..and exposed as a complete loony.

The bottom line is if you think Thomas isn't using this situation to suck as many votes out of the public as he can, you're either as gullible as they come, or are simply lying to yourself. The same way Pallett lied to herself that Thomas tried to destroy her ribs.

Me being aware of this doesn't mean I believe he "deserved" what Pallett attempted(as feeble and ridiculous as the attempt was) or that he's not a "good person". So don't get confused between calling out desperate gameplay, and approving of rotten behaviour. But as I said in my OP, Thomas has shown himself to be a fairly mundane character. And that obvious wrong that was aimed at him doesn't suddenly elevate him to this "incredible houseguest" who deserves to win. But that's the way this pathetic nation is carrying on..and why it's now NAILED ON(like it never was before) that he'll emerge as the unchallenged winner.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:09 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
People need to stop saying that like it's true. This is the sort of overprotective, overly dramatic rot I'm on about. His career WOULDN'T have been finished if there were no cams. Any "wrong doing" someone accuses another of has to be proven. Sufficient evidence and all that. Even if the cams weren't rolling there, what evidence did that little psychotic screwball have that he used her as a punch bag? Any witnesses? Any bruising? Does accused have any previous? Does accuser have any previous of accusing(falsely) etc.. Many, many questions would have been asked before any real judgement/sentence was passed..and it's certain that during this procedure, the rotten little freak would have been tied up in her own web of lies..and exposed as a complete loony.

The bottom line is if you think Thomas isn't using this situation to suck as many votes out of the public as he can, you're either as gullible as they come, or are simply lying to yourself. The same way Pallett lied to herself that Thomas tried to destroy her ribs.

Me being aware of this doesn't mean I believe he "deserved" what Pallett attempted(as feeble and ridiculous as the attempt was) or that he's not a "good person". So don't get confused between calling out desperate gameplay, and approving of rotten behaviour. But as I said in my OP, Thomas has shown himself to be a fairly mundane character. And that obvious wrong that was aimed at him doesn't suddenly elevate him to this "incredible houseguest" who deserves to win. But that's the way this pathetic nation is carrying on..and why it's now NAILED ON(like it never was before) that he'll emerge as the unchallenged winner.
We can agree to disagree then

I personally DON'T think he's overdone anything , he was genuinely panicked and worried that the public would see Roxanne as the victim and that they'd be on her side . Plus it doesn't help the fact that BB stupidly gave him a FORMAL WARNING!!! for nothing , which made him think things have been portrayed in a bad light .

Not to mention his so called "mates" in the house giving him the silent treatment , and whispering behind his back as Roxanne secretly tries to poison them against him .

I honestly don't think any of us can be judgemental of Ryan's reaction unless we're in that situation ourselves, and it's one thing to be falsely accused but on NATIONAL TELLY for the country to see just makes it even worse.

And it's not like Ryan has cried 24/7 and stayed in bed ranting about Roxanne, clearly he want's to get over it . But he's never going to forget what she's done to him . He only mentioned it again because Kirstie asked him, then Sally saw he was a bit down and they spoke briefly about it again.
He hasn't constantly rambled on about it . Plus it was still fresh in his mind at the time and obviously the whole thing is going to affect him .

As for whether he should win or not , i don't mind if he DOESN'T win . But at the same time there's nothing wrong with him winning as he has gained alot of support and he was already popular to start with so it's not just because of the drama with Roxanne .

And i beg to differ on the whole NO CAMERA'S argument , time after time we hear about abuse allegations against celebrities and there's only the victim's word against the accused and in today's culture it's always guilty until they're proven innocent instead of the other way round , there's been alot of people accused of scandals in the media and they get a rough time as there's always the saying "no smoke without fire". And even when they've been cleared of all charges , they're still tarnished and it still stays with them.

So i truly believe despite Roxanne's horrible history of BS, that Ryan would still of been doubted and the viscous little bitch probably would of reported him to the police . And if the so called incident happened in the toilet then Ryan would of had NO CHANCE and BB would of removed him instantly as they would of seen Roxanne crying and gone with that as proof , even when they've got video footage to show Ryan DIDN'T touch her they still gave him a WARNING! which was unfair and unnecessary! .
Old 04-09-2018, 07:50 AM #18

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

It will be a hollow victory fot a rather nasy little man.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:01 AM #19

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Ok but no

Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:05 AM #20
You know my methods

You know my methods

Ryan goes out with one of the thickest planks ever to grace Towie so he must be as thick as mince himself - a nice lad but

just look at what a twat he looks here, just look at his shoes....

Spoiler:

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:09 AM #21
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:

Perfect response.

She, the spiteful dangerous creature she is, without that footage would have destroyed Ryan's career and life.
For 2 days in the house she repeated and added to her lies, putting him through hell.

It amazes me anyone would warm to her while bringing down the innocent individual who was falsely accused of a serious criminal assault.

No matter either of their reactions, that is the only facts of this matter.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:10 AM #22
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:

Truly embarrassing.
Was this last night because I haven't seen it yet, but I do think the 'I needed that' when he heard the Get Roxanne chants out on Friday were genuine as he had no idea how he was being perceived. But yeah its done with now, he knows its all okay on the outside so lets move on.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:27 AM #23
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:

Truly embarrassing.
Post of the series !! Im sickened to think Ryan is going to win this on pity ,when hes done nothing to deserve winning
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:35 AM #24

Well I hope he does win but not just because of the trouble with bitch face there is nobody in there to compete with the only one I like is Nick.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:09 AM #25

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I think a lot of this thread is cynical and unkind.

I don't particularly like Ryan as a housemate and he isn't my choice to win though I don't think there is any beating him now unless he's caught with Gabby's knickers or something.

HOWEVER I have no doubt his distress was genuine and he was put in a very difficult position with Roxanne's lies. Recognising that has nothing to do with CBB, it's common decency.

Also it's hard to move on from all that emotion. It's easy to say, not so easy to do.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 04-09-2018 at 10:10 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrogantly, cement, expected, i needed that, needed that, ryan, thomas, win