Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 05-09-2018, 02:39 AM #1

Default Kim vs coleen (loose women/this morning clip)

First, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this and I know this happened a few days ago but im really curious as to peoples response as i've been away

Here are the clips for those who have missed/not seen them:
kim on loose women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQ_25fHihk
Coleen on this morning : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i119SxEkY1c

Its gotten so bad the petition to get coleen axed from loose women has racked up over 24 thousand signatures! https://www.change.org/p/itv-studios...se-women-panel

I know kim can be harsh but tbh I find her more honest than coleen who does come across as very two faced and someone who would egg on people being nasty when it benefits her. I admit I am a fan of Kim however I dont agree with everything shes said and done, and i feel bad for thinking coleen crying on this morning is crocodile tears and am ready for the coleen stans to rip me but what are your thoughts?

Last edited by Lstan; 05-09-2018 at 02:43 AM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 02:59 AM #2
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Survivor 40: Parvati
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Coleen is a fat knacker, nasty piece of work
tiger_greengrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:04 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
First, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this and I know this happened a few days ago but im really curious as to peoples response as i've been away

Here are the clips for those who have missed/not seen them:
kim on loose women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQ_25fHihk
Coleen on this morning : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i119SxEkY1c

Its gotten so bad the petition to get coleen axed from loose women has racked up over 24 thousand signatures! https://www.change.org/p/itv-studios...se-women-panel

I know kim can be harsh but tbh I find her more honest than coleen who does come across as very two faced and someone who would egg on people being nasty when it benefits her. I admit I am a fan of Kim however I dont agree with everything shes said and done, and i feel bad for thinking coleen crying on this morning is crocodile tears and am ready for the coleen stans to rip me but what are your thoughts?
I'm not a Coleen fan . But the abuse and the trolling she's getting online about her dead sister and telling her to die of cancer aswell is really disgusting & vile!! , no matter how much you dislike someone that is hitting a new low to wish that on someone. But i did feel Colleen was a bit 2 faced towards Kim .

The loose women episode with Kim & Colleen was a total mess and pointless, Kim does have issues but she was obviously upset but the whole thing got out of control . Coleen's other sister Linda got lippy which didn't help and the audience were always going to be on the Nolan sisters side. But Kim didn't behave in a civil way and she was in her usual highly strung way cutting people off .

But then on the other side Kim probably never had a chance as it's LOOSE WOMEN and the panel & audience are biased and were never going to agree with Kim , so some would say it was unfair. And Coleen was mocking Kim in a snarky tone when she got a word in edge ways and she enjoyed egging the audience on a bit.

I don't know what to make of Kim apart from the fact she shouldn't of let them upset her so much whilst she was in the CBB house ,but there was times i agreed with her but she was so melodramatic & argumentative that it was easy for people to say "kim's kicking off again" and so on , they could see she was easy to wind up and she always fell for the bait .

The weird thing is Kim has that panto vibe to her in general . But Why did Kim agree to go on loose women in the first place ?, nothing got resolved and she left the stage even more angry & upset than she started .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 05-09-2018 at 03:23 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:30 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I'm not a Coleen fan . But the abuse and the trolling she's getting online about her dead sister and telling her to die of cancer aswell is really disgusting & vile!! , no matter how much you dislike someone that is hitting a new low to wish that on someone. But i did feel Colleen was a bit 2 faced towards Kim .
Totes agree, I dont see why bringing up peoples dead relatives like that is in any way justified-but im interested as im late I havent seen anyone do that to her was it on her twitter or something?

Also yeah thats exactly what I meant by two faced-coleen was being antagonistic on that panel but then said she wanted (or rather JSP said she wanted to draw a line under it) she looked more like she wanted to get an apology from kim and make herself look the victor and restore any negative reputation she had but it seems it backfired. I also agree they were all a mess on that panel and i guess some people like that but personally I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Although I agree with kims point her delivery really needs work and I totally see why people would say she is agressive-but I would also say if i had to choose one of them to trust it would certainly be kim! I remember reading coleens column she had in a newpaper (back when my parents bought them) and she had no qualms throwing other women under the bus and her obsession with her then teenage son and his teenage friends I guess gave me the creeps.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:38 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Totes agree, I dont see why bringing up peoples dead relatives like that is in any way justified-but im interested as im late I havent seen anyone do that to her was it on her twitter or something?

Also yeah thats exactly what I meant by two faced-coleen was being antagonistic on that panel but then said she wanted (or rather JSP said she wanted to draw a line under it) she looked more like she wanted to get an apology from kim and make herself look the victor and restore any negative reputation she had but it seems it backfired. I also agree they were all a mess on that panel and i guess some people like that but personally I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Although I agree with kims point her delivery really needs work and I totally see why people would say she is agressive-but I would also say if i had to choose one of them to trust it would certainly be kim! I remember reading coleens column she had in a newpaper (back when my parents bought them) and she had no qualms throwing other women under the bus and her obsession with her then teenage son and his teenage friends I guess gave me the creeps.
It was in the video link you posted, Coleen broke down crying and said on social media so i'm guessing that's probably Twitter? as that's usually where people like to troll celebrities .

I didn't even know Coleen use to have a column but what you're saying about her son reminds me of something i read about how she's really overprotective towards him ,and apparently every time he gets a girlfriend she's jealous of his girlfriend and likes to remind them that her son will always be hers .

Coleen also had a messy divorce and her son wanted to stay with his dad at first i think ,which upset her .
Old 05-09-2018, 03:49 AM #6

Quote:
It was in the video link you posted, Coleen broke down crying and said on social media so i'm guessing that's probably Twitter? as that's usually where people like to troll celebrities .

I didn't even know Coleen use to have a column but what you're saying about her son reminds me of something i read about how she's really overprotective towards him ,and apparently every time he gets a girlfriend she's jealous of his girlfriend and likes to remind them that her son will always be hers .

Coleen also had a messy divorce and her son wanted to stay with his dad at first i think ,which upset her .
Yeah I know she mentioned it but, i feel bad for saying this but im skeptical-because I hear people use that line when they are trying to deflect fire. Like it may have happened sure but, until i see reciepts imma leave it there.

When she was promoting her fitness dvd a few years ago she wouldnt shut up about how her teenage son's friends all fancied her and wanted to do her-she kept bragging about it, i thought it was just weird. I didnt know about the GF thing, thats just creepy.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:54 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah I know she mentioned it but, i feel bad for saying this but im skeptical-because I hear people use that line when they are trying to deflect fire. Like it may have happened sure but, until i see reciepts imma leave it there.

When she was promoting her fitness dvd a few years ago she wouldnt shut up about how her teenage son's friends all fancied her and wanted to do her-she kept bragging about it, i thought it was just weird. I didnt know about the GF thing, thats just creepy.
Oh i see what you mean , well i haven't seen these abusive tweets or comments either but it would be pretty sly and pathetic for her to lie. But i know what you mean about wanting proof.

I didn't know she said that about her son's friends , surely she's joking or lying?? that is weird .
Old 05-09-2018, 05:34 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):

Quote:

The loose women episode with Kim & Colleen was a total mess and pointless, Kim does have issues but she was obviously upset but the whole thing got out of control . Coleen's other sister Linda got lippy which didn't help and the audience were always going to be on the Nolan sisters side. But Kim didn't behave in a civil way and she was in her usual highly strung way cutting people off .

But then on the other side Kim probably never had a chance as it's LOOSE WOMEN and the panel & audience are biased and were never going to agree with Kim , so some would say it was unfair. And Coleen was mocking Kim in a snarky tone when she got a word in edge ways and she enjoyed egging the audience on a bit.

I don't know what to make of Kim apart from the fact she shouldn't of let them upset her so much whilst she was in the CBB house ,but there was times i agreed with her but she was so melodramatic & argumentative that it was easy for people to say "kim's kicking off again" and so on , they could see she was easy to wind up and she always fell for the bait .

The weird thing is Kim has that panto vibe to her in general . But Why did Kim agree to go on loose women in the first place ?, nothing got resolved and she left the stage even more angry & upset than she started .
Ha the funny thing is is that her pr and management wouldn’t have told her these comments because they’ve admitted they only tell her the positive feedback
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:46 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Ha the funny thing is is that her pr and management wouldn’t have told her these comments because they’ve admitted they only tell her the positive feedback
She must of been on social media herself surely to of seen all these hateful comments??? , or are you calling BS ? . Do you think she's lying? .

We already know there's people that DON'T like Coleen, and people will say all kinds of things online about her . I just don't agree with them wishing her dead and mentioning her dead sister IF THAT'S TRUE from these trolls .
Old 05-09-2018, 05:58 AM #10
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Old 05-09-2018, 07:35 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She must of been on social media herself surely to of seen all these hateful comments??? , or are you calling BS ? . Do you think she's lying? .

We already know there's people that DON'T like Coleen, and people will say all kinds of things online about her . I just don't agree with them wishing her dead and mentioning her dead sister IF THAT'S TRUE from these trolls .
Oh no I don’t think she’s lying. I just find it ironic because she doesn’t run her own social media’s and two days ago she was bragging about how everyone is on her side and loves her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Women-row.html

Last edited by Elliot; 05-09-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:38 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh no I don’t think she’s lying. I just find it ironic because she doesn’t run her own social media’s and two days ago she was bragging about how everyone is on her side and loves her
Well i know nothing about who runs her social media , unless somebody DID tell her about these comments and she viewed them ?? who knows
Old 05-09-2018, 07:45 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=345975
Huge thread on this whole thing btw, including all the sleazy **** Coleen and the extended Nolan family have been done following it
Old 05-09-2018, 07:47 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also it’s hilarious in that this morning interview where she went to bawling her eyes out to promoting her tour. Imagine if roxy did that with Emma. ‘Could you forgive you? I’d want to.. oh yeah btw imma be on a Cinderella pantomime book tickets online rn’. Guess it’s different when you have the entire network backing you
Old 05-09-2018, 07:49 AM #15
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:

Coleen has admitted she doesn't read any of her social medias.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:03 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Also it’s hilarious in that this morning interview where she went to bawling her eyes out to promoting her tour. Imagine if roxy did that with Emma. ‘Could you forgive you? I’d want to.. oh yeah btw imma be on a Cinderella pantomime book tickets online rn’. Guess it’s different when you have the entire network backing you
Well i'm NOT a fan of Coleen like i said so i'm not interested in her self promotion , It's the extreme abuse & trolling i don't agree with regarding her dead sister & herself (like i said if that's true) . Calling coleen names is one thing it's normal it's either people telling the truth or just saying how they feel . Also despite how Coleen has behaved she'll probably still have fans who like the nolan sisters etc.

I can't stand Roxy for what she's done , i will call out her horrible damaging BS and i have said alot of things about her but i would NEVER wish DEATH on her. Roxanne has been dropped by panto anyway so has nothing to promote and she has only herself to blame .
Old 05-09-2018, 08:04 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Coleen has admitted she doesn't read any of her social medias.
Yes i understand that now , my point is someone might of told her?
Old 05-09-2018, 08:37 AM #18

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I actually really like both women

But I still dont get why they asked her onto loose women just to attack her in coleens own words it was 18 months ago so why did they bring it up

Kim is always going to be feisty its kind of her persona now its what gets her work, when she did the cleaning show and was on im a celeb i dont remember her being argumentive just she told it how it was and was very funny, so yeah I think Kim also went a bit ott

Its very silly the whole situation
Old 05-09-2018, 08:46 AM #19

Quote:
Well i'm NOT a fan of Coleen like i said so i'm not interested in her self promotion , It's the extreme abuse & trolling i don't agree with regarding her dead sister & herself (like i said if that's true) . Calling coleen names is one thing it's normal it's either people telling the truth or just saying how they feel . Also despite how Coleen has behaved she'll probably still have fans who like the nolan sisters etc.

I can't stand Roxy for what she's done , i will call out her horrible damaging BS and i have said alot of things about her but i would NEVER wish DEATH on her. Roxanne has been dropped by panto anyway so has nothing to promote and she has only herself to blame .
Yes, I agree that these dreadful extreme tweets are beyond decency and the perpetrators should be banned.

However, I do detect some clever deflection going on here by the Coleen camp.

There have been up to 25,000 others signing the petition because they were shocked at both Nolan's behaviour, who didn't go over the top but signed the petition because they were appalled at what they witnessed.

This was conveniently swept over whilst hilighting the extreme tweets. Old birds like Coleen and Linda who have been in the media for years and have been very nasty themselves know that this will happen and even being an agony aunt advising others how to behave seems to wash over their hypocritical stance.

Coleen and Linda share their intimate secrets with the world, Coleen shared her children's secrets, she has no compunction in bullying others as did her sister, they are really awful women, who at last have overstepped the mark themselves.

So apart from these tweets which they are milking for all it's worth, I don't feel sorry for these harridans one bit, it couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 05-09-2018 at 08:48 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:55 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Yes, I agree that these dreadful extreme tweets are beyond decency and the perpetrators should be banned.

However, I do detect some clever deflection going on here by the Coleen camp.

There have been up to 25,000 others signing the petition because they were shocked at both Nolan's behaviour, who didn't go over the top but signed the petition because they were appalled at what they witnessed.

This was conveniently swept over whilst hilighting the extreme tweets. Old birds like Coleen and Linda who have been in the media for years and have been very nasty themselves know that this will happen and even being an agony aunt advising others how to behave seems to wash over their hypocritical stance.

Coleen and Linda share their intimate secrets with the world, Coleen shared her children's secrets, she has no compunction in bullying others as did her sister, they are really awful women, who at last have overstepped the mark themselves.

So apart from these tweets which they are milking for all it's worth, I don't feel sorry for these harridans one bit, it couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.
Yeah exactly, Tbh Coleen always seemed unpleasant .
I don't know the full history of her behaviour or her sister's behaviours.
I've only heard silly snippets in the past about her past relationships etc .

I've only recently found out some other stuff . Plus I don't watch loose women as I dislike most of the panel .
Old 05-09-2018, 08:58 AM #21
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):
Chaos Queen

Favourites (more):

Coleen is a nasty BITCH of a girl
Old 05-09-2018, 09:02 AM #22

Already a thread
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:01 PM #23

Quote:
Yeah exactly, Tbh Coleen always seemed unpleasant .
I don't know the full history of her behaviour or her sister's behaviours.
I've only heard silly snippets in the past about her past relationships etc .

I've only recently found out some other stuff . Plus I don't watch loose women as I dislike most of the panel .
Me neither I avoid this programme like the plague.

I did view the video of the incident to form my own opinion after I had read about it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
clip, coleen, kimberly, loose, morning, women or this