Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 10-09-2018, 09:09 AM #1

Default Dan calls Gabby a bitch - you all are if you think about it Dan

Dan had cheek to call Gabby a bitch and a horrible person on Sat shown in last nights CBB on channel 5.

SURE SHE IS, and an " INSINCERE" person as she admitted herself then went on to fake upset to try and con public in Diary Room about being upset about being called insincere after she knew shed said it about herself first.

Kirstie told her.

And Dan really has a cheek cos he is too. Remember all those nasty faces and angry grimacing fake smiles he threw at Hardeep as he banged on and stuck in the knife for days at Sally s bequest before fakely saying " thanks for everything mate" to Hardeep as he left.

Then Kirstie s backing of all Trump s evil and corruption including trans and homophobia so she s not half as nice as she s made out.

Then Nick who left lot of country to suffer forever cos of his gambling on stock market.

Then laughing hyena Ryan - FAKE AS F with that laugh anyway he does almost every time. I like funny things. But wonder what s so funny about most of things he laughs like f hyena at ?

Then of course Sally A BITCH IF EVER THERE WAS ONE how she twisted the intention behind Hardeep and kept plotting trying to recruit others to stick knife into him and yes your still a fake Psych even if you could predict one thing. i genuinely predicted the Zeebrugge ferry disaster in a dream hours before it happened and have predicted two others things i think. But its just a natural ability all humans have if we don t have other imaginations too suppressed which most conformists do because of the stereotypes they are taught to go all along and taught to fit in, that suppresses that natural ability for most people, but it s a natural human ability, wed all be more psychic, and kids are more psychic who haven't been suppressed by those things yet, if more people were more open minded and i dont call myself a Psychic so Sallys still a Con robbing money out of, bet lot of them, not well off, people too with her prediction sessions that they go to.

Have i missed anyone out ?

They are so unmemorable to me I ve forgotten.

Anyway, POINT IS, THEY ALL HAVE FAULTS AND BIG FAULTS, NONE OF THEM ARE NICE PEOPLE OR CAN BE TRUSTED AT HEART, and they are all s c u m, ALL ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THEM LEFT IN HOUSE DON T DESERVE ANY GLORY behind winning CBB which isnt really glory cos just means small part of British Public most times have just voted for you to be biggest s c u m.
clairefromsomewhereinnort is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:10 AM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

He's a complete twat. But of course his looks mean that he gets away with it. Urgh!
Old 10-09-2018, 12:51 PM #3

I thought Dan showed some pretty nasty true colours in yesterdays show - I 'like his antagonising of Gabby at all, he was twisting her words and it wasn't funny and she clearly didn't want to participate. Dan is someone I would not want to know in the slightest.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bitch, calls, dan, gabby