Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 02-10-2018, 11:22 AM #1

Default Time whingy aggressive Lewis F and lack of empathy Cameron go

Whether you believe Kay was manipulating or not to wind the two of them up. I m not so sure. Not saying she wasn't but not saying she was either. At first my thoughts are she was just being polite, was measured and seemed far more intelligent than the two boys. And i think it may be another case of someone put pout idea she was so nasty and a big manipulator then rest followed, copied that view like sheep as happens so often and certainly with way people vote how so many, lazy to really find out truth behind media headlines just copy them like sheep.

Like Cameron does, so he may not be a True Tory yet but Tories aren t well known for having empathy with others are they ? Whether Kay was right or not, and even though Cameron was right in the way he said he was still cold, and completely lacking in empathy and f rude the way he spoke to Kay to explain let him answer,he was right, but he was completely lacking in empathy just like a typical Tory and f rude the way he explained it.His weird expression when he was trying to smile once was weird too. Obviously not a real human being.Time he went i think.

And Lewis F. im f amazed why hes not up for eviction YET this week, with his constant,whingy,aggressive voice and he never admits hes wrong on anything. Glad ( Whinger ) Lewis F beat ( w a n k e r ) Lewis G, but he needs to go now. Pain in the a r s e all round.Whether he was right or not with Kay he should go for his constant negative aggressive, whingy tone with everyone and about anything in the house. Lets hope hes put up somehow cos of the game changer this week
clairefromsomewhereinnort is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:35 AM #2

So many generalizations.

Not all Tories lack empathy, we have many who support them in my family who are the kindest caring people. However, politicians have and do give that impression.

Cameron is young, he has little life experience, he will learn or if he doesn't, he will have a bleak future.

Lewis F was constantly criticized by Kay, who is in no position to criticize others while also being unaware how her hypocritical utterances are being called out.

Still, we are all entitled to our opinions, it will be interesting watching it all played out.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aggressive, cameron, empathy, lack, lewis f, time, whingy