Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 19-10-2018, 02:09 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Why Didn't He do something???

He's pretty much confirmed everything Hussain said about him by just sitting and smirking like a pathetic wimp ! .

Didn't he say earlier on that he "might not be able to keep his cool" with Hussain yet when the perfect opportunity comes up for him to do something ,he just sit there and stares at Hussain like a dummy! .

And before people say Lewis was ignoring him and blah blah , why didn't he atleast tell Zoe to calm down and he could of stood up and held her back ?? , he enjoyed seeing her kick off like a guest from Jeremy kyle show . He had such glee in his face when Zoe went charging across the garden like a chav wanting her fish & chips for free ! .

He just sat there and made little digs about hussain under his breath . This is dejavu with Lewis G all over again . Lewis has no balls ! .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 02:13 AM #2

What would he have gained from replying to hussein?

A fight, a resolution, a hug? a friend?

No. he'd have gained nothing.

why invest energy into something where the end-game is pointless?

At the end of the day, Husseins issue with Lewis can't be rectified because it comes from a place of personal hatred and jealousy - nothing has particularly happened between either of them for him to have so much dislike towards him.

He said he might not be able to keep his cool, and he kept his cool, kudos to him.
And if you watch the show back you can hear lewis say 'what is zoe doing' she was uncontrollable.

If anything, it takes the bigger man to not react to such a goading gimp

Last edited by deanmontague; 19-10-2018 at 02:13 AM.
deanmontague is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 02:21 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

As i said he could of atleast stopped Zoe from making a fool of herself !! , he enjoyed every bit of that spectacle . He never even told her to calm down or anything instead he grinned like a mentally challenged Cheshire cat .

Actually the way Lewis behaved in that HL show reminds me of Speidi & John james merged together! .
Old 19-10-2018, 02:25 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
As i said he could of atleast stopped Zoe from making a fool of herself !! , he enjoyed every bit of that spectacle . He never even told her to calm down or anything instead he grinned like a mentally challenged Cheshire cat .

Actually the way Lewis behaved in that HL show reminds me of Speidi & John james merged together! .
That's absurd... sometimes when faced with an idiot, all you can do is laugh. I laughed too, couldn't believe where it came from, last thing I would want to do is give him the satisfaction of a reaction.

Zoe was uncontrollable... we're really reaching for reasons to hate lewis even when he was in the right in that situation
Old 19-10-2018, 02:38 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmontague View Post
That's absurd... sometimes when faced with an idiot, all you can do is laugh. I laughed too, couldn't believe where it came from, last thing I would want to do is give him the satisfaction of a reaction.

Zoe was uncontrollable... we're really reaching for reasons to hate lewis even when he was in the right in that situation
Really was she?? hmm funny how Cian did a better job of trying to calm her down though , Before the mad cow did something stupid . While Lewis sat on his arse enjoying it all like he was watching his favourite netflix boxset! with popcorn! . He didn't even strain himself by saying a word to Zoe .
Old 19-10-2018, 02:55 AM #6

Quote:

Agreed .... If Lewis had reacted it could easily have turned nasty probably resulting in him being kicked out ..

He was right to stay calm imho

Hussain knows he'll be unpopular and caused an incident to get some airtime and maybe get some more votes ,

He's the only housemate over the years that I actually hate !!

Hope he gets slapped around a few times when he's out clubbing and it knocks a bit of humility and sense into him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 03:01 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Agreed .... If Lewis had reacted it could easily have turned nasty probably resulting in him being kicked out ..

He was right to stay calm imho

Hussain knows he'll be unpopular and caused an incident to get some airtime and maybe get some more votes ,

He's the only housemate over the years that I actually hate !!

Hope he gets slapped around a few times when he's out clubbing and it knocks a bit of humility and sense into him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh lovely wishing violence on someone you don't even know .
Old 19-10-2018, 03:06 AM #8

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh lovely wishing violence on someone you don't even know .
Agreed.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 03:20 AM #9

Quote:
Really was she?? hmm funny how Cian did a better job of trying to calm her down though , Before the mad cow did something stupid . While Lewis sat on his arse enjoying it all like he was watching his favourite netflix boxset! with popcorn! . He didn't even strain himself by saying a word to Zoe .
so lets say the guy who's been gunning for you since day one shows himself to be a pompous brat, i'd whip my popcorn out too, hell, i'd be gulping tea. that's human nature
Old 19-10-2018, 03:25 AM #10
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He's pretty much confirmed everything Hussain said about him by just sitting and smirking like a pathetic wimp ! .

Didn't he say earlier on that he "might not be able to keep his cool" with Hussain yet when the perfect opportunity comes up for him to do something ,he just sit there and stares at Hussain like a dummy! .

And before people say Lewis was ignoring him and blah blah , why didn't he atleast tell Zoe to calm down and he could of stood up and held her back ?? , he enjoyed seeing her kick off like a guest from Jeremy kyle show . He had such glee in his face when Zoe went charging across the garden like a chav wanting her fish & chips for free ! .

He just sat there and made little digs about hussain under his breath . This is dejavu with Lewis G all over again . Lewis has no balls ! .
You've just made me want Fish & Chips.

On topic I don't get that either, especially considering he was the one that mumbled things about Hussain that started the argument in the first place.

Also an interesting thing is that both Lewis G and Hussain have both wanted to clear the air with Lewis F, yet he keeps/kept saying that he doesn't have a problem with them when we all know that he is/was clearly lying to their faces on those occasions.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 03:25 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
so lets say the guy who's been gunning for you since day one shows himself to be a pompous brat, i'd whip my popcorn out too, hell, i'd be gulping tea. that's human nature
And you'd let your "friend" jump up and threaten him? , wow true friendship .

Even if he thinks he's letting Hussain shoot himself in the foot , he never stopped Zoe . It took Cian to do something and try and stop things . And the fight had nothing to do with Zoe but chavvy took it upon herself thinking she's Lewis' knight in shining armour defending him she was cringy .
Old 19-10-2018, 03:32 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
You've just made me want Fish & Chips.

On topic I don't get that either, especially considering he was the one that mumbled things about Hussain that started the argument in the first place.

Also an interesting thing is that both Lewis G and Hussain have both wanted to clear the air with Lewis F, yet he keeps/kept saying that he doesn't have a problem with them when we all know that he is/was clearly lying to their faces on those occasions.

And exactly! , if anything Lewis geared Zoe up for this fight and i didn't like how they cornered Issy in the kitchen , Brooke's snappy behaviour was ridiculous and just made her look like a tool bag .

Lewis started the whole thing by telling Issy about what Hussain is supposed to of said about her and Lewis . It's obvious he enjoys causing fights and watching fights . I honestly think he's sly in the way he goes about things.

He's a mentally disturbed person and he's extremely arrogant! . If you're not up his bum then you're basically conspiring against him in his paranoid nutty mind .
Old 19-10-2018, 03:33 AM #13

Quote:
And you'd let your "friend" jump up and threaten him? , wow true friendship .

Even if he thinks he's letting Hussain shoot himself in the foot , he never stopped Zoe . It took Cian to do something and try and stop things . And the fight had nothing to do with Zoe but chavvy took it upon herself thinking she's Lewis' knight in shining armour defending him she was cringy .
My friends have my back.. if some dickhead came for me like that in public yeah, i'd expect a reaction, wouldn't you? She's lewis' friend, has been since the start. your points are invalid. sorry.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:38 AM #14
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Lewis did the right thing by not giving Hussain the reaction he wanted. I doubt he would have been able to control Zoe, she was raging.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:42 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Lewis did the right thing by not giving Hussain the reaction he wanted. I doubt he would have been able to control Zoe, she was raging.
And Yet Cian managed to do a better job before BB intervened , look at the size of Cian he's tiny but whatever .
Old 19-10-2018, 03:43 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

And exactly! , if anything Lewis geared Zoe up for this fight and i didn't like how they cornered Issy in the kitchen , Brooke's snappy behaviour was ridiculous and just made her look like a tool bag .

Lewis started the whole thing by telling Issy about what Hussain is supposed to of said about her and Lewis . It's obvious he enjoys causing fights and watching fights . I honestly think he's sly in the way he goes about things.

He's a mentally disturbed person and he's extremely arrogant! . If you're not up his bum then you're basically conspiring against him in his paranoid nutty mind .
I thought that I was the only one that felt uncomfortable with the Isabella vs Team Lewis chat in the kitchen, they were clearly being antagonistic and then you've got Brooke making out that Isabella was being unreasonable. Vile people.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:45 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Exactly!

Zoe's been drip fed the hatred and paranoia during her repeated conversations with Lewis- she has lost control over her own thoughts. He wanted allies for when he was ready to engineer and manipulate this incident in the way you describe. Who's the weasel?
Old 19-10-2018, 03:47 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
My friends have my back.. if some dickhead came for me like that in public yeah, i'd expect a reaction, wouldn't you? She's lewis' friend, has been since the start. your points are invalid. sorry.
Defending someone just because they're your friend isn't a valid point though? If anything it just makes Zoe incredibly biased in the situation which knocks her down a few points imo, and wanting to punch Hussain and Lewis did nothing to try and stop her means that Hussain wins the argument in my view as he didn't display or encourage that kinda behaviour.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:50 AM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Defending someone just because they're your friend isn't a valid point though? If anything it just makes Zoe incredibly biased in the situation which knocks her down a few points imo, and wanting to punch Hussain and Lewis did nothing to try and stop her means that Hussain wins the argument in my view as he didn't display or encourage that kinda behaviour.
Would of been very very interesting if nobody stopped Zoe and if she actually hit Hussain , and got herself removed . I wonder what Lewis' reaction would of been then? would his cheshire grin drop then? . He'd probably blame Hussain for Zoe turning violent .
Old 19-10-2018, 03:56 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I thought that I was the only one that felt uncomfortable with the Isabella vs Team Lewis chat in the kitchen, they were clearly being antagonistic and then you've got Brooke making out that Isabella was being unreasonable. Vile people.
You weren't. She was being used to trigger the incident that later occurred. She was a pawn in his game.

And sadly, Hussain is right about Lewis not really caring for her, and he will discard her as if she is nothing in a few days time. I think that's part of what made Hussain so exasperated- that he knew the feelings Lewis had for Isabella weren't genuine, and she would get hurt.

And then Lewis gets into bed with her, to demonstrate that he has been triumphant in winning the 'prize'. But she will be crying and confused within the next few days when he drops her like a hot brick, and she can't understand why.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:56 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Would of been very very interesting if nobody stopped Zoe and if she actually hit Hussain , and got herself removed . I wonder what Lewis' reaction would of been then? would his cheshire grin drop then? . He'd probably blame Hussain for Zoe turning violent .
Tbh I think that a lot of her allies would be unpopular with the general public if none of them had tried to stop her.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:58 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He'd probably just see her as collateral damage, shrug his shoulders and continue as if she was never there.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:00 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Tbh I think that a lot of her allies would be unpopular with the general public if none of them had tried to stop her.
But wait until Lewis criticises Cian again for getting involved in something that wasn't his business for airtime......whilst missing the irony that Zoe got involved in something that didn't concern her.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:01 AM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
You weren't. She was being used to trigger the incident that later occurred. She was a pawn in his game.

And sadly, Hussain is right about Lewis not really caring for her, and he will discard her as if she is nothing in a few days time. I think that's part of what made Hussain so exasperated- that he knew the feelings Lewis had for Isabella weren't genuine, and she would get hurt.

And then Lewis gets into bed with her, to demonstrate that he has been triumphant in winning the 'prize'. But she will be crying and confused within the next few days when he drops her like a hot brick, and she can't understand why.
Isabella will probably join Sian and Cian as being a “problem” once Hussain and I'm assuming Tomasz/Akeem leaves on what's technically tonight now.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:02 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
the idiocy on these forums gives me a headache