Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 21-10-2018, 06:12 AM #26
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris

I can understand why people think he's a good housemate, but what i don't understand is people justifying his behaviour. I thought Helen was good, made bb15 somewhat bearable and saved it from being a snoozefest but i recognise how much of a vile person she was and that as an actual human being i dislike her, the way Lewis has treated Ana, Kay, Sian, Isabella, Akeem to name a few is horrible, the constant poking at Akeem, calling Sian the c word and a dinner lady just because she cooks food for the house, going off and screaming at Isabella when she was just trying to diffuse a situation it's disguesten !!

People need to stop allowing all of his actions because of his good looks and him being a 'good housemate' (which imo he's not, he's draining the series with the moaning and has gotten rid of so many big characters, the argument that this series would be boring without him at this point may be true, but that's only because he has gotten rid of all the other interesting ones who would cause conflict)

Last edited by lewys; 21-10-2018 at 06:34 AM.
lewys is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 06:28 AM #27
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
I can understand why people think he's a good housemate, but what i don't understand is people justifying his behaviour. I thought Helen was good and made bb15 somewhat bearable and saved it from being a snoozefest but i recognise how much of a vile person she was and that as an actual human being i dislike her, the way Lewis has treated Ana, Kay, Sian, Isabella, Akeem to name a few is horrible, the constant poking at Akeem, calling Sian the c word and a dinner lady just because she cooks food for the house, going off and screaming at Isabella when she was just trying to diffuse a situation it's disguesten !!

People need to stop allowing all of his actions because of his good looks and him being a 'good housemate' (which imo he's not, he's draining the series with the moaning and has gotten rid of so many big characters, the argument that this series would be boring without him at this point may be true, but that's only because he has gotten rid of all the other interesting ones who would cause conflict)
...excellent post Lewys.....the thing is for me is that we haven’t fully seen the characters of others because of the oppression he creates in the house and the negativity he creates in the house...I do think it’s fine that allowances are made for him because he has so many issues and insecurities so isn’t a ‘bad person’ as such...but those same allowances should be made for other housemates also with any negative behaviour they display... because every single person in the house will have issues and insecurities...and ‘reasons’...Lewis make his felt so much more so gains all of the understanding, while others are judged and dismissed in a very simple way...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 06:37 AM #28
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...(..he feels he has depth...)...but there are only two surfaces he judges on in terms of how people relate to him and accept him...either unconditional love and adoration or snake and reptile...any criticism or challenging of him goes straight into the snake and reptile section.....he condemns those who have nominated him with the flip of his finger but never acknowledges those who haven’t nominated him...who still have some energy and understanding left to feel positivity for him regardless of his behaviour...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 06:59 AM #29
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

By the same reasoning we who like him don't understand the acidic hate towards him too.

I really like him, he can be trusted, he comes across loyal to those who need him to be.
Such as to Cameron on his need in the house.

He is volatile but for me in an entertaining way, he can be full of fun and really down.
He chooses to vent off more in the diary room, so knows himself enough to take himself away at times from, annoying, to him, situations.
That is what the diary room is for too.

He has flaws and he hinself is honest enough to admit he has, that's admirable.

He is also really complex and that makes all he does and says interesting to hear and watch.
To sit and have a deep discussion with him, over many issues, is something I'd like to have with him.

All of that adds up to him bringing loads to the house as a housemate.
In that he is and can be, annoying, frustrating, hilarious, really endearing and most of the time entertaining.

That makes for a great housemate, which he is in my view.
Far from ruining this series, he is the one who has made it.
It likely would have been at best tedious run of the mill series without him.
Something this series cannot, in my view be termed as.
Mainly thanks to all his input to it.

Last edited by joeysteele; 21-10-2018 at 07:01 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 08:31 AM #30
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Good housemate for few weeks his stich has been boring for a while now , I’m living with snakes while being the biggest one himself, he is frustrating to watch at this stage

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 21-10-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 10:36 AM #31

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmontague View Post
He's had a lot of intelligent points actually that i've enjoyed listening to, his points regarding being controlled by sexual impulses, his comment on the house reflecting society when big coins where in full swing, his points regarding chastity, his points regarding seperating orgasm from ejaculation, his points regarding cameron being an authentic version of himself, every point he's ever made about most of the other housemates... sorry but i agree with nearly EVERYTHING he has to say.

and i think regarding the dairy he got confused with dairy/animal products in general, as a 'part-time' vegan i'm sure he just avoids all of them at all cost.

maybe you just can't see it over your blind hatred?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 10:43 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
By the same reasoning we who like him don't understand the acidic hate towards him too.

I really like him, he can be trusted, he comes across loyal to those who need him to be.
Such as to Cameron on his need in the house.

He is volatile but for me in an entertaining way, he can be full of fun and really down.
He chooses to vent off more in the diary room, so knows himself enough to take himself away at times from, annoying, to him, situations.
That is what the diary room is for too.

He has flaws and he hinself is honest enough to admit he has, that's admirable.

He is also really complex and that makes all he does and says interesting to hear and watch.
To sit and have a deep discussion with him, over many issues, is something I'd like to have with him.

All of that adds up to him bringing loads to the house as a housemate.
In that he is and can be, annoying, frustrating, hilarious, really endearing and most of the time entertaining.

That makes for a great housemate, which he is in my view.
Far from ruining this series, he is the one who has made it.
It likely would have been at best tedious run of the mill series without him.
Something this series cannot, in my view be termed as.
Mainly thanks to all his input to it.
I had no favourites in this BB for a while,i wasn't really watching it much,but it was the hate on here that made me curious as to see who this 'monster' was so I started watching and saw Lewis unfold in many layers, a lot of what he says is said in jest,just some take it the wrong way,he's had fun in there, bickerings in there,meltdowns in the DR,and the thing about him only fronting women is ridiculous, he aired his opinions to Lewis G,Akeem, Hussain,also,so now I really like him as a housemate as I do Cameron,they are like a double act,He has said himself he is trying to calm himself down,he is doing a great job,really good housemate.IMO

Old 21-10-2018, 10:49 AM #33

I can totally get why people like him as a housemate. He is fascinating to watch. I find him narcissistic, pessimistic with terrible inter personal skills but I think he has some complex deep set issues.

He would drain me as a real person but he has been the divisive character this season. His friendship with Cam is intriguing too. At times I think its built on good intentions and at other times I feel its built on the cams almost hero worship.

Complex housemate....not great human imo
Old 21-10-2018, 10:51 AM #34

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Yes, but like i say, there is a difference between recognising him as good telly, and actually liking him.

I have said many HMs are good telly, while recognising them as ****s. But, I don't get the people that say they actaully like his ****ty behaviour.
Kim Woodburn is good telly + a good person that is scarred and is fragile and misunderstands certain things as attacks and IS often misunderstood (many people attested that she's a good, kind, warm person).

Lewis F is good telly (for the first 3 weeks, now he is becoming dull and repetitive and too paranoid to be interesting), is an EVIL person. The week he helped Cameron come out and paid for the party I was BLINDED and I thought he had a GOOD heart for that and for the 'Robin Hood' act by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor housemates, HOWEVER, I realize that he's the type of person that might be generous and giving but only to his BLIND followers aka Zoe and Cameron who both rarely EVER criticize him for ANYTHING and NEVER point out when he is being irrational, he is basically paying them as a reward for being blind followers not because he is a kind and generous person. He literally couldn't be asked to give certain people the TIME aka something that is worth nothing to him.... to explain themselves. He calls Sian a snake when she did literally NOTHING to him, he nominated Issy when she was his ally that DITCHED her ally to be with him and calls her laugh annoying and says he has no feelings for her (leading her on) and yet sleeps with her all while backstabbing her, he did the same to Anamelia who made up with him and kept attacking her and creating FALSE NARRATIVES about her bothering him when she was OVER IT.

Lewis is a despicable disgusting ****.

Favs: Kim Woodburn | Chanelle |
Isabelle | Tiffany Pollard | Jenna Jameson | Brandi
Pink Panther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:00 AM #35

Quote:
Honestly, he is all but ruining this season for me. He is feckin awful, in so many ways... Smarmy, manipulative, whiny... just a general ****.

Why are people supporting him? I just dont get it.

Why does anyone have the love for anyone at all, most likely because they find common ground with the good side and the understanding of a character, I love him and hope he wins. Not one of us is perfect and we love our friends for their imperfections as well. On the other hand, is there a perfect HM in there? No, it just wouldnt do for us all to be the same. It is good that we can disagree because everyone has a point of view.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:11 AM #36

[QUOTE=vesavius;10301019]Now, if you say you dont like him but find him good telly... I get that.

But people are saying that they actually like him. This confuses me.

He is the worse type of fake 'progressive' manipulater. Plus, he's is 100% aware of the cameras all the time and is as fake as **** all the time, while attacking others for supposedly being t"

That is your point of view, non of us know these HMs and tbh we should not judge them for entertaining us, karma will only bring it back on us. Most of them are conscious of the cameras, I have noticed the sneaky looks and then the quick turn abouts What HMs may not realise is that when they sit and say "oh so and so is playing up to the cameras" they themselves are also doing the same because they are edited saying it. I like him because he is honest, he isnt a lamb following the crowd to keep himself in, what you see is what you get. Others are hiding their true selves and just coasting along. Hope he wins.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:13 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I guess he is marmite.
I find him interesting, everything you want in a housemate, he brings a bit of car crash and we see all sides to him, good and bad.
I love marmite and I agree with your remarks 100%
Old 21-10-2018, 11:16 AM #38

Quote:
I like him and would love to have a conversation with him.

nothing worse than having a conversation with a person who's got about as much head space as a goldfish
I love him as well, I like his meditation aspect, it takes a lot of strength and character to get good results. Whether he wins or not he will soon be snatched up in the industry and he will do well. Others may just go back to their day jobs but good luck to them.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:18 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
He's ruining this series now
oh dear but a great percent think he has made the series, cant win eh Epic, swings and roundabouts in all things it just depends on what stop one gets off on.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:22 AM #40

Quote:
You say that as if he actually has any depth or insight to offer... being high strung and neurotic is not 'depth'... he has repeatedly demonstrated his lack of actual knowledge on pretty every much belief he has... Eggs being dairy?

The guy is a posing moron
a poor example, some say they are and other say they are not, which came first the chicken or the egg? I dont know do you? It is the greater things in life which matter and we wont see it all on tv because there are others in there who want some airtime. Just not enough time to give all their conversations. Understandable, they have to be fair. Many would agree with you but an awful lot do not, it really doesnt matter in this point of the game as he has a big fanbase. Saying that though I dont think he really cares if he wins or not.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:24 AM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And here we all are talking about Lewis AGAIN, this is why he has been a good housemate,nobody hardly talks about anyone else.

Old 21-10-2018, 11:25 AM #42
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
He's had a lot of intelligent points actually that i've enjoyed listening to, his points regarding being controlled by sexual impulses, his comment on the house reflecting society when big coins where in full swing, his points regarding chastity, his points regarding seperating orgasm from ejaculation, his points regarding cameron being an authentic version of himself, every point he's ever made about most of the other housemates... sorry but i agree with nearly EVERYTHING he has to say.

and i think regarding the dairy he got confused with dairy/animal products in general, as a 'part-time' vegan i'm sure he just avoids all of them at all cost.

maybe you just can't see it over your blind hatred?
But he didn't want to play spin the bottle, so that cancels out him having opinions to say.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:26 AM #43
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
And here we all are talking about Lewis AGAIN, this is why he has been a good housemate,nobody hardly talks about anyone else.
We'll be able to once he goes and others are shown.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:28 AM #44
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Exactly, we want some spin the bottle.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:31 AM #45

[QUOTE=deanmontague;10301108]He's had a lot of intelligent points actually that i've enjoyed listening to, his points regarding being controlled by sexual impulses, his comment on the house reflecting society when big coins where in full swing, his points regarding chastity, his points regarding seperating orgasm from ejaculation, his points regarding cameron being an authentic version of himself, every point he's ever made about most of the other housemates... sorry but i agree with nearly EVERYTHING he has to say.

maybe you just can't see it over your blind hatred? [/QUOTE

Good post Dean, tbh I have never thought whether eggs were dairy or not, it hasnt been important to me to find out. I looked up his flexitarian aspect and thought ok that is a good idea. It is the greater issues which matter tbh, ie why are we here (ok gigle giggle). No, if we are to take on a project we need to look into it fully as he seems to with his yoga and meditation. Good one imo.....he is complex and maybe needs a lot of understanding but then dont we all? I know I do....
Old 21-10-2018, 11:37 AM #46
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

its not just the dairy comment. He has come out with loads of complete bollocks regularly. I remember on one task he said that oysters were the same thing as caviar
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 12:34 PM #47
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Highly intelligent and very interesting to listen to, 2 great qualities
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 12:40 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
They'll have to be quick it finishes soon.

Old 21-10-2018, 01:20 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Exactly, we want some spin the bottle.
What false hilarity at stupidity?
Old 21-10-2018, 01:29 PM #50

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
Strictly 2018: Charles Venn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
Strictly 2018: Charles Venn

I don't get why so many people like him I used to like him but now he is my least favourite.

I do wonder if he fat and ugly whether he would have as many fans as he does now.
girlfighter24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lewis, love