Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 30-10-2018, 01:36 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Terrible episode for her ... heard to say half an hour after Lewis left " Every cloud has a silver lining" nasty, spiteful brat
Psychopathic hag.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 01:38 AM #77
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Terrible episode for her ... heard to say half an hour after Lewis left " Every cloud has a silver lining" nasty, spiteful brat
What an iconic line

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 07:40 AM #78
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
What an iconic line
It will be remembered

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:30 AM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Sorry but not everyone bursts into tears when feeling upset. Some people deal with emotions differently. She's a thinker, she processes things, she lets them sink in before reacting.

Being reserved and not crying at the drop of a hat doesn't make you hard hearted!
ConnorTheJudge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:36 AM #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
I guess it all does come down to who you prefer (bigger, OTTN characters or smaller, nicer characters) BUT it feels so odd that Lewis fans can call Sian such awful things? When Kay walked, Lewis didn't shed a tear and just thought about himself and how he would come across, yet some people who didn't blink an eye at that will condemn Sian for not faking sadness to Lewis' departure
But she's not "nice" but the only time we hear from her is bitching about someone else. Anyone remember the time we she said "you just wake up and be like, yeah I'm me" when referring to Cameron's problems. She's one of those people who would tell someone with depression to "snap out of it". Horrible person.
ConnorTheJudge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:40 AM #81

Super sluth sian cool as can be easily finding the rest in the hide and seek to pink panther was funny
You Can't fool her she's to smart
Clown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:41 AM #82
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
Super sluth sian cool as can be easily finding the rest in the hide and seek to pink panther was funny
You Can't fool her she's to smart
Wow !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:45 AM #83
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

It was nice to see them having fun, I could have done without the Cian and Cameron saga reigniting though

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 01:50 PM #84
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

Sian is fantastic lately and has started growing on me from the moment she stood up to Lewis. She has these little punchlines and smart "resting bitch" reactions that makes me really love her lately.
I'm glad she didn't completely fade into insignificance eventually.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 02:33 PM #85

Favourites (more):
BB3: Kate

Favourites (more):
BB3: Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Dynamic wasn't it...it's only taken 5 weeks to get some valuable airtime. She's still dull and the only memory of her will be her sitting in the garden rolling up and smoking cigarettes...lovely.
Shame really...pretty girl but that's about it..waste of a housemate.
Everyone is right to their own opinion and I understand that , but Come on, you people need to really give her a break and stop getting on her back. I mean I don't know if you know, but a lot of what they do in the big brother house will be edited and how do you know they haven't cut most of Sian out when editing it all?

Leave her alone ffs, none of them have done anything more or less than Sian , so people just need to leave her alone.

Sian deserves to and will win because she is kind, caring , loving she has been genuine and is a great girl , aswell as calm , cool and collected , fact.

Cameron as much as I don't mind him and respect him for coming out about his sexualty , I don't like the fact and appreciate some of the comments he has said behind Sian's back. Who was the first to comfort him when Tomas was evicted from the house?

The answer to that is simple , Sian.

I appreciate the fact he stood up for her when Lewis f was asking him why he thinks Sian should win.

As for Zoe , she is too faced , talk's nice to and about people to their face , but then talks behind their backs when they are not their. I respect Sians decisions with the letters and all of that , but zoe didn't deserve it for how unfair she has treat Sian and not being honest with her , like she did with cian.

As for Lewis f ,I'm glad he's been threw out because he deserved it , he brought nothing to the table , always being negative , causing arguements and trouble and was warned by big brother time and time again about his unecessary behaviour and language , so it deserves him right as far as I'm concerned, good riddance. He can go be a attention seeking , little , whining, winging, moaning, crybaby somewhere else for all I care.

Last edited by WillS100889; 30-10-2018 at 02:36 PM.
WillS100889 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 02:52 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillS100889 View Post
Everyone is right to their own opinion and I understand that , but Come on, you people need to really give her a break and stop getting on her back. I mean I don't know if you know, but a lot of what they do in the big brother house will be edited and how do you know they haven't cut most of Sian out when editing it all?

Leave her alone ffs, none of them have done anything more or less than Sian , so people just need to leave her alone.

Sian deserves to and will win because she is kind, caring , loving she has been genuine and is a great girl , aswell as calm , cool and collected , fact.

Cameron as much as I don't mind him and respect him for coming out about his sexualty , I don't like the fact and appreciate some of the comments he has said behind Sian's back. Who was the first to comfort him when Tomas was evicted from the house?

I appreciate the fact he stood up for her when Lewis f was asking him why he thinks Sian should win.

As for Zoe , she is too faced , talk's nice to and about people to their face , but then talks behind their backs when they are not their. I respect Sians decisions with the letters and all of that , but zoe didn't deserve it for how unfair she has treat Sian and not being honest with her , like she did with cian.

As for Lewis f ,I'm glad he's been threw out because he deserved it , he brought nothing to the table , always being negative , causing arguements and trouble and was warned by big brother time and time again about his unecessary behaviour and language , so it deserves him right as far as I'm concerned, good riddance. He can go be a attention seeking , little , whining, winging, moaning, crybaby somewhere else for all I care.
Your comments re Lewis are part of the reason why some may not stand up for Sian, all will to even bother to look for her good points have been destroyed by this forum. You cannot even write a post and leave him out of it, it is time to stand down and realise that he has taken the most backlashing from many but to even hope that they have our backing is just a little bit silly imo.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, where were you all, when she needed support? To busy running Lewis down and getting at his supporters. Too late what has been done has been done, perhaps Sian should look in the mirror but thereagain it is her so called supporters who are still saying it re Lewis. You need to stand up sensibly for Sian without trying to score points on Lewis' demise, no matter what he was the true essence of a good show and he will survive....will Sian? I feel sorry for all of them, anything now is only second best and Lewis' shirt tails are long.....

Sian will most likely be first out along with another woman, hopefully Zoe but as I have said I would rather the women stayed and Akeem and Cian went.

My votes now go to CAMERON and BROOKE, the others are immaterial to many.

Last edited by Jules82; 30-10-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 02:54 PM #87
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
Psychopathic hag.
me?
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 02:55 PM #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
It was nice to see them having fun, I could have done without the Cian and Cameron saga reigniting though
No way Cherie, Cian is to yuck and his approach is even yuckier..
Old 30-10-2018, 03:06 PM #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I find it very hard to process the fact that Lewis was worshiped for being an absolute ****, and Sian is vilified for being stable, rational, kind hearted, and naturally funny.
Perhaps because she is as bad as your thoughts on Lewis, he will continue to be worshiped by many, me I will just wait for the next series if ever there is one, which I doubt very much taking this fiasco into consideration.
Old 30-10-2018, 03:11 PM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Must be threatened? I don't know what else would evoke such vitriolic emotion in a generally heartfelt and fun episode!
Possibly boredom but the fact is you all expect us to be sympathetic and agree, not on your ............. I will leave the last word out it is not nice for those with the name...
Old 30-10-2018, 03:20 PM #91

Quote:

Nah she's a vile hag ! Needs to get back to her fag vid's
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 03:25 PM #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
A refreshing episode without the poisonous one.
One thing I thought was if no Lewis this could of been a great bb like the old days. Instead he ruined every par .and turned it into a hate fest
Even Hussain would of been interesting if not for the poisonous one
We lost a lot of good housemates cause of him that would of been there now.
Last night was a glimpse of what could of been. If you added the rest to it.
Wow that imo makes him a good player and a brilliant HM. The name of the game is to annihilate, keep in the background and not get nominated. He was the scapegoat because he didnt bow down to their pettiness and secret back smoothing, he was himself and this is why he was liked even though he was nominated most of the time. Emma loved him as she said he emitted charisma

Hussain was a prat who thought he could outdo him, he didnt he just made himself look a fool.

Sadly we are now left mostly with the floaters and goody two shoes people. Akeem still bossing and making remarks about the femine bits, is that really him? If so where has he been hiding? Look how he crept to them all and not one nominated him positively. Cian, the ijit, burning his what have yous and letting all the public know about it...great conversations.

The others playing pat a cake and hiding seek, well not pat a cake but perhaps that will be next who knows.

Tbh I think Sian really likes Lewis, why does she protest so much? Oh I forgot she liked the silver lining, the silly little so and so. Pretty but definitely not my cup of tea.

Last edited by Jules82; 30-10-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:03 PM #93

Quote:

God I don't know where to start pulling your post apart...but tbh I can hardly be bothered.
However...she is a bore
She has never confronted anyone..its always been behind their back.
..and as for the editing..not a lot to edit her on.

Why should anyone be asked to leave her alone??...this is a forum and we don't all see her in the same light as you..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 05:06 PM #94
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Urgh, she's a fence sitter. I even prefer Zoe to her. At least Zoe is not afraid to say what she thinks.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:52 PM #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
Your comments re Lewis are part of the reason why some may not stand up for Sian, all will to even bother to look for her good points have been destroyed by this forum. You cannot even write a post and leave him out of it, it is time to stand down and realise that he has taken the most backlashing from many but to even hope that they have our backing is just a little bit silly imo.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, where were you all, when she needed support? To busy running Lewis down and getting at his supporters. Too late what has been done has been done, perhaps Sian should look in the mirror but thereagain it is her so called supporters who are still saying it re Lewis. You need to stand up sensibly for Sian without trying to score points on Lewis' demise, no matter what he was the true essence of a good show and he will survive....will Sian? I feel sorry for all of them, anything now is only second best and Lewis' shirt tails are long.....

Sian will most likely be first out along with another woman, hopefully Zoe but as I have said I would rather the women stayed and Akeem and Cian went.

My votes now go to CAMERON and BROOKE, the others are immaterial to many.
brilliantly put Jules....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 05:57 PM #96
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Urgh, she's a fence sitter. I even prefer Zoe to her. At least Zoe is not afraid to say what she thinks.
Is that why she talks about Cian who she's friends with behind his back

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
episode, great, sian, tonight