Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 29-10-2018, 11:56 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I guess not everyone can be a sexy skinny legend like our Sian

….and to think Lewis fans got criticised for being shallow
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:56 AM #52
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Not playing the '____ must love their child more' game at all. You disgust me.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:57 AM #53

dont like her myself she is just boring, brings nothing to the house, not keen on brooke either
Old 29-10-2018, 11:57 AM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Unless I missed it.
Do you think that given how little Sian has featured in the highlight shows over the course of 40 odd days, that maybe you have?
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:58 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
If the mob on twitter hate Sian that's all the more reason to like her. It might mean she's gonna get booed on Friday though. They'll always gun for someone, and given that many of them will be Lewis fans, she'll probably be the one who gets it.
Sadly you may be right there Yaki, I dont always believe in the booing and I have no doubt that there will be a mix of fans there for each HM. Lewis's as well because they will have already got their tickets depending on when they were released.

None of them deserve to be booed, they have mostly been floaters.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:58 AM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldShagBuilt View Post
dont like her myself she is just boring, brings nothing to the house, not keen on brooke either
I don't know, she's brought some cutting remarks and spot on observations at times. Compare that to Akeem who has featured heavily in the show throughout and yet has never said or done an interesting thing. Even when he did step up and had a good argument with Lewis it was Sian with her "Classic Lewis, talking down to a woman" comment that landed the most damaging blow about Lewis's character in that eventful episode.

Last edited by Yaki da; 29-10-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:59 AM #57
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJames619 View Post
Literally 90% of them are Lewis fans.. and most of the reasons they bring up don’t even make sense..

A few examples..

“Sian is evil for taking Akeems coins even though Brooke had 1000”
= She clearly didn’t want to steal her best friends coins..

“No emotion after Lewis was removed”
= Neither of them liked each other.. why would she be upset?

“Sian is evil for giving Zoe 0 coins when she knows she has a kid”
= She told everyone she had a low number but Zoe asked for it, what did she do wrong?
They are bitter Sian is a decent person and Lewis isn’t, they will blame everyone but lewis.

1. That was part of the game and she rightfully played it

2.Sian would be fake if she showed emotion about lewis being ejected but she hugged Cameron because he cried about it OTT

3. Zoe took Sian’s 0 coins and Sian did say it was low but Sian still gave Zoe a letter.

But they choose not to remember any of that

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:59 AM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
Beautiful figure, lovely face but.....here does that mean you are all only standing up for her because she is beautiful.....wow what if she were ugly? only joking but I seem to remember that one being played out for Lewis.
Imagine if Zoe just sat and smoked and threw in about 6 witty remarks in as many weeks...
Pot Kettle Black...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:02 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Imagine if Zoe just sat and smoked and threw in about 6 witty remarks in as many weeks...
Pot Kettle Black...
Zoe has instead dripped poison into people's heads about her supposed best friend Cian and shown jealousy towards Sian (and indeed Cian when he befriended Isabella). At one point both of those housemates were left feeling isolated in the house thanks in no small part to her behaviour. To this day Cian still believes he has a close friend in Zoe, when he clearly does not. She's insecure, jealous, dishonest and manipulative. Had she been like Sian (who has been a much more secure friend to Cian) then I wouldn't mind her at all.

Last edited by Yaki da; 29-10-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:05 PM #60
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

it's simply jealousy, like that's it
Old 29-10-2018, 12:09 PM #61
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
it's simply jealousy, like that's it
They just need to get over Lewis being ejected, they are attacking people on twitter and anyone is against Lewis. It’s not their fault he was ejected should have followed the rules like our Sian

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-10-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:09 PM #62

Quote:
I don't know, she's brought some cutting remarks and spot on observations at times. Compare that to Akeem who has featured heavily in the show throughout and yet has never said or done an interesting thing. Even when he did step up and had a good argument with Lewis it was Sian with her "Classic Lewis, talking down to a woman" comment that landed the most damaging blow about Lewis's character in that eventful episode.
but thats 1 snide comment that took her 2 seconds to say, compared to the air time akeem, cian, lewis and Cameron got during that arguement... much more fun to watch than some snide remark. i just find her really boring as a housemate id rather watch hussain who i HATED lol but at least you knew he was there
Old 29-10-2018, 12:13 PM #63
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
They just need to get over Lewis being ejected, they are attacking people on twitter and anyone is against Lewis. It’s not their fault he was ejected should have followed the rules like our Sian
they are jealous she's still in there over lewis, they are jealous that she's good looking and they're jealous she's actually a nice person

the whole 'she does nothing' argument is just an excuse to cover it, at this point she's done more than cian and brooke and they get none of those 'boring' comments, she's been heavily featured in highlights for the past few weeks now just as much as zoe and more than brooke and cian

i don't mind people saying she's not a worthy winner because she hasn't been at the fore front of the show for the entire series (not that that even matters but at least it has some sort of sense, even though they edited ha out the show for clewis) but the fact people are STILL saying she does nothing makes zero sense and is simply a front for their jealousy

Last edited by lewys; 29-10-2018 at 12:13 PM.
lewys is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:13 PM #64

Quote:
but thats 1 snide comment that took her 2 seconds to say
It's not snide though. It's an interesting observation and actually very cutting. It was the most memorable thing said in the episode.

Quote:
compared to the air time akeem, cian, lewis and Cameron got during that arguement... much more fun to watch than some snide remark.
But it wasn't more interesting. Being featured heavily does not mean you're the most interesting. it just means you're the most involved. But as I said, Akeem has not said or done an interesting thing in the house despite being heavily featured. He's just a nice guy with little else about him. Sian actually has a presence about her and a bit of an edge to her which makes her a more intriguing character than him.

Quote:
i just find her really boring as a housemate id rather watch hussain who i HATED lol but at least you knew he was there
And you know Sian is there. And she seems to have made quite an impression on some of you who have it in for her so much. Neither Akeem nor Cian inspire such opinions in people.

Last edited by Yaki da; 29-10-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:15 PM #65
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
but thats 1 snide comment that took her 2 seconds to say, compared to the air time akeem, cian, lewis and Cameron got during that arguement... much more fun to watch than some snide remark. i just find her really boring as a housemate id rather watch hussain who i HATED lol but at least you knew he was there
to me she's far more interesting as a character because she' IS lowkey, i have LOVED her facial expressions and low key comments because they are entertaining in a way which isn't camera hogging like other housemates screaming and shouting, i find it much more natural and endearing hence why i've warmed to her more, she's not done nothing, it's just what she does isn't loud
Old 29-10-2018, 12:16 PM #66

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

I understand it. Being a good person that doesn’t have to scream and stare at the cameras for airtime isn’t for everyone

Last edited by Elliot; 29-10-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:18 PM #67

Quote:
We are back to Lewis again but in this day and age we have equality and some of those women can surely give. To criticise behind the hand and not to do, is just a little bit cowardly. The firey ones who left surely knew their own minds and they played up to the camera "just like that" but, they were voted out.

I agree re Akeem, he is just a people pleaser and a fingers down throat jobbie. He tries to hide his true self, he started that fight with his remarks but, it shows how firey he is. The master of the house, how dare one challenge him...

Possibly Sian was just a little bit jealous because deep down she does like Lewis, they will most likely be good friends later on when they all meet. Lewis cheered her on in that challenger and he hugged her, she did brilliantly in it and well deserved the reward. He also thanked her for coming forth because she was disturbed about the coin task when he got the fateful nom from the ijit so called king.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:18 PM #68

Quote:
Do you think that given how little Sian has featured in the highlight shows over the course of 40 odd days, that maybe you have?
Oh the odd one I suppose but 5 weeks? I don't think so at all.

The rub is when posters continuously batter a certain housemate for everything under the sun, week after week, whether true or not, then want to cherry pick when their favourite is in the firing line, on what they should be taken to task for, well surely that is not quite right.

Zoe has had her share so Sian is just as liable.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:20 PM #69

Quote:
Oh the odd one I suppose but 5 weeks? I don't think so at all.
I'm not talking about episodes I'm talking about hours upon hours of unseen footage not used in the episodes. You're assuming she hasn't spoken about her child because it hasn't been included in a HL show. It's silly.

Quote:
The rub is when posters continuously batter a certain housemate for everything under the sun, week after week, whether true or not, then want to cherry pick when their favourite is in the firing line, on what they should be taken to task for, well surely that is not quite right.

Zoe has had her share so Sian is just as liable.
The criticisms of Zoe are persuasive.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:21 PM #70

Quote:
to me she's far more interesting as a character because she' IS lowkey, i have LOVED her facial expressions and low key comments because they are entertaining in a way which isn't camera hogging like other housemates screaming and shouting, i find it much more natural and endearing hence why i've warmed to her more, she's not done nothing, it's just what she does isn't loud
Look at her face in the video, Zoe and Cian are in tears but she is stone cold.

That's one hard woman.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:22 PM #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
We are back to Lewis again but in this day and age we have equality and some of those women can surely give.
I have no idea what you're on about.

Quote:
To criticise behind the hand and not to do, is just a little bit cowardly. The firey ones who left surely knew their own minds and they played up to the camera "just like that" but, they were voted out.
I still don't.

Quote:
I agree re Akeem, he is just a people pleaser and a fingers down throat jobbie. He tries to hide his true self, he started that fight with his remarks but, it shows how firey he is. The master of the house, how dare one challenge him...
Lewis started it. Akeem just made a joke.

Quote:
Possibly Sian was just a little bit jealous because deep down she does like Lewis, they will most likely be good friends later on when they all meet.
I doubt it.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:22 PM #72
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
they are jealous she's still in there over lewis, they are jealous that she's good looking and they're jealous she's actually a nice person

the whole 'she does nothing' argument is just an excuse to cover it, at this point she's done more than cian and brooke and they get none of those 'boring' comments, she's been heavily featured in highlights for the past few weeks now just as much as zoe and more than brooke and cian

i don't mind people saying she's not a worthy winner because she hasn't been at the fore front of the show for the entire series (not that that even matters but at least it has some sort of sense, even though they edited ha out the show for clewis) but the fact people are STILL saying she does nothing makes zero sense and is simply a front for their jealousy
Exactly they are just trying to find small stuff to make out Sian is a bad person because they can’t take it lewis is gone and are blind to his vile behaviour. Sian may have bitched (who doesn’t) but she doesn’t treat people like crap and if anyone got unfairly ejected it was Ellis because that was done years ago and i doubt she would have used that language on the show but Lewis did so i doubt it was unfair for him it would have been unfair to keep him in after they ejected Ellis, got to be fair.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 29-10-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:25 PM #73

Quote:

That's one hard woman.
Or she's an old fashioned steely British girl from Yorkshire. They don't weep like sentimental idiots. Contrast Churchill's funeral to Diana's. The British people didn't cry back then. By the time of Diana's funeral everyone was blubbing like an idiot. It was nauseating.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:27 PM #74

Quote:
I'm not talking about episodes I'm talking about hours upon hours of unseen footage not used in the episodes. You're assuming she hasn't spoken about her child because it hasn't been included in a HL show. It's silly.

The criticisms of Zoe are persuasive.
The others have spoken and it has been shown, several times,

Sian has not. Doesn't it make you wonder why, hasn't it been normal to speak about your loved ones in there?

There is no reason why Sian would be treated differently from others and her comments excluded.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:29 PM #75
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

Quote:

That's one hard woman.
my GOD how hard is it to understand her resting face is just moody, she was happy or emotionless or whatever that was just her normal face, she even said outside she thought she looked sad, some people do just have a resting bitch face where they look miserable when they are happy / sad / angry / normal

i would much rather that then cian's constant OTT crying over something like dropping a fookin piece of lettuce on the floor

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hate, sian, twitter