Notices

RuPaul’s Drag Race Discuss RPDR here.

Old 16-12-2018, 04:37 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Tibb's Fashion Photo Ruview (AS4 Episode 1)

Y'all know how this works. Toot, boot (or shoot or poot) the entrance and main stage looks of all the queens. Like it? You toot it, hate it? BOOT. Once you've tooted and booted, pick your top toot of the week.

Here's the link to the images of the looks if you can't remember them.

http://rupaulsdragrace.wikia.com/wik...#Farrah%20Moan

Entrance Looks
Farrah - it's just predictable and very typical of her tbh. BOOT
Gia - I don't think it goes well together but I like the separate pieces. TOOT
Jush - it would look a mess on anyone else but it suits her. Soft TOOT
Latrice - like with Farrah, it's just boring and predictable. BOOT
Manilla - It's a fun evolution of an iconic look, take notes Latrice and Farrah. TOOT
Monet - I don't hate it but it's really ****ing basic. BOOT
Monique - There's a lot going on but I like it. TOOT
Naomi - A bit basic but she wears it well, TOOT
Trinity - I get the reference but I hate the colours. BOOT
Valentina - It's reminds me of Alyssa's Camera dress before the reveal tbh. Hideous. BOOT

Talent Show Looks
Farrah - Should have been her entrance look tbh, TOOT.
Gia - One of the best looks of the episode, TOOT.
Jush - Oh Sweetie, no. BOOT
Latrice - Like the top half, hate the bottom. BOOT.
Manilla - A solid TOOT. Not much to say about it tbh.
Monet - Predictable, underwhelming, BOOT.
Monique - Brown Cow, PASSABLE! TOOT.
Naomi - Hideous, BOOT.
Trinity - Costume-y but not bootable. TOOT
Valentina - Not the most daring of looks but extremely well polished. TOOT

LSFYL
Trinity - Her best look of the night by far, TOOT.

My top toot of the week: Gia's talent show look.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 05:08 PM #2
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura

Entrance Looks
Farrah - I liked it! nothing crazy but typical of ha and she looked great TOOT
Gia - one of my fave entrance looks but would've preferred different shoes. TOOT
Jush - meh, considering it was an entrance for all stars and how infamous she has beome I expected more, BOOT
Latrice - nothing special BOOT
Manilla - LOVED it TOOT
Monet - like Jasmine, nothing wrong but expected more BOOT
Monique - GORGE one of my faves TOOT
Naomi - took mah breath away when she walked in was tearing up TOOT
Trinity - wasn't a fan BOOT
Valentina - thought it looked amazing TOOT

Talent Show Looks
Farrah - inconique TOOT.
Gia - it was cute but ah wasn't blown away, TOOT.
Jush - a hot mess BOOT
Latrice - sweetie... BOOT.
Manilla - looked incredible TOOT
Monet - if she is still dragging out the sponges it needed to be something more than that BOOT.
Monique - so SO gorgeous TOOT.
Naomi - HIGH. FASHION. and the wig reveal whew TOOT.
Trinity - she was cute, TOOTish
Valentina - was cute and she looked incredible TOOT

LSFYL
Trinity - loov TOOT.

My top toot of the week: Naomi's talent show lewk

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x

Last edited by brat.; 16-12-2018 at 05:09 PM.
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 05:10 PM #3
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Entrance Looks

Farrah - she looked quite nice, maybe a bit neutral as for dress colour but still nice TOOT
Gia - looks a bit of a clash between two different fashion styles didn't look very nice BOOT
Jasmine - the gurl loves this sort of outfits i prefer this one to her talent show outfit but still a no BOOT
Latrice - this outfit made her look like a motown diva i personally like this outfit but some might find it too dated TOOT

Manila - Cruella De Vil all over this look wow love it TOOT

Monet - okayish but nothing special BOOT

Monique - this outfit easily could've looked wrong but everything matches well with each other and it looked nice TOOT

Naomi - basic look but the pose in the picture she has here makes up for that basic look a lot TOOT

Trinity - like the green colour but more on Kermit the Frog and not for a dress BOOT

Valentina - nice pose but didn't like the outfit BOOT

Talent Show

Farrah - stunning outfit loads of nice gems, also more vibrant colour rather than in her entrance outfit TOOT

Gia - no clash of style here Traditional Japanese look and she looked gorgeous TOOT

Jasmine - looks more like PJ's rather than a suit a definite NO, her performance was car crash but the outfit was a car crash too BOOT

Latrice - for her performance this was the right outfit i guess, not personally a fan of this look but it is good when something can divide people i think at least it isn't boring benefit of the doubt TOOT

Manila - nice artist costume, suited the performance really well TOOT

Monet - outfit isn't necessarily bad but that in combination with blue lipstick and her hairstyle like that made it look bad BOOT

Monique - Brown Cow outfit for that song about cows i guess it matched the performance perfectly but not a fan of this outfit still TOOT

Naomi - Awful outfit, the best bit was when she put the wig off then it looked a bit quirky which was nice but still BOOT

Trinity - Quirky, Sassy and also bit of a cowgirl look i see here TOOT

Valentina - played it safe here i guess not ugly but not standout TOOT

LSFYL

Trinity - that shade of pink suits her really well and also complimented her during the lip sync performance TOOT

my top toot of the week: Manila, looked good and also was nice for the performance as a paint-artist

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You

Last edited by Nicky91; 16-12-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:24 PM #4
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Entrance:

Farrah - Thought it was cute and simple but we did not need those ass cheeks hanging out the back. For an entrance look, not too shabby. TOOT
Gia - The dress and the boots just do NOT go together but the dress is too stunning to give a boot too. A TOOT just about.
Jasmine - It’s All Stars 4, sure enough an entrance look doesn’t need to be amazing but it needs to be better than THAT. BOOT
Latrice - So classy, so Latrice. TOOT
Manila - Loved it, Manila’s style down to a tee. Seemed like one of the only girls tbh who thought out her entrance look, as she always does. TOOT
Monet - Monique summed it up perfectly. BOOT
Monique - Stunning, maybe a little too much going on but it’s still gorgeous. Probably my favourite of the bunch. TOOT
Naomi - It’s basic but it suits her, again though for an entrance look I would’ve expected more. Only just a TOOT
Trinity - this was ****ing HIDEOUS, I mean she clearly put effort into it which is more than can be said for others but no it just did not work for me. Green and them plastic pieces, ****ing gross. BOOT
Valentina - I thought it was absolutely stunning, serving Ari on Dangerous Woman vibes. Scrap me saying Monique’s was the best, I adored this. TOOT

Top toot: Valentina

Will do the talent show ones later!

Last edited by Daniel-X; 16-12-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 07:19 PM #5
A great thief

A great thief

Promo / Entrance / Talent Show

Farrah Moan - TOOT / BOOT / TOOT
Gia Gunn - BOOT / TOOT / BOOT
Jasmine Masters - TOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Latrice Royale - BOOT / TOOT / BOOT
Manila Luzon - TOOT / TOOT / BOOT
Monet X Change - BOOT / TOOT / BOOT
Monique Heart - TOOT / TOOT / TOOT
Naomi Smalls - TOOT / TOOT / BOOT
Trinity The Tuck - BOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Valentina - BOOT / TOOT / TOOT

Top Toot: Gia's entrance look
Old 16-12-2018, 08:27 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Promo Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Fits the theme well, stays true to her style of drag)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (Love it, wish there was more on the lower half though and hate the fur she is holding)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (STUNNING, just the wig placement knocks it down for me but she looks so good otherwise)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (I love the aesthetic she is going for, reminds me of Victorian meets Antebellum fashion)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (Not my favourite, but is nice. The nude dress bothers me, however)
Monet X Change - BOOT (I hate this, never liked it and don't see peoples infatuation with it, nice shoes but everything looks cheap. Similar to Gia also needing more on the bottom half.)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Like Farrah, it is very on-brand for Monique, I feel like we have seen similar before but it still is very nice)
Naomi Smalls - TOOT (Doesn't scream Iridescence to me honestly, just very blue... However, it is a cute dress so I'll give it a toot.)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I felt so happy when I saw this because it just shows her new style and branding as a fashion queen. She looks unbelievable and makes her stand out immediately from the others as a winner to me. If this was in the hall of fame it would **** me up every time, UGH I love it so much. Especially when we compare it to her first promo look, and the hair, the dress, the shoes, makeup, everything is just on point. **** IT UP TRINITY)
Valentina - BOOT (Vile, Courtney Act etc done it better, just so basic.)

Top Toot: Trinity The Tuck (I explained enough, SHE LOOKS SO GOOD)
Top Boot: Valentina (A couple of iredescent circles doesn't cut out for me)

Entrance Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Predictable and nothing different from Farrah, but it still is cute)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (She looks absolutely stunning, I live for the style.)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (Jasmine looks amazing, yall can call her basis for this suit but I LOVEEEE it, it just is very on-brand for Jasmine, she is the relatable meme queen. Ugh, she looks so good.)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Very Latrice, but very predictable, but still love it)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (The self-referencing is amazing, just so well thought out and to me reminds me of the **** show that was AS1. So funny and she even worked the act well when she entered. Amazing)
Monet X Change - BOOT (She looks good but its so basic, Kalorie could work this outfit no shade to her but it reminds me of her elimination look, but we stan Kalorie I love her so much, but Monet could do so much better)
Monique Heart - TOOT (I just noticed the actual Heart on her Head Piece! It just is so amazing, while similar to Gia's, but who cares about that because they both look damn good. Very Monique, referring to her being the heart of season whatever. It's one of my favourites and shows the coins she has now.)
Naomi Smalls - BOOT (After being very iffy about Tooting her promo look, I have to boot this one on the basis that they both were kinda basic and this also is... She can do so much better but looks good still. I think I may prefer Monet's to this one because we know and have seen Naomi can do better since she especially is a fashion queen.)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I wasn't keen at first and cringed at it on the original promo but I began to love it and showed a step up and Trinity taking risks because she is that bitch. I love her so much, and this look. So original and something I haven't seen from her, although it was homage to Sarah Paulsons look, I still love references like that eventhough I wasn't aware of it at first)
Valentina - TOOT (Oh my god Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman meets whatever she actually meant to go for, it is amazing and does her promo justice. She looks SO GOOD)

Top Toot: Valentina/Manila (Undecided as they are two different genres, but still look so good)
Top Boot: Naomi (She can do so much better as a fashion queen)

Confessional Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (I've always loved Cameron's hair when I see instagram photos out of drag and love the pink velvet blazer he is wearing. Reminds me so much of her Cameron Ugh days but a bit more gay. Such better style than his Season 9 confessional look)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (GIA LOOKS SO PRETTY AND AMAZING AND IM SO GLAD SHE WAS ALLOWED TO PRESENT AS FEMALE IN CONFESSIONALS <3 Stunning)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (Martell looks so much better with this background and his pink striped shirt compared to the blue and pink kiss background from his original season. Although nothing has changed bar background and shirt, it still looks so much better.)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Was iffy on tooting, but I like the shirt Timothy is wearing, he suits it a lot. The beanie, not so much, the colours just don't coordinate well for me with the addition of the red background. In one of the spliced scenes the confessional background was a bit darker, and he looked much better then.)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (I love Karl's fashion sense and I like it when they wear suits in confessionals as well. It all compliments eachother well)
Monet X Change - TOOT (I like his shirt change much better than his Season 10 one, I feel like this shirt would look much better in the season 10 background however. I also feel like I couldve picked that up in River Island a few months ago but Kevin looks nice.)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Very on brand for Monique's persona, and we are able to tell a difference if you struggle to remember who is who and an improvement on his first look in Season 10, which I also liked because it was a nice shirt. I love the confessionals when there is more going on, hopefully we see Kevin more often during the season. Similar to Manila's confessional look where there is more going on, it is easier on the eye.)
Naomi Smalls - TOOT (I always saw Davis as a twink in Season 8 but he looks so much older and attractive, I'm not a fan of Yellow and Black shirts but its actually quite a nice shirt and they compliment him so well and actually go well with the background too. The lips though, wow lmao, but its all stars so he's excused)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (If he wore a different shirt instead of blue with denim then I'd prefer it more. But tooting on the basis that it is much better than his Season 9 look which was very summery and basic. Love the hat and the hair also, and this angle compliments Ryan so much better than his 'position' in the confessional room in Season 9. Just the blue shirt really angers me with denim because he could've looked stylish with another one on plus the hat.)
(WITH EYEBROWS) Valentina - TOOT (Although James has went for a 2.0 confessional look than something different, making it unoriginal, I still like this upgraded more expensive designer version. She looks so much better and the new background compliments her much more than the Purple and Blue one in Season 9 did.)
(BROWLESS) Valentina - BOOT (Oh my god he looks so scary without eyebrows, girl. Idc how late you want to be but you look passable with eyebrows. Just draw them on or get someone to do them for you. The contacts don't make me feel comfortable either, but she looked good with the eyebrows. Shame)

Top Toot: Manila (He looks good and I love the suit so much. Very on brand for his and his drag personas personality.)
Top Boot: (BROWLESS) Valentina (Bloodeh Scary, proves that eyebrows really do make you look human)

Episode 1: Talent Show & LSFYL:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Another predictable look but I love the colours, shame about the fall because her talent was going so well )
Gia Gunn - TOOT (STUNNING OH MY GOD, relates so well to the culture it is refering to)
Jasmine Masters - BOOT (I liked it at first but the wig never went well with the look, but, she looks too butch and dykey with the suit. Also the pink shoes i'm pretty sure she wore them in her entrance look. Very beetlejuice also, but I can't defend it, I don't like it so much...)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Ugh, the talent was amazing and she looks great too. I want to learn colour guard now. Not much else to say, but think it looks much better under the stage lighting than it does on the picture from the wikia.)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (Both Reveal and Original look are so amazing and relate to the whole performance with flowers and an artist look. Stunning)
Monet X Change - BOOT (The blue dress was ugly af and I hate the sponge thing also. So basic)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Brown Cow, Stunning! She looks so good.)
Naomi Smalls - BOOT (Ugh I know the final reveal was so iconic and I love that but crikey it just was reveal central and reminded me very much of Anna Wintour but, nah. You don't have to look so great for the talent show I suppose and what Naomi was going for also didn't matter. But no for me. Idk I just feel contradictory when I said what I said but oh well, idek anymore..sdfbgivfsndfv. WHen they critiqued adore for what she was wearing, that mattered, but with the Aesthetic Naomi was going for it WORKS for what she was doing but personally doesnt look good? I am trying to do damage control for me lmao ugh.............................)
(TALENT SHOW) Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (Iffy toot, if the tucking tape on her dress was red I would be fine with tooting it because it would go well with the hair and red/white combo in general. Cute and goes well with the talent she portrayed)
(LSFYL) Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I feel like she may have wasted this dress for a potential runway but who cares, she looks so good here. Went well with the song too!)
Valentina - TOOT (Basic but looks cute)

Top Toot: Gia (The Kabuki look ugh I can't say anymore <3)
Top Boot: Monet (Ew)

I'd be the next Raph but I'd fail the psych evaluation

Spoiler:

Jay28jay2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 12:14 AM #7
Banned

Banned

Oooh, I didn't think to do the Promo looks tbh.

Farrah - She's looking like a half-assed Shiva cosplay and it annoys me how good she could have looked with more effort. BOOT.
Gia - I like the concept but the execution is flawed. BOOT
Jasmine - I really like this, I like the details on her leg and she suits a big wig. TOOT.
Latrice - Like with Gia, I REALLY like the concept but there's no eye for details. It's plain. BOOT.
Manila - I dislike the nude skirt but the dress is nice if a little safe. TOOT.
Monet - Another bodysuit, groundbreaking. I don't like the cape either. BOOT.
Monique - Where's the body shape? It's quite garish too and doesn't fit the theme. It's a bit of a mess. BOOT.
Naomi - Very simple but I like it. She's looking like Jasmine if the Sultan had an affair with Elsa's mom. TOOT.
Trinity - A MUTHA ****IN' TOOT.
Valentina - Serving Shangela's disco look, it's very meh. Forgettable. BOOT.

Top Toot - Trinity.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 05:38 PM #8
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Promo / Entrance / Talent Show

Farrah Moan - BOOT / TOOT / TOOT
Gia Gunn - TOOT / BOOT / TOOT
Jasmine Masters - BOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Latrice Royale - TOOT / BOOT / TOOT
Manila Luzon - TOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Monet X Change - BOOT / TOOT / TOOT
Monique Heart - BOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Naomi Smalls - TOOT / BOOT / BOOT
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT / TOOT / TOOT
Valentina - BOOT / BOOT / TOOT

Top Toot: Trinity had the looks that matched the competition requirements and what she was putting forth as her brand imo

Top Boot: Manilla needs to stop with the big bird
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 05:54 PM #9
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

I would give my opinion but literally nobody will read it
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 05:58 PM #10
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I would give my opinion but literally nobody will read it
You're like those "advertising on this bench works... you just read this" bus stops.

What I'm trying to say is... I read this post... maybe I'll read your next one
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 10:48 AM #11
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

wanted to do my ruview on last ep7

Night Club outfits, club looks

Bee Hive: that looked fabulous, very nice details of an actual bee hive, good presenting from Latrice, Trinity, while Manila was ok she was lesser than Latrice and Trinity, and the ''release the bees'' at the end was hilarious TOOT

Black Hole: looked too confusing of or a outer space theme or a alien theme i agree with the judges, however that alien in the incubation device looked very realistic and presenting was also good from Monet and Monique half TOOT half BOOT

96 club: it came over to me more like a strip club name wise, also really bland and not very well presented by Valentina and Naomi BOOT

now the plastique looks

Latrice Royale: looked really good fun, and very much queen like how you want it to be looking, entertaining, good fun and bit of quirky too TOOT

Manila: looked like a lovely fruit bowl, very colourful bright really nice TOOT

Monet X Change: gladiator like but somehow not the best approach for this runway challenge i guess compared to some of the others BOOT

Monique: she goes bananas yes this looked nice and banana is one of my favourite fruits so maybe my bias TOOT

Naomi: gorgeous glamorous this look, and the bright colours also brought bit of cheesy fun vibe to this look TOOT

Trinity The Tuck: chewing gum look, was looking divine on here wow TOOT

Valentina: from miss Colombia to miss Venezuela now boring and predictable theme, although nice plastique look like barbie doll BOOT

lip sync for your legacy looks

Latrice Royale: looked quite nice, only not too keen on that green colour of lipstick half TOOT half BOOT

Trinity the Tuck: again a lip sync look with a surprise from the tuck this looked funny and quite good entertainment too TOOT

Top Toot of the week for me: Trinity the Tuck
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
as4, episode, fashion, photo, ruview, tibb