Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.


-----

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #51
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

A mess at people trying to be pedantic while also being... Wrong
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 04:18 PM   #52
Jodie.
TiBB’s Very Finest
 
Jodie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,705

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
A mess at people trying to be pedantic while also being... Wrong
Girl I actually typed in definition of violence
NOT violent definition x
__________________
I am TiBB’s BEST member as voted for by me Xx
Jodie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #53
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
Girl I actually typed in definition of violence
NOT violent definition x
Oh wow me scalpedt!
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 04:29 PM   #54
Shaun
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 106,213
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Ian Wright
RPDR UK 1: Sum Ting Wong


Default

People subscribe to BB housemates on youtube? Welp
__________________
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #55
Jodie.
TiBB’s Very Finest
 
Jodie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,705

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Oh wow me scalpedt!
__________________
I am TiBB’s BEST member as voted for by me Xx
Jodie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 11:16 PM   #56
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,567

Favourites (more):
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
The Circle 2018: Alex


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Remember that night when they rigged everything to keep him in
Don't remind me
__________________
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 04:11 AM   #57
armand.kay
baddie
 
armand.kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: purgatory
Posts: 24,052
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
Love Island 4: Adam
BB18: Chanelle


Default

If this is true then they deserve their new job centre life

Last edited by armand.kay; 25-12-2018 at 04:11 AM.
armand.kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #58
Elliot
Senior Member
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7,605

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
IAC2018: Fleur East
BB18: Isabelle
CBB17: Gemma Collins
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
I get your point about Helen (loud mouthed but not physically violent) but Kayleigh threatened to smash Chanelle's face in, punched the Diary Room walls in rage and said she'd hit Chanelle with a sharp object

I'd say she's violent
Yeah but it’s hilarious people are claiming Kayleigh is one of the worst and most intimidating of all time for being a ‘violent’ person... like she was prolly the 5th most violent person in her series nvm of all time. She clearly isn’t hated because she threatened to smash someone’s face in, she’s hated because she threatened to smash Chanelles face in, which is quite ironic because Chanelle was more ‘violent’ in that confrontation, on the show and even on the tv series that Kayleigh was also notorious for being on (ex on the beach)
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 07:44 PM   #59
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Yeah but it’s hilarious people are claiming Kayleigh is one of the worst and most intimidating of all time for being a ‘violent’ person... like she was prolly the 5th most violent person in her series nvm of all time. She clearly isn’t hated because she threatened to smash someone’s face in, she’s hated because she threatened to smash Chanelles face in, which is quite ironic because Chanelle was more ‘violent’ in that confrontation, on the show and even on the tv series that Kayleigh was also notorious for being on (ex on the beach)
1. I've only seen Tony and Epic bring up Kayleigh's violence and neither said she's one of the worst and most intimidating of all time?

2. Did anyone say she is hated? She got brought up because someone asked who are the violent criminals Channel 5 "have a bias for"

3. Uhm, can I ask HOW Chanelle was more violent? Chanelle fans agree that Chanelle started the argument but Kayleigh threatened violence and hit walls. The extent of Chanelle's violence was being angry and wiping the cups off the table. And yeah Chanelle was awfully violent in EotB but many fans judge housemates based on their time in the house, not outside (see: Katie Hopkins and any other housemate with a bad image on the outside)

Regardless, your comment was about people calling Kayleigh "because they don't like her". I didn't mind Kayleigh and she had a good number of fans before her argument with Chanelle. And it was because she was violent. People aren't calling her that as an insult because they aren't a fan of her, they're calling her violent because... Well she is lol
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #60
Jodie.
TiBB’s Very Finest
 
Jodie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,705

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
1. I've only seen Tony and Epic bring up Kayleigh's violence and neither said she's one of the worst and most intimidating of all time?

2. Did anyone say she is hated? She got brought up because someone asked who are the violent criminals Channel 5 "have a bias for"

3. Uhm, can I ask HOW Chanelle was more violent? Chanelle fans agree that Chanelle started the argument but Kayleigh threatened violence and hit walls. The extent of Chanelle's violence was being angry and wiping the cups off the table. And yeah Chanelle was awfully violent in EotB but many fans judge housemates based on their time in the house, not outside (see: Katie Hopkins and any other housemate with a bad image on the outside)

Regardless, your comment was about people calling Kayleigh "because they don't like her". I didn't mind Kayleigh and she had a good number of fans before her argument with Chanelle. And it was because she was violent. People aren't calling her that as an insult because they aren't a fan of her, they're calling her violent because... Well she is lol
Hun I love Chanelle but it was only a verbal argument until Chanelle hit Kayleigh’s glass off the table which is a violent act x
__________________
I am TiBB’s BEST member as voted for by me Xx
Jodie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 09:32 PM   #61
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
Hun I love Chanelle but it was only a verbal argument until Chanelle hit Kayleigh’s glass off the table which is a violent act x
Did I say she wasn't violent? No, I agreed that she was violent. But to say Chanelle hitting a glass of the table is more violent than Kayleigh who was threatening to smash her face in, hit her with a sharp object, and punching the DR walls is... absurd
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 09:37 PM   #62
Jodie.
TiBB’s Very Finest
 
Jodie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,705

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Did I say she wasn't violent? No, I agreed that she was violent. But to say Chanelle hitting a glass of the table is more violent than Kayleigh who was threatening to smash her face in, hit her with a sharp object, and punching the DR walls is... absurd
I DIDNT SAY she was more violent.

YOU said Kayleigh started it, and I was just pointing out that it was Chanelle who started the first violent act
__________________
I am TiBB’s BEST member as voted for by me Xx
Jodie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #63
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
I DIDNT SAY she was more violent.

YOU said Kayleigh started it, and I was just pointing out that it was Chanelle who started the first violent act
uhm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
1. I've only seen Tony and Epic bring up Kayleigh's violence and neither said she's one of the worst and most intimidating of all time?

2. Did anyone say she is hated? She got brought up because someone asked who are the violent criminals Channel 5 "have a bias for"

3. Uhm, can I ask HOW Chanelle was more violent? Chanelle fans agree that Chanelle started the argument but Kayleigh threatened violence and hit walls. The extent of Chanelle's violence was being angry and wiping the cups off the table. And yeah Chanelle was awfully violent in EotB but many fans judge housemates based on their time in the house, not outside (see: Katie Hopkins and any other housemate with a bad image on the outside)

Regardless, your comment was about people calling Kayleigh "because they don't like her". I didn't mind Kayleigh and she had a good number of fans before her argument with Chanelle. And it was because she was violent. People aren't calling her that as an insult because they aren't a fan of her, they're calling her violent because... Well she is lol
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 10:59 PM   #64
T*
-
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: -
Posts: 20,652
Blog Entries: 6

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Brandi Glanville


Default

Hope they like working on cash in the attic
T* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 11:41 PM   #65
Firewire
Senior Member
 
Firewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 34,360

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Hope they like working on cash in the attic
That ended in 2012 though?
Firewire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #66
Cal.
Mean McLean
 
Cal.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laura sprays a bottle of ‘Shh...’ by Jade Goody at Georgina
Posts: 37,901

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
BBUSA22: Keesha
Love Island 6: Shaughna


Default

Sounds made up.
__________________

LI7 | Faye | Chloe
Spoiler:

Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #67
Firewire
Senior Member
 
Firewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 34,360

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Sounds made up.
It is
Firewire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 07:00 PM   #68
montblanc
haunted
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 12,650

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 11: Lacey Banghard


Default

imagine being compared to Bear and taking it as a compliment
__________________





Spoiler:


montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 10:13 AM   #69
Elliot
Senior Member
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7,605

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
IAC2018: Fleur East
BB18: Isabelle
CBB17: Gemma Collins
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
1. I've only seen Tony and Epic bring up Kayleigh's violence and neither said she's one of the worst and most intimidating of all time?

2. Did anyone say she is hated? She got brought up because someone asked who are the violent criminals Channel 5 "have a bias for"

3. Uhm, can I ask HOW Chanelle was more violent? Chanelle fans agree that Chanelle started the argument but Kayleigh threatened violence and hit walls. The extent of Chanelle's violence was being angry and wiping the cups off the table. And yeah Chanelle was awfully violent in EotB but many fans judge housemates based on their time in the house, not outside (see: Katie Hopkins and any other housemate with a bad image on the outside)

Regardless, your comment was about people calling Kayleigh "because they don't like her". I didn't mind Kayleigh and she had a good number of fans before her argument with Chanelle. And it was because she was violent. People aren't calling her that as an insult because they aren't a fan of her, they're calling her violent because... Well she is lol
1. I’ve seen tones of people make these comments before but whatever

2. I’ve seen her on tones of worst lists. The hate around her is usually contained on this forum

3. For instigating a fight, throwing property around violently, getting in someone’s face and baiting with ‘SMASH ME FACE IN??’.

The ironic thing about what you said about ex on the beach is people see Chanelles behaviour and label it iconic while see Kayleigh’s behaviour as examples of her ‘violent’ personality. Like cmon... I don’t even like Kayleigh and Chanelle was one of my faves but there is some very clear bias when it comes to this altercation
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #70
Ant.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,845

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Dexter


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
1. I’ve seen tones of people make these comments before but whatever

2. I’ve seen her on tones of worst lists. The hate around her is usually contained on this forum

3. For instigating a fight, throwing property around violently, getting in someone’s face and baiting with ‘SMASH ME FACE IN??’.

The ironic thing about what you said about ex on the beach is people see Chanelles behaviour and label it iconic while see Kayleigh’s behaviour as examples of her ‘violent’ personality. Like cmon... I don’t even like Kayleigh and Chanelle was one of my faves but there is some very clear bias when it comes to this altercation
1. On this thread though? And I've never seen anyone be so hyperbole and call her the worst and most intimidating , or even words to that effect, and I was pretty active during BB18 on-season. People have certainly called her threatening and stuff but... are they wrong?

2. Right so we're bringing up things that happen outside this thread, then yeah, she's probably joint with Lotan for the least liked housemate of BB18. and I'm not sure of any "worst" lists that have been posted but she's probably down there with with other ejectees.

3.
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube

"throwing property around"
she whacked a cup off the table, she didn't "throw" it and that was the extent of Chanelle's physical violence. Yes Chanelle started it and yes Kayleigh has a right to get pissed off but if she doesn't have the self control to hold back from saying "I'll smash your face in!" then that's on Kayleigh, not her.
Also I don't get how Chanelle saying "SMASH ME FACE IN?" in response to Kayleigh's threat is baiting? If Kayleigh is allowed to be excused for her words because Chanelle instigated the fight, why should Chanelle be criticised for repeating her threat in disbelief?

I tried finding threads in which Chanelle is praised for her behaviour but I failed to see one. There was one posted with her best moments on EOTB and literally the only praise she got was "queen "
And then there's practically everyone on this thread http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=336356 sympathising with Kayleigh (besides Adam but he's Adam. and also Cal.'s probably Chanelle's biggest supporter and agreed that Kayleigh wasn't even that bad on BB18)
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:14 PM   #71
hazhaxan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
imagine being compared to Bear and taking it as a compliment
Not a Lewis stan but in fairness to him, he went on to say he doesn't watch CBB and didn't know who Bear was.

Last edited by hazhaxan; 10-05-2021 at 01:37 PM.
hazhaxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:20 PM   #72
UserSince2005
User banned
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,583

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

is this the lewis with an only fan showing off his small cock. oh wait they both have only fans and both have tiny todgers.
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
confirms, latest, lewis, producers, thought, video, youtube

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts