Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 04:51 PM #551
0_o

0_o

As I said, I totally understand some will disbelieve the men. But, I don;t understand how on earth the documentary could make anyone who previously thought he was guilty, sure of his innocence
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:03 PM #552

I don't believe them.

Wade (I think that's his name, is a liar, leaving important things out of the documentary because they don't fit with his description of events)
Old 07-03-2019, 05:05 PM #553

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I have read the MJ fan sites.

Regardless of what Chandlers dad was or was not, there was not only Chandler.
It's not just the fan sites Vicky there are lots out there who doubted this guy,I got this about the Gavin Arvizo case
On December 18, 2003, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child sexual abuse and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent to commit a child sexual abuse felony against Gavin Arvizo. Jackson denied the allegations. Sneddon again led the prosecution.
The People v. Jackson trial began in Santa Maria, California, on January 31, 2005. The judge allowed testimony about past allegations, including the 1993 case, to establish whether the defendant had a propensity to commit certain crimes. However, Jordan Chandler had left the country to avoid testifying. Mesereau later said: "The prosecutors tried to get [Chandler] to show up and he wouldn't. If he had, I had witnesses who were going to come in and say he told them it never happened and that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say."
June Chandler testified that she had not spoken to her son in 11 years. During her testimony, she claimed that she could not remember being counter-sued by Jackson and said that she had never heard of her own attorney. However, she said she never witnessed any molestation. Jackson was found not guilty of all charges on June 13, 2005.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 07-03-2019, 05:06 PM #554
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As I said, I totally understand some will disbelieve the men. But, I don;t understand how on earth the documentary could make anyone who previously thought he was guilty, sure of his innocence
I showed my mum things to show how biased it was.

Wade Robson is a liar and a fraudster. This whole kick up now is just to widen his profile imho.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:07 PM #555
0_o

0_o

Again, I am willing to believe an allegation.witness or two came out because people were seeking money. I do not believe that everyone who ever said they saw stuff, or had stuff done to them is lying for cash.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:15 PM #556
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I showed my mum things to show how biased it was.
Right, but if she previously thought he was guilty, how would a biased documentary being made on the topic change her mind? I can't make any sense of that at all and am genuinely trying to.

Thats kind of like saying.. I just saw a new documentary about OJ that was sensationalized and may have been untrue in parts. As such, I now think OJ is innocent.

Edit. the Diana thing was probably clearer. But it seems I am not making sense when trying to say what I am trying to say, so will just leave it
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 07-03-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:15 PM #557

Quote:
People don't want to believe because they like his music imo
I don't like his music, never been a fan tbh, still don't believe his accusers.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM #558
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I don't like his music, never been a fan tbh, still don't believe his accusers.
but you would believe him when he says he isnt a paedo?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM #559
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Right, but if she previously thought he was guilty, how would a biased documentary being made on the topic change her mind? I can't make any sense of that at all and am genuinely trying to.

Thats kind of like saying.. I just saw a new documentary about OJ that was sensationalized and may have been untrue in parts. As such, I now think OJ is innocent.
I mean I could ask her when she gets home if you are genuinely interested. She definitely agreed with me that Wade Robson is a liar though.

Last edited by Amy Jade; 07-03-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:23 PM #560
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I mean I could ask her when she gets home if you are genuinely interested. She definitely agreed with me that Wade Robson is a liar though.
I actually am, as it makes no logical sense to me at all.

Makes sense she would not believe them. makes sense she thinks its biased. Makes sense maybe she thinks it shouldn't have been shown. Makes sense that she thinks Wade is outright lying. But I cannot make any sense at all of thinking he was guilty prior to this documentary, then watching this documentary making someone forget whatever made them think he was guilty to start with, and thinking he is innocent.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 07-03-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:25 PM #561

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Makes sense she would not believe them. makes sense she thinks its biased. Makes sense maybe she thinks it shouldn't have been shown. Makes sense that she thinks Wade is outright lying. But I cannot make any sense at all of thinking he was guilty prior to this documentary, then watching this documentary making someone forget whatever made them think he was guilty to start with, and thinking he is innocent.
Maybe people have seen more information this time round Vicky,

Old 07-03-2019, 05:26 PM #562

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
their "cause " is to get justice for being abused sexually by a repulsive and committed paedophile

namely Michael Jackson
This!
Old 07-03-2019, 05:27 PM #563

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
yes but back then when he was accused his victims were still kids - now they are adults and want to talk about what he did

game changer
And this.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:28 PM #564
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Maybe people have seen more information this time round Vicky,
Like?

I am not trying to be awkward here, I just really cannot make sense of it at all

The entire show was about their version of events. So if you disbelieve them, I just don't get how that means whatever made you think he was guilty before, disappears. Especially given they were on 'his side' before this recent turn of events.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 07-03-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:28 PM #565
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I shall ask her and let you know x
Old 07-03-2019, 05:29 PM #566

Quote:
but you would believe him when he says he isnt a paedo?
I believe that the 2 accusers in the documentary I watched last night are liars, I believe both them and the parents are/were fame and money hungry.

I believe Wade had soured all of professional relationships on the Hollywood scene due to his behaviour so this is his last chance at bagging himself some big money.

I believe the court that found MJ not guilty of all charges.

I don't believe that someone that was sexually abused as a child would then as an adult practically beg that abusers family to allow him and his mother to go to the funeral.

I can't answer the specific question you just put to me because he's dead and I can't ask him?

If he's said in the past 'He isn't a pedo' then yeah I guess so.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:31 PM #567
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
I believe that the 2 accusers in the documentary I watched last night are liars, I believe both them and the parents are/were fame and money hungry.

I believe Wade had soured all of professional relationships on the Hollywood scene due to his behaviour so this is his last chance at bagging himself some big money.

I don't believe that someone that was sexually abused as a child would then as an adult practically beg that abusers family to allow him and his mother to go to the funeral.

I can't answer the specific question you just put to me because he's dead and I can't ask him?

Great points Josy.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:34 PM #568

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This was a tweet from music executive Clyde Jenkins. This is just some of the stuff this one sided documentary conveniently left out. Anyone can make a documentary and make it look like it’s the whole truth. It’s not.

Tweet����
Wade Robson... you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You and your family befriended the biggest star in the world. I personally recall your mom Joy calling MJJ Music with a sob story about needing money knowing that Michael Jackson loved her and your entire family and would do anything to help her. Michael especially loved you like a son because you dreamed of being a dancer as your mother took you around Australia impersonating who.... Michael Jackson.

Your family moved to the United States leaving your father behind and Michael gave you a record deal as part of a rap duo named QUO! It FAILED!!!

Michael Set you up with his niece Brandi and you guys were together for several years... until you CHEATED with other woman several Times.... she left you!

You still remained in the Jackson Circle.... Why? Because it opened doors for you being associated with Michael Jackson and his family.

That association with Michael Jackson afforded you the opportunity to befriend such artist as Justin Timberlake and Brittany spears... and what did you do...You started working with Justin as a Choreographer and then slept with his girlfriend Brittany Spears and was FIRED. Justin then wrote a song about it called "Cry Me A River". And yet you called Justin your FRIEND!!!

You used your association with Michael Jackson to befriend PRINCE and Mayte.... and what did you do.... You slept with HER!!! Some friend you are!!

You use your association with Michael Jackson to get yourself a gig on a television dance show.... word gets out about your previous disregard and loyalty toward high profile celebrities... and what happens.... you get CUT from that show.

Michael Jackson plans his THIS IS IT concert and you BEG to be the choreographer for the show.... Michael Chooses another Choreographer.... what do you do now that your web of lies are catching up with you and you are now Hollywood damaged goods.... You turn on the one man who looked out for you and your family your ENTIRE life and make up child abuse/molestation allegations that you have emphatically stated for many many years....NEVER HAPPENED!!

Fast forward to today... Michael Jackson is sadly NO LONGER with us. You now beg Michaels Nephew Taj Jackson for VIP access to Michael Jacksons funeral for YOU and your entire family. yet you claim this monster molested you...Sick.

You are now considered a home wrecking, disloyal individual and is essentially blackballed from Hollywood. What do you do? Because You know the world knows you are associated with Michael Jackson.... you use that association once again to change your LIFE LONG STORY to now claim... Michael Jackson molested you. Why? because you are BROKE and your wife is demanding you start making money or she will leave you.

You now convince another broke kid from Michaels past (Pepsi commercial) to join you in a frivolous lawsuit against Michael Jacksons Estate for 100's of Millions of dollars. The courts agree that there is no merit to this lawsuit and dismiss it!!

The Jackson family never fight back when people say disparaging things about their family. Mrs. Jackson once told me when i questioned her about this... she replied "because DIRT sinks and CREAM rises"

Wade knows this to be true as well.... so what does he do? He and James Safechuck concoct a story so salacious, so scandalous so despicable, and presents it to HBO for a one sided EXPLOSIVE televised documentary of LIES... in hopes that the Michael Jackson BILLION DOLLAR ESTATE will settle with you financially to make this documentary go away.

Well that documentary of LIES will air this weekend.... and unlike the Jackson's past... this new generations of Jackson kids are not having it!! they are suing HBO for airing your lying ass!!

I hope when this is all said and done, the estate counter sues YOU in civil court and WIN! I hope it renders you penniless for the rest of your life. Michael Jackson was good to YOU, your mother Joy and your sister Chantel.... and because your gravy train has run out... THIS is how you repay him. You are a sad excuse for a human being!!!

Sorry for this long post... but knowing what i know I just couldn't be silent.

For any of you who thought Michael Jackson was strange... I get it... because there is no one else on earth to compare him to. Yes, there are other child stars who grew up to "blend in" to society...and i get it... But when you are Michael Jackson and the only thing on earth that is more recognizable than you is the yellow "M" at McDonalds..... that in itself is "Strange!"

Anyways.... i say... boycott the documentary... and if you MUST WATCH... know that you now know the basis of the scandalous lies contained within the documentary!

Let that man rest in PEACE!!!

Clyde

(This is from facebook)

Oh my goodness, jermaine has been busy.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:37 PM #569
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:

You seem to know a lot about the motivations of both the accusers how is this so and how will they make money?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:42 PM #570

Quote:
You seem to know a lot about the motivations of both the accusers how is this so and how will they make money?
I don't claim to know a lot about anything tbf, I form my opinions based on what I've watched and read like most other people

I'm assuming they were paid for the documentary, they will possibly be offered paid interviews etc about the accusations and so on.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:50 PM #571
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
I don't claim to know a lot about anything tbf, I form my opinions based on what I've watched and read like most other people

I'm assuming they were paid for the documentary, they will possibly be offered paid interviews etc about the accusations and so on.
i doubt they were paid, do you know this for sure?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:53 PM #572
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:

Well said, Josy.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:54 PM #573

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Like?

I am not trying to be awkward here, I just really cannot make sense of it at all

The entire show was about their version of events. So if you disbelieve them, I just don't get how that means whatever made you think he was guilty before, disappears. Especially given they were on 'his side' before this recent turn of events.
Well maybe people have actually read some articles and educated themselves about it and now doubt his guilt and vise versa of course, but from the stuff I have read none of it adds up, I mean I could be way off but from the information out there I am thinking he was not an abuser, just very naïve,stupid and far too trusting he was done over like a kipper the media ALWAYS made fun of him so this must have been a Godsend to them and they will milk it for all it's worth,but whatever the truth is his legacy is ruined, and if he is innocent as I feel he is,I hope those people can live with themselves and those kids have a great memory to remember in such graphic detail times,dates and what happened, I feel their parents have a lot to answer for.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:54 PM #574
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
And do you know this for sure?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:54 PM #575

Quote:
Obviously I dont know it for sure do you know for sure they werent?

I'm sure I read though that they are both suing his estate.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abuse, amidst, bans, bbc, child, claims, jackon, michael, music