Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 02-04-2019, 12:21 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Being a creep and/or a crook doesn't seem to exclude you from running for america's highest office

The other Democrats do not want him in the race.

https://news.sky.com/story/joe-biden...viour-11682102

Last edited by arista; 02-04-2019 at 12:26 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:26 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
The Republicans do want him in the race.

Yes easy to beat
Old 02-04-2019, 01:49 PM #28
Banned

Banned

The republicans are cowards if they go on the attack but conveniently ignore the scores of abuse allegations (and downright rape, in one instance) levied at Trump. Cowards and opportunistic hypocrites.

Biden shouldn't run, he is damaged goods and this mixed with the problematic Anita Hill situation has tanked his chances. Bernie or Kamala are who we need to take down the rapist in the White House.

Last edited by Tom4784; 02-04-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:06 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The republicans are cowards and hypocrites if they go on the attack but conveniently ignore the scores of abuse allegations (and downright rape, in one instance) levied at Trump then they are opportunistic hypocrites.

Biden shouldn't run, he is damaged goods and this mixed with the problematic Anita Hill situation has tanked his chances. Bernie or Kamala are who we need to take down the rapist in the White House.
The Democrats however have already reached the coawrd and hypocrite level by backing this man after spending years dragging trump.

Last edited by parmnion; 02-04-2019 at 02:07 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:25 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
The Democrats however have already reached the coawrd and hypocrite level by backing this man after spending years dragging trump.
Yet defending the marital rapist is okay?

You can't take the moral highground against Biden and ignore the scores of accusations against Trump. You can't pick and choose your battles on this.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:24 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yet defending the marital rapist is okay?

You can't take the moral highground against Biden and ignore the scores of accusations against Trump. You can't pick and choose your battles on this.
To be fair I didn't know much about trump before he got in the white house, so in all honesty there is little point in raising his past for me now that he is already in the whitehouse..and lets face it, he hasn't done much that's to bad to be honest.....Biden however, well he ain't made it to the white house yet and I know a lot about him, his crimes are much worse than anything trump has done...so I shall continue to attack biden and his lust for underage girls until he doesn't make it to the white house.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:59 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
To be fair I didn't know much about trump before he got in the white house, so in all honesty there is little point in raising his past for me now that he is already in the whitehouse..and lets face it, he hasn't done much that's to bad to be honest.....Biden however, well he ain't made it to the white house yet and I know a lot about him, his crimes are much worse than anything trump has done...so I shall continue to attack biden and his lust for underage girls until he doesn't make it to the white house.
Trump was accused of sexual misconduct all through his campaign yet you're still defending him.

As for his time in office, shutting down the government and depriving hundreds of thousands of people of their paychecks over Christmas and the new year isn't 'that bad?'. How about how he has made a target of news organisations that speak out against him by using fascist language and declaring people who oppose him as 'enemies of the people'? There's been an uptick in attacks on journalists by right ring extremists in the wake of comments like that.

How about the thousands of proven and fact checked lies that he has told in office? How about his decision to give tax breaks to the richest in the US while raising taxes and the middle and working class to such an extent that it's becoming common for billionaires, such as Disney's heiress, speaking out about how ridiculous it is?

How about him cosying up to dictators like Putin and Kim Jong-un while trashing his allies? How about the fact that his administration tried to defund the Special Olympics and they are currently waging war on Planned Parenthood, a vital health service for people who can't afford healthcare otherwise? How about his consistent refusal to criticise or even name extreme right wing terrorists for what they are?

Finally, how about those thousands of children that were and still are being kept in cages and have been separated from their families? Trump has made a complete abortion of a law introduced by Obama that stated that illegal immigrant children had to be separated from their alleged guardians if the authorities suspected that something like trafficking was going on? In a matter of months, one or two cases a year at most turned into thousands and and it's still ongoing.

Honestly Parm? You need to do your research into Trump because you seem quite unaware of the **** he's pulled considering that you're defending him.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:27 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

He ain't drooled over the shoulder of any 13 yr old girl whilst winking at her dad, and that's good enough for me...Im assuming you will be pumping fist with biden fans during the upcoming election though?
Old 03-04-2019, 11:44 AM #34
Banned

Banned

Quote:
He ain't drooled over the shoulder of any 13 yr old girl whilst winking at her dad, and that's good enough for me...Im assuming you will be pumping fist with biden fans during the upcoming election though?
So you're fine with Trump sticking children in cages? How can you pretend that this is an issue of child protection when you've just said you're fine with thousands of children being kept in cages and camps with piss poor conditions?

You are a rampant hypocrite that's living in a fantasy world if you a choosing to ignore everything that Trump has done in favour of a hypocritical standard that only affects one side.

You take issue with this story but have explained away Trump's various sexual misconduct accusations, you pretend this is about children yet you are fine and dandy with Trump's administration breaking up families and sticking kids in cages where they are abused and laughed at by the people who should be caring for them.

Utterly hypocritical to the extreme. It's utterly sad how so many people are trying to block out reality because they don't want to accept the truth about Trump. It's the same reason why anti-vaxxers and people who think the earth is flat is on the rise, people are choosing to be ****ing ignorant and it's disgusting.

As I said before, I'm supporting Kamala and Bernie for the nomination, is that another thing you chose to ignore because it goes against the idea that you're trying to frame me as a Biden supporter? He's dead in the water and not everyone is like you, someone who will ignore the facts and embrace fiction.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:04 PM #35
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
So you're fine with Trump sticking children in cages? How can you pretend that this is an issue of child protection when you've just said you're fine with thousands of children being kept in cages and camps with piss poor conditions?

You are a rampant hypocrite that's living in a fantasy world if you a choosing to ignore everything that Trump has done in favour of a hypocritical standard that only affects one side.

You take issue with this story but have explained away Trump's various sexual misconduct accusations, you pretend this is about children yet you are fine and dandy with Trump's administration breaking up families and sticking kids in cages where they are abused and laughed at by the people who should be caring for them.

Utterly hypocritical to the extreme. It's utterly sad how so many people are trying to block out reality because they don't want to accept the truth about Trump. It's the same reason why anti-vaxxers and people who think the earth is flat is on the rise, people are choosing to be ****ing ignorant and it's disgusting.

As I said before, I'm supporting Kamala and Bernie for the nomination, is that another thing you chose to ignore because it goes against the idea that you're trying to frame me as a Biden supporter? He's dead in the water and not everyone is like you, someone who will ignore the facts and embrace fiction.
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:18 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Did you see all that **** written on the side of a bus?
Old 03-04-2019, 12:37 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Inside Ursula, more than 1,100 illegal immigrants are waiting to be processed. They have been separated into three wings: unaccompanied children, lone adults and parents with their children. Officials said nearly 200 of those being held there were unaccompanied minors and another 500 were parents with their children.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:59 PM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

As far as Im aware he touched her face, and with a face like that she should be grateful anyone went near it !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:27 PM #39
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

what does the pussy-grabber-in-chief say about the whole thing?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:33 PM #40
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

An excerpt from the full article:
Quote:
I was exhausted and short on time, so decided to not to wash my hair the morning of the rally. I sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair, raced off to the Reno airport, and flew back to Las Vegas.
I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”
I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual ****? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.
Who on Earth skips a shower and uses dry shampoo before an important event? Strange smells attract attention from puppies and Joe 'Bad Touch' Biden because they are base creatures attracted to interesting smells. So don't get smelly.

This post sponsored by Pantene.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:47 AM #41

Saturday Night Live
Takes the Piss of Old Biden
Old 15-04-2019, 02:08 PM #42
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcL4...DYHTw88jqDabnU
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 02:11 PM #43
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

i think one needs to be careful of a lot of these youtube videos as a lot have been faked. That's not saying Biden is in any way a suitable candidate
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2014, accused, biden, joe, lady, touching, usa, young