Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 02-08-2019, 12:34 AM #26
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Hoelly: Kat's plan is "genius". Yeah, how could anyone who is so rubbish at the game, desperate for attention, safeguarded by production, ever think of volunteering to go on the block. What a "genius" and "risky" move. PATHETIC.

And the whole ceremony was yet another farce..with Christie the clown happy to overreact with an open mouth at Kat's pretend "wrath". RIDICULOUS.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:48 AM #27

So, the Loch Jess Monster actually won something. But it's hardly a surprise it came via a nice easy "answer questions" comp. As soon as I seen what it was, I immediately knew one of the "bottom-feeders" were CERTAIN to get it. You can always be sure that useless, weak, floating trash will rise from the gutter to claim glory in these type of comps. Just like those blind bastard comps, production love the bitches because they can simply feed the pre-determined "winner" all the answers before it begins.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:09 AM #28
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Okay but if Christie won you'd say that production fed their pet the answers ahead of time so you can't really have it both ways.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:50 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Jessica is pretty good at memory competitions so she was likely to have a chance here. Though at the end of these type of 50/50 question HoHs, when the answers are near impossible to know, you can be sure people will be largely guessing because they won't know what the answer is.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 10:17 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Okay but if Christie won you'd say that production fed their pet the answers ahead of time so you can't really have it both ways.
Why eat all the candy at once when you own the keys to the shop? It's pointless gifting her absolutely everything..when they know they can get trash like Cliff and Jess to take the targets out for her.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:54 PM #31
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
when they know they can get trash like Cliff and Jess to take the targets out for her.
You were saying hun?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:21 AM #32

Douchebag: "I'm lucky you're here". Hoelly: Damn straight you are.

"Luck" had nothing at all to do with it. It's all down to moronic production who seem to think it's a great idea to put people into the game who already know each other. RIDICULOUS. The only explanation as to why they persist on doing this stupid shyte is to favour these house pets and manoeuvre them deep into the game through control/riggage. And now we know that Christie the clown and Tommy the twat have rivals when it comes to pet status,, which of the pair vs the 3 is ultimately going to be favoured? Was this their plan all along, to let that freak pairing take all the riggage heat as they slipped their real favs through into winning positions? Krappy Kat would appear to be their ideal winner from that fixed trio of ratbags. Her contrived comedy edit is coming along nicely. And production will be loving the fact the gullible public have taken to her just the way they were banking on. So, even after she was in the DR producing silly rot in a desperate attempt to make people laugh("I vote to evict Mickey - hehe") they'll give her a pass when she refuses again and again not to target or encourage ridding the house of that violent douchebag. She'll hide behind "game" motives..but the sad reality is those 3 freaks have been working together from before entry, and clearly have a deal in place for a 3-way split of the grand prize should any 1 of them get enough votes. Each of them have 2 guaranteed jury votes for a head start(PATHETIC AND LUDICROUS) This could of course be used in a negative way against Hoelly and douchebag.. but who would get away with it? that's right, Krappy Kat. The one who has pretended to be part of the "outsiders".. when really, all she was ever doing was sucking up to enough of them so she would have their manipulated vote. Her and her mate Hoelly were in Loch Jess Monster's ear: "we must get rid of Jack. It would change "ev-ery-thing". No, It wouldn't change "ev-ery-thing", all it would do is get your pre-game triple hoe team another week closer to that 3-way split. DESPERATE.

Also, another obvious HOH rigging comp. It was clear that as long as you came down that ramp at a steady pace, the 9sec ave speed was a given, and from there the pigs could just sync whatever fraction they wanted to whichever player. Still it right on the line and note the different fractions that were added or deducted after the "exact crossing" for each player. No surprise their 2 pet freaks got closest to it. PATHETIC. And they probably think they're being clever by having that clown lose in that fake ass fan vote. So if you're thinking, "ooh, Christie the clown is actually in danger here. That silly production pet could be heading to jury this week".. give your naive head a good shake. Watch how the POV or certain "numbers" spring to her aid again..
Old 10-08-2019, 12:00 PM #33
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No surprise their 2 pet freaks got closest to it. PATHETIC.
Pet freak Analyse <33333333
Old 10-08-2019, 04:14 PM #34

That was AFTER Tommy had already bettered his clown partner. You can't beat what's already locked. Let's make it "dramatic" by having silly sis get close to it. They're fooling no one. Even before the rest had locked their times he was almost "crying with joy"..as his mates obv informed him of what to expect. Production: Happy Birthday Tommy. Enjoy the rigged prezzie we got coming up for you.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:24 PM #35
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Analyse still got closer to 9 seconds than Christie meaning that she is now officially a pet freak <33333

This thread is now officially an Analyse Appreciation Station THANK YOU PRO SNIPEE
Old 12-08-2019, 08:48 PM #36

Krappy Kat crying in the arms of the douchebag she "hates"..anyone would think her hatred for him is all pretendee bullshyte.. and they've never wavered from their pathetic pre-game alliance.. oh wait, it is/they haven't. Douchebag was basically telling her not to worry, they still have 2 of the 3 there with a chance to land the money..and since having 2 of them make the f-2 would be quite a stretch(unless they were helped by beastmode levels of riggage) having 2 cemented votes in jury was always the plan anyway.

And she's bringing up that "manifested" crap again. Looks like she'll(production) have to "manifest" a battle back "win". But don't be at all surprised if that's exactly what the pigs have planned for her. If not, then they have a clear field to steam ahead with the original thesis. With the option of flipping to favour the remainder of the pre-game triple-hoe alliance.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:07 PM #37
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

I love that Pro Sniper somehow believes that the show is somehow simultaneously rigged for like six different people who are at odds with each other. Never change hun
Old 12-08-2019, 10:18 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I love that Pro Sniper somehow believes that the show is somehow simultaneously rigged for like six different people who are at odds with each other. Never change hun
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 09:55 PM #39

It obviously can't be rigged for multiple in conclusion.. but in-between they can rig for as many of the morons as they choose. We can never know for certain what their main objective/end game is(or whether or not it's flexible enough to be changed at any point) but it's crystal clear the trash they're helping progress as events unfold. Unless they change their crappy model(which nobody should hold their breath for) the quality will remain heavily diluted through contrived/familiar scenarios producing the same old predictable outcomes.

Their ludicrous interference only ensures that theoretical to actual probabilities are miles apart - heavily, heavily skewed in favour of their pathetic agenda. People can ignore or ostrich all they want, but this is most likely what encourages them to carry on churning the same muck.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:40 PM #40
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

But they can't be predictable outcomes if you can't even work out who they're rigging for? One minute it's Christie and Tommy, the next it's Jackson and Holly and Kat, and then some how it was even Jessica at one point according to you? You don't even know what their bloody agenda is because you keep changing your tune every week with a "OF COURSE HOUSEGUEST X WON HOH, BECAUSE THIS SHOW IS RIGGED!!!!!" regardless of who actually won.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:41 PM #41

Look, it's pretty clear that I believe C&T were and remain their pick. Please understand this is a game where they don't have to directly help their pets every single week. This is what the blind bastard comps, "round trip tickets", "power apps", "panic powers" are introduced for(Note that none of these powers turned out to be needed, and both the beneficiaries of those 2 previous powers didn't actually land the grand prize.. but this doesn't alter the fact those specific players were gifted those cheating backup powers for a reason.. reason being they were being grossly favoured and were all but guaranteed to be pushed deep. This protective nonsense is what eliminates certain 'possibles' e.g Christie the clown remaining on the block. I used to avoid live feed info/spoilers to hopefully be surprised when the show came around, but I soon realised that was pointless since I was almost always ahead of everything that happened. Now I seek out the latest goings-on just to confirm I remain reading it like a cheap book.) In-between and after eventual expiry of such desperate backup powers, is the passing of power within a range.. i.e. those that will make moves that won't directly impact their pet/s progress.

Throwing weaklings like Loch Jessie a bone hardly means they've abandoned their pets and have suddenly switched their bias. On the contrary, they're more than happy to use these useless pawn type players in whatever way they can to achieve their silly goals. She was never going to target those 2 clowns.. so, it can't be anything but a win to gift such a player the power. This not only lets their favs slide by another week, it spares them having to get any blood(the wrong type and/or at the wrong time) on their own greedy, grasping hands. This is a big part of having their favs remain in the game(without being constantly targeted for "winning everything") at the same time as balancing their jury votes in a way that gives them a sound chance.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:37 PM #42

Tommy the twat: "The worst possible case is if Christie goes home this week. That can't happen, it just can't happen." While he tried to say this in a way that implied he was desperately hoping it doesn't, he was just about containing a smug smirk when he finished that line as he knew he was meaning it actually can't happen. PATHETIC.

Krappy Kat fake crying her eyes out..desperate for production to step in a save her rotten game..breathing new life into that pathetic triple-hoe alliance she absurdly began the game with. Not to be outdone, Christie the clown was hamming it up for her 200th "nervous breakdown". PATHETIC.

Yet again they make a big deal about one of the targets being "saved" in the POV by a particular player, and when the draw comes round.. what happens? yes, the player magically picks that "houseguests choice" coin out that "random" box. That's the usual crap. On this occasion, they went a slightly different route..but one that achieved the exact same goal: if I pick a player up here, they get to choose who they want to play for them. ..puts his crappy little hand in.. Oh look, who would have ever thunk this, I only went and picked my best friend Christie. Now she can choose that ratbag Nick who she was desperate to have. It's almost like the universe is "manifesting" a 'get Christie off the block' campaign. FARCICAL.

That entire Hogg situation was ridiculous. Krappy Kat non-stop aplogizing to him like she'd just hacked both his arms off..as those sitting on the sidelines made cringy cry faces and "consoled each other" as mournful music played over them. EMBARRASSING.

After the clown is inevitably saved, she's straight in the DR bullshyting again about "manifesting" good things for herself. All smiley and happy, having a great laugh with Grodner an co. Laughing at all the fools who actually believed she was in any real danger this week.

"Kat- Christie is stomping around like a ****ing child. Jackson- She is like a high school bully. She just berates and gets loud. Kat- They are all ****ing losers"

Yeah, they're all bullies and losers. Far, far away from your psychopathic, scumbag alliance. You see how quickly their true character comes through? Their nicey, nicey mask isn't long in slipping once their position to personally gain gets weakened.

"Kat to Cliff- I am out the door and I kept my loyalty. I am more proud of that than me staying and making empty promises and fake alliances. I'm still happy that I am not that person"

Desperate to send old Hoggy on a guilt trip. If he does feel guilty in any way I'm sure it'll pass fairly quickly once he gets out and sees his "loyal" and "pure" accuser is one of the most lying, multi-faced bits of dirt the game has ever seen, equipped with a pre-game alliance into the bargain.

"Kat to Cliff/Nick- I dont play a week to week deal making game. I play genuine"

Yeah, "genuine" to those 2 freak fuq buddies you came into the game with. Entitled, hypocritical, foolish, weakling moron.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:26 AM #43

As expected, most of the ep was just a pity party for Krappy Kat. Trying to make old Hogg out to be a "big bad wolf". All of a sudden the Krappy one with a pre-game alliance is a preacher of righteousness. Everyone is incredulous that old Hogg didn't slam his own flabby belly into a sword in order to protect an entitled ratbag who is pretending to be his "friend"(and will obv never see him again once the show is over) and would toss him away like trash in favour of her pre-game alliance. LUDICROUS.

Also, no surprise she left in such a graceless manner. Couldn't run out the door quick enough, only hugging Loch Jessie. PATHETIC.

Predictably given a nice easy ride by Moonves. When asked about being in cahoots with her 2 fuq buddies, her immediate response was to keep up the bull that she was "evicting him" as soon as she got the chance..and as she spewed that lying rot, her desperate face was looking to the crowd, clearly hoping they would believe and cheer her. They gave her nothing, for even that pack of dummies were aware she was spewing complete cack. She even followed up by saying if it had boiled down to it, she'd have chosen Jess and Nicole over her fuq buddies. And Moonves just sat there allowing her to spew all this embarrassing shyte without slapping her down. PATHETIC.

The HOH comp might as well have been called The Jackson comp. You see how they time all these specific comps to favour an inevitable outcome? Anyway, at least something has to give this week. The pet douchebag can't be anything other than gung-ho for Christie the clown. Grodner and co will either have to let him get her, or she'll "conveniently" escape again. We could at least be guaranteed to get rid of 1 half of the freaks..but because he's talking about backdooring her, or putting her up directly but not alongside her freaky partner, we can already see the potential is there for BOTH of them to still be there after the eviction.

"Analyse- I was looking at the wall and thinking maybe he could put up Cliff and Jess. Christie- He might be scared of the all girls thing too, so he might want to get out Jess"

"Christie- I hope Tommy can talk sense into them. Analyse- He could. Christie- And guide them into the right direction. Cliff and Jess"

This is the type of entitled, idiotic, fruitcake losers that production are desperate to protect/push deep? It just doesn't make sense.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:57 PM #44

Old 19-08-2019, 03:55 PM #45
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The pet douchebag can't be anything other than gung-ho for Christie the clown. Grodner and co will either have to let him get her, or she'll "conveniently" escape again.
So you admittedly have no idea if Grodner is really rigging for Christie. Glad we're at the acceptance stage
Old 19-08-2019, 08:04 PM #46

There's no "acceptance" needed here. I never said they would continue rigging for her right to the end once it was firmly established they had another set of freaks they were rigging for..

"And now we know that Christie the clown and Tommy the twat have rivals when it comes to pet status,, which of the pair vs the 3 is ultimately going to be favoured? Was this their plan all along, to let that freak pairing take all the riggage heat as they slipped their real favs through into winning positions?"
Old 19-08-2019, 09:42 PM #47
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

BREAKING NEWS: Christie will either be evicted or she will not be. Such groundbreaking insight from the ever prescient Pro Sniper
Old 20-08-2019, 10:04 AM #48

It's not about whether she's evicted or not. It's about being gifted cheat cards before or during the game. TWO freak pre-game alliances have indeed been gifted those. They could ALL benefit until they picked off some fodder and got to Jury, but they're now in a position where 1 side has to be favoured over the other. That's all that's happening here.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:13 AM #49
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Aren't two HG from that side on the block this week though? And one of them (very likely Christie) is going this week?
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 12:11 PM #50

What you going on about? Silly Sis isn't part of any pre-game alliance, is she? It was always 2(C&T) vs 3(HJK)

With Krappy Kat gone, that balanced it to 2 vs 2. Now it's looking like 1 vs 2. If it goes 0-2, their bias to either side is no longer in question. From there it's just a case of seeing how desperate they are to push one of the ratbags on to "win" it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
females, weak