Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 27-08-2019, 04:54 PM #76

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I like that... get Boris and trump out, let the good times roll!!
And replace them with what?

Thought this was another thread....

What has trump got to do with this....if anything people in favour of allowing grown men to be acting like that should be championing him..

Last edited by parmnion; 27-08-2019 at 04:56 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 04:54 PM #77
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
I like that... get Boris and trump out, let the good times roll!!
I fear the far right has to screw up even more before the tide turns.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 04:55 PM #78
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
With people who dont lie
Old 27-08-2019, 04:56 PM #79

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
With people who dont lie
Take it elsewhere
Old 27-08-2019, 05:01 PM #80
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

i've always dreamt of doing this

i would slay x
Old 27-08-2019, 05:04 PM #81
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Take it elsewhere
You can order around at home, if they let you. Not here.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:06 PM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
You can order around at home, if they let you. Not here.
Oh sorry...I do that rather than reporting for derailing the thread with unrelated content.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:08 PM #83
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I just wanted to clarify with you kizzy as you seemed so sure, but then you said it was fake money so I was even more confused

My opinion is that if this was an 11 year old girl, it wouldn't be particular appropriate to be dancing suggestively and removing clothing in what appears to be a mainly male audience from what we can see, so I would say the same applies to an 11 year old boy
Seemed so sure?.. I wasn't there chere, I'm just here giving an an opinion like most :/
Even if it was a charity event it could still be fake money for the performance, if you notice at one stage he picks it all back up and flings it back into the audience.

I'm glad you finally gave your view, well done, I'm also sorry I confused you, next time I'll simplify my comments... maybe include diagrams or hand puppets
Old 27-08-2019, 05:34 PM #84

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Good point that...Cherie.

If it were just an 11yr old girl being filmed having bills handed to her as she did that...what's everyone's opinions on that...seeing as we are mostly all here now ?
Old 27-08-2019, 05:35 PM #85
slé

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
slé

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post

i would slay x
me too, ah’d have my drag name be called caprice sun (capri sun)

Last edited by sleleen; 27-08-2019 at 05:42 PM.
sleleen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:36 PM #86
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:

Thought this was another thread....

What has trump got to do with this....if anything people in favour of allowing grown men to be acting like that should be championing him..
Strong men creating good times obv...
Old 27-08-2019, 05:36 PM #87
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Seemed so sure?.. I wasn't there chere, I'm just here giving an an opinion like most :/
Even if it was a charity event it could still be fake money for the performance, if you notice at one stage he picks it all back up and flings it back into the audience.

I'm glad you finally gave your view, well done, I'm also sorry I confused you, next time I'll simplify my comments... maybe include diagrams or hand puppets
honestly kizzy you are making me howl, thread posted at 11 something, I give my opinion at 12 something on a work day.....the shame...why did I take so long must respond faster so kizzy is happier

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:37 PM #88
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Good point that...Cherie.

If it were just an 11yr old girl being filmed having bills handed to her as she did that...what's everyone's opinions on that...seeing as we are mostly all here now ?
an 11 year old girl recreating a video in a pub full of men, because she loves dancing, I am sure the responses would be as forgiving

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 27-08-2019, 05:40 PM #89

I watched a documentary about that boy before, he loves the art of drag and he doesn't do or wear anything that's not appropriate for his age so I think it's fine.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:40 PM #90
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleleen View Post
me too, ah’d be called caprice sun
would you finish though or would you let them hanging like that game you started last century

Old 27-08-2019, 05:42 PM #91
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..he really is quite an amazing young person......

Desmond Napoles (stage name: Desmond is Amazing) is a 12-year old drag kid, awarded LGBTQ advocate, outspoken gay youth, editorial and runway model, public speaker, performer, founder of his own drag house: the Haus of Amazing, fashion designer, film and TV actor, published author, muse, legendary up-and-coming member of the original pioneering voguing house, the House of UltraOmni, and icon from New York City. Most importantly, he is an inspiration to many and a representation of hope for the future to come.

Desmond's Bio

Desmond Napoles (stage name: Desmond is Amazing) is a 12-year old drag kid, awarded LGBTQ advocate, outspoken gay youth, editorial and runway model, public speaker, performer, founder of his own drag house: the Haus of Amazing, fashion designer, film and TV actor, published author, muse, legendary up-and-coming member of the original pioneering voguing house, the House of UltraOmni, and icon from New York City. Most importantly, he is an inspiration to many and a representation of hope for the future to come.

Desmond first developed an interest in drag when he was a toddler. His mother would be watching RuPaul's Drag Race and he would stop playing with his toys in order to watch as well. He thought the drag queens were so amazing and beautiful, like princesses. He made his professional drag debut in RuPaul's Drag Race season 5 winner Jinkx Monsoon's video for the "Bacon Shake" when he was just 7 years old. He continues to perform on stage and at events.

Desmond is an awarded LGBTQ+ advocate whose goal is to teach LGBTQ+ youth how to be themselves always and to pay haters no mind because they "will never be as fierce as you and I". He has received a letter of recognition from the president of Fairleigh-Dickinson University, is the "child honor godfather" of the ONG Espana campaign #unfuturosinviolencia, and has earned the Marsha P. Johnson Don't Be Outraged Be Outrageous award from Heritage of Pride and a Queeroes Award from Conde Nast Them for his work in the LGBTQ community. He was listed on the 2018 Dazed100 and Out100 top influencers. He was nominated for a Qweerty Award, Shorty Award, and Social Global Impact Award. He has been featured in Pride campaigns for Google and Converse. Desmond is also the founder of the first ever drag house for drag kids, the Haus of Amazing. He is frequently featured in positive articles, videos, and campaigns in various LGBTQ media. He has accomplished so much for his community in his 12 years of life.

He has slayed the runways at New York Fashion Week, including Gyspy Sport, The Blonds x Disney Villians, and Nicopanda's MAC Cosmetics collaboration with Macy's. He's appeared in Vogue Magazine four times, breaking the age and gender boundaries of the fashion industry. Desmond has designed his own line of fans with Daftboy, t-shirts with Drag Queen Merch, and a line of lashes with Chimera Lashes. Additional collaborations include Canon cameras, Manic Panic, The Phluid Project, Marc Jacobs, Converse, and Human Rights Campaign.

Desmond has a lot on the horizon. He has recorded his first inspirational music single "We Are All Amazing", which will be released in 2019. He has written a children's book called "Be Amazing" for Macmillian Children's Publishing Group to teach young children how to have self-confidence and express themselves, to be released Spring 2020. He is currently working on a TV show and magazine for LGBTQ youth. In his spare time, he enjoys collecting miniature trains, playing with Hot Wheels, drawing maps, playing video games, and visiting parks and zoos. He also loves pigeons and would like to study ornithology in the future.

What inspires Desmond most is the feedback he receives from other "drag kids" and LGBTQ+ youth. Often times they describe how Desmond has helped them discover the importance of self-expression and gave them the courage to come out. It is this personal engagement with fans, which Desmond has coined his "Amazies", that motivates him to continue doing drag and advocacy work. Desmond's motto is "Be Yourself, Always".

Desmond has been featured and mentioned in numerous magazines and online media sites including NewNowNext, Mic, Out Magazine, The Village Voice, World of Wonder's WOW Report and WOW Presents, Go Magazine, Vogue, Refinery29, Gayletter, Teen Vogue, Buzzfeed, Perez Hilton, Yahoo and Yahoo Beauty, LogoTV, Boys By Girls, Hardy Zine, Konbini, InStyle, Huffpost, Access Hollywood, Slate, Time Out NYC, Qwear Fashion, Bustle, BoyCulture, Broadway World, Paper Magazine, Gayly, Daily Mail UK, The Cut, The Advocate, Gay City News, Pride.com, New York Magazine, The Today Show, Andy Warhol's Interview, Google Show Up Stories, Good Morning America, CNN, and many more around the world. Desmond was a guest talent at RuPaul's DragCon NYC 2017.

Current Projects

HAUS OF AMAZING

Desmond is the founder of the first ever drag house exclusively for youth, called the Haus of Amazing. His goal is to bring young drag kids, bio queens, drag kings, and anyone else who loves drag together in a safe, positive, worldwide online community. As the community grows, there are opportunities for potential meet-ups and events. Because the drag house is restricted to members age twenty and younger, members can communicate freely and candidly with their peers without the often judgmental interference of adults.

Future Projects

AMAZE.MENT FASHIONS

Desmond has been sketching designs in his fashion template notebooks since he was around age seven. He currently designs his own outfits which his mom then creates for him. After watching the documentary, “The True Cost” and meeting designer Michael Laed, Desmond has been interested in creating outfits using donated clothing, unconventional materials, and items purchased from a local pro-LGBTQ thrift store, called “Out of the Closet”. It is his dream to have his own fashion line in the future focused on sustainable fashion. He would call his fashion house AMAZE.MENT. This is a combination of the words “amazing” and “statement”.

THE AMAZIEST MAGAZINE

Desmond is in the process of developing a magazine targeted at LGBTQ youth called The Amaziest. All content will be created and submitted by LGBTQ youth for LGBTQ youth. He is researching various methods of producing the magazine, as well as a design and layout consistent with his message.

BE AMAZED COSMETICS

Desmond would also like to develop, in the future, a cosmetics line for drag kids. He wants the line to include oil-free products, not tested on animals, and bright, highly pigmented colors. All and any advertising will feature drag kids of all ages and types.

DESMOND IS AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL MERCH

Desmond is looking to create an inspiring line of merchandise featuring his heart shaped logo, his most inspirational and memorable phrases, and his signature motto, “Be Yourself, Always”. All proceeds will go to a selected LGBTQ non-profit program helping LGBTQ youth each month.

https://desmondisamazing.com/

Last edited by Ammi; 27-08-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:44 PM #92
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
I watched a documentary about that boy before, he loves the art of drag and he doesn't do or wear anything that's not appropriate for his age so I think it's fine.
...I hadn’t heard of him before but he seems quite inspirational for drag kids, Jess...
Old 27-08-2019, 05:44 PM #93

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post

i would slay x
You already pretend to be a woman for old men (albeit on a BB forum), don't act like you aren't livin' it up as we speak :Nono:
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:44 PM #94
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Thats not an 11 year, old thats Aquaria, dummy.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:46 PM #95
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
Didn't his parents say that they all sit around taking ketamine?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:46 PM #96

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
Thats not an 11 year, old thats Aquaria, dummy.
That's a star sign, DUMMY!
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:49 PM #97
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
That's a star sign, DUMMY!
Your thinking of Aquarius dont worry we all have our thick and pig **** days.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:49 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I hadn’t heard of him before but he seems quite inspirational for drag kids, Jess...

Drag kids!!

How young?

Who makes the choices parents or kid?
Old 27-08-2019, 05:51 PM #99
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
honestly kizzy you are making me howl, thread posted at 11 something, I give my opinion at 12 something on a work day.....the shame...why did I take so long must respond faster so kizzy is happier
I meant you responded to the thread with your opinion only after posting to question mine.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:53 PM #100
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Drag kids!!

How young?

Who makes the choices parents or kid?
...there’s a huge amount to read up about him, Parmy...he has been drawn to drag and designing his own clothing since he was 2yrs old...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
11, bills, boy, dollar, drag, grown, men, performs, throw, year