Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 24-10-2019, 12:41 AM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):

Friday when the show begins
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 09:48 AM #27

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to the groups factor this is a competition where 12 groups will sing their hearts out for the audience each judge in this series has selected 3 groups for their categories which are

Morgan with the duos

Nicki with the GirlGroups

Tana with the MixedGroups

And last but not least Owoaje with the BoyGroups

One by one each group will be eliminated from the competition until we crown our groups Factor champion woooohooooo

This is how the voting will work each week once each judge has watched each group they will Score and comment on each group then once every performance is over there will be a poll where each vote is 5 points is added to their performance score the groups with the lowest scores will be forced to face the dreaded sing off

Each week the groups will be tested and challenged with different themes tonight’s theme is
Free of choice so each group can sing what ever song they please

These 12 groups have came from all over from reality television from YouTube a few supergroups and some signed music groups what more could you want

Who will rise to the challenge and who will be the first boot out the competition

Are you ready let’s begin to kick off the first live show with Nicki’s pop rock GirlGroup Luminize

Luminize

Ladies I love the idea of an all female pop rock band and I loved this you ladies rock it was brilliant I hope you ladies stick around in the competition for a long time what an amazing way to kick off the series 10/10’

Now the second group to take on the stage ladies get ready to scream it’s the boyband of the competition from team Owoaje we have DYNT

DYNT ( Dare you not to)

Boys that song suited you lads really well it was a great first performance I’m glad that song suited you five really well you five chaps have to be back next week 9.5/10

The third group hoping to return next week will be Morgan’s rap duo Wolf

WOLF

Wolf for a first performance it was a pretty good performance you had everyone on their feet wasn’t made about the song choice but as a performance it was decent 8/10

Now bringing their fun and personality to the stage mentored by Tana it will be the mixed group A-teen

A- teen

Guys your fun some people will like you some people won’t this was entertaining not sure how further it could go but you done your best 6/10

Now it is time for the second GirlGroup of the night being mentored by Nicki it is Cimorelli

Girls if I’m being honest that just did not wow me I’m afraid this just did not work I think you ladies could potentially be in danger after that if I’m being real with you 5/10

Taking the stage next it is the Male soul group of sons of serendip who are mentored by Owoaje

Sons of serendip

Guys I gave you an original cause I wanted to show the people what your all about and you did it was amazing guys great job 9/10

Morgan’s second duo to try and win votes is I don’t know how but you found me

IDKHOW

Guys for me this just doesn’t work I’m not sure if I like this I’m just being an honest judge here it really wasn’t a good performance I’m afraid dudes 5/10

The next Mixed group to perform on this stage is Kard who are mentored by Tana

Kard

Kard that was aweeeeeeesome I loved loved loved it you guys are sick and fresh just wickedly off the chain 10/10

We now have Morgan’s final duo Rythmatic ready to take on the challenge and own it

Rythmatic

Ladies that was magnificent you both worked it really well I love this duo with a passion 9/10

The final BoyGroup that is hoping to impress will be Boyce Avenue who are mentored by Owoaje

Boyce Avenue

Guys I’m so proud of you 3 gentlemen tonight you really smashed it out the park with that I’m excited for what’s to come with you 3 I have Big plans 9.5

The last mixed group to perform for your votes is Jump5 who are mentored by Tana

Jump5

Im sorry but this was the worst performance of the night it just was 2/10

And now it is time for the final group to sing for your votes and it is Nickys diva group Ladies of soul

Ladies of soul

Ladies that was just flawless you all have incredible voices which work so well for a group you women really did shine and hade your moment with that I’m proud and I hope to see you next week 9/10

That is it ladies and gentlemen each one of the 12 groups have performed and it is now down to you to vote for who you want to keep in the competition

I will post the poll later on today

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 25-10-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Old 25-10-2019, 10:14 AM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Other judges please post your comments and scores please thank you
Old 25-10-2019, 10:43 AM #29
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

WEEK 1

Luminize - This was a really unique song choice, it really suited your style and I loved seeing an all female, instrument playing pop rock band represented. This is a really solid 8.5 from me.

DYNT - This was a good performance, but it was lacking a spark and I feel like I’ve seen it a hundred times before. I struggle to find anyone in the group that stands out as well. I’ll be nice though, and award a 7.

Wolf - I really enjoyed this from you, you’re both phenomenal rappers and you have plenty of room to grow. This was definitely worth a 9.5 for week one.

A*Teens - I did think it was a little bit cheesy, but I think you’ll fit right in with the younger demographic watching. It just wasn’t for me, so I will give you a 6.5.

Cimorelli - This was a unique performance, you have such special voices and they blended beautifully. Really good job, girls, and for that I’ll be scoring a 9.

Sons of Serendip - I never really liked you too much on AGT, and this was just missing the spark for me and I struggle to see which audience you’ll be pulling in so unfortunately I have to award to a 5.5.

IDKHOW - You two are so unique, you bring a different vibe to the competition, your stage presence is immense and I’m really excited to see what else you’ve got - and hope the other judges agree with me. You know what, this is 100% worthy of my first 10 this series.

KARD - This was a good start to the competition, it was good vocally but I’m not sure how memorable it will be. It gets a 7 from me, as I’d like to see where you progress to.

Rhythmatic - Wow, that was show-stopping! You have so much energy and so much passion - I’m really excited to see where this group goes and you’ll be getting a 9.5 from me.

Boyce Avenue - I’ve seen you on a lot of these games, and it felt like you’d be the best of them all with all your experience, but unfortunately this felt very safe and I think it’s time to give an over group a shot. I’ll give you a 6 for this.

Jump5 - I felt it hard to connect to this performance - I think you’ve very similar to A*Teens and they just brought it more than you did, unfortunately. I’ll be giving this a 5, sorry guys.

Ladies of Soul - This was a powerful, soulful and unique end to the show. I’d like to see a bit more stage presence next time, but apart from that I really enjoyed it and this is worthy of an 8 for me.

Last edited by Morgan.; 25-10-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 11:14 AM #30
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Luminize - Marcella you really are the perfect lead singer of this band, no big ego, and also making the other girls shine in their own way in performances, i agree with Owoaje what a way to kick off this first show with a female rock band which you don't have that many of 9.5

DYNT - a decent performance for a week 1 i guess, work on creating that wow factor, that ''special'' thing what makes you stand out from any of other groups but for now 7

Wolf - i personally am not a huge fan of rapping, hip hop, i will not mark you down for that, i see the appeal for the younger audience, it was ok 7

A*Teens - i know you guys as cheesy, fun, almost in a way like Steps, i guess the audience you could appeal to is the LGBT fanbase, yeah i personally enjoyed this first performance, but surprise me next time 8

Cimorelli - Owoaje was harsh on you girls, what makes you stand out is that everything you cover, you make your own, slightly more work on choreo's but it was a good start for your journey on this show 8

Sons of Serendip - this is very edgy, alternative, i'm struggling to see which group should leave, for you to advance in the competition, since others have more appeal, yet this doesn't mean i don't find you talented, because i do think there is some talent here 6.5

IDKHOW - Morgan giving you a 10 while it's week 1, i mean i don't even give my luminize a 10, and they are my top act, i guess this was nice but it wasn't anything amazing, my score is a 6.5

KARD - this was good, only advice i could give you, try to stay up there with great performances, you're the odds on favourites and i do hope you can handle the pressure but my score is 9.5

Rhythmatic - show stopping but in a negative way, dull dull dull, take few steps back with dancing, and give some more fireworks with the singing, bringing over emotion but for now 5

Boyce Avenue - i am a life long fan of you guys, love all your covers, live vocals are as Always on point, what advice can i give to such experienced performers, thank you for being in this competition 9.5

Jump5 - it was nice, but there was better, but also worse this first show, so middle of the road 6.5

Ladies of Soul - ''bit more stage presence'' huh morgan, you're talking about few of the biggest soul diva's in my country, they got more than enough stage presence, this was great and what a way to close the show, and also what a honour it is for me to mentor you in this show 9

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 01:12 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I can also reveal next week the theme is Halloween

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 25-10-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Old 25-10-2019, 11:21 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Tana we need your scores and comments pal
Old 26-10-2019, 01:05 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

If I don’t hear anything from Tana after 7pm tonight then sadly we will have to do the result show without it’s something I don’t want to do but I have to due to holding up the game
Old 26-10-2019, 07:25 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Since Tana isn’t available not the best start to the game we will have to do this result without I’m afraid

Welcome to the groupz factor result last night our 12 Groups sang their hearts out for the votes tonight one groups dreams end tonight however before that let’s welcome back the 12 groups performing all together right now

Wow amazing performance from the talented top 12 groups before we begin let’s have a throw back and have our first guest performers of the series it’s one of the UK’s best girlbands It’s the sugababes

It’s so great to have the original line up back performing such a banger you ladies were brilliant

Anyway let’s start with some of the results I will announce the first six Groups safe and Returning next week in no particular order

The first group back is
Spoiler:

Rythmatic

The second group back next week will be
Spoiler:

DYNT

Third group performing next week will be
Spoiler:

Boyce Avenue

Fourth group here next week is
Spoiler:

Luminize

Fifth group performing for another week is
Spoiler:

Wolf

Sixth group definitely here next week will be
Spoiler:

Cimorelli

The other six will find out their destiny soon but for now we have our second guest performer it is teen pop star AJ Mitchell

Aj Mitchell amazing song loved it you are amazing

Now we are back with the result and the other 6 groups are waiting anxiously to know their fate

7th group singing again is
Spoiler:

Kard

8th group returning for another performance will be
Spoiler:

IDKHOW

The 9th group who is taking the stage next week will be
Spoiler:

Ladies of soul

The 10th group who is definitely singing again is going to be
Spoiler:

Sons of serendip

Now we have two groups left and you two groups
Spoiler:

Ateen and Jump5
are this weeks bottom2

The final group singing again is
Spoiler:

Ateen

So that means we say goodbye to
Spoiler:

Jump5
who are the first group to leave the competition

Join us next week for fright night where the top 11 Sing for your. Votes and this time it’s a Double elimination

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 26-10-2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 27-10-2019, 05:06 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The announcement of next weeks guest performances the first is a huge surprise it’s a complete boyband supergroup where both boybands Prettymuch and CNCO will both do a collaboration together on this stage in performing the new hit song Me Necesita

It’s a fun performance you wouldn’t want to miss

Old 27-10-2019, 02:08 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The week 2: frightnight running order is

1: WOLF
2: Cimorelli
3:Boyce Avenue
4:Kard
5::Rythmatic
6:Luminize
7:Sons of serendip
8:IDKHOW
9:Ladies of soul
10:Ateens
11: DYNT

Which groups will survive another week and which groups should be very frightened we find out on Wednesday and remember this week is a double elimination who will make the top 9

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 27-10-2019 at 02:10 PM.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:49 AM #37

So sorry I missed week 1! Got busy out of nowhere and it got in the way of everything. Won't happen again. Sent it my songs for week 2.
Old 29-10-2019, 03:48 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The next show will be tomorrow and the guest celeb singing I’m lonely as F it’s

Lauv feat Anne Marie

[IMG]https://dankanator.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/lauv-anne-marie-****-im-lonely-music-video-out-now.jpg[/IMG]

I’m just waiting for two more songs I need them from Tana

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 29-10-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:56 PM #39

Re-sent my songs since the links didn't work!
Old 30-10-2019, 08:12 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Trick or treat ladies and gentlemen welcome to the second live show of the Groupz Factor the top 11 groupz backstage have all been working the whole week on thrilling performances which groups will be amazing and which groups performances will be turned into their worst nightmare and will never be seen in the competition again

mwaaahhhhhhhh

and remember this week 2 groups will leave the competition and this week one of the groups from each category will be treated once all performances are finished each judge gets to put 1 group in a safe seat this week oooooooohhhhhh so 4 groups will be guaranteed a place in next weeks live show

Where as the the rest of the groups will face the public vote where this week there will be a bottom 3 the group with the lowest vote leaves immediately and the two lowest battle it out in the scary sing off then each 4 judge will decide who can stay and who’s time is up

Shall we crack on with the show up first it’s the two rapping devils of team Morgan’s bring on WOLF
Wolf I’m a massive fan of yours and I want you both to do well in the competition however maybe it’s just me but for some reason I don’t think you both have had the right song choices yet your both talented but this was not the best song for you guys I’m afraid 6/10

The next group to hopefully gain the safe seat will be Nickys Angels the sisters of Cimorelli

Girls I was tough on you girls last week and I must be real I do hate this song however I do like this version so good job ladies 8/10

Now hoping to survive another week on team Owoaje it is the trio of Boyce Avenue

Gents that really was a great performance very well sung I pray you guys are back for another week because it will be disappointing to leave the competition so early on
9/10

Up next hoping to make the audience scream we now have Kard

Kard last week I was very impressed I didn’t think you can top it but guess what you just did that was amazing I loved this you guys are one of my favourites incredible 10/10

The second group from team Morgan hoping to give everybody the thrills it’s rythmatic

Girls I love you to pieces but Britney Spears is a pet hate of mine and I couldn’t stand that performance 3/10

We now have a female group who hopefully are not after your souls it is now time for ladiez of soul

This was very different from last week and guess what I liked it I’m interested in what more you can do in the weeks to come 9/10

The next group creeping up onto the stage from team Owoaje it is going to Sons of serendip

Gentlemen I think you guys are just sensationally fantastic that was wonderful you really did step it up from last week incredible gents 9/10

And now hoping to make one bloody hell of a performance it is Morgan’s last duo it’s https://
I would admit you two are not my kind of music but saying that I actually did like that 8/10

Audience don’t be scared or should you it’s only Nickys last group Luminize

Girls you have done it again I just keep on getting more and more impressed this was just brilliant hands down the best so far 10/10

Now hoping to give a monstrous good impression it is the turn of Tanas final group Ateens

Ateens I’m usually not a fan of this and I didn’t think you were a threat to the competition but that genuinely was a decent performance I liked it 7/10

And now the final group hoping to bring their boyband magic onto the stage we now have DYNT ( Dare you not to)

Boys this week I wanted to take a risk with you five and not do something obvious and if I’m honest it really worked and I thought your vocals were better then last week less nervous you guys smashed that what a performance 9.5/10

All my 3 groups all done great and I thought they all done something different but for me one group still has more time to grow in the competition and I think they still have more to show and for that reason I’m giving my safe seat to DYNT

Congrats DYNT you guys are the first group through to next week which 3 other groups will also joining them?

And which two groups will leave the competition and what other groups will be back next week?

Now judges can I please have your scores and comments and remember your safe seat is after all the performances

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 30-10-2019 at 08:22 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:21 AM #41
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

WOLF: interesting song choice, unique for this particular theme too, performance overall was good 8

Cimorelli: yes owoaje, the song can be considered annoying but i wanted to experiment this week, and i guess this paid off, very solid vocals, i am a proud coach 9

Boyce Avenue: as much as i am a fan, the song was a bit too bland for this week, maybe radioactive of imagine dragons would've been a better choice, with staging similar from the movie ''The Host'' go bolder with your performances, but vocals wise this was still good 8

Kard: you know k-pop music Always stands out, even if it's bad it's also very entertaining, show act feel and i must say this was definitely a ''Treat'' and no tricks here, thank you 9

rhytmatic: this was a american horror story's freak show of delights, and a few misses, first the positives, fun characters and superb storytelling but now the bad bits vocally a few times offkey, and choreo wasn't Always in sync with each other, not your finest hour 6

Ladiez of Soul: well i chose this ghostbusters song because i wanted this ghostbusters theme for Halloween week, but with a different never heard song at a talent show, it was amazing 10

Sons of Serendip: owoaje you are a miracle worker with these guys, from crap last week to a standout act this week, phenomenal performance 10

IDKHOW: you guys are unique to this competition, not my cup of tea, but i gotta be honest and this was good 8

Luminize: love it, love it, love it, rock on girls i am getting more and more excited as weeks go on mentoring you with your all sass and attitude 10

Ateens: cheesy, fun, light hearted entertainment, i got nothing against a bit of innocent Disney fun 8

DYNT: this was decent but as you are owoaje's safe seat (good choice if you ask me) this was good enough i guess 6

my safe seat, for strategic reasons i am saving Cimorelli based upon my other 2 groups having the more standout wow songs and i don't want a experiment to be these ladies their downfall in the competition

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 30-10-2019, 10:18 AM #42
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

WEEK 2

Wolf - I really enjoyed this from you - it was different, it was unique and I cannot wait to see what comes from this! 9.5

Cimorelli - I loved you girls this week, but this wasn’t working for me. I love it when you’re true to yourselves, but this strayed a step too far I think. 6.5

Boyce Avenue - This was a vast improvement last week and I’m really happy to see that you made those changes. 8.0

Kard - You know I loved you guys last week, but I’m afraid this week I’m left a bit short and I just didn’t connect with the song choice. 6.0

Rhythmatic - That was INCREDIBLE! You really shone there, and you proved to me that you have what it takes to take it all the way. 10.0

Ladies of Soul - Well you gave me the stage presence I asked for, but it wasn’t very soulful - and it strayed so far away from what you guys excel at. 6.5

Sons of Serendip - I’m sorry I just really struggle to connect with your performance - and this was just missing that spark that the original really had. 5.0

IDKHOW - I’m so glad we stripped it back this week, it really suited you and you gave a phenomenal performance. 10.0

Luminize - This was okay, but it was certainly nowhere near as powerful as your first performance and this I was a bit of a let down for me. 6.5

A*Teens - This was such a unique and inspired song choice, and a vast improvement on last week. 8.0

DYNT - I really enjoyed this, for me this was a great performance to end the show with. 9.5

After this, it seems the judges didn’t understand the direction I was heading in with Rhythmatic, so I’ll be awarding them my safe seat.

Last edited by Morgan.; 30-10-2019 at 10:20 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2019, 12:08 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I’m gonna give Tana until tomorrow to comment and vote if Tana doesn’t then sadly I’ll have no choice but to remove Tana from the game which is something I don’t want to do

I can also reveal the judge who will choose next weeks theme is Nicky

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 30-10-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:48 AM #44

No need to do that. I'm just in a fully different timezone, I'm like 5 hours behind y'all! So my votes will always be a bit later than the rest, but they WILL be here.

WOLF : A cool song choice, but I think Brendon Urie did it better. Great try, though, and I hope to see you again! 6/10

Cimorelli : An interesting take on a really good song! I think you guys absolutely smashed it! You're definitely gonna stick around for a while. 8/10

Boyce Avenue : Beautiful! Just beautiful! Awesome performance. 9/10

KARD : I may be biased since you're on my team, but you guys definitely topped last week's performance! Keep up the awesome work and you lot will definitely be in the final! 10/10

Rythmatic : I personally enjoyed your performance! Maybe not the best of the night so far, but not bad at all. 4/10

Ladiez of Soul : You are SO cool! This is definitely gonna be a performance to remember. 10/10

Sons of Serendip : This is one of my favorite songs of all time. You definitely don't compare to the iconic Amy Lee, but this was still great! 7/10

IDKHOW : Not bad, but feels kinda... predictable coming from you. I hope if you stick around that you'll switch it up next week and really surprise us! 4/10

Luminize : WOW... just WOW!!! You completely transformed Poison into a different song. Great work! 9/10

A*Teens : As part of my team, I love you all so much! But I feel like you're having a little trouble trying to find your spot in the competition. I have faith you can keep growing into yourselves! 6/10

DYNT : Dare I say it...? Better than Billie by MILES. Great work! 8.5/10

For fully strategic reasons, and so I don't lose another group so early on, my safe seat this week is going to be A*Teens. I hope you can bring it next time and validate this decision, because I won't save you again!

Last edited by Tana Mongeau; 31-10-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Tana Mongeau is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:17 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Welcome to the Groupz Factor Result tonight our top 11 will become top9 on Wednesday night the Groups performed 11 scary haunting performances and tonight two of the groups the journey ends here

however 4 groups are completely safe and are immune from this weeks elimination (Ateen,Cimorelli,DYNT and Rythmatics) however for the rest of the 7 groups they are all waiting backstage

hoping their performances have done enough to bring them back next week before we announce the result let’s have a scary performance from our top 11 groups

Groups I loved it very monstrous performance

Now let’s have our first guest performance of the night this is a boyband dream two of today’s modern boybands have now worked on a collaboration hit called Me necester it is PrettyMuch feat CnCO

Ohhh my god the whole audience are on their feet’ and screaming that was epic what a hot performance

Now let’s begin with the results
The fifth Group safe and back next week it is
Spoiler:

Kard

The 6th group here joining them is
Spoiler:

Wolf

The 7th Group safe is
Spoiler:

Sons of Serendip

As for the rest of you groups you will have to wait until you find out your fate later

But for now our second Guest performance is a summer pop smash hit singing it is Lauv feat Anne Marie

That was awesome had me dancing to that loved that guest performance

Now back onto the results the last group definitely back next week will be
Spoiler:

Luminize

So that means the bottom3 groups are
Spoiler:

Boyce Avenue ,IDKHOW And Ladiez of soul

However one of you three groups will be leaving the competition immediately and the group with the lowest number of votes is
Spoiler:

IDKHOW

So that means both Boyce Avenue and Ladies of soul you two groups are in the sing off one of you two groups will be leaving the competition

Singing hoping to be back next week it’s Boyce Avenue

Now it is time singing for survival we now have Ladies of soul

That really was a great sing off this decision is so hard cause I genuinely believe you both should not be in this position and both deserve to be in the competition but I’m sticking with Boyce Avenue only cause they are my Group

Now judges please comment on who you want to save if it’s a split vote then the vote will go to deadlock

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 01-11-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:20 PM #46
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

boyce avenue i am your fan

but i gotta stick with my own group Ladiez of Soul and you got more to offer ladies hope you get that chance

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 01-11-2019, 05:25 PM #47
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I saved the wrong group
Old 01-11-2019, 05:25 PM #48
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Eliminating Boyce Avenue
Old 01-11-2019, 05:33 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Tana it’s now all down to you and Nicky what is next weeks theme your choosing
Old 01-11-2019, 05:46 PM #50
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

next weeks theme will be

Party Anthems

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
factor, game, groupz