Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 29-01-2020, 11:03 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Default Revenge is sweet

I have to admit when Mike was picking who he wanted to couple up with tonight I was certain Sophie was a gonner. However he got back at Leanne for not only dumping him but acting as if she NEVER had any feelings for him. I am glad Sophie was saved and Shaunagh should keep her BEAK OUT OF IT. Sophie made the choice to say when drippy Connor went and there is no reason why she still wouldnt want to stay.

Last edited by rionablue; 29-01-2020 at 11:36 PM.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 11:07 PM #2
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Shaughna is right though. Sophie had the cheek to beg Nas to pick her and throw everything away with Demi so she could stay. Her man left two days ago so why does she want to stay? Sophie cried more at Shaughna calling her out on her bull**** than she did when Connor left.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 11:22 PM #3
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I have to admit when Mike was picking who he wanted to couple up with tonight I was certain Sophie was a gonner. However he got back at Leanne for not only dumping him but acting as if she NEVER had any feelings for him. I am glad Sophie was saved and Shaunagh should keep her BEAK OUT OF IT. Sophie made the choice to say when drippy Adam went and there is no reason why she still wouldnt want to stay.
I'm just glad that Mike picked Sophie and not Leanne. I'm so shocked at how extremely nasty Leanne has been to Mike. She was absolutely awful, mouthing off oh he's obsessed with me.
Then she gets angry when he doesn't save her? Maybe he would have, if she had behaved differently
Old 29-01-2020, 11:41 PM #4

Quote:
I have to admit when Mike was picking who he wanted to couple up with tonight I was certain Sophie was a gonner. However he got back at Leanne for not only dumping him but acting as if she NEVER had any feelings for him. I am glad Sophie was saved and Shaunagh should keep her BEAK OUT OF IT. Sophie made the choice to say when drippy Adam went and there is no reason why she still wouldnt want to stay.

I’m glad Mike saved Sophie over Leanne (although I don’t like Sophie that much).
Leanne was a nasty bit of work...if she doesn’t like Mike then fair enough but she was so disrespectful to him slagging him off...then didn’t like him disrespecting her when he moved on ....then to say he was ‘obsessed with her’ when he simply liked her was showing her true colours..nasty...so glad his decision got her out.
Shaughna pulling up Sophie on her behaviour...well good for her. However she’s pretty smug with Callum as a couple and pulled up Mike in the early days for interfereing in others business “because he was smug with his relationship”...pot-Kettle-Black.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 12:03 AM #5
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I’m glad Mike saved Sophie over Leanne (although I don’t like Sophie that much).
Leanne was a nasty bit of work...if she doesn’t like Mike then fair enough but she was so disrespectful to him slagging him off...then didn’t like him disrespecting her when he moved on ....then to say he was ‘obsessed with her’ when he simply liked her was showing her true colours..nasty...so glad his decision got her out.
Shaughna pulling up Sophie on her behaviour...well good for her. However she’s pretty smug with Callum as a couple and pulled up Mike in the early days for interfereing in others business “because he was smug with his relationship”...pot-Kettle-Black.
I don't like Shaughna and Callum trying to dictate who Mike can talk to and who he can't.
Also, Leanne, I can't believe I liked her at the beginning. Nasty doesn't even begin to cover it. She's a snake!
Old 30-01-2020, 12:16 AM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Shaughna is right though. Sophie had the cheek to beg Nas to pick her and throw everything away with Demi so she could stay. Her man left two days ago so why does she want to stay? Sophie cried more at Shaughna calling her out on her bull**** than she did when Connor left.
I agree. I don't like Sophie or Leanne but at least Leanne was still open to meeting someone new. Sophie said she was waiting for Connor, she why stay in Love Island if you say you've found the guy you want?

Leanne was an idiot tonight but at least she wasn't begging Nas to throw his chance at happiness to keep her in like selfish cow Sophie was.
Old 30-01-2020, 08:50 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I agree. I don't like Sophie or Leanne but at least Leanne was still open to meeting someone new. Sophie said she was waiting for Connor, she why stay in Love Island if you say you've found the guy you want?

Leanne was an idiot tonight but at least she wasn't begging Nas to throw his chance at happiness to keep her in like selfish cow Sophie was.
Sophie hasnt ruled out meeting someone else. Yes she was upset when Connor left but she is much better off without him. I didnt see that conversation between Sophie Leanne and Nas as she BEGGING Nas to be honest. She said she would like to be kept in but at the end of the day it was his call and it was a good call for him to pick Demi in my opinion.

Everyone is saying Sophie is a heartless cow and selfish and bitter etc. Sophie and Connor werent ever as close as other couples are as he was so immature when she was clowning around saying how excited she was that new guys were coming in. Maybe she now realises she can do better. Leanne also mentioned to Nas she wanted to be kept in so it shouldnt be only Sophie getting flack for it. Aside from her accent that I just havent a clue what she is saying sometimes I like Sophie. She isnt as preeny and vain as alot of the other girls and her face doesnt look as bottoxed as Shaunaghs does
Old 30-01-2020, 08:55 AM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne

Karma is a bitch and so was leanne
Old 30-01-2020, 08:58 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Karma is a bitch and so was leanne
EXACTLY. At the end of the day it wasnt Nas who chose last it was Mike and he got his revenge. I used to really like Leanne but I think fair enough she doesnt feel any connection anymore but GO TO MIKE to tell him before badmouthing him to the other girls I hope the door slaps her arse on the way out
Old 30-01-2020, 09:37 AM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Sophie spent half an episode crying when Connor left, Leanne does not have feelings for Mike which is why she dumped him, she wasn't happy he spoke to Jess who is one of her close friend in full view of her, don't tell me that was a coincidence, the villa is massive, but he made sure that he spoke to Jess in full view of everyone even Luke M, that is why Leanne was upset, nothing to do with feelings, and speaking of feelings Mike is the one who says he has them for Leanne, if he had genuine feelings he wouldn't even be considering moving on so soon, as for bad mouthing Mike, she didn't, she is very close to the girls in there and just gave them the heads up to what she was going to do.

and Sophie even turned over her friend Leanne by begging Mike and Nas to keep her

and finally if he was really into her why would he want revenge?

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 30-01-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 10:32 AM #11
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
EXACTLY. At the end of the day it wasnt Nas who chose last it was Mike and he got his revenge. I used to really like Leanne but I think fair enough she doesnt feel any connection anymore but GO TO MIKE to tell him before badmouthing him to the other girls I hope the door slaps her arse on the way out
She was so nasty to him. He's obsessed with me. Really? I think you'll find he's moved on
Old 30-01-2020, 11:29 AM #12

Quote:
To be fair, I think most people talk to their friends about how they are feeling first, I know a lot of my friends have come to me when they are having problems before speaking to their other halves, sometimes you just need your feelings validating a little and to say it out loud- I don't think that it that much of a shock and should be used to beat her,

I did go off her when she "he's so obsessed with me" but I also agree with Cherie that he knew exactly what he was doing and where Leanne was when he pulled Jess. He has a bruised ego and was trying to score points
Old 30-01-2020, 12:13 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
To be fair, I think most people talk to their friends about how they are feeling first, I know a lot of my friends have come to me when they are having problems before speaking to their other halves, sometimes you just need your feelings validating a little and to say it out loud- I don't think that it that much of a shock and should be used to beat her,

I did go off her when she "he's so obsessed with me" but I also agree with Cherie that he knew exactly what he was doing and where Leanne was when he pulled Jess. He has a bruised ego and was trying to score points
i know what you are saying but its the WAY she talked about Mike that really got on my wick. It was like she NEVER had feelings for him and saying she was made feel ICK Mike DID know what he was doing when he pulled Jess for a chat in front of Leanne which actually indicates to me he still has feelings for her and maybe was hoping to make her jealous and change her mind? Both of them are finished now anyway and they could have gone on to win as they seemed the strongest.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:21 PM #14
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sophie hasnt ruled out meeting someone else. Yes she was upset when Connor left but she is much better off without him. I didnt see that conversation between Sophie Leanne and Nas as she BEGGING Nas to be honest. She said she would like to be kept in but at the end of the day it was his call and it was a good call for him to pick Demi in my opinion.

Everyone is saying Sophie is a heartless cow and selfish and bitter etc. Sophie and Connor werent ever as close as other couples are as he was so immature when she was clowning around saying how excited she was that new guys were coming in. Maybe she now realises she can do better. Leanne also mentioned to Nas she wanted to be kept in so it shouldnt be only Sophie getting flack for it. Aside from her accent that I just havent a clue what she is saying sometimes I like Sophie. She isnt as preeny and vain as alot of the other girls and her face doesnt look as bottoxed as Shaunaghs does
Sophie said she can't see herself with anyone but Connor and even contemplated leaving with him and just after him and her excuse for not even entertaining getting to know Connagh was because she was smitten with Connor.

Leanne never once said she wasn't open to meeting someone new and to me and to most viewers going off the reaction online most agree that Sophie was the most selfish for wanting to stay so much when she has Connor waiting and Leanne has nobody.

As I said previously I like neither but this is LOVE island and at least Leanne was still looking for that, Sophie, in my opinion just wanted to stay for camers time.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:19 PM #15

Quote:
Sophie said she can't see herself with anyone but Connor and even contemplated leaving with him and just after him and her excuse for not even entertaining getting to know Connagh was because she was smitten with Connor.

Leanne never once said she wasn't open to meeting someone new and to me and to most viewers going off the reaction online most agree that Sophie was the most selfish for wanting to stay so much when she has Connor waiting and Leanne has nobody.

As I said previously I like neither but this is LOVE island and at least Leanne was still looking for that, Sophie, in my opinion just wanted to stay for camers time.

Correct .. at first I thought Sophie was gonna be my favourite but she’s just s shallow , attention seeking airhead with terrible judgment on all matters .

Can’t wait to see her face when she learns about her beloved’s texts to his ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 04:20 PM #16

Quote:
I have to admit when Mike was picking who he wanted to couple up with tonight I was certain Sophie was a gonner. However he got back at Leanne for not only dumping him but acting as if she NEVER had any feelings for him. I am glad Sophie was saved and Shaunagh should keep her BEAK OUT OF IT. Sophie made the choice to say when drippy Connor went and there is no reason why she still wouldnt want to stay.

I reckon Shaunagh was spot on !!

Old 30-01-2020, 04:21 PM #17

Quote:

Exactly !!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
revenge, sweet