Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Old 30-01-2020, 01:51 AM #1
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Villa fans push Maddison after reaching League Cup final.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/j...y-news-1379121

It could've been a Knife, and it's the worst thing that I've ever seen in Football, maybe Villa deserve to get docked points? And maybe Maddison gets his revenge and scores a goal the next time the two teams meet?

I don't agree with any of these punishments btw, I'm just quoting the OTT absurd comments that were aimed at us by the genius punditry of Gary Neville, Lee Hendrie, Alan Shearer, and some random commentator on Sky Sports.

The convenient thing is that none of them have gone so OTT about this, is it because it's the precious Aston Villa? The bias that certain teams get in the Media is disgusting, and Sky Sports have still never made Gary Neville apologise for his comments about us. I at least want him to stay consistent and make the same comments about this, if not then he just shows that he can't stay impartial between teams, or at least his bosses at Sky Sports can't.

No offence to King Gizzard btw as I know that he is a Villa fan (and heck if Villa can beat Man City in the final it'll be the biggest underdog victory of the season) but it's disgusting that we as a club get tarred horrifically at the time for Grealish getting punched by a fan, yet this is allowed to happen yet there's no thread on it until now, Neymar is allowed to punch a fan yet I was the only one that really kept going on about the hypocrisy from people who were just brushing a similar incident aside.

And of course there was the Arsenal fan that tried to attack Chris Smalling last season and there was no comments from the brilliant, superb, and genius punditry of Gary Neville, Alan Shearer, or Lee Hendrie.

I don't mean to moan so much, but why did the Media go so OTT with us over what happened with Jack Grealish, but bizarrely ignore similar attempts/incidents?

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 08:38 AM #2
You know my methods

You know my methods

Villa in a final
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cup, fans, final, league, maddison, push, reaching, villa