MM

Favourites:
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB7: Heidi
MM

Favourites:
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB7: Heidi
Default RPDR Seasons from Best to Worst!

Hiiiiiieeeeee

Including All Stars and UK, lets list all RPDR seasons from personal favourite to least favourite!

1. All Stars 2
2. RPDR Season 5
3. RPDR Season 6
4. RPDR Season 4
5. RPDR Season 9
6. All Stars 3
7. RPDR Season 10
8. RPDR UK
9. RPDR Season 2
10. RPDR Season 3
11. RPDR Season 7
12. All Stars 4
13. RPDR Season 11
14. RPDR Season 1
15. All Stars 1
16. RPDR Season 8
Ongina | Tyra Sanchez | Raja | Willam | Jujubee | Jinkx Monsoon | Adore Delano | Katya | Thorgy Thor | Katya | Trinity Taylor | Bendelacreme | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo | Naomi Smalls | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Jaida Essence Hall | Jujubee | Utica | Yara Sofia | Willow Pill | Jinkx Monsoon

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...php?tid=135000
? is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:24 PM #2
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

1. All Stars 2 (this just had everything, great drama, good cast, iconic lipsyncs.)
2. RPDR 6 (much like AS2, this season had everything, iconic queens even the ones who went early are still remembered.)
3. RPDR UK (this was everything I had hoped and more!)
4. RPDR 3 (this was the series I started watching from and over the years I've probably seen it more than any other.)
5. RPDR 5 (I loved Alyssa and the whole Coco feud thing that really wasnt anything )
6. RPDR 7 (idrk why everyone says this is the worst, for me its one of the better ones)
7. RPDR 9
8. RPDR 10
9. RPDR 4
10. All Stars 1 (eventhough the pairs thing was awful, it was still an alright season)
11. All Stars 4
12. All Stars 3 (messy)
13. RPDR 1
14. RPDR 2 (nothing against the first 2 seasons, they're just a little hard to watch nowadays)
15. RPDR 11 (horrible cast, boring throughout, overrated winner)
16. RPDR 8 (unlikable cast, I think I only watched this series once when it aired and never again, it was awful.)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 06-02-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:14 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):

1. All Stars 2 - Impeccable cast with great drama. Boot order was equal parts frustrating but iconic. The musical numbers this season are yet to ever be beaten (Baddest Bitches in Herstory Read U Wrote U )
2. Season 5 - Literally the best Top 6 ever. And it's clear considering 5 of them were on AS2. This was RPDR at its best tbh.
3. Season 8 - Smaller cast was great this season. I adored everyone in this cast minus Dax. Great challenges this season (Political smear campaigns, RuCo's Empire, Bitch Perfect!)
-
4. Season 6 - Funniest drama but the cast was hit-or-miss at times. Either way, Bianca, Adore, Darienne, Laganja and Trinity made the season
5. All Stars 3 - Unpopular opinion? I absolutely FLOVED this cast and all the challenges. The riggery was too much but I honestly found AS3 one of the most iconic seasons ever.
6. Season 10 - Gifted us queens like Monet X Change and Aquaria Also loved Eureka this season soz! The caliber of runway looks this season was fire.
-
7. All Stars 4 - Started soooo well but faded towards the end. Probably one of the strongest overall casts (after AS2) in terms of polish and performance.
8. Season 9 - The biggest thing working against S9 was the challenges. However, it gave us Kardashian the Musical so I can't be mad! S9 has the most iconic moment in RPDR history with Sasha's roses.
9. Season 3 - An iconic season which I love. Unfortunately, it hasn't aged well considering the caliber of queens keeps getting higher. Either way, Shangela and SLM made the season.
10. Season 11 - L.A.D.P! and the She-vangelical talk-show challenge are among my favourite challenges ever. Unfortunately, this season had too many queens and at least 1/3 of them were pointless.
11. Season 2 - Undeniable legacy and a killer Top 4 (incl. some iconic drama) but the show has evolved so much since Season 2... for the better.
-
12. Season 7 - This season was a bore. Violet's looks gagged me and Katya singlehandedly saved the season. BUT that's not enough sorry!
13. Season 4 - I can't remember much about this season except the disastrous Snatch Game and the random wrestling challenge. I just cba with Season 4 considering how good all the other seasons are.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:16 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

oh and I loved RPDR UK! It would rank in the top half for sure~
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:50 PM #5
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigs View Post
13. Season 4 - I can't remember much about this season except the disastrous Snatch Game and the random wrestling challenge. I just cba with Season 4 considering how good all the other seasons are.
I'm leaving the forum

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:51 PM #6
A great thief

A great thief

S2 & AS2 >
Old 06-02-2020, 05:20 PM #7
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie

S2, 3, 8 and 11 & AS4 >>>>
Old 24-02-2020, 01:56 PM #8
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I was working away when this thread was posted, so couldn't give it much thought/time... but I'm not now so here

1) All Stars 2 - will never be beaten. Iconic cast, iconic twists, iconic lipsyncs, iconic lipsync song choices, iconic runways, and very very very good challenges, too. Full of surprises (Tatianna's Same Parts, the original "send me home" twist, the mirror) and some drama that wasn't all that surprising but still entertaining (Adore being a weak brat, Rolaskatox, Phi Phi vs the World)

2) Season 6 - The first season I watched live with the world, and what a fork in the road to hop on at. The challenges were brilliant, the cast excellent, and even the filler queens provided great TV (Magnolia's downfall, Gia being Gia, Milk's gender****, Vivacious' walk)

3) Season 3 - Probably a little questionable putting it this high, but I loved the raw drama and tension of Season 3 so much. Although more of a sweatshop than anything that bears correlation with modern Drag Race (I loved the excess of sewing challenges with a cast like this, though), the performance-based ones were hits too (Shangela's standup, Stacy Layne's snatch game, Alexis' BAM) and I just adore all of the cast bar Delta, Venus and Carmen.

4) Season 4 - the original "iconic series" I think, due to its many firsts (first disqualification, first finale in front of an audience, first underdog winner, first real runaway fan favourite Miss Congeniality)... a truly legendary cast and probably the most explosive drama of all time (Phi Phi vs Willam, Jiggly vs Lashauwn, Sharon vs Phi Phi).

5) Season 10 - I think, with time, I might even place this higher... because the cast and the drama were so, so great. I hope it isn't the last "great" Drag Race season... but at the same time it'll be hard to beat. Would be blue if not for the messy finale.

6) Season 2 - dipping out of the blue "all time faves" list now, Season 2 just misses out because there were too many filler queens and the runways were often a mess. But some of the queens and the Untucked drama were stellar.

7) All Stars 3 - obviously the finale ruined it, but there were so many good moments here and I got to fully stan the legend that is Kennedy Davenport wining with that brilliant Bitchelor "I'M A MAN X" moment and then pettily sending Milk home (even though she deserved to go anyway). Some very, very good drama and arguably the biggest shock of all time with Dela's self-elimination.

8) Season 5 - whilst still a very good season, I would argue that it is supremely overrated for one reason only: the focus on one damn storyline (Coco vs Alyssa). I struggle, with hindsight, to understand why anyone would care that much. Otherwise, the surrounding cast were very hit or miss... but the hits were all time greats (Alaska, Detox, Jinkx, Roxxxy).

9) UK Season 1 - I had difficulty placing this because it was so much shorter than a season we are accustomed to, and yet was still wonderful and British and unique. It was miles better than I anticipated... but at the same time I don't think it'll match the allure of the original. Give it time, though, and who knows?

10) Season 7 - hated it at the time, but with hindsight the ridiculous elimination order has become less irritating and stinging. Actually no, **** Pearl. Cow. But still... some great queens and drama, but awful challenges (Shakesqueer still haunts me).

11) Season 1 - Obviously can't place it any higher because of its brevity, low budget and complete alienation from any other season... but I still love its rawness and completely unique take on a drag reality show.

12) All Stars 4 - It was promising until Manila left. I don't like to place the gravity of an entire season on one queen but if there's any example of "a shocking twist can also break a series, not just make it", it was this. Huge cop out of a winner, too. Loved Monet but she was not a top 2 queen, let alone a winner.

13) Season 8 - I still enjoyed this season somewhat, but the moment Betty was sent home it became a one horse race (because Thorgy had already received the bitter edit)... not great for runways or challenges, but I think Bitch Perfect was the best "lipsync challenge" there's been.

14) Season 9 - A huge amount of talent and unique queens here, but my god this season was so boring and I largely blame Sasha Mature for that. Any workroom drama just became a platform for her to drone on about nothing and silence the room. Says a lot when the biggest "fight" at the reunion involves Farrah Moan.

15) All Stars 1 - many, many iconic Untucked moments but not enough to excuse the trainwreck of the main season.

16) Season 11 - hands down the most tedious season of all time. Too many overbearing assholes, too many bad challenges, not enough unique talent. Brooke bored me, Vanjie suffered from overexposure, the Soju cyst joke was a flop, Yvie was a **** and Silky wasn't much better. Snatch Game SUCKED. And of course the only finalist who deserved to win ends up flopping in a lipsync. RIP A'Keria, you deserved a better season. Twerking was a blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rpdr, seasons, worst