Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Old 07-05-2020, 04:54 PM #51
Nah

Nah

Out of the remaining players:

1. TONY feat. THE SPY NEST
2. Michele. We stan a self-aware queen who wins when her ass is on fire.
3. Denise (+1 compared to last week because she did well this week, and Sarah is getting more annoying episode by episode)
4. Sarah
5. Ben
6. The returnee whoever that is.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:58 PM #52
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
1. Tony (Legend)
2. Jeremy (Ok definitely #2, someone finally stepped up to have a respectable #2 spot after Tony)
3. Ben

4. Kim
5. Sarah

6. Nick
7. Michele
8. Denise
9. Sophie

Maybe Sophie above Denise. Denise is just really not doing it for me on this season compared to Philippines. But none of them are too bad. Even Adam before he went was kinda comical, even if still annoying at the same time Sarah cooooould maybe drop next episode but unsure from the preview and no change in opinion on this episode.
Nick & Michele above Sarah (Sarah in orange - she's just not all that likable/entertaining overall even as Tony's sidekick). Nick & Michele probably still orange tier overall but I've liked them more the past 2 episodes. Denise definitely in last & in red - just pretty annoying this time around.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:14 AM #53
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

End of season rankings:

1. Adam
2. Tony
3. Jeremy
4. Nick
5. Tyson
6. Ben
7. Amber
8. Yul
9. Michele
10. Ethan
11. Denise
12. Natalie
13. Sophie
14. Sarah
15. Danni
16. Kim
17. Wendell
18. Rob
19. Parvati
20. Sandra

Overall not that good of a cast? I only really like the top 5 tbh. Then everyone from Sarah down is ****ing awful
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020, 04:30 AM #54
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

1. Parvati
2. Michele
3. Natalie

4. Tony
5. Tyson
6. Sandra
7. Kim
8. Ethan

9. Sarah
10. Danni
11. Amber

12. Jeremy
13. Rob
14. Sophie
15. Yul

16. Nick
17. Denise

18. Ben
19. Adam
20. Wendell

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020, 04:32 AM #55
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

1) Natalie
2) Michele
3) Tony
4) Kim

5) Ethan
6) Parvati
7) Sandra
8) Sarah
9) Sophie
10) Tyson
11) Yul
12) Jeremy
13) Danni

14) Ben
15) Amber

16) Denise
17) Adam
18) Rob
19) Wendell
20) Nick

Last edited by armand.kay; 14-05-2020 at 04:32 AM.
armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020, 04:41 AM #56
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

1. Tony
2. Natalie
3. Ben
4. Sandra
5. Michele
6. Parvati
7. Tyson
8. Ethan
9. Sophie
10. Sarah
11. Denise

12. Amber
13. Wendell
14. Danni
15. Nick
16. Jeremy
17. Kim

18. Adam
19. Yul
20. Rob

I’d say something like this? I haven’t added reasons onto my list like I usually do because I don’t have a lot to say about this cast. I might come back and edit later though

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020, 06:38 AM #57
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Including EOE opinions, just overall on the full season:

1. Tony (Let's goooooo the Lion King is on his throne)
2. Sandra
3. Jeremy
4. Parvati
5. Rob

6. Ben (I could've maybe kept him in green but I don't like the way he gave up in the end even tho it worked out for Tony; he had slight ups & downs in likability just like in HvHvH but a bit more consistently good + way funnier this time)
7. Tyson
8. Kim
9. Wendell
10. Natalie

11. Sarah (Eh I'm always so mixed on Sarah but overall with the Cops R Us duo considered, she averages out to here on my ranking)
12. Michele
13. Nick
14. Amber
15. Sophie
16. Ethan
17. Yul

18. Adam (Still annoying but with a more comical twist so I didn't mind that much even with the HUGE edit)
19. Danni (UTRannoying... and I liked her a lot in Guatemala!)
20. Denise (Only thing she really did was blindside Sandra which "not cool!" & not a fan of her approach/role on this season)
Old 14-05-2020, 03:30 PM #58
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun

1. Michele
2. Natalie
3. Sandra
4. Parvati
5. Sarah

6. Tony
7. Kim
8. Jeremy
9. Yul
10. Ethan
11. Danni
12. Sophie

13. Amber
14. Tyson
15. Rob
16. Denise
17. Ben
18. Nick
19. Wendell

20. Adam
Old 22-05-2020, 03:51 AM #59
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Michele (If Kaoh Rong was a bunch of questions about Michele's worthiness in Survivor lore, Winners at War was one big ****ing answer: hell yes. She was fundamentally the same human BUT she had an amazing underdog CPP edit, she came in with a stellar prepackaged storyline about wanting to prove her worth as a winner, and she just served scrappy bottomgoddess who constantly defied the odds and was just FUN in doing so. If you ever look at her social media you can see why she's a perpetual endgame threat: she's spunky and objectively pretty, is actually a big dork can can relate well to the nerds by doing **** like making her sister cosplay Jeff Probst in an IG Live, and she's legitimately hilarious and has a great sense of humor. We need her and Kim Fitzgerald for Blood vs. Water 3)
2. Ben (My take on Ben back in HHH was "don't hate the player, hate the game" and my take on him in WaW is "he's ****ing incredible and people need to let go of their misguided hate and let him IN" He's goofy, messy, petty, messy, emotional, a lightning rod for conflict, and just a complete trainwreck of a human being in the best way possible. In a season full of boring gamebots who are devoid of personality and give endless "list of name" confessionals, we desperately needed someone who was terrible at the game and made decisions based on emotions rather than strategy, and Ben played the role perfectly. He gave me everything: a complete and utter disdain for Boston Rob, a hilarious hatemance with Adam, a bizarre UTR feud with Jeremy, plenty of homoerotic moments, and complete loyalty to women and feminism. He's a uniquely complicated character who has fascinating relationships with those around him and constantly Makes Things Happen, and people need to let go of the fact that he has a gruff voice and long beard and robbed <whoever> of the win in HHH because literally only one of those things is in his control)
3. Sophie (more boring than SoPa *BUT* she absolutely cemented her worth as a great Survivor player and I love that she left the season winning over the fanbase at large as worthy and deserving because she's always been an incredibly strong player who had a really impressive win)
4. Kim (cemented her legacy as an incredible player and was a lot of fun in the process? Literally collapsing down to the ground and begging people to talk to her is top tier Survivor content and one of the only funny moments this season. Also she's incredibly perceptive and his reads on people's motives and intentions are remarkably impressive)
5. Ethan (I'm kinda shocked that he's this high because I'm not super passionate about him *BUT* he's clearly a lot of fun and funny AND beloved by everyone and we were so ****ing robbed of Ethan content. He actually has an incredible story and there's just so much more to him than the little we saw in)
6. Sandra (entirely here on namesake alone because she didn't really do anything this season and part of me wishes she just gave it after Game Changers oops. THAT BEING SAID, I want the uncut version of her Edge quit where she rips production apart for the god awful twist because duh)
7. Parvati (similar to Sandra where she's here entirely on namesake because she didn't really do much this season *BUT* she's a cute and fun mom and is effortlessly telegenic and I don't think we'd ever get tired of her being on TV)
8. Natalie (okay she was literally in the game for like 6 days in total I can't put her that high alol and I wish we saw more raw footage of her potentially being the BULLY of Extinction to know if she's actually justified for saying she deserved to get more votes to win, because lol it's not exactly a good look to say you were robbed when you were the literal first boot of the season. Like girl come on)
9. Sarah (a boring gamebot for most of the time but there is a *CLEAR* separation between her and Tony because of things like the fashion show and her entire finale performance as Lacina. That being said, I feel like she's definitely...... a questionable human being outside of the show with some of her views and stances, and she absolutely is the type of chick who only cared about gender bias in Survivor when it directly affected her lol. Like I definitely don't like her As A Person but I kinda love her As A Survivor Character)

10. Tony (I think he's A Good Person who is cute and endearing when he's not trying to be *BUT* so often he is trying to be. I'm not entertained by the Spy Housing Structure or the like wacky rolling around on the ground while trying to find an Idol ****, and I also have issues with just how much ****ing screentime he takes up AND how he's constantly rolling his eyes at people for having fun and having emotions. How dare people actually care about Survivor and wanting to have a good experience?)
11. Nick (Nick the emotional bottom who throws temper tantrums whenever things don't go his way <3333333 Nick the completely average white dude who is continually convinced that he is running the show and WAY more important to the season than he actually is.... not so much :\ also **** you for not giving Michele a vote! but **** me?)
12. Tyson (BORING but his family man schtick and being a stay at home dad is cute. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's somehow put in the same level as Sandra/Rob/Parvati as a Survivor legend because one of those things is *not* like the other)
13. Amber (I was not expecting her to be the MORP Edge of Extinction narrator but she was kind of good at that role? However she will always lose points for willingly associating with Robert so)
14. Adam (easily the most annoying human being on this season and possibly on the planet *BUT* he's this high because he's definitely not a bad person, the rest of the cast couldn't stand him and it led to some hilarious moments, and his boot was SO ****ing humiliating )
15. Jeremy (so I decided this season that my overall opinion on Jeremy is that he's a good and fun person but he's *not* good at being a contestant on Survivor. He has a bizarrely inflated sense of ego, is sour and thinks EVERYBODY is beneath him, is unpleasant and whiny when things don't go his way, and at best he's just really ****ing boring? But then whenever I see anything of him outside the show he's actually fun so I think it's just the effects of the game)
16. Denise (no one:
KookyGal Denise: I'M THE QUEENSLAYER!!!!!
Was an unremarkable footnote this season BUT there is some irony there that I can enjoy, as well as her shoving her hand in Jeremy's face and telling him to **** off )
17. Danni (it's hilarious how her entire postgame presence was how she would ONLY come back for all winners and the entire fanbase had er as a pregame pick to win, and then we get a neurotic weird mess of a human you can tell that people, like, barely tolerate her and it's fascinating. HOWEVER, her she's hilariously infuriating with how desperate she is for post-game recognition and clout and she's pandering to Reddit and Twitter in the worst way. Basically Kelley Wentworth pre-Cambodia in that regard)
18. Wendell (Wendell's jerk side was kinda there in Ghost Island if you looked carefully for it, and I didn't really enjoy it coming into the limelight season BUT the Wenchele episodes were some of the best this season so I can kind of appreciate what he brought, especially since a lot of it was clearly an editing ploy)
19. Yul (no one:
Yul: FIRE TOKENS ADD A COMPLEX LAYER TO THE GAME
such a boring human being, goodbye)

20. Rob (I actually didn't have Rob in red by the time of his boot because he had the decency to **** off early enough BUT Rob The Juror was easily the worst thing about the finale and he's a dumb, unimaginative, contradicting MORON)

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 22-05-2020 at 03:53 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 04:25 AM #60
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly

Let hot OTTN douchebag Wendell into your heart and I'll let goofy trainwreck Ben into mine!

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 10:45 AM #61
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

1. Tyson Apostol