Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 18-07-2004, 07:36 AM #1

Default Ahmed: Having no sex in BB house drove me bonkers

BARMY Big Brother star Ahmed Aghil yesterday blamed lack of sex for his bonkers behaviour.

After spending 50 days in the House before his evicition on Friday night, Ahmed revealed: "It was hard to go without sex.

"Food and sex are the same. You need both to survive.

"It's a natural thing to eat and have sex. If you don't eat you die. If you don't have sex you become insane."

Ahmed concerned BB psychologists with frequent outbursts and oddball behaviour, including smashing plates.

In his first interview since leaving the House, Ahmed said none of the girls fancied him and by Day Seven he was desperate for nookie.

Talking to Jason Cowan, Ahmed asked: "What about sex? Don't you want sex? I want sex!"

He will despair that after he left, the other housemates celebrated by stripping naked.

Pent-up Ahmed confirmed he had used the olive oil he brought into the House to relieve his frustrations.

He joked: "That was extra virgin olive oil, that's all. You can imagine the rest."

Ahmed refused to say who he was attracted to in the House and says that despite splitting from his wife, he isn't looking for another woman.

He said cryptically: "I love women. I learn a lot from women. I love all women.

"My mum is my ideal one. I have found true love so I'm not looking for any woman now. I don't look at appearance, I look at personality."

But even though Ahmed isn't looking for love, he did enjoy watching Michelle Bass and Stuart Wilson's relationship develop.

He said: "I was touched by the romance. It is a good thing for them to enjoy themselves.

"I don't know how far they'll go though because Stuart eats very slowly. He likes to chew his food. Maybe he'll behave the same way with Michelle.

"I don't know, but I don't think she likes to eat her food as slowly!"

Ahmed, 44, a property developer, was kicked out of the House with 56 per cent of the votes. He was desperate to get out and wasted no time blaming Big Brother for almost sending him over the edge.

The dad of four, said: "I couldn't cope with Big Brother. I had a problem with the orders from the voice. They went too far.

"They did things that sent me insane in the House."

One of Ahmed's maddest episodes came on Day 42 when he attacked Maureen, the giant papier mache statue built by the housemates. They were staging a silent protest after they failed a task and lost their weekly shop.

Big Brother blasted them with noise but the only reaction they got was when Ahmed flipped. He picked up a spade and whacked Maureen until the statue was lying on the ground, headless.

As the other housemates looked on, he raised her severed head to a camera and strolled back to the garden.

Ahmed revealed for the first time that Big Brother's boot camp task disturbed him because it reminded him of living under a dictatorship in Somalia.

As an 18-year-old student, Ahmed fled Somalia to avoid national service.

He moaned that it wasn't fair that BB chiefs made him play a military game, knowing his background.

He said: "I hated the boot camp. In Somalia when I was a student you could be called up for national service and then once you are part of the forces they can give you any orders, even to kill someone because there was a dictator.

"I am against violence. The task reminded me of these times. I hated that task. I have to be myself. If I don't like something, I don't do it."

Ahmed, who now lives in Liverpool, admitted that he couldn't cope in the early weeks inside the House, saying: "I wasn't prepared mentally. I had no plan."

After his plate-smashing antics on Day 13, prompted by a loud wake-up call from BB, Ahmed says his sanity was hanging on a thread.

He explained: "I took four plates with me and I smashed only three. I stopped and took one plate back to the kitchen.

"If I hadn't taken one back I think I would have been seriously crazy."

But he said of his time in the House: "I'm very happy now. I applied when I was happy, I had no problems in my life and it was a dream for me. I wanted people to acknowledge my existence.

"I wanted my night with the public and Davina whether they booed or applauded me."

News Of The World
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:36 AM #2

Lol
Rita40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:37 AM #3
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):