Notices

The Amazing Race Discuss all versions of The Amazing Race reality show.

Old 23-02-2020, 10:13 PM #1
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Thumbs down TAR33 filming resumed! SPOILERS AVAILABLE!

Results of the premiere in London (a la TAR17):

Spoiler:

Teams were released together at Heathrow Airport. They jumped into cabs and I lost them, but I decided they must be headed into the central city for a night leg. So I followed and arrived at Trafalgar Square.

CLUE AT TRAFALGAR - teams had to ask men in red telephone boxes, dotted around the square, for their next clue

I think Connie and her partner (red team from Charlotte - buff tattooed guy and Asian American woman) were near the back. I am not completely sure, but their vibe intimated a couple.

CLUE AT BUCKINGHAM - cluebox outside Buckingham Palace
African American LAX MM seen by me first (may not have been first overall)
Then Michael and Moe ran past me and asked for help.
Then at cluebox (with Phil and Bertram etc) saw Arun and Natalya, Connie and her partner, and Marissa and Marianela arrived panting (might have been last - they certainly thought they were)

DETOUR (ART)
I helped Marisa and Marianela who were bamboozled. I didn’t really want to get involved on camera at all, but I couldn’t help it here and earlier with directions to Buckingham.
Once I arrived, I waited outside. Production cottoned onto me. One security man a bit belligerent, but I know he was doing his job so I just played his game - I am made of stronger stuff gunga din ��
Older couple (Peter? I think and Blonde Partner - the Charlotte unseen team, looked to be 40-50s) left art detour first.
Ray & Caro left second, 10 mins behind
African American team (blue at LAX) left third, 20 mins behind the older couple
Arun & Natalya left fourth, I followed them.

Overheard 6 teams allegedly at art, 5 at the other in Parliament Square.

Michael and Moe were near the art detour, unsure if they found it as they ran off back down the street. I have reason to believe Marissa and Marianela were the other team at art. These may have been the last two teams on this side of the detour based on pitstop check-ins.

Akbar and Sheridan, Army LAX Interracial MM, Caucasian young fitter Chicago MM, Connie and her partner (in red), Brunette FF in purple - possibly did the other detour choice in Parliament Square.

PITSTOP was inside the Natural History Museum. The outside was lit up in blue and the pitstop was in the great lobby of the museum, with the iconic massive dinosaur skeleton above their heads a la Parasite Eve.

Arun & Natalya (Father/Daughter) 8:52
Connie & partner (Red team - relationship I think) 9:06
Marisa & Marianela (Twins) 9:37
Michael & Moe (Singing Cops) 9:40

The gates closed after the cops checked in. The man waiting for them to arrive went inside. So I think these teams checked in 8-11. We shall see whether the cops are eliminated or survive.

Last edited by Valmafra; 22-09-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Valmafra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2020, 10:28 PM #2
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Cast:

Spoiler:

1.) Caro/Ray, Love Island USA M/F couple
2.) Akbar/Sheridan, African-American M/F spouses
3.) Marissa/Marianela a.k.a. Lulu/Lala, Latina F/F twins
4.) Arun/Natalya, South Asian M/F (first of two dad-daughter teams)
5.) Michael/Moe, African-American M/M cops
6.) Caucasian F/F
7.) Caucasian M/F (second of two dad-daughter teams)
8.) interracial M/F couple (female Asian, male Caucasian)
9.) other African-American M/M
10.) young Caucasian M/M
11.) middle-aged Caucasian M/M
Old 25-02-2020, 11:47 AM #3
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Arrow

Route:

Spoiler:

Leg 1: London, UK
Leg 2: Glaswegian Countryside, UK
Old 28-02-2020, 06:50 PM #4
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Talking

Filming suspended due to Coronavirus!

It's what these daft wankers deserve!
Old 22-09-2021, 04:47 PM #5
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Exclamation

Northern Greece ahead:

https://1077statusfm.gr/news/99-news...xalkidiki.html

Quote:
Μετά τον πάταγο που προκάλεσαν τα γυρίσματα της ταινίας του Αντόνιο Μπαντέρας στη Θεσσαλονίκη, η προσπάθεια του Film Office της Περιφέρειας Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας για προσέλκυση ξένων οπτικοακουστικών παραγωγών συνεχίζεται.

Σύμφωνα με τη σελίδα του Όμορφα Ταξίδια στο facebook , τη Δευτέρα ξεκινούν σε Θεσσαλονίκη και Χαλκιδική, τα γυρίσματα ενός από τα πιο δημοφιλή reality στις ΗΠΑ. Πρόκειται για το Amazing Race που μεταδίδεται από το μεγάλο αμερικανικό τηλεοπτικό δίκτυο CBS από το 2001. Είναι ένα ταξιδιωτικό reality περιπέτειας που εξελίσσεται σε διάφορες χώρες του κόσμου με τον νικητή να παίρνει ως έπαθλο ένα εκατομμύριο δολάρια.

Το Amazing Race έχει κερδίσει πολλά τηλεοπτικά βραβεία, ανάμεσα στα οποία και Emmy και το παρακολουθούν εκατομμύρια τηλεθεατές στις ΗΠΑ και άλλες χώρες.

Στο Film Office προΐσταται ο τομεάρχης τουρισμού της Περιφέρειας Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας Αλέξανδρος Θάνος ο οποίος την προσεχή Δευτέρα μαζί με τον Περιφερειάρχη Απόστολο Τζιτζικώστα θα παρουσιάσουν σε ειδική εκδήλωση τον νέο σχεδιασμό για την τουριστική προώθηση και ανάπτυξη της Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας.

Υπενθυμίζεται ότι το συγκεκριμένο πρόγραμμα έχει επισκεφθεί ξανά την Ελλάδα, ωστόσο τα γυρίσματα είχαν πραγματοποιηθεί τότε στην Αθήνα, τον Ισθμό της Κορίνθου, τη γέφυρα Ρίου - Αντιρίου, στη Νεμέα, το 2005
Quote:
Following the uproar caused by the shooting of Antonio Banderas' film in Thessaloniki, the Film Office of the Region of Central Macedonia's effort to attract foreign audiovisual producers continues.

According to the Beautiful Travels Facebook page, the shooting of one of the most popular reality shows in the USA starts on Monday in Thessaloniki and Halkidiki. This is the Amazing Race that has been broadcast by the great American television network CBS since 2001. It is an adventure travel reality that takes place in various countries of the world with the winner receiving a prize of one million dollars.

The Amazing Race has won numerous television awards, including an Emmy and is watched by millions of viewers in the US and other countries.

The Film Office is headed by the head of tourism of the Region of Central Macedonia Alexandros Thanos who next Monday together with the Regional Apostolos Tzitzikostas will present at a special event the new planning for the tourism promotion and development of Central Macedonia.

It is recalled that the specific program has visited Greece again, however the shooting had taken place then in Athens, the Isthmus of Corinth, the bridge Rio - Antirio, in Nemea, in 2005
Old 30-09-2021, 04:16 PM #6
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Smile

Theodoros Albanis caught greeter "Aristotle" in the square named for the famous philosopher by a White Tower:

Old 07-10-2021, 04:04 AM #7
d'Lenande

d'Lenande

Cool

Finale was in lame-arse Los Angeles after penultimate leg(s) in Portugal; in better news:

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
airdate, filming, spoilers, tar32, tar33