Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 11:44 AM #26
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I'd like to moderators to think about the fact that I've had to report you for you anti-Semitic views on a number of occasions, and yet here you are, baiting.

Well, lately most of the anti-Semitism I've experienced on the forum has been from you. You argue that you're not being racist but trust me, you are.

The last time you told me that people would go easier on Jews if they did something about Israel.

Blaming anti-Semitism on the Jews because they should be doing something about Israel is the epitome of anti-Semtitism, like I told the mods when I had to report it for like, the third or fourth time.

And this wasn't your only shining example, was it.

I'd be glad if you stopped addressing me. I know you think you're the model for anti-racism but you continued anti-Jew hate is not something with which I want to engage.
Let's see the examples then, not your characterisation of the incidents. I do remember you sitting at home whilst banned and heavily pregnant scouring the forum for my comments so you could report them to your friends to report on your behalf as you previously admitted on the forum.

I also remember these charges of anti-semitism suddenly started when I called you out for actual examples of your bigotry, such as calling immigrants "trash", but I guess you've conveniently forgotten.

I also remember the threats and insults in PM's which you also failed to mention. I remember the threatening police and media on the forum.

I only ever ask you about the content that you've written, and yet here we are again, little miss insults and threats has zero ability to debate, so aims to garner sympathy with slurs against others.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 04-06-2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:07 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Britain is the most tolerant country in the world so we don't need any resources. In fact other counties like Canada and USA should seek our advice, to be honest
Britain’s not a country and even if it was it would be low on the tolerance ranking based solely on the fact that racism’s an English man’s invention in the first place.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:14 PM #28

Quote:
Britain is the most tolerant country in the world so we don't need any resources. In fact other counties like Canada and USA should seek our advice, to be honest
Old 04-06-2020, 10:14 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He is right, unless you are saying people are paying traffickers to travel via safe country after safe country or getting into inflatables and even kayaks to get to an intolerant country
There's a difference between being MORE tolerant than certain other places and being THE MOST tolerant, which we are far from.
Old 06-06-2020, 12:42 PM #30
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Anti Semitism has no place on this forum. Sorry that you’ve had to read comments like that Livia

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
Old 06-06-2020, 12:46 PM #31
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
Anti Semitism has no place on this forum. Sorry that you’ve had to read comments like that Livia
No need for to you to apologise, Douglas. You've always been quite lovely.

Last edited by Livia; 06-06-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 12:49 PM #32
You know my methods

You know my methods

Agree DougsasS in a fine member

Hi Liv
Old 06-06-2020, 12:50 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Favourites (more):

I hate unsolicited sexting messages, it's really rude and creepy.
Old 06-06-2020, 12:52 PM #34
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

agree, anti-semitism has no place on the forum, same goes for ageism, sexism, homophobia, i'm also against all of that

sorry to hear that Livia
Old 06-06-2020, 01:05 PM #35
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Agree DougsasS in a fine member

Hi Liv
Hey Trumpet! Hope you and yours are all well and happy x
Old 06-06-2020, 01:21 PM #36
Banned

Banned

Quote:
i take it you include yourself in that statement?
It wouldn't make much sense to since I'm not trying to make out that the UK is a bastion of tolerance and that nothing bad ever happens here. Calling someone who acknowledges the bad as well as the good delusional is just incorrect.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:41 PM #37
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Well, firstly, I wasn't sitting at home. I was hospital after receiving a death threat on this forum for which I ended up with a ban for "wasting admins time with threats of the police". My only regret was that I didn't involve the police, but I had enough problems with the upset leading to me having a premature baby. I wasn't scouring the forum, your anti-Semitism was there for all to see. Well, not the mods obviously, but everyone else.

"Jeremy Corbyn hates Jews and he hates Rangers... just when I think I couldn't like him any more." You said that.

I sent you no threats by PM.

I sent you a message that said, am I the only one who knows who you are?

You came back and said, you're not going to tell anyone, are you?

I said, no... not unless you don't tell them yourself. My only threat.

You said you would not do that.

Next minute, you thought better of it and told everyone before you looked like someone who likes to appear to be a big fish in a small pool. I have an hilariously bad poem from you telling me how everyone knows. Here it is if you've forgotten it:

One last message to bring this to a close
and there's no better way than rhyming infant prose
This whole exchange is full of childish stupidity
And of all times, during the Jesus. nativity?
The nerve of saying that I have some nerve
This isn't the reply you wanted, it's the one you deserve.

So lets address these threats that you're making
but It's tough to type with scared hands shaking
I'm petrified, devastated, lost and forlorn
When they ban me, be strong, please don't mourn
On This Is Big Brother, punishments are steep
for one such as I; a sinister, weirdo creep

How this all happened is what irks me the most
On the internet, someone disagreed with your posts
You made it all up, it's nothing but staged
Pretend to forget me, so you can feign outrage
On the face of it, it all seems wild
You're a grown ass woman with a husband and child,
and yet here we are, this is mental, it's sad
but to tell you the truth I'm not even mad.

For this, my cap to you is permanently doffed
A weeks entertainment, straight to my inbox.
Let's bring the curtain down, time to end this show
the big reveal.....is that pretty much everyone already knows
You worked yourself up, got yourself in a tizzy,
over a non-secret I'd already shared with kizzy
I know that leaves your threat in tatters
and to be honest, to me, that's not what matters.
Thought I was cornered, so you extracted the piss,
but if you come at the king you best not miss

Before you delete and send this to the bin
you need to know this has been sent to admin.
I'm not reporting the insults and threats,
I'm sending it because it's in my interests
when you try to make up your own version of events
there'll be a record today of the actual offence.

I guess as the kids say on T.I.B.B
this has been fun, and that's the tea

Samuel Taylor Coleridge you aint.

We were friends once, do you remember? Well, until we texted each other and the first thing you said was, So, are you going to tell me what you'd like to do to me? Sexting some stranger from a forum is not something I'm into. But it said everything about you.

Of course if you asked me that question now, I'd have an answer, not one you'd like, though.

I never post to you because I don't like you, I don't trust you and don't want to converse with you. So stop replying to me.
Yeah, this is BS and you know it. I'm not talking about the Awesome poem which is Shakesperian mixed with a hint of Aesops. Not sure why you think posting that would prove anything on your behalf. I pretended you had me cornered to see how mendacious you actually are and you didn't disappoint. Post the whole conversation if you want, let everyone see exactly how it played out. I still didn't even report you for it, I sent to to admin in case you ever tried to do what you're doing now: lie about it. I read the pm's - you didn't receive death threats, but hey, what's one more exageration thrown in to a sea of nonsense?

I'm not talking about the Corbyn stuff either, because I absolutely said that, 100%. I mean, we can take it at face value but then you've got a real problem, because the people that you're friends with now.... I mean, you're going to want some explanations about their posts, I'm sure.

You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to turn that into a serious opinion. It was actually more about the things being said about Corbyn at the time, who the thread was about as he attended a Celtic match, but still.

You're even lying about our communications - Firstly, the only person I told after our pm's was Kate, because it seemed fair at the time because I knew how petty you'd try and be, but everyone else knew. I know that might be difficult for you to understand, and you were told that it wasn't up to you to try and reveal me and it was my decision to do it if I wanted. But you went ahead and tried to do it anyway, and nobody cared for the fake outrage you did your best to manufacture.

Let's go back to the first message I sent on my return. Pretty sure I gave the reason I didn't want to be known was because I wasn't looking to get back into any old hassles I'd had with people on here, which has been backed up by what has happened since. Ask Cherie and Kaz (who you're friends with) whether I made myself known fairly early to them. I'm on good terms with most of the people I had issues with in the past. What a bastard I am. I also wasn't banned, so there was no need for me to do a big reveal, so you trying to turn that into something sinister is a bit weird, but knock yourself out.

I'd completely forgotten about the text, and if anyone wants to PM me about it I'll be happy to explain it to them, because it was a copy of a pm that you said a current fm had sent to you, so it's not fair to bring him up.

What I will say, is I've spoken to a few female fm's from here in pm's or on other forums, or even text, and if anyone has received communication from me that hasn't been above board or was seedy, then please post it in this thread. I include some of your friends in that offer, too.

Why is it that all of the people you used to be good friends no longer want much to do with you? Including some of the most easy-going posters on the forum? The only I person I'm no longer friendly with is you.

You're working awfully hard to try and create this narrative about me. I'd hoped that as a new mother and wife would have enough joy in her life to not have to go full jackanory on here,

You don't get to decide what I post and who I post it to as long as I stay within the rules, so I suggest you grow up.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 06-06-2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:59 PM #38

Hmmm i must say there is quite a bit of truth twisting and stretching going on in your posts there Livia..

You received a message on here with a threat yes, it wasnt a death threat.

The message was sent to you out of sheer frustration after someone was harassed by members offsite not only in thier private life but also in thier work life, you spent a lot of time saying you were going to the police and denying any involvement in this at all which did indeed waste admins time and then this turned out to be a blatant lie, you may not have been the one to carry it out but you were involved, it's also obvious the reason you never went to police was because they would have found out the truth even quicker than we did.

So maybe all of this caused you stress whilst pregnant and you ended up in hospital which I'm truly sorry about and I'm glad things turned out ok for you and your baby but to blame the entire thing on a message you recieved on here whilst playing the victim is completely untrue and unfair tbh.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:08 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Hmmm i must say there is quite a bit of truth twisting and stretching going on in your posts there Livia..

The message was sent to you out of sheer frustration after someone was harassed by members offsite not only in thier private life but also in thier work life, you spent a lot of time saying you were going to the police and denying any involvement in this at all which did indeed waste admins time and then this turned out to be a blatant lie, you may not have been the one to carry it out but you were involved, it's also obvious the reason you never went to police was because they would have found out the truth even quicker than we did.

So maybe all of this caused you stress whilst pregnant and you ended up in hospital which I'm truly sorry about and I'm glad things turned out ok for you and your baby but to blame the entire thing on a message you recieved on here whilst playing the victim is completely untrue and unfair tbh.
Thank you for posting this as going by these comments alone it did seem as though The Slim Reeper was a very toxic person, it seems as though it is in fact someone else who is slightly unhinged/deluded and hellbent on ruining someone else's character! Very worrying when things get this personal!

Women have healthy pregnancies through very stressful jobs, CEO's, Solicitors, Lecturers, Police Officers, Social Workers... the list goes on! To put the blame on the forum/its members id obviously someones choice but I feel like other factors need to be considered also. Although it does sound like a deeply upsetting situation, of which I am sorry to hear! Context is needed!
Old 06-06-2020, 02:08 PM #40
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:

It read like a death threat to me and many others so I think you are mistaken.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:11 PM #41

Quote:
It read like a death threat to me and many others so I think you are mistaken.
I think you know a whole lot less than you think you do so with all due respect you shouldn't attempt to involve yourself in things that dont really concern you (again)
Old 06-06-2020, 02:12 PM #42
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
I think you know a whole lot less than you think you do so with all due respect you shouldn't attempt to involve yourself in things that dont really concern you (again)
I can read thanks
Old 06-06-2020, 02:15 PM #43

Quote:
I can read thanks
Yes but only what you are privvy to being shown

Anyway I'm not getting into silly tit for tat posts with you.

I posted what I did because what's been posted isnt the truth of what happened and that's not fair on the other members involved that are being accused.

Last edited by Josy; 06-06-2020 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:17 PM #44

Also to add theres never been any sexting or unwanted private messages like mentioned above reported to or flagged up to us
Old 06-06-2020, 02:40 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

According to a friend of mine on here Livia was involved in tarnishing someones reputation by publishing fake reviews on someones book they spent A LOT of time writing, says all I need to know about the type of person she is. I would never do that to someone, so low and truly wicked.

Last edited by Aaliyah; 06-06-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:43 PM #46
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah View Post
According to a friend of mine on here Livia was involved in tarnishing someones reputation by publishing fake reviews on someones book they spent A LOT of time writing, says all I need to know about the type of person she is. I would never do that to someone, so low and truly wicked.
That has never been proven, so it looks like you are the one doing the tarnishing? I have recently been accused by the author of being involved as well, again another fallacy

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 06-06-2020, 02:45 PM #47

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Funny how you guys can argue and slander on here when it suits you, but whenever certain other members have things to get off their chest they are quickly silenced/censored!

Lead by example folks. You are supposed to be the mature ones here but you're all showing yourselves to be a bit demented if I'm honest!
Old 06-06-2020, 02:46 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
That has never been proven, so it looks like you are the one doing the tarnishing? I have recently been accused by the author of being involved as well, again another fallacy
Cherie it has been proven

I'm editing to clarify here that cherie, kazanne nor anyone else was involved in this stuff.

Last edited by Josy; 06-06-2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:46 PM #49
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
oop
Old 06-06-2020, 02:47 PM #50
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Has it? I wasn't aware

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anti, people, racism, resource, white