Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

meh.. none of the groups were amazing imo

Blair should've been bottom 2 though, her performance was dull and her runway was possibly one of the worse things ever to walk that runway

Alexis is a scream her listening to Cracker from across the room and chirping in nnn

I was sad to see Mariah go so early but she was fading into the background a little

edit-
wait I watched both last weeks and this weeks together so im getting confused lol but Blairs tree outfit was the one I meant above.

meh to mayhem going, her even being there in the first place was questionable.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 29-06-2020 at 06:11 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 06:52 PM #52

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Yeah Blair deserved bottom 2 and I also thought her look was jank
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:55 AM #53
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just watched it.

It was an odd episode, in that I felt that any of the challenge performances could've been edited as a winner. All of the 7 did pretty well with what they were given, and there was no hideous runway. India and Mayhem have said they felt like they might be the winners*, and in another light I can definitely see that happening; Mayhem had some great off-the-cuff moments and their licking obsession is usually the sort of daft gross-out humour the judges love.

I wonder with the recent riggery of AS3 and AS4, the queens feel less compelled to come into All Stars now and show their full range of effort and talent, for fear of being ousted as a threat a la Manila/Shangela? It just doesn't feel like Shea, Cracker or Jujubee are giving it 100%, in the lipsyncs or the performances. The tea about Cracker having to be asked to restart the lipsync and still only serving that is disappointing, because the queens who have nothing to fight for are giving pretty great performances thus far (except for Alyssa)

It would have been a fine challenge without the male versions of themselves in the press room. And also without Carson Kressley, because that **** is as funny as cancer.

Shea murdered the runway enough to deserve a "high" placing on that alone, and Alexis' critiques were confusing. She got praise but also criticism, so was she high or low? because she shouldn't have been low. Cracker was a fair winner, but I only really laughed at the Lady Gaga 100 people in a room joke, and her runway just made me think "Aquaria would've worn it better". I don't know. I know I've shat on her a lot on here, but... aside from being a comedy queen that's not that funny, and a neurotic overthinker with an ego, I just don't see anything unique about her drag? Everything Cracker wears is just... maybe because she's so tiny? Or because Raja and Raven planted a seed in my head with their comment (something along the lines of "she takes from every other queen and doesn't really stand out as original") on FPR?

Anyway, two more bland judges cast entirely on their looks next week so I'm sure that'll be great (can you tell I am bored of this season?)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:03 AM #54
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I know I've shat on her a lot on here, but... aside from being a comedy queen that's not that funny, and a neurotic overthinker with an ego, I just don't see anything unique about her drag? Everything Cracker wears is just... maybe because she's so tiny? Or because Raja and Raven planted a seed in my head with their comment (something along the lines of "she takes from every other queen and doesn't really stand out as original") on FPR? [/spoiler]
Yeah her drag does nothing to me too. It's like...yeah she's here.
Raja and Raven were right tbh She isn't that original or new or fresh.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
as5, episode, preview, shemz