Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 18-12-2020, 04:52 PM #26
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

more rumours from the media as for possible contestants

Oliver Sanne - The Bachelor Germany 2015

Mike Heiter - RTV & Media personality

Henrik Stoltenberg - yes him again getting featured by media here, Love Island Germany contestant

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-12-2020, 09:29 AM #27
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

newest rumour

Andrej Mangold (33) TV Personality (Bachelor Star)

Old 06-01-2021, 07:17 AM #28
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Default Ich Bin Ein Star GroBe Dschungelshow Line Up

Mike Heiter - Reality Star, Media Personality

Quote:
Mud battle after separation from Elena Miras
Mike Heiter is best known for his participation in the first season of "Love Island" in 2017. There he met – and loved – Elena Miras. The two moved together, got the little Aylen. He also appeared in "The Summer House of Stars" with his then partner Elena Miras, the two even won the 2019 season. But last year the separation – including the mud battle. The 28-year-old is currently happily awarded to sandbox girlfriend Laura.

Oliver Sanne - The Bachelor Star

Quote:

Oliver Sanne has been a real sportsman since his school days, so he even studied fitness economics and is now working as a health consultant. In 2013 he was even awarded the title "Mister Germany" for his sporting efforts.

That's why his injury-related break was "very bad" for him. "I was tied to the bed for weeks and suddenly had only 3.50 euros left in my pocket. I was on the verge of going bust," Sanne said. Meanwhile, the ex-Bachelor is fit again and can certainly use his body strength well for the exams on "I'm a Star – The Great Jungle Show".

Djamila Rowe - Make-Up Artist, Vlogger, Reality Star

Quote:
Djamila Rowe is usually associated with beauty surgeries and parties. No wonder, after all, her injected lips and the large bust immediately catch your eye.

Nevertheless, things are simply not going well with the men – and have not been doing so for a long time. She hadn't had sex for 12 years. Her last sexual partner was the father of her daughter (*2009). From a previous relationship, the 53-year-old still has a son (*1997).

Bea Fiedler - 90's Playboy star, sex-comedy actress

Quote:
Jungle show contestant Bea Fiedler is broke today
The now 63-year-old caused quite a stir in the 90s not only with her body. In 1993, Bea Fiedler claimed to have a child from the then Crown Prince Albert of Monaco, who was allegedly born in Munich in 1986. However, Prince Albert was able to refute this claim with a paternity test.

In 2010, Bea Fiedler suffered another stroke of fate: the former Playmate was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. Two surgeries followed, causing her to lose her breasts. Today, therefore, it wears basket size 75A.

In the 1990s, Bea worked in a restaurant in Erlangen and ran a night bar in Ibiza. In the meantime, she is said to be broke, living off Hartz IV – and not even able to afford a plane ticket to the Sun Island to visit her old friends.

Christina Dimitriou - Temptation Island Germany Star, Model

Quote:
Christina Dimitriou likes to change relationship status
Christina went to "Temptation Island" as a couple together with Salvatore Vassallo – and came out as a single again. But don't worry! In the next reality show "Ex on the Beach" she found her great love: Aleksandar Petrovic. Together with him she recently participated in the TVNOW format "#CoupleChallenge".

Since the visual appearance is very important for Christina, she underwent her first and so far only cosmetic surgery (nose and chest at the same time) at the age of 21. At the age of 25, she started to have regular injections. Since then, she has had these voluminous lips. She loves the artificial look and is fully behind it. She doesn't care what others think or say about it.

Christina suffers from MS and again and again she gets relapses in which she sees nothing more. "I could go blind one day," she admits. Nevertheless, she tries to live with the disease as best she can.

Filip Pavlovic - Bachelorette Star, Actor

Quote:
The Trash Relationships of Filip Pavlovic
He couldn't conquer the heart of Bachelorette Nadine Klein, but Filip caused a lot of emotion and turmoil on "Bachelor in Paradise". He then allegedly tied up with Yeliz Koc and Elena Miras - and this was never confirmed. According to the latest rumours, he is currently dating "Love Island" and "Bachelor" contestant Nathalia Gon'alves Miranda. But it's not as easy as he admits in the interview: "I thought after the shows I'm known and everyone wants me. But it's hard to find a woman who has serious intentions and doesn't just want to meet Filip from TV."

Professionally, things are going well for the hamburger: he runs a cleaning company together with his mother. Filip dreamed of a football career for a long time – and played for the youth teams of FC St. Pauli and Hamburger SV in attack. He played three international matches for the Bosnian U19 national team, scoring one goal. Due to a knee injury, Filip had to give up his dream of playing as a professional footballer in the first Bundesliga.

Frank Frussbroich - Reality Star ''Die Frussbroichs'', Media personality

Quote:
Shock at Christmas: Mum Annemie in hospital
A life in front of the camera – this does not always have only advantages. For a long time he was considered a sweet cuddly bear. But Frank Fussbroich also has a thick criminal record. In the 90s he had to answer for credit card fraud and stealing in court. In addition, he forged documents and traded in narcotics, and is therefore even punished.

But at the latest since his wedding in 2009 with his wife Elke, Frank has been living a decent life. He reveals: "We've been married for 11 years and we're a great team. The jungle show will be a real test because it will be the longest separation period we've ever had."  He is also a little worried about his heartbreak. Fussbroich with a wink: "Without me, she doesn't even get the TV on her own."

Lars Tonsfeuerhorn - Prince Charming Star

Quote:

Successful podcast with "dick & honest"
It was one of the most surprising separation announcements of the last year: Suddenly Lars Tönsfeuerborn and Nicolas Puschmann announced their love-out in November. Both remain silent about the reasons to this day. One last time the couple could be seen on Vox at the "Perfect Dinner" just before Christmas, the show was recorded before their love break.

Despite his separation, the 30-year-old is not alone – he lives with his blind dog Gizmo (9) in Düsseldorf and works as a podcaster and entrepreneur.

Lydia Kelovitz - Wrestler, DSDS2020 Star

Quote:
Lydia Kelovitz was married for five years
Dieter Bohlen will not forget this performance so quickly! In the 17th season of DSDS, Lydia Kelovitz stormed the studio in a skimpy leather outfit, accompanied by two scantily clad backing dancers, with loud screams of battle. Embarrassing? Of its very insinuating! 'I'm different from other people, I don't have such a high sense of shame. For example, I like to run around naked," the 30-year-old reveals in the interview. The chief juror was not enthusiastic about the dominatory outfit, whip and the attempts to approach the jury. However, he gave Lydia a second chance – and so she made it to the 7th place.

In her spare time, the extroverted Austrian practises wrestling. Also in the ring she prefers to dress sexy and tight. Lydia Kelovitz's wrestling name is "Rude Lude," which translates as "outrageous pimps."

Sam Dylan - Reality Star

Princess Xenia of Saxony, Socialite, Royal Family member, Singer/Actress/Author/Model

Quote:
Financially, things don't look good for the Princess of Saxony
With actress Xenia Princess of Saxony (34) an aristocrat fights for the "golden ticket" for Down Under to win the jungle crown in Australia in 2022. However, she doesn't feel royal at all, because "I'm more Of Cinderella than a princess at the moment," Xenia says in the RTL interview. Financially, things are not looking good for the 34-year-old: "There were months when I had to get by with 10 euros a week." Xenia reveals in the video what she wants to show in the big jungle show and what she is most afraid of.

Xenia Princess of Saxony is a reality TV guest
Xenia, despite its noble origins, does not receive any apanage, i.e. no regular payment that non-ruling noble members normally receive. That's why she's almost a permanent guest in reality formats.

As a teenager, Xenia Florence Gabriela Sophie Iris Princess of Saxony Duchess of Saxony - so her full name - took part in several TV reality formats. In 2005, for example, on the ProSieben format "Die Burg" or in 2016 on "The Summer House of the Stars" – she even left the show with her then partner Rajab Hassan as the winner. In 2020, she was part of the TVNOW show "#CoupleChallenge".

"My family has turned me down because of my TV career, I don't get any money from her," Xenia explains. That's why the princess works in an electrical retailer

Zoe Saip, GNTM Star, Fashion Model, Businesswoman

Quote:
At GNTM, jungle show contestant Zoe Saip was considered a sex monster
By the way, the reason for Zoe's argument with her friend was a guy: Victoria accused Zoe of sleeping with her then boyfriend and then chatted on GNTM that Zoe had a sex diary and that at the time, at 19, she had already had sex with at least 60 men. Despite the controversy, Zoe finished tenth and still works as a model.

It became similarly explosive in the RTLZWEI show "Fight of reality stars". There Zoe poisoned ex-jungle contestant Georgina Fleur (30) and she didn't like it! The dispute escalated and there was a lot of controversy. It's a pity, because Zoe actually wanted to show the audience that she's not a bitch, "but also just a lovely girl who lives her life and tries to get a foothold in the industry". She explains the zigzags to RTL: "I am very sensitive and emotional from home." Maybe she manages a calm tone in the big jungle show.

Last edited by Nicky91; 13-01-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 01:50 PM #29
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

as for our first three names

i have heard of Mike Heiter, he is also the ex of last years dschungelcamp star Elena Miras, very TrashTV (how the media over there calls stars like him) i mean someone for the drama isn't bad, drama = entertainment

Oliver Sanne, hmm i am never against The Bachelor stars, he also looks quite likeable i guess

Djamila Rowe, i mean i've seen her in ''Promis Privat'' where they have closer look in their celebrities lives, Djamila has got it all ''fake boobs, botox'' she also is quite a well known make up artist, for other german promis (celebs) so yeah nice they decided to give her a chance to shine in front of a larger audience

am curious who else will be on it

Old 09-01-2021, 07:22 AM #30
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

bump

i had no expectations line up wise, feels reality star heavy, but good lot of fierce strong personalities, and tbh maybe the bigger names do not feel up for a show competing for a ticket in next years regular IAC series (that said i can see bigger names doing lets dance instead, since there isn't much else to do anyways)

also nice we got our first german royalty on this show either

Last edited by Nicky91; 09-01-2021 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:28 AM #31
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

their profiles a bit

Bea Fiedler

Quote:
In the 1990s, she turned the heads of men with her Playboy photos and her involvement in numerous sex comedies.
Christina Dimitriou

Quote:
The blonde loves her looks and has already proved it in numerous reality formats: "Temptation Island", "Ex on the Beach" and "#CoupleChallenge".
Djamila Rowe

Quote:
The party babe became known through a fictitious affair with the Swiss ambassador Thomas Borer. Can she wash her lie-call on the jungle show again?
Filip Pavlovic

Quote:
The 28-year-old is a true female understander, as he proved on "The Bachelorette" and "Bachelor in Paradise."
Frank Frussbroich

Quote:
The original Cologne era is the first reality star ever: He became known as a child with his family through the WDR series "Die Fussbroichs".
Lars Tonsfeuerborn

Quote:
In "Prince Charming" he conquered the heart of Nicolas Puschmann. The separation followed recently. Now he's looking for distraction in the jungle show.
Lydia Kelovitz

Quote:
With her appearance in lacquer, leather and whip, she caused a stir at DSDS last year. Is she now turning the head of the male participants with her extravagant outfits?
Mike Heiter

Quote:
Last year he accompanied his ex Elena Miras to the jungle camp, now the former "Love Island" star is fighting for the "golden ticket".

Oliver Sanne

Quote:
He was named "Mister Germany" in 2013 and distributed numerous red roses as a bachelor in 2015.
Sam Dylan

Quote:
Prince Charming 2019 Star, Battle of Reality Stars contestant
Princess Xenia of Saxony

Quote:
The aristocrat just covered the Helene Fischer hit "Atemlos" in Japanese. In 2016, she won the "Summer House of Stars" with her then partner.
Zoe Saip

Quote:
The model became known for her participation in the casting show "Germany's Next Topmodel" 2018, in which Zoe caused a lot of zigzags. She was also a contestant on the RTLZWEI format "Fight of Reality Stars" last year.

Last edited by Nicky91; 13-01-2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:36 AM #32
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

our Princess of Saxony's cover of ''atemlos''

Old 09-01-2021, 09:21 AM #33
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Lydia is more the German ''Lady Gaga'' as i also saw in her wacky over the top performances at DSDS last year

Old 09-01-2021, 01:56 PM #34
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

added some details (translated all via Bing Translate, from rtl.de webpage their profiles)

Old 10-01-2021, 09:14 AM #35
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

RTLde promo

Old 13-01-2021, 04:51 PM #36
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

drag queen Nina Queer removed before launch due to racist comments on social media

replaced by reality star Sam Dylan

Last edited by Nicky91; 13-01-2021 at 04:51 PM.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:46 AM #37
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

winner of the golden ticket for next years regular Ich Bin ein star halt mich raus 2022 is

Filip Pavlovic

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2021, australia, bin, cast, celeb, dschungelcamp, dschungelshow, ein, germany, grobe, happen, ich, jungle, lasst, mich, northwales, option, postponed, regular, rein, replacing, revealed, rtl, show, star, stardschungelcamp, uncertain, wales