Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 05-11-2020, 05:57 PM #601
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

THE INTERVIEW.

Please answer all these questions in this thread in one post when you are ready.

1. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you this week...?...

2. Which fictional or historical character would you most identify with and why...?...

3. If you had to create a short slogan that describes your best character features...what would it be...?...

4. What has been your main strength during this process and what has been your weakness? How did you turn this negative into a positive?

5. Who is your biggest opposition in your opinion and why?

6. Dancing On Ice or Strictly and why?

7.Beans or tomato's on a fry up?

8.If you were to win, how could I be sure that you wouldn't just spend all day browsing TIBB instead of making multi-trillion dollar deals for the company

9.Tell me about a person on TiBB that means something to you (can't be a judge).

10.If you were to win, tell me what you'd do with your first paycheck.

Last edited by Kate!; 05-11-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:12 PM #602
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Jake....I love the vids and pics you used, they really highlights the written piece and obviously showcase all of the lovely Natalie’s talents...I’d forgotten about her fitness vids tbh...so thank you for the reminder...I also hadn’t known that she took part in the London Marathon last year...that many Eastenders stars had to raise funds for dementia...and in honour of Barbara Windsor...such a worthwhile and fulfilling achievement and a life highlight, I think...well done Natalie.....

...Nicky... icky can, Nicky can’t, Nicky will Nicky won’t......but oh go on, then...Nicky did and it was marvellous, so much information given on the very talented JK...really well done, Nicky...never say never because you so, so can and you can, beautifully......

...Matthew, I adore Gemma......I didn’t really always fully appreciate her but she really is a lovely person and of course, she’s the GC....you really do present her in such an endearing and affectionate way, your words for her are just perfect in every way...gorgeous......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:18 PM #603
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Thanks as always to Slim and Ammi for their feedback.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:44 AM #604
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Deadline for this Interview task 7pm Friday.

Last edited by Kate!; 06-11-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:43 AM #605
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...we know interviews, we have the best interviews....no one has interviews like we have interviews....our interviews are the best ...
Old 06-11-2020, 04:43 AM #606
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Old 06-11-2020, 07:06 AM #607

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):

1. The funniest thing to happen to me this week.... is we have been invited to a lip sync battle over zoom next week. So me and my wife randomly spent the whole evening the other night lip syncing duet songs to each other, and taping it. I couldnt have got the words to Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streeps SOS any more wrong but I did smash Katie Price and Peter Andre A whole new world!. But got proper into it and ended up weeing from laughing to hard! My wife sent the tapes to her mum and dad. I wasnt happy about that! How embarrassing!

2. This is a hard question as I have so many fictional and historal people I admire. But who do I identify with....this might seem random but I will say Andy from Toy Story. Yes I know...but I have grown in the same sort of time frame as him. Its now been 25 years since Toy Story was released. But when it came out I was just a young boy and I used to play with all my toys and have a special place in my heart for them just like he did. I used to take photos of them and stuff. Really sad I know. When I was naughty my dad would chop one of my toys up such as a dinosaur etc. So cruel but worked I was pretty well behaved as a child. Anyway because of toy story I believed my toys could also come to life and would often creep into my room to see if I could catch them out! Anyway just as Andy grew so did I. But when I went to watch toy story 3 in the cinema a few weeks before I was getting married and leaving my home that Id lived in for my whole life, 22 years, and leaving my family so was quite emotional anyway, when I saw those toys holding hands scared they were gonna be destroyed as well as when woody says so long partner to Andy I dont think I have cried in the cinema before that im just happy it was dark!

3. [The smallest of ants can have more courage than the largest lion. Courage doesnt require you being big and brave. Courage comes in all shapes and sizes. Courage is being determined, kind, standing up for what you believe in, being open and vunerable, and being resilient]

2020 has been one hell of a hard year for everyone. On top of the covid and lockdown hell I also had a moment this year where I thought my wife and baby were going to die. My wife was ill for quite a long time and I stepped up to the plate with 3 kids under 5 years old. Despite me being an emotional person, most would view as being small and weak, I feel I have shown a lot of courage and acheived things most men probably couldnt have

4. My main strength has just been enjoying myself. Not to view a task as a task but as a learning opportunity. To throw yourself in to it and try and get a really good result from it. I have just loved the process. My weakness has being on designing tasks. Im not an artistic person I wouldnt know where to start. But I have a plan in my head of what the finished result would be and contributed my ideas to the people that can design things. How did I turn it into a positive, Id say learning that working with others in a team can bring an idea to life. On the mascot task I didnt have confidence in myself but tried my best with he design and got quite good feedback

5. I dont like the word oppostition. That would imply I feel like I deserve to win more than them. But we all deserve it. We have all put in our best effort and come up with great results. We all bring different skills. So it all depends what your looking for in an apprentice. But as I dont want to chicken out of answering the question, I will say Nicky. Nicky has found things challenging in tasks. He has felt like giving up at times. But hasnt. He has shown passion and determination and I admire that

6. Without a shadow of a doubt, Strictly! I enjoy dancing on ice but its a show that is watchable on a sunday night to pass the time with and gets us through winter. But Strictly builds up to winter builds us up to that Christmas countdown which in itself is exciting. But strictly is just glorious to the eyes, it is full of colour and glam. We get to know all the professionals really well and are excited to see which celeb they will be paired with. As for dancing on ice I struggle to name even one of the professionals. What I love with Strictly is all the different dance styles the celebs have to learn you get to see their dance journey throughout the competition. The music is great, the costumes are great, oh I could go on and on, oh and dancing on ice doesnt have Oti Mabuse!

7. Beans for sure. Nothing better than some hash brown, egg and beans on your fork. Gorgeous!

Just like Sandy from Grease. Im hopelessly devoted to you. I have a track record I would like to think of my devotion to you, I have had all of my tasks done way before the deadline everytime. This is with juggling a 7 hour a day job and 3 kids to tend to when I get home. So Im a multitasker so will work hard for you and find time for tibb too!

9. Im going to say Mitchell. Mitchell doesnt have it easy a lot of the time, he has his struggles I think he is brave to tell us about that. But none the less most things he says always makes me laugh, his hosting of tibb on ice this year has been fantastic. Also when I have been a bit more open or vunerable on here and said things that I feel he has sent me messages in the past letting me know he supports me and that means a lot

10. I have a lot of debt that can play on my mind from time to time and be distracted. Id pay those off so I can be even more focused. I would buy a car as mine feels like it could blow up at the moment. Id treat my family to a holiday, whenever that may be!

Thanks Kate x

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 06-11-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:16 AM #608
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....your interview answers, Jake......and #2 answer..?...I won’t say anything...just a hug......
Old 06-11-2020, 07:16 AM #609
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Brilliant Jake. Setting the bar high I see.

Looking forward very much to Nicky and Matthew's interviews.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:17 AM #610
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Jake, I think that you’re probably much more creative than you think you are...you just have to believe you are, yourself......

Last edited by Ammi; 06-11-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:23 AM #611
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

A song for Jake.

When you believe. By Mariah and Whitney.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:44 AM #612
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

A song for Nicky

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

Old 06-11-2020, 07:47 AM #613

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate! View Post
A song for Jake.

When you believe. By Mariah and Whitney.

Aww love that song Kate. In fact its the song I contributed as part of my tibb advent calender last year. Without knowing the year we were about to face. The lyrics are so powerful arent they!
Old 06-11-2020, 07:49 AM #614
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

1. funniest thing that happened to me this week: me actually winning a TiBB Game for the very first time, i did not expect that at all to win Celeb Karaoke Club

2. i tend to identify with that one little kid in Jurassic Park, Tim who is also a huge dinosaur nerd, but for that same perspective more recently now also Camp Cretaceous's Darius & Brooklynn mix, i mean i would also get similar curious as Brooklynn and
Spoiler:

spying on Wu's Lab
sorry have to include a spoiler for those who haven't seen that series yet

3. Live and Let Live, i just solely aim for more positivity in the world

4. my main strength is my passion in the tasks, my weakness is i tend to want to give up, but i need to be motivated into climbing back up again (i love the feedback given to me by Slim and Ammi so far)

5. Strictly Jake, i must mention him, he is definitely the strongest, most consistent, passionate player in this process, also i admire his attention for detail in tasks, for that same reason i would love being in a duo with him, i think we would slay these tasks quite perfectly

6. Strictly BY FAR, i know i've acted quite messy before and all that, but i really have a love for finding out everything there is to know about Latin and Ballroom dances, as well as the specialty dances (Salsa, Argentine Tango, Charleston), i personally love Contemporary and Jazz and they should be a standard dance, no longer couples choice and ditch Streetdance, Strictly also changed my perspective for celebrities too, i mean i got to really know Emma Weymouth, Daisy Lowe a lot better and totally loving them, also the NFL star Jason Bell who i did not know before, i do quite like a lot, his enthusiasm i kinda can identify with, + i am overjoyed i can create the songs/dances news articles (a job i take very seriously)

7. Tomato's, never have beans on a fry up myself, but that is more typical dutch thing, we usually have tomato's, bacon, 2 slices of bread with fried eggs

8. nothing you can be sure of, i believe in fate and destiny, also i might be on TiBB, but i am also on wikipedia, a daily dosage of education for me (even though i am no longer at school of course, i still like to keep learning every day)

9. i'm gonna say Reece, always has been very friendly to me, and i also find him really great at debates, without ever making personal attacks or getting nasty, which is also a reason he earned my top points at ML last time

10. buy some cute christmas gifts for my parents probably, and maybe also invest in a charitable organisation to help improve the world, and make it a better place (lesser conflicts, lesser poverty)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:51 AM #615
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Thank you Nicky. Great answers.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:54 AM #616
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

A song for Matthew

I'm still standing by Elton John

Old 06-11-2020, 08:48 AM #617
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...before 3 become 2 and we go into the final task...just to say, good luck Jake, Matthew and Nicky...you’ve all been incredible in all of the tasks.....and on a personal level, it’s been such a privilege and total pleasure in getting to know some a bit better that I hadn’t spoken to so much before ...you’ve all been the fabulous five......thank you for taking part...
Old 06-11-2020, 08:54 AM #618
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’ve read through your answers, Nicky...perfect......I know this has had some very challenging things, TiBB Apprentice does tend to stretch tremendously...and you may yourself feel that you’ve fallen at times...?...but all we’ve seen is you climbing back and climbing back and climbing back...you’ve been sensational, Nicky....be so rightfully so proud of yourself......I bow to,you, sir......
Old 06-11-2020, 12:36 PM #619

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...before 3 become 2 and we go into the final task...just to say, good luck Jake, Matthew and Nicky...you’ve all been incredible in all of the tasks.....and on a personal level, it’s been such a privilege and total pleasure in getting to know some a bit better that I hadn’t spoken to so much before ...you’ve all been the fabulous five......thank you for taking part...
Thank you ammi
Old 06-11-2020, 01:21 PM #620
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Before all the entries are in and we make a decision, can I just say what an absolute privilege it's been for you contestants to have me as a judge?
Old 06-11-2020, 01:39 PM #621
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

But seriously, well done to everyone involved. It's a fairly long game with multiple events so it would be easy to lose interest. Credit to Kate who's kept it ticking along and interesting, and to the contestants who've met the deadlines and played with infectious enthusiasm. You've all done really well, and I look forward to seeing how it ends. Congrats.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:21 PM #622
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

A few quick words...

I'm sorry we have to fire one of you. It wouldn't have seemed quite as bad if we'd have been firing three as per the plan. I feel it would have softened the blow kind of. It's a tough decision to make as you've all had strengths throughout the process. I've enjoyed it so much hosting this. You've all done the game proud. Thank you Candidates

As for my two fellow judges I couldn't have had anyone better. They've both done a great and thorough job with their feedback and ongoing assessments of each candidate.

Massive thanks all round. Xx

Old 06-11-2020, 03:47 PM #623
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

2 hours 15 till deadline xx

Old 06-11-2020, 05:16 PM #624
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

45 minutes.

Old 06-11-2020, 06:03 PM #625
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

deadline extended.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
12, 2020, 2pm, 7pm, announcement, apprentice, boardroom, box, candidates, candidateswhen, check, corporate, enemy, final, hospitality, interview, jake, joint, latest, launch, mascot, nicky, nicky91, night, noon, open, pm, posts, public, read, result, shortly, strictlyjake, task, thread, tibb, today, tomorrow, tonight, winners