Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 11-02-2021, 11:58 PM #1

Default Luke Chadwick's Big Brother 2 addiction

He was 'in a bad place'.

Quote:
Luke Chadwick duped Sir Alex Ferguson after missing Man Utd training to watch Big Brother. Luke Chadwick spent five years at Manchester United though made just 25 Premier League appearances for the Red Devils and missed training once, making up a hilarious excuse

Luke Chadwick once pretended his partner had suffered a fall after missing Manchester United training.....

.....He once missed training amid being addicted to a series of Big Brother, staying up through the night to watch. And expecting an angry Sir Alex Ferguson following his long lie in, Chadwick was forced to make up a story that somehow duped his manager. Speaking on Under The Cosh , Chadwick said: “I’ve got quite an addictive personality, and I got myself addicted to watching Big Brother. “Big Brother 2 is on, I don’t know if anyone remembers this, Brian Dowling was the eventual winner.

“On E4, they used to have the live feed. I’ve somehow got myself into a routine of just watching it through the night. Most of the time all the contestants are asleep! “What’s happened is I’m watching it until about 3 or 4 in the morning, I got in a bad place with Big Brother.

“My wife, girlfriend at the time, was working at the airport so she was working shifts. “She come home and said ‘Luke what are you doing’, and I said ‘what are you on about?’ “It was 10.30, I should have been at training half hour ago and I’d just overslept. “I phoned my mum up and said she’d have to phone up Carrington and say Hayley, my missus, has had a fall and I’m up the hospital.

“I thought it was all going to blow over but went in the next day, and unbelievably, the first person I see is the gaffer. “He goes ‘how’s your girlfriend, is she alright?’ and I told him she fell on her wrist, but it’s not broken. “I couldn’t drive at the time so my missus had to take me everywhere. So at games for the next three weeks I used to make her wear a tubigrip so we could stick to the story.
From https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...dwick-23450654

James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:06 AM #2
Sod orf

Sod orf

Luke Chadwick had a girlfriend?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:39 AM #3
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey