Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 22-02-2021, 07:58 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
headaches, sore arm ummm those are the least bad symptoms

compared to getting fevers, nausea, breathing problems

also i'm not a anti-vaxxer, my mom isn't either but we read more negatives on the vaccines than positives, also quite some who after vaccination got the virus and also very badly, and quite some who died after the vaccination
Fair enough it is obviously your choice.....but as I said out of the millions of vaccines here there have been very few with serious adverse effects. Our cases are dropping, back by science that its due in part to vaccines.

You have to make your own decision though so I commend that.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:04 AM #27
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
So much of this is inaccurate Nicky but I don't have time so I'll just pick up one;

If vaccination is needed every year it will be for new emerging strains, so would be a new vaccine... storing doses of the current ones to use in future would be pointless.
''If''

vaccination is needed every year, a common fact what we know also from the normal flu
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 08:07 AM #28
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Fair enough it is obviously your choice.....but as I said out of the millions of vaccines here there have been very few with serious adverse effects. Our cases are dropping, back by science that its due in part to vaccines.

You have to make your own decision though so I commend that.
cases are dropping globally, WHO had said too recently

so maybe it might fade away at some point on its own, i mean 1918 spanish flu also went away on its own, without vaccines ok after millions of people having died which is horrible but hope you do understand what i'm trying to say

we just need to shield the elderly and most vulnerable, we don't need to make ourselves rely on a vaccine, also not very effective vaccines wouldn't be wise to give those to elderly and most vulnerable, bc if it has no effect and they think they are immune that is quite dangerous and might increase chance for them to get infected
Old 22-02-2021, 11:48 AM #29
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
cases are dropping globally, WHO had said too recently

so maybe it might fade away at some point on its own, i mean 1918 spanish flu also went away on its own, without vaccines ok after millions of people having died which is horrible but hope you do understand what i'm trying to say

we just need to shield the elderly and most vulnerable, we don't need to make ourselves rely on a vaccine, also not very effective vaccines wouldn't be wise to give those to elderly and most vulnerable, bc if it has no effect and they think they are immune that is quite dangerous and might increase chance for them to get infected
Tens of millions of people died around the world, more than a quarter of a million people in the UK alone when the population was half what it is now.

In my opinion, if you refuse the vaccine you should be quarantined until the pandemic is over.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 12:50 PM #30
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Tens of millions of people died around the world, more than a quarter of a million people in the UK alone when the population was half what it is now.

In my opinion, if you refuse the vaccine you should be quarantined until the pandemic is over.
that's ok you think like this Livia sweetie

i would more shield the elderly and vulnerable, those at most risk of dying for the healthy ones well doesn't really matter if they happen to catch the virus, i mean most of those get it mild anyway

if we can shield elderly, risk groups we can get deaths numbers down real fast, so yeah some of the VirusTruth people over here actually have a good point somehow

do i listen to scientists yes, the ones i listen to are Anthony Fauci, Professor Hendrik Streeck, Ab Osterhaus and i also listen to what WHO has to say, and what they currently say that cases are decreasing globally makes me think quite optimistic, so we just gotta hang in there with lockdowns, keep staying home as much as we can for a little while longer, and i think we can beat corona then, as for illegal partying by youth, well fine them if you want but as long as they do not come in contact with elderly and vulnerable people that is ok
Old 22-02-2021, 12:56 PM #31
Nah

Nah

He's completely unknown in France, and the candidate pro-Frexit scored 0.92% of the votes in the 2017 Presidential Election.
So yeah.

Even Marine Le Pen, that horrible lady (and runner-up to Macron in 2017), wouldn't want to get out of the EU. As much as she hates it, it's one of her biggest funding source.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 22-02-2021 at 12:57 PM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
campaign, eu, france, leave, pres, rollout, shambles, vaccine