Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:17 AM #1
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default BBCAN9 House Guest Rankings

Rank the HG's of BBCAN9 in order of liking.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 10:40 AM #2

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

Favourites (more):

1) Julie
2) Josh
3) Tera
4) Tina
5) Austin
6) Breydon
7) Victoria
8) Rohan
9) Tychon
10) Beth
11) Kiefer
12) Latoya
13) Jedson
14) Kyle
Old 12-03-2021, 11:11 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

1) Josh
2) Latoya
3) Tina
4) Tera
5) Victoria
6) Kiefer
7) Tychon
8) Breydon
9) Rohan
10) Austin
11) Jed
12) Kyle
13) Beth
Old 21-03-2021, 03:31 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

1) Tina
2) Latoya
3) Keifer
4) Victoria
5) Rohan
6) Tera
7) Ty
8) Breydon
9) Jed
10) Austin
11) Kyle
12) Beth
Old 28-03-2021, 01:09 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

1) Victoria
2) Tina
3) Rohan
4) Jed
5) Austin
6) Tera
7) Breydon
8) Ty
9) Beth
10) Keifer
11) Kyle
Old 28-03-2021, 04:59 PM #6
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

I've been catching up so I haven't seen any Live Feed yet.

After Kyle's eviction this is how I'm personally feeling.

1. Rohan - Clearly not the best player at the social aspect of the game, but he is half decent at the comps and I just like him, nothing more and nothing less really.

2. Austin - Again she draws attention to herself quite a lot, but I feel that there's a potential Janelle on our hands if she lasts long enough (I have no idea who the invisible HOH is at the moment) but I'm hoping that it is Austin as it would make great TV.

3. Breydon - I really didn't like Breydon on the Launch episode as he just came off like he'd be really overbearing to watch, but so far he appears to be a lot more chilled out than how he came across in his VT. Also he is playing one hell of a social game at the moment, his only weakness could be being associated with such a controversial HG in Austin.

4. Tera - Okay I think that she's probably gonna be highly controversial based on how neurotic she comes across to me on the highlights, but I personally don't mind Tera (I even find her neurotic behaviour funny sometimes) but I didn't get her logic in one of the last episodes of wanting Austin out to get Breydon into the game. Why on earth does Tera want to help a fellow competitor get into the game over having the social pariah that is Austin tank this guy's game?

5. Victoria - Ironically a few episodes ago I'd have placed Victoria higher because she is a massive personality who is really good at the competitions, however I just don't like her game as it's not what I want to see from a viewer perspective, I also find it pathetic that she's trying to remove the girls who dare to be close to Tychon and Jedson. She's clearly gonna be one of the series bigger personalities though so she deserves a decent placing on my list for that very reason.

6. Tychon - Besides the weird dynamic between himself, Beth & Jedson I actually don't mind Tychon as a person, he seems to be reasonably intelligent, likable, and I sense that he could be a potential comp beast in the later weeks if he lasts long enough.

7. Kiefer - God my Mom really doesn't like Kiefer. I personally don't hate him, but I just don't understand why he hates Rohan so much? There's much bigger threats in the game and he targets Rohan? Did Rohan do something to Kiefer that hasn't made the highlights? I also didn't agree with Kiefer putting Rohan on Slop for his third week in a row, that's not gameplaying it's just being spiteful imo. I appreciate that he is a presence in the series though.

8. Beth - Surprisingly she has actually escaped being in my bottom two. Personality wise Beth is my least favourite, and I hate her style of game, however her feud with Victoria has potential to be good TV as they clearly can't stand each other.

9. Tina - I actually don't dislike Tina as a person and she's playing the game subtly well, however I wish that she'd be more entertaining from a viewer perspective. She was the last Housemate that I remembered the name of out of everyone from this series, that's how dull I've personally found her to be.

10. Jedson - Again I don't hate Jedson as a person, I just find him to be the least entertaining out of the Triangle. However he is good at the comps which I like.

If Latoya and Josh were still in the game they'd easily be in my top 4.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:19 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I've been catching up so I haven't seen any Live Feed yet.

After Kyle's eviction this is how I'm personally feeling.

1. Rohan - Clearly not the best player at the social aspect of the game, but he is half decent at the comps and I just like him, nothing more and nothing less really.

2. Austin - Again she draws attention to herself quite a lot, but I feel that there's a potential Janelle on our hands if she lasts long enough (I have no idea who the invisible HOH is at the moment) but I'm hoping that it is Austin as it would make great TV.

3. Breydon - I really didn't like Breydon on the Launch episode as he just came off like he'd be really overbearing to watch, but so far he appears to be a lot more chilled out than how he came across in his VT. Also he is playing one hell of a social game at the moment, his only weakness could be being associated with such a controversial HG in Austin.

4. Tera - Okay I think that she's probably gonna be highly controversial based on how neurotic she comes across to me on the highlights, but I personally don't mind Tera (I even find her neurotic behaviour funny sometimes) but I didn't get her logic in one of the last episodes of wanting Austin out to get Breydon into the game. Why on earth does Tera want to help a fellow competitor get into the game over having the social pariah that is Austin tank this guy's game?

5. Victoria - Ironically a few episodes ago I'd have placed Victoria higher because she is a massive personality who is really good at the competitions, however I just don't like her game as it's not what I want to see from a viewer perspective, I also find it pathetic that she's trying to remove the girls who dare to be close to Tychon and Jedson. She's clearly gonna be one of the series bigger personalities though so she deserves a decent placing on my list for that very reason.

6. Tychon - Besides the weird dynamic between himself, Beth & Jedson I actually don't mind Tychon as a person, he seems to be reasonably intelligent, likable, and I sense that he could be a potential comp beast in the later weeks if he lasts long enough.

7. Kiefer - God my Mom really doesn't like Kiefer. I personally don't hate him, but I just don't understand why he hates Rohan so much? There's much bigger threats in the game and he targets Rohan? Did Rohan do something to Kiefer that hasn't made the highlights? I also didn't agree with Kiefer putting Rohan on Slop for his third week in a row, that's not gameplaying it's just being spiteful imo. I appreciate that he is a presence in the series though.

8. Beth - Surprisingly she has actually escaped being in my bottom two. Personality wise Beth is my least favourite, and I hate her style of game, however her feud with Victoria has potential to be good TV as they clearly can't stand each other.

9. Tina - I actually don't dislike Tina as a person and she's playing the game subtly well, however I wish that she'd be more entertaining from a viewer perspective. She was the last Housemate that I remembered the name of out of everyone from this series, that's how dull I've personally found her to be.

10. Jedson - Again I don't hate Jedson as a person, I just find him to be the least entertaining out of the Triangle. However he is good at the comps which I like.

If Latoya and Josh were still in the game they'd easily be in my top 4.
My rankings after Victoria & Rohan's evictions.

1. Breydon
2. Tychon
3. Tera
4. Beth
5. Kiefer
6. Jedson
7. Tina - It's nothing personal against Tina as a Human Being, but I personally feel that at this point Tina is only being kept in the game because she's been completely useless at the game. And from a viewer perspective she's not the most entertaining contestant imo. Basically she's the only contestant this series that hasn't brought anything to the table for my personal taste.

I'm sad about Rohan leaving though.

Although in fairness I get why the HG's would see Rohan as a potential threat.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbcan9, guest, house, rankings