Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:25 AM #101
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

I liked "Gemma", but he didn't need to get so bitchy with Manrika - it's a game, don't take it so personally!

Manrika is probably my favourite, she's playing a blinder.

"Femi" is a bit boring, doesn't have much personality.

"Syed" has grown on me, he's funny.

Andy is hot.

Oliver_W is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:45 PM #102

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I’m not sure that I’ll get time to go back and properly catch up atm but I’m finding myself watching it every night now and getting to know that all more...I really, really love Manrika atm...I did from the first I saw but even more now, she seems such a key player/influencer...
Poor Vithun , I knew he'd get blocked . He's too nice for the circle. Manrika is getting bashed on twitter alot and called a snake. But it's a game.

But let's be honest she's ruthless and manipulative . I didn't like her at the beginning but then I enjoyed watching her play the game. in the blocking with 'Felix' ,she 100% controlled that but was interesting seeing Felix stand by Femi.

The problem is unless they blocked the newbies, Manrika would always be seen as a 'back stabber' . So there wasn't a win win situation there . She promised Pippa she had her back & 'felix' had bonded with Femi.

And Vithun was bottom of the ratings. But now Andy thinks they've been sly to block Vithun. But they were never going to get rid of the other players.

However Vithun wasn't a threat in the game either. So it's ashame for him.

Problem is how do you play in the circle and not lie or throw a few players under the bus , it's designed to make people fall out and save their own skins.

Don't get me wrong there's some people who play nasty and come across unlikeable and cruel . But you definitely have to be tactical and ruthless to a degree to survive.

Billy & Vithun sadly were not cut out for The circle . I liked them both as they seemed nice and genuine, but they got used.

And I was thrilled when 'Gemma' got blocked, he was a salty sore loser. He actually had the nerve to call Manrika a liar when he was pretending to be an NHS nurse. He was arrogant and unpleasant especially when he met Manrika . And Andy also blocked him ,yet he chose to go to Manrika's apartment to moan and tell her off.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 03-04-2021 at 12:12 AM.
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 02:49 AM #103
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

The interesting thing is that as much as a strategic player Manrika is, she’s being massively fooled by the fact that Felix is massaging her ego. I can’t wait for them to meet.
I do want her to be brought down like all good villains should be but she’s playing the game like a boss.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:45 AM #104
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

I like Syed. Hope he wins.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:56 AM #105

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
The interesting thing is that as much as a strategic player Manrika is, she’s being massively fooled by the fact that Felix is massaging her ego. I can’t wait for them to meet.
I do want her to be brought down like all good villains should be but she’s playing the game like a boss.
Manrika is a puppet master the way she's manipulating the whole game . Her move and tactics with Andy have become very dirty , But i'm not that surprised now as clearly she's playing the game soo hard and ruthlessly now to the point where all she sees is the prize money, everyone in this game are just pawns and chess pieces to her to dispose of when needed.

And she knows Andy is a threat to her . It looks like the only person she'll 100% be loyal to in the end is Syed ,which is funny considering he's a bigger threat when it comes to the prize money and winning. But she knows she has a strong ally in Syed and he'll always rate her high in the ratings.

I'm glad 'Felix' is a catfish though and they've proved to be a strong player , and i was actually enjoying their strategy despite the cringy flirting . And to be honest when Felix's identity is revealed (hopefully not too soon) , then it will be a wake up call to Manrika and it will be entertaining to watch . Because yes she's played a good game , but she can't expect everyone to be truthful and honest with her . You have to realise people will deceive and lie to get ahead .

Manrika is now behaving as if only she's allowed to 'play the game' so to speak , She's angry with Andy and it isn't really justified but we all know what her goal is especially the way she single handedly turned a few players against Andy now , but lets face it Femi & Pippa were already putty in her hands . But they're all there to win and they all have a game plan.

And when Manrika is bored of Pippa & Femi she'll block them both. I think the next influencers will be Manrika & Syed, and she'll once again get her own way and Syed will go along with whatever she says . Andy is definitely on the chopping block next 100% ! .
Old 03-04-2021, 06:11 AM #106
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Poor Vithun , I knew he'd get blocked . He's too nice for the circle. Manrika is getting bashed on twitter alot and called a snake. But it's a game.

But let's be honest she's ruthless and manipulative . I didn't like her at the beginning but then I enjoyed watching her play the game. in the blocking with 'Felix' ,she 100% controlled that but was interesting seeing Felix stand by Femi.

The problem is unless they blocked the newbies, Manrika would always be seen as a 'back stabber' . So there wasn't a win win situation there . She promised Pippa she had her back & 'felix' had bonded with Femi.

And Vithun was bottom of the ratings. But now Andy thinks they've been sly to block Vithun. But they were never going to get rid of the other players.

However Vithun wasn't a threat in the game either. So it's ashame for him.

Problem is how do you play in the circle and not lie or throw a few players under the bus , it's designed to make people fall out and save their own skins.

Don't get me wrong there's some people who play nasty and come across unlikeable and cruel . But you definitely have to be tactical and ruthless to a degree to survive.

Billy & Vithun sadly were not cut out for The circle . I liked them both as they seemed nice and genuine, but they got used.

And I was thrilled when 'Gemma' got blocked, he was a salty sore loser. He actually had the nerve to call Manrika a liar when he was pretending to be an NHS nurse. He was arrogant and unpleasant especially when he met Manrika . And Andy also blocked him ,yet he chose to go to Manrika's apartment to moan and tell her off.

...yeah, I’m just reading this morning about the social media hate that Manrika is getting, GoldHeart...it’s just so horrendous and wrong...when there’s often going to be that element of game playing in reality shows...we wonder how they can continue into the future if they can’t play out for what they are without the strength of feelings they get from social media in their judgement of the players...we’ve had this whole era of reality shows but they’re just becoming incompatible with the world of social media, I feel...as you know, I haven’t watched from the beginning so haven’t seen all of the back stuff, but I do like Manika for her game playing...maybe mainly because, as you say...Gemma/Hunter just seemed quite bitter, I didn’t really connect very well with him and Manika was quite key to him going...I did though like Vithin, he’s such a darling......

...one of the things about these type of shows is that they are often largely based on ‘hero/villain’ and that social media hate/toxicity has started to make them all fairly unwatchable because it’s completely taken away the ‘pantomime’ aspect...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:46 AM #107

Feeling bad for Manrika right now, especially after all the hate she got on social media
Like it or not, she makes good TV.. without her, its going to be so boring xD

Kinda rooting for Felix to win now..
Imagine if Felix won this, after all the hard work that Manrika put on this
fext91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 12:30 AM #108

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Aww how sweet was Vithun when he met Andy .

It's unlikely 'Felix' will win , hopefully they'll get to the final. I really want to see Manrika & 'Felix' meet at the last day when all the finalists meet for champagne . It will be so entertaining.

Poor Andy is definitely a goner next on the chopping block, Manrika has plotted against him which I don't agree with. But like I said all she sees now is the prize money.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:42 AM #109
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Aww how sweet was Vithun when he met Andy .

It's unlikely 'Felix' will win , hopefully they'll get to the final. I really want to see Manrika & 'Felix' meet at the last day when all the finalists meet for champagne . It will be so entertaining.

Poor Andy is definitely a goner next on the chopping block, Manrika has plotted against him which I don't agree with. But like I said all she sees now is the prize money.
......such a lovely moment, GoldHeart...
Old 04-04-2021, 07:07 PM #110

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
......such a lovely moment, GoldHeart...
Ammi have you seen this ?
Old 05-04-2021, 05:37 AM #111
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Ammi have you seen this ?
....awww, thank you so much for that, GoldHeart....I love seeing their reactions when the catfishes are revealed...for me, Felix would be the one that I was most surprised about as well...Vithun is just so lovely, isn’t he......

...oooooo an exciting episode last night with Pippa and Femi going and then coming straight back as a catfish priest... ...

Last edited by Ammi; 05-04-2021 at 05:38 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:34 PM #112

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
....awww, thank you so much for that, GoldHeart....I love seeing their reactions when the catfishes are revealed...for me, Felix would be the one that I was most surprised about as well...Vithun is just so lovely, isn’t he......

...oooooo an exciting episode last night with Pippa and Femi going and then coming straight back as a catfish priest... ...
Ikr , and his reaction to Felix & Dot .

Argh I haven't watched last night's episode yet ,but I heard about Femi & Pippa.

But I can't help but think the producers are running out of ideas , this is too similar to Jack & Beth last year. And I hated when they came back as a old woman catfish . But I guess we'll see how this turns out .

EDIT .....

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes.
There's too many catfish now , literally Manrika & Andy are the only REAL people left in the competition. I actually wish Tom was a GENUINE REAL player instead of Femi & Pippa posing as him (not a fan atall of them coming back ) . I bet the real Tom would have soo many interesting stories to tell as a vicar , and would have been a cool fresh dynamic having someone like him enter the circle. It's funny how' Felix' instantly thought "CATFISH" , i guess it takes one to know one LOL .

And i feel like ' Alice' will be annoying , but again the actual person would probably have been nicer than the catfish using her profile.

The only players i'm really supporting and rooting for now are Felix, Dot & Andy.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 06-04-2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:06 AM #113
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Oh...my....Lord..!!!!...I can’t bear this, who did they decide to block last night, how could they not show us...
Old 07-04-2021, 08:35 AM #114

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...Oh...my....Lord..!!!!...I can’t bear this, who did they decide to block last night, how could they not show us...
It's going to be between Felix and Dot , I hate this as I like both. And their bond was nice too .

All my favourite players are at risk . I would rather Felix gets saved, as I want them in the final as it will be entertaining.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:40 AM #115
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
It's going to be between Felix and Dot , I hate this as I like both. And their bond was nice too .

All my favourite players are at risk . I would rather Felix gets saved, as I want them in the final as it will be entertaining.
...oh gosh, I couldn’t choose between Dot and Felix...as you say, I like them both also...isn’t it strange that with the four people involved if that is how it is..only one of them isn’t a catfish/Manrika is the only true person...
Old 08-04-2021, 01:52 AM #116

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Can Syed just shut the hell up ! , I'm catching up on the last 2 episodes. He's delusional he must think he's really Manrika's uncle . Why doesn't he leave Felix alone, at the end of the day it's a game.

And Syed is fake AF himself ,the hypocrisy geez. He's jealous of Felix . And this whole "over protective" thing is BS , he just wants Manrika for himself. Syed is irritating and overrated.

Felix hasn't done anything to him ,and he's treating them like garbage with this ridiculous interrogation.

I really hope Syed doesn't win .

Felix or Andy to win now .
Old 08-04-2021, 09:51 AM #117
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

It’s such a shame Syed is unbelievably jealous of Felix, which means Felix cannot win as Syed sill rate him bottom. Had Syed not suffered from so much envy then I truly believe Felix would win (as I reckon Alice will be blocked next) and all the others would put Felix in the top 2).

Prediction:

1) Manrika
2) Syed
3) Andy
4) Felix
5) Tim
6) Alice

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 08-04-2021 at 09:52 AM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:20 PM #118

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I started to enjoy the OGs plot against the newbies, but Syed CANNOT be trusted and he'll continue to rate Felix low . He's a ridiculous idiot and he'll look like a twat when everything ends. Felix has never said a bad word about anyone, and has always rated Syed decently.so it isn't fair on Felix.

Syed is too big for his boots, the power of influencer has gone to his head. If he was influencer with someone else instead of Manrika,then Felix would be gone.

But with Manrika being at the top with Syed then hopefully Felix will still be safe .

If they don't block one of the newbies after everything, then it's a wasted opportunity. I really hope Alice or Tom goes, Pippa & Femi are tiresome & 'Alice' is unlikeable.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:24 PM #119

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
It’s such a shame Syed is unbelievably jealous of Felix, which means Felix cannot win as Syed sill rate him bottom. Had Syed not suffered from so much envy then I truly believe Felix would win (as I reckon Alice will be blocked next) and all the others would put Felix in the top 2).

Prediction:

1) Manrika
2) Syed
3) Andy
4) Felix
5) Tim
6) Alice
Syed is so stupid and annoying I hope he doesn't get the super influencer ,he actually thinks Tom is real . He's crap at spotting catfish, he'd rather bully and interrogate Felix instead .
I guess Felix is screwed tonight then . If Felix goes then I'm not watching the final.

Edit...

Wow Andy got Super influencer, arghhh not another cliffhanger bloody hell CIRCLE ! .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 08-04-2021 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:21 AM #120

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:

If Andy wants a chance at winning he will have to play tactically.
Manrika or Felix for the chop if he is wise.
Loving this show.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 09:32 AM #121

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
If Andy wants a chance at winning he will have to play tactically.
Manrika or Felix for the chop if he is wise.
Loving this show.
Manrika is dropping hints that she won on her social media platforms, so it's unlikely to be her .

If Andy gets rid of Felix, then I'm not watching . The newbies are annoying and have no place in the final . Plus he's supposed to be a loyal man of his word, so I can't see him voting 'tactically' .
Old 09-04-2021, 03:40 PM #122

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Manrika is dropping hints that she won on her social media platforms, so it's unlikely to be her .

If Andy gets rid of Felix, then I'm not watching . The newbies are annoying and have no place in the final . Plus he's supposed to be a loyal man of his word, so I can't see him voting 'tactically' .
Yes, I see him as the most honest in there, but they will all have to vote tactically now for a chance to win.
Makes for interesting viewing.
I would like Alice gone first, then Tom.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:15 PM #123
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

should not air tonight due to Prince Philip's death, pay your respects C4 no regular national tv shows for one night pls
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:53 PM #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
should not air tonight due to Prince Philip's death, pay your respects C4 no regular national tv shows for one night pls
Shut up its the final ! Every channel has Prince Philip .
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 05:37 PM #125
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

The anticipation I have for the dinner is unreal...could be the best ever
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote