Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 12-06-2003, 02:18 PM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default Why has no-one nominated Gos?

Not a lot has been said about Gos so far - he definitely seems to be 'flying under the radar' at the moment.

This article from the official C4 site gives several reasons why he has yet to be nominated for eviction by the other housemates:

Quote:
Golden Boy Gos

Gos is currently the most popular person inside the House, but the big question is: how does the Southall chef's halo shine so bright?

Outside the House, opinion varies wildly on who the favourite housemate is. On our website poll, the top spot has been held by Nush, Sissy and others, while the bookies currently fancy Scott.

Among his peers, however, Gos is the golden boy and, after three rounds of nominations, he remains the only person to never to receive a vote.

Until this week, he shared this honour with Nush, but even the hippy-chick's sunny disposition has been tainted by getting the nod from Jon. So, why is it that everyone loves Gos?

The obvious answer is the chef's prowess in the kitchen. Gos has made himself indispensable as a dinner provider, whipping up delicacies when food was plentiful and making meals out of nothing now that provisions are low.

His culinary skills benefit everyone, but the canny cockney has also sussed that the housemates have split into different social groups according to gender and age.

The likely lads, Scott, Ray and Federico immediately bonded and are often referred to as 'the three amigos'. This leaves the older gents, Cameron, Jon and Gos, with their own senior society.

Convinced that they're being picked off, one by one, the girls are contracting into an ever tighter group, but Gos is able to move between all of them.

When the boys are bonding by the pool or play-fighting in the living area, Gos is at the heart of it, holding court and calling the shots. When Jon and Cameron are relaxing under the arbour, Gos can discuss burning issues like Star Wars.

And the girls love Gos too and you often hear them talking about how "lovely" he is. His frequent references to his girlfriend mean that they don't regard him as a threat. He's always complimenting the "beautiful ladies" and, when Anouska and Justine were evicted, who was the first to get emotional?

If his halo ever does slip, it might well be his roving eye that lands him in the soup. The big guy has been rumbled on more than one occasion, taking a sneaky peek at some of his "beautiful ladies", particularly in their bikinis. But, until then, the Archangel Gos continues to shine.
What do you think?

Is he just a genuinely nice guy, who has an uncanny knack of getting along with everyone? Or does he have the best game plan of them all?
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 02:50 PM #2

He just seems like a geniunely nice guy I think.

It's hard to tell who has a game plan - they must all have some idea of what they want to get out of their time in the house though. I imagine that with Gos it would be good publicity for his new catering business.

kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 08:19 PM #3

I think he seems like a really nice guy as well and I can't say that I've noticed a game plan.

He blends in and gets on with everyone, as well as being very useful in making interesting meals out of their meagre rations. I don't think he'll win, but I do think he'll be around until the final week.
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 08:23 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

I think because he has cooked the food and kept a quiet profile
I think he will get to the final 4 but he wont win
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2003, 12:10 AM #5