Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2021, 07:02 AM   #1
UserSince2005
User banned
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 5,007

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default Kenny Santucci is Gay

The absolute stud muffin, but banned from the challenges for sexual misconduct is apparently actually now gay.

Big news guys.



Does he deserve a redemption casting now that his has found himself?
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB

Last edited by UserSince2005; 07-04-2021 at 07:03 AM.
UserSince2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:07 PM   #2
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,947

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

No he isn't gay
And no he doesn't deserve a reality TV redemption arc.
No
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:31 PM   #3
Barry.
User ******
 
Barry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 7,986

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
RPDR UK 1: Baga Chipz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
The absolute stud muffin, but banned from the challenges for sexual misconduct is apparently actually now gay.

Big news guys.



Does he deserve a redemption casting now that his has found himself?
Has he said heís gay or are you talking crap?
Barry. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:36 PM   #4
UserSince2005
User banned
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 5,007

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry. View Post
Has he said heís gay or are you talking crap?
its being widely speculated at the moment, it will be on CNN soon.
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 03:22 PM   #5
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,947

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry. View Post
Has he said heís gay or are you talking crap?
Talking crap
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 03:45 PM   #6
UserSince2005
User banned
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 5,007

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

hot masc gays exist guys, we are not myths
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 04:22 PM   #7
Barry.
User ******
 
Barry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 7,986

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
RPDR UK 1: Baga Chipz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
Talking crap
I thought so
Barry. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 08:11 PM   #8
Fetch The Bolt Cutters
-
 
Fetch The Bolt Cutters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 34,657


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
hot masc gays exist guys, we are not myths
SCREAMING
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gay, kenny, santucci

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts