Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 17-04-2021, 01:20 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....this is an article that just came up on my newsfeed ...as it’s related, I’ll post it...I’m never totally familiar with American News people and shows etc so I’m not familiar with Sean Hannity but I feel that I’ve seen vids on here from time to time in topics... anyway the premise of the article is that Sean Hannity apparently described Adam Toledo as a ‘thirteen year old man’ because it’s said he was armed...but he’d previously described Kyle Rittenhouse who had travelled across state lines with and unlicensed AR-15 and shot two people dead as “a little boy trying to help his community”...

...the article...

What kind of country sees Adam Toledo as a ‘thirteen-year-old man’ and Kyle Rittenhouse as a ‘little boy’?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/kind-count...165345739.html
The same country that will shoot a person of colour in a second but will go to lengths to take in a white mass murderer unharmed. It's just pure unadulterated systemic racism.

On the subject of the racist murderer, Kyle Rittenhouse, a recent data breach has revealed that a number of police and public officials has donated to his cause, they are aiding the cause of a person who murdered unarmed people who were protesting against police brutality.... America is rotted to the core.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
13, armed, chicago, dead, shot, usa, year