Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 28-06-2007, 03:29 PM #1
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Default Topic thats been castrised into a debate about Nikki #477

Nobody seems to remember that upon Sams exit , she mentioned in Heat magazine the following...

''You have not seen the last of me , I cant tell you much yet but it will be good''...

This confirms what just about 100% of you still rave about to this day and in true fact the returning housemates twist was LONG in the works before Nikki was evicted.

Now im no Nikki fan but... theirs a funny little fact for ya .
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 03:30 PM #2

it was a great twist.
I dont actually remember Sam eviction. Thats probably why..
Jemma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 03:34 PM #3
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Hehehehe. At least it got Grace back in and provided us with Dicky stuck in the sofa.
Old 28-06-2007, 03:45 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Hehehehe. At least it got Grace back in and provided us with Dicky stuck in the sofa.
In your dreams, the main reason the twist took place, is to some how by luck to get Nikki back to next door, if Nikki had not of been evicted, and ash or the other housemate were evicted, producers wouldn't of bovered with th twist. Your jealousy Nikki is so high that you cannot deal with Nikki being the greatest housemate ever, and Big brothers most loved housemate ever.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 03:48 PM #5

Grace was great entertainment too though.
You have to admit it. Even if you didnt like her.
She was a great character and very fun to watch.
Old 28-06-2007, 03:52 PM #6
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
In your dreams, the main reason the twist took place, is to some how by luck to get Nikki back to next door, if Nikki had not of been evicted, and ash or the other housemate were evicted, producers wouldn't of bovered with th twist. Your jealousy Nikki is so high that you cannot deal with Nikki being the greatest housemate ever, and Big brothers most loved housemate ever.
Have you any sense whatsoever? Thats not a personal insult , its an honest question im sure other members of this forum are pondering. Sam bassicaly confirmed the twist in a JUNE edition of heat! About 2 months before the task took place!!!

Did you even read my post?

Besides , big tasks like that have blueprints , set designs and what not that ALL need to be taken in to consideration and in all likelyhood are prepared weeks if not months before the show ever launches!!!!!

Dont turn this topic into yet another mindless Nikki topic , she is not the debate here , everybody has an opinion on her , get over this one human being will you?
Old 28-06-2007, 03:59 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Jemma
Grace was entertainment I agree, but she would not of returned without Nikki being evicted, the sole reason was the twist was created to get Nikki back.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:00 PM #8
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jemma
Grace was entertainment I agree, but she would not of returned without Nikki being evicted, the sole reason was the twist was created to get Nikki back.
Please read my above post , I posted it while you were spending those minuets thinking up of your 1 line reply to Jemmas post.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:01 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Have you any sense whatsoever? Thats not a personal insult , its an honest question Im sure other members of this forum are pondering. Sam bassicaly confirmed the twist in a JUNE edition of heat! About 2 months before the task took place!!!

Besides , big tasks like that have blueprints , set designs and what not that ALL need to be taken in to consideration and in all likelyhood are prepared weeks if not months before the show ever launches!!!!!

Dont turn this topic into yet another mindless Nikki topic , she is not the debate here , everybody has an opinion on her , get over this one human being will you?
Sam said there is more of me, which doesn't mean she was talking about the twist, possibly she thought may have a shining career, this is probably what she meant.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:02 PM #10

But when it was thought up, Nikki hadnt even been evicted. They obviously wanted to get the main big characters back into the house, even if Nikki was there or not. They didnt know that Nikki would get eveicted so soon, they probably knew that without all these entertaining people, bb was a flop. And in the last weeks it was obviously noticable, thats why they used the twist then.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:03 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Have you any sense whatsoever? Thats not a personal insult , its an honest question Im sure other members of this forum are pondering. Sam bassicaly confirmed the twist in a JUNE edition of heat! About 2 months before the task took place!!!

Why would I get over the legendary housemate, that is impossible.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:03 PM #12
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu

Sam said there is more of me, which doesn't mean she was talking about the twist, possibly she thought may have a shining career, this is probably what she meant.
I strongly doubt it.

And argue me this one simple point. And lets not get into awards. Lets stick to the show.

If Nikki was BIG BROTHERS most loved housemate then why did the BIG BROTHER fans vote Richard , Pete and Aislyene ahead of her???
Old 28-06-2007, 04:07 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu

I strongly doubt it.

And argue me this one simple point. And lets not get into awards. Lets stick to the show.

If Nikki was BIG BROTHERS most loved housemate then why did the BIG BROTHER fans vote Richard , Pete and Aislyene ahead of her???
She is the most big brother most loved housemate, and the twist was created was to get their crown jewel back in the house. You perfectly know the reason why Nikki did not win when she returned, I dont have to explain myself.

"If Nikki was BIG BROTHERS most loved housemate then why did the BIG BROTHER fans vote Richard , Pete and Aislyene ahead of her??? [/quote]"

Well they gave her a show, and never gave an edemol show to previous contestant.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:09 PM #14
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu

I strongly doubt it.

She is the most big brother most loved housemate, and the twist was created was to get their crown jewel back in the house. You perfectly know the reason why Nikki did not win when she returned, I dont have to explain myself.

"If Nikki was BIG BROTHERS most loved housemate then why did the BIG BROTHER fans vote Richard , Pete and Aislyene ahead of her???
"

Well they gave her a show, and never gave an edemol show to previous contestant. [/quote]
Yes the producers gave her the show. NOT the fans of big brother. Maybee she is Endemols favourite housemate , but in the final vote , she flopped miserably.

Like her show.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:10 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu

I strongly doubt it.

You perfectly know the reason why she didn't win, it doesn't take a genius to work out.

She is most loved because no other previous contestant received an Edemol show, which nikki has finishing 12th or 5th, she is their "Crown Jewel".
Old 28-06-2007, 04:12 PM #16
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
You perfectly know the reason why she didn't win, it doesn't take a genius to work out.
Yeah - Richard , Aislyene and Pete got more votes.

Quote:
She is most loved because no other previous contestant received an Edemol show
That does not make sense - Endemol gave her the show. not the fans , how does getting a show mean that she was the viewing publics most loved housemate???
Old 28-06-2007, 04:16 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Yeah - Richard , Aislyene and Pete got more votes.

Quote:
She is most loved because no other previous contestant received an Edemol show
That does not make sense - Endemol gave her the show. not the fans , how does getting a show mean that she was the viewing publics most loved housemate???
Your being pendantic now, if why would people vote Nikki the winner if she already got a show, and will earn quadrple the prize BB money, the public will see it as unfair, lets talk about who gave Nikki the national Award then.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:18 PM #18

Daily Star Quote

SHE may not have won last year’s Big Brother but that will not stop Nikki Grahame getting her hands on a crown.

The pint-sized blonde, who made a name for herself after weeks of constant temper tantrums last summer, is heading back to Big Brother to work as a reporter.

But before that Nikki, 25, joined former contestants Grace Adams-Short, 21, and Chantelle Preston, 23, at a photoshoot for the latest edition of OK! magazine.

The other girls have boyfriends but Nikki has failed to bag a hunky fella since leaving. But she says she does not mind.

She said: “I’m not worried as long as I can afford to buy a house in Hampstead. I used to want to marry a footballer but now I want to live in Hampstead. And I’d love to bump into George Michael.”

This evaluates your question, Nikki did not had to win Big Brother.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:21 PM #19
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Daily Star Quote

SHE may not have won last year’s Big Brother but that will not stop Nikki Grahame getting her hands on a crown.

The pint-sized blonde, who made a name for herself after weeks of constant temper tantrums last summer, is heading back to Big Brother to work as a reporter.

But before that Nikki, 25, joined former contestants Grace Adams-Short, 21, and Chantelle Preston, 23, at a photoshoot for the latest edition of OK! magazine.

The other girls have boyfriends but Nikki has failed to bag a hunky fella since leaving. But she says she does not mind.

She said: “I’m not worried as long as I can afford to buy a house in Hampstead. I used to want to marry a footballer but now I want to live in Hampstead. And I’d love to bump into George Michael.”

But if she did not win it how can she possibly claim to be Big Brothers most loved housemate???

Both the final vote , her many detractors , the demise of her TV show , and the fact that people have opinions contradicts your statement!!!

What does quoting a daily star article prove???
Old 28-06-2007, 04:28 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

But if she did not win it how can she possibly claim to be Big Brothers most loved housemate???

Both the final vote , her many detractors , the demise of her TV show , and the fact that people have opinions contradicts your statement!!!

Her TV did well which beat russel brand got issue, T4s highest rated show of the weekend, which beat ITV for a long time, and princess Nikki created that magic after a long time. 2nd most watch E4 show of the week for 3 weeks running, how is that a demise, provide me with a link where it staes PN failed at the Box Office. Edmol giving the show confirms Nikki is the most loved, and and first BB contestant to present a show for Edemol "Celebrity Coup".

You yet failed to answerwho gave the National award to Nikki, obviously the fans.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:34 PM #21
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

Her TV did well which beat russel brand got issue, T4s highest rated show of the weekend, which beat ITV for a long time, and princess Nikki created that magic after a long time. 2nd most watch E4 show of the week for 3 weeks running, how is that a demise, provide me with a link where it staes PN failed at the Box Office. Edmol giving the show confirms Nikki is the most loved, and and first BB contestant to present a show for Edemol "Celebrity Coup".

You yet failed to answerwho gave the National award to Nikki, obviously the fans.
Russel Brand got issues was **** , Box Office does not exist in TV land , and how is she the most loved by the public because endemol gave her a show???

That national award winner is voted by those Big Brother viewers who viewed the awards , NOT the overall big brother audience.

Which do you think is more important , winning the actuall show or an award everybody has forgotten about?

Its worth noting that BBC3 voted her as one of the most annoying people of 2006 .

Now please stop arguing with me because

a) I cant understand your messages.
b) Theirs no convincing you because you are obsessed with a celebrity you have never met

C) you are going in circles.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:44 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

Russel Brand got issues was **** , Box Office does not exist in TV land , and how is she the most loved by the public because endemol gave her a show???

That national award winner is voted by those Big Brother viewers who viewed the awards , NOT the overall big brother audience.

Which do you think is more important , winning the actuall show or an award everybody has forgotten about?

Its worth noting that BBC3 voted her as one of the most annoying people of 2006 .

b) Theirs no convincing you because you are obsessed with a celebrity you have never met

Stu you have not anaylsed in depth, first of all before Nikki won the award, the overall big brother audience voted her to get herself in the nomination category, they did not vote grace, richard or Ash and Glyn, which means the overall BB audince put her their, and this means she was the most popular housemate.

Her fanbase just doesn't exist in UK, it also stretches from Scotland, Irelan to the other side of the world Austrslia, and her "Who is she" quote was played in Sydney radio station.

Princess Nikki did above average, due to beating big TV shows like Friends, Desperate housewives and ITV, which says it all.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:50 PM #23
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

Stu you have not anaylsed in depth, first of all before Nikki won the award, the overall big brother audience voted her to get herself in the nomination category, they did not vote grace, richard or Ash and Glyn, which means the overall BB audince put her their, and this means she was the most popular housemate.

Her fanbase just doesn't exist in UK, it also stretches from Scotland, Irelan to the other side of the world Austrslia, and her "Who is she" quote was played in Sydney radio station.

Princess Nikki did above average, due to beating big TV shows like Friends, Desperate housewives and ITV, which says it all.
ITV is not a TV Show. Its a TV Channel. And your telling me im not looking at this in depth?

Again I repeat , please go away and stop arguing with me.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:53 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

ITV is not a TV Show. Its a TV Channel. And your telling me Im not looking at this in depth?

Again I repeat , please go away and stop arguing with me.
The foum is their for everyone to contribute, you cant tell me to go away, I'm stating my opinion as you are stating yours, if you cant handle someones opinion then you should go away. You obviously failed to answer my questions.
Old 28-06-2007, 04:54 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Daily Star Quote

National award is by far superior than winning big brother, the award has alot of meanings then winning a show.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#477, castrised, debate, Nikki, topic