¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Default AS6, Episode 6 (RHS: Coven Girl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2021, 01:29 PM #2
Nah

Nah

Acting challenges can be a chore to watch, especially the rehearsals but I thought it was alright this time. It wasn't crazy through the roof but I was amused enough to consider it as an OK challenge.

Kylie as winner? Sure, why not. The challenge didn't give me a wasn't a clear cut winner but I will take it. I appreciate her stepping outside her comfort zone and pushing to get the win. Jan and Ginger did well. I like Eureka a lot but she really needs to do better at some point.

Another strong week runway wise. The dolls are really turning it out this year week after week. Kylie and Trinity were my favorites. It wasn't fully "Goth" in the stricter definition but I will take it.

I think we saw it coming for A'keria C. Davenport unfortunately. She's such a good and fun presence but it wasn't her time I wish we would have seen her lipsync just one time but it is what it is. I hope she will comeback but realistically, Silky probably will.

Manila was underperforming the whole song. It's probably due to not performing at all last summer so I get why. I just expected more because she served all of her lipsyncs.

Only Eureka and Pandora haven't won any challenge yet which probably means Pandora will have a meltdown incoming in one episode or two because I can't see Eureka not winning one at all and Ru loves her.

PS: that freaking outfit Kylie wore for her lipsync. A bit too covered in the breast area She looked stunning!

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 22-07-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2021, 07:38 PM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I loved the lipsync, Kylie was so sexy and fabulous, her outfit……I just loved to see her finding her shine this week and as Remy said, stepping outside of what’s felt like her more reserved/shy comfort zone…this was her episode, I thought….she was the supreme super model of the world …..she went for her part and she got it and she slayed it…….and her OMG runway, one of my favourite runways ever…just completely stunning……Trinity and A’Keria were also gorgeous, A’Keria was like a beautiful, elegant raven…but generally another week of fabulous and flawless outfits from all of the queens….

…so touching and emotional to see the emotion from Kylie as well when she won and a gorgeous trip to Italy as well for her as well….

…A’Keria….gorgeous….
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2021, 04:48 AM #4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

That was comfortably the worst script for an acting challenge there's ever been. Thankfully there were some talented actors to work with it. The writing was just all over the place... confused, rushed jokes and references to Ryan Murphy's other works, plus I never really watched AHS so I don't get half of its own references anyway. Some of the "jokes" were just... so obvious (Mariah Paris BALENCIAGA!!!) and uuuuuugh. Terrible.

I didn't get some of the criticisms either. Eureka did a good job, and so did Ra'Jah for me the bottom two this week were A'Keria and Pandora... I'm really getting tired of Pandora's presence, which is a feat in itself since she barely makes the edit every episode. Her spot on this final 7 is a complete waste and could've been occupied by someone with literally anything interesting going for them. Her role was written to literally be a stand-out, given the whole Alyssa Edwards As Joan Crawfordisms, and again she just coasted with the bare minimum. She looked good on the runway but... they all did. I also don't really recall anything Trinity did or said

Sonique's win feels... confusing. I knew prior to this season aired that she would be an apparent frontrunner but... she won for that?! Ginger honestly should've taken this win (and handed last week's win to Eureka or Trinity). The lipsync was... a little bit underwhelming, too, since Manila didn't seem remotely invested in competing.

Gutted for A'Keria but it was inevitable given she was clearly not a producers' favourite. She is a much better drag queen than All Stars would like us to believe... she's such a congenial and kind and compassionate person, too, and someone I've loved watching again.

Hope next week's episode is better. Can't be much worse! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2021, 02:26 AM #5
Banned

Banned

Deleted Post

Last edited by Tom4784; 20-12-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2021, 12:07 PM #6
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
DEATH! To acting challenges!
Dezzy giving us "Death to all of them" from Wendy Williams

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
as6, coven, episode, girl, preview, rhs