Go Back   ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums > Non Big Brother Chat > Serious Debates & News
Forgot Password? Register account to post


Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-07-2021, 08:26 PM   #51
Marsh.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 80,031


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
No 16 year olds.
For School Education.
But, there's a difference in making porn to be used for educational purposes in schools and making porn that has children in it?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 08:27 PM   #52
parmnion
A smoking gun.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 35,836

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Hello children, it's me, uncle Parmy. And guess what children! its uncle parmy in a dress time.

And today in porn education, I will be teaching you how to fist safely.?


Jennifer'
__________________
‐----------
Let's dance!

Last edited by parmnion; 30-07-2021 at 08:50 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 08:43 PM   #53
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 135,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
But, there's a difference in making porn to be used for educational purposes in schools and making porn that has children in it?


Yes Like in the First post
not good to call it Porn.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 08:59 PM   #54
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,353


Default

Kids are sending nude pics of themselves and having under age sex
That’s something that’ needs to be addressed before we even get to sex education surely
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 09:05 PM   #55
Marsh.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 80,031


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Kids are sending nude pics of themselves and having under age sex
That’s something that’ needs to be addressed before we even get to sex education surely
That's part and parcel of sex education surely.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 09:08 PM   #56
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,968
Default

Deleted Post

Last edited by Tom4784; 20-12-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 09:18 PM   #57
parmnion
A smoking gun.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 35,836

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
So someone tweeted a suggestion that was swiftly deleted, k.

The only thing teenagers should be taught about porn is that it's not indicative of what sex is like and they shouldn't use it as a barometer for what is normal when it comes to sex or body image.
What should happen is nobody tells kids about sex, apart from contraception and what will happen if it's not used.

Ban the internet, and let kids find scruffy old fiestas or mayfair in a wood somewhere so they can decide for themselves what turns them on, whenever they are ready for that feeling.
__________________
‐----------
Let's dance!
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 09:48 PM   #58
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
well it doesn't help that trash like 50 shades of grey and 365 days gets normalised and hyped up as "fun". When both movies display arrogant toxic abusive relationships, 365 days is even worse than 50 shades. There's no sexual liberation , it's basically glorified possession and ownership of women .

Both those men are creepy and unstable, but because neither of them look like jabba the hutt it's dressed up as something 'adventurous ' , when in reality nobody should touch either of these men and run far far away.

Oh god, 50 shades had many issues… 365 days was a whole other level! . He flat out kidnapped and assaulted her and the plot was that… she liked it. Like you said imagine it was a 50 year old chubby bald guy and instantly it’s a horror movie.

We’re watching sex/life at the moment which is framed as something different but honestly both of the blokes in that are awful, too!

But to be fair it’s quite enjoyable because it’s just… a bit silly and far fetched. And all you come away thinking is “I just feel bad for those poor kids”
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 09:55 PM   #59
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
So someone tweeted a suggestion that was swiftly deleted, k.

The only thing teenagers should be taught about porn is that it's not indicative of what sex is like and they shouldn't use it as a barometer for what is normal when it comes to sex or body image.

I’ve heard it (regular ol porn, not the violent kind) explained as, people need to remember that you can only see and hear porn. So porn is filmed to look and sound “good”, but that doesn’t mean it actually feels good, and what actually feels good often doesn’t make for “exciting” porn.

The huge problem with kids being exposed earlier and earlier online is that 16 year olds who are becoming sexually actively just think that’s what sex is.
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 10:24 PM   #60
thesheriff443
thesheriff443
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,353


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
That's part and parcel of sex education surely.
Yes but Kids as young as 8 are sending pics
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 10:32 PM   #61
parmnion
A smoking gun.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 35,836

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Yes but Kids as young as 8 are sending pics
That's down to **** parenting for allowing internet access to kids of 8, or other more sinister things.
__________________
‐----------
Let's dance!

Last edited by parmnion; 30-07-2021 at 10:33 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 01:52 AM   #62
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,968
Default

Deleted Post

Last edited by Tom4784; 20-12-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 08:52 AM   #63
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The biggest thing that shocked me about 365 days was that a woman wrote it. I just couldn't imagine many women thinking that sexual assault was erotic. Gross film, gross story. Gross everything.



My wife was disappointed that a woman wrote sex/life as well. Mostly at least it’s a more positive portrayal of the actual SEX in terms of what women physically enjoy, but good god, the characters! They’re all just awful. The ex the main character is pining over - awful, manipulative, abusive, even in the flashback scenes of “the good times”! The supposedly nice guy husband - awful! Borderline rapes her at least twice in his quest to prove that he’s “an alpha”. The woman herself in full mid-life crisis mode (she’s feeling unfulfilled in life, and her solution to this appears to be that she just needs some good dick) - terrible!

It’s basically a tale of gaslighting, abuse, and some very borderline consent stuff, but it’s not framed as that at all .

Unfortunately it’s just the right level of trash that we binged the whole damn show .
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 08:48 PM   #64
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Here's a wild, crazy, out-there idea:

How about ALL porn should cut out the violence, abuse and make it clear that true, comfortable, informed consent is vital and if sites don't do that, they get shut down entirely. We don't need "special porn that promotes consent" that's just aimed at young people FFS it should be a requirement if it's going to be made AT ALL.
What's wrong with Violent Porn?!

Seriously this idea is warped from whoever has come up with this idea.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 08:59 PM   #65
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 134,933

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Here's a wild, crazy, out-there idea:

How about ALL porn should cut out the violence, abuse and make it clear that true, comfortable, informed consent is vital and if sites don't do that, they get shut down entirely. We don't need "special porn that promotes consent" that's just aimed at young people FFS it should be a requirement if it's going to be made AT ALL.


Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 09:05 PM   #66
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Bull**** is it, 99.9% of it is "a grey area" of consent at best and most of the women who make these videos are already in a bad psychological state, and victims of historic abuse, BEFORE they get into the industry, and come out even worse. The reports from indistry insiders, ex-"performers" and the data is staggering and shameful and frankly anyone who gets their rocks off watching women being abused, and are going to start complaining that they can't get choking porn any more, can **** right off permanently. "Sex work liberal feminism" is misogyny in a frilly hat.
Imo if the Actresses consent to doing the work then I don't see the issue.

Obviously the industry does need to clean up it's act when it comes to abuse behind the scenes though.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 09:15 PM   #67
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Imo if the Actresses consent to doing the work then I don't see the issue.

Obviously the industry does need to clean up it's act when it comes to abuse behind the scenes though.
In my opinion consent can be extremely murky, and if you offer someone who is desperate enough money to do something they're going to be very tempted to do it. Drug dependence is a common issue, but also young women who simply have nowhere to go. Consent isn't just about having someone say "yes I'll do it"... exploitation and manipulation is absolutely rife in the industry. The myth of the "happy sex worker" is frankly mostly to make the people buying porn, or hiring prostitutes, or subscribing to OnlyFans accounts, feel a little bit better about it.

Personally I think if we search our souls a little we all damn well know it's usually grim.

Ethical porn does exist but pretty much no one is actually watching it, and 99.9% of the porn online is not even close to ethical.
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 09:15 PM   #68
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I don't know what to say other than that the scale of the problem is much, much bigger than you realise and that teenage girls being peer pressured into violent or painful sex acts is happening, daily, to thousands of girls, up and down the country, largely thanks to violent pornography. This isn't a theory it's a fact. And no it's not "both men and women" that's just MRA crap; there may be a SMALL proportion of males affected and there may be a SMALL proportion of girls who actually genuinely enjoy these acts but that's not really the point.

It's normalization of male-on-female sexual violence with questionable levels of consent, for the benefit of males. Full stop. And people are full - FULL - of excuses for it.
Personally if someone is violent towards their GF during sex, then they've probably got that side to them anyway, Porn is being blamed for what's most likely a psycho Boyfriend that's using violent Porn as a method to act out his violent tendencies. Just like some psychos do with Video Games.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 09:17 PM   #69
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
In my opinion consent can be extremely murky, and if you offer someone who is desperate enough money to do something they're going to be very tempted to do it. Drug dependence is a common issue, but also young women who simply have nowhere to go. Consent isn't just about having someone say "yes I'll do it"... exploitation and manipulation is absolutely rife in the industry. The myth of the "happy sex worker" is frankly mostly to make the people buying porn, or hiring prostitutes, or subscribing to OnlyFans accounts, feel a little bit better about it.

Personally I think if we search our souls a little we all damn well know it's usually grim.

Ethical porn does exist but pretty much no one is actually watching it, and 99.9% of the porn online is not even close to ethical.
Oh the Industry definitely has issues.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 09:21 PM   #70
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Personally if someone is violent towards their GF during sex, then they've probably got that side to them anyway, Porn is being blamed for what's most likely a psycho Boyfriend that's using violent Porn as a method to act out his violent tendencies. Just like some psychos do with Video Games.
Again though Mock this isn't guessing and theories - a lot of research has been done into this and it's been a common theme over the last couple of decades. We're not just talking about obvious violence, there are smaller things to consider. To give an example - "pushing the head down" (forcing the back of the woman's head so they gag on the penis) is seen as being really normal in porn, and there are countless examples of young women complaining that someone has done this to them, and then when the guy is asked why he did it he's genuinely baffled because he's inexperienced, all he really knows of sex is from porn, and he thought that was a totally normal part of oral sex. Hair pulling is another common example. Or switching to anal without PROPER (informed, genuine, unpressured) consent during sex. Things that most people don't think are a huge problem because porn has made them seem "standard stuff".
__________________

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 31-07-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 11:26 PM   #71
parmnion
A smoking gun.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 35,836

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post


Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Clap all you want, but if half off tibb has to miss out on a good old fisting, dont you come running to me when the reports come flooding on from their bottom filling fingers.
__________________
‐----------
Let's dance!
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 11:28 PM   #72
parmnion
A smoking gun.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 35,836

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Personally if someone is violent towards their GF during sex, then they've probably got that side to them anyway, Porn is being blamed for what's most likely a psycho Boyfriend that's using violent Porn as a method to act out his violent tendencies. Just like some psychos do with Video Games.
No...its what kids watch at 12 or younger on a home pc or laptop when lazy parents cant be arsed to entertain them that make them that way
__________________
‐----------
Let's dance!

Last edited by parmnion; 31-07-2021 at 11:29 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:34 AM   #73
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Again though Mock this isn't guessing and theories - a lot of research has been done into this and it's been a common theme over the last couple of decades. We're not just talking about obvious violence, there are smaller things to consider. To give an example - "pushing the head down" (forcing the back of the woman's head so they gag on the penis) is seen as being really normal in porn, and there are countless examples of young women complaining that someone has done this to them, and then when the guy is asked why he did it he's genuinely baffled because he's inexperienced, all he really knows of sex is from porn, and he thought that was a totally normal part of oral sex. Hair pulling is another common example. Or switching to anal without PROPER (informed, genuine, unpressured) consent during sex. Things that most people don't think are a huge problem because porn has made them seem "standard stuff".
Okay I never thought that I'd ever say this but what's wrong with today's kids?

When I was in my teens I knew that forcing a girl to gag on my Penis was a big no no.

Personally though I thought that violent Porn was illegal to watch in the UK anyway? How are these kids watching it?
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:38 AM   #74
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
No...its what kids watch at 12 or younger on a home pc or laptop when lazy parents cant be arsed to entertain them that make them that way
I would agree more with this.

Parenting and School environment will always shape a person more than entertainment ever will, if one of those two or both of those two things are bad in your life then your chances of being a rotten person will increase.

I always look back to the bullies in my School years, they all had terrible parents, and Teachers being uber soft towards them when they were behaving appallingly.
__________________
I'm gonna say that Birmingham City will win the treble next season.

Remember to laugh next season when we fail.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 01-08-2021 at 12:39 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #75
Toy Soldier
Timothée Sunderland
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 29,719
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Okay I never thought that I'd ever say this but what's wrong with today's kids?

When I was in my teens I knew that forcing a girl to gag on my Penis was a big no no.

Personally though I thought that violent Porn was illegal to watch in the UK anyway? How are these kids watching it?

It’s like anything obviously, it doesn’t affect everyone and it doesn’t impact everyone the same way, obviously plenty of teenagers - even if they’ve seen all sorts of porn - don’t act out the most extreme stuff. Although I think “little bits” of it do still come through in terms of expectations and… umm… techniques.

Anyway in terms of what’s changed with kids these days the answer is basically access. Smartphones and mobile data.

In terms of legality, it is illegal if there’s any suspicion that it’s “real” violence and there was a change a few years back to stop “realistic rape porn” even when it’s acting but there’s still plenty of “consensual aggression” that comes pretty close to the line, and like I said before it’s often so drenched in exploitation and coercion that the “consent line” is really blurred.
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14, 16, education, olds, porn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts