Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 27-09-2021, 10:19 PM #76

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Piers is just a tool for people who now realise how fake n false meghan and harry are to bash away their guilt of adoring them at the beginning.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 10:23 PM #77
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
That's the thing though....you believe what he's saying NOW because its in agreement with your opinion.

The man is a pariah...he will say what will earn him the.most coin.

I actually put more sway in people's opinion on here than.anything that comes out of a gob for hire hack such as.Morgan.

He says that Harry and Meghan are cashing in, pigs at the trough etc etc.....the man needs to loon how he is earning his living in the here and now and evaluate his words quite carefully. If they are cashing in.....so is he.

He accuses them.of virtue signalling whilst virtue signalling himself.

As a neutral....its actually hilarious
I’m not getting paid to call Meghan and Harry liars but they are!

I don’t have to like him or agree with his choice of words to share the same opinion as him but I do
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 10:33 PM #78
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
At this point....yep.

Petrol panic.....fanned by the.media
Covid panic... fanned by the media

The world would be a much calmer place where it not for the media....and before you ask, by media by media I mean, online, tv news, papers, social media, gossip at the shops etc etc et ****ing cetera
Until we stop rewarding "media" by views it won't happen
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 10:58 PM #79

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Rubbish.

He was on telly long before those 2 surfaced.

He could be talking about the price of 2 battered sausages and folk would want to listen.
Don't worry ,I'm sure some of us still remember his glorious phone hacking times . He's probably proud of those corrupt days aswell.

Not every folk wants to listen to his garbage.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:25 PM #80

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They do believe it, the same way every celebrity who endorse charities do, the same.way the Royal Family do. They preach and get the message out there, then they go home to their multi million.pound homes, having no clue what a "normal" family goes through....at the moment with the energy crisis, I know of friends who are going to have to decide to heat or eat....and now with this petrol ****, they can't work as they have no fuel. No celeb...be them Hollywood or monarchy knows that kind.of stress but it pisses me off when its just Harry and Meghan who are constantly harassed for it. Its just ****ing ridiculous at this point.
There are reasons they are called out so often.
The Royal family DO, they don’t just spout meaningless platitudes which are all talk and no action.
I don’t hear the Royals or any celebrities act the victims and whine whine moan moan like Meghan and Harry do. I didn’t see the Royals or any celebs give high profile interviews telling millions a lot of lies about how badly their family treated them; I don’t hear the Royals or any celebrities banging on about compassion and unity when they treat their own families, especially a very elderly grandmother whose husband was dying, with such disregard for her feelings….and I don’t hear the Royals preaching endlessly about climate change then taking unnecessary jaunts over and over again on private jets (William and Kate fly commercial as much as is possible nowadays.)

People aren’t ‘harassing’ a nice, caring couple. They are disgusted at their blatant hypocrisy, the bare faced lies, the whining of 2 very over - privileged people who have absolutely everything those people you mention would feel blessed to have and it’s still not enough. They want more; more money, more deals, more attention, more plaudits, and yes, more press.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 11:41 PM #81

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
I’m not getting paid to call Meghan and Harry liars but they are!

I don’t have to like him or agree with his choice of words to share the same opinion as him but I do
Yep. Same.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:58 PM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Piers is just a tool for people who now realise how fake n false meghan and harry are to bash away their guilt of adoring them at the beginning.
When all that comes up is obsessed! mental! insane! his poor wife! and no actual rebuttals of what he says regarding them you could have a point there.
(I kinda not adored but really liked Meghan at the beginning, but this obviously doesn't apply to me.)
Old 28-09-2021, 06:09 AM #83
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I don’t hear the Royals or any celebrities act the victims and whine whine moan moan like Meghan and Harry do. I didn’t see the Royals or any celebs give high profile interviews telling millions a lot of lies about how badly their family treated them; I don’t hear the Royals or any celebrities banging on about compassion and unity when they treat their own families, especially a very elderly grandmother whose husband was dying, with such disregard for her feelings….and I don’t hear the Royals preaching endlessly about climate change then taking unnecessary jaunts over and over again on private jets (William and Kate fly commercial as much as is possible nowadays.)
Charles has indulged in many a little self-indulgent whinge about the fam over the years as you know full well I’m sure. He’s also spent decades promoting environmentalism but I’ve not seen him flying Ryanair .

The elephant in the room is that Harry and Charles are much more similar than either of them, or any fan of the Monarchy, would care to admit and more similar to each other than either of them are to William. If Charles had been a little less under the Royal thumb, or perhaps if he had met the right partner, or in fact even if he’d just been 2nd in line rather than first-born… he’d probably have gone the exact same way.

The Queen has become hard as nails over the years because she sort of had to, and probably partly because she was a wartime kid. Other than that? The Royals are a pretty moany bunch really, aren’t they? William seems different thus far but let’s face it… in that family it’s him that’s the odd one out, not Harry. Most of them are like Harry. They just didn’t leave.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2021, 07:09 AM #84
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

there are a couple of royals that fall into the ok category, the rest are an absolute shower, and that includes the queen.

Lets also be frank, there are not many in the global population that are not hypocritical in some way or another, its human nature. Do as I say, not as I do, isn't a phrase that came from nothing

When all is said and done, H & M for me are just a couple of privileged, spoilt, wannabees. I find it amusing to follow their ins and outs on here, but i've never watched their interviews, i don't follow their every move. They just don't rank as particularly interesting. It was news when they stuck 2 fingers up at the royal family but that was over in 5 mins , all the rest from them has been a lot of huffing and puffing
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2021, 08:58 AM #85
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

I'm not sure that Harry and Meghan are worth the 80-odd posts in this thread. TiBB is the only place I see them mentioned.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2021, 09:07 AM #86
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I'm not sure that Harry and Meghan are worth the 80-odd posts in this thread. TiBB is the only place I see them mentioned.
It’s just chewing the fat as we do for most topics
Old 28-09-2021, 09:13 AM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Charles has indulged in many a little self-indulgent whinge about the fam over the years as you know full well I’m sure. He’s also spent decades promoting environmentalism but I’ve not seen him flying Ryanair .

The elephant in the room is that Harry and Charles are much more similar than either of them, or any fan of the Monarchy, would care to admit and more similar to each other than either of them are to William. If Charles had been a little less under the Royal thumb, or perhaps if he had met the right partner, or in fact even if he’d just been 2nd in line rather than first-born… he’d probably have gone the exact same way.

The Queen has become hard as nails over the years because she sort of had to, and probably partly because she was a wartime kid. Other than that? The Royals are a pretty moany bunch really, aren’t they? William seems different thus far but let’s face it… in that family it’s him that’s the odd one out, not Harry. Most of them are like Harry. They just didn’t leave.
Charles having family related moans a few times about Mummy and Daddy not being around much and being sent to a boarding school he hated over the course of decades is hardly the same as Harry’s interviews and whineathons about his family who pandered to his every need and covered up numerous tantrums, and no, I don’t think the birth Royals are a pretty moany bunch..what makes you think so?? Examples?
I agree with you that Charles and Harry are similar in character in one respect at least, they are both weak and need a stronger, more dominant partner like Edward 8th also - (Camilla, Meghan, Mrs. Simpson). I think Charles has improved a lot since he married Camilla, his disastrous marriage to Diana (who I had a lot of affection for) did him a lot of harm. He’s a warmer, more likable character nowadays imo.
Members of the Royal Family sometimes fly on private jets, but they must be travelling for official Royal business in order to receive this benefit, and it is not guaranteed. The Queen reportedly sets a travel budget for the entire family each year, as these are taxpayer funds being used, and nowadays they fly scheduled flights as often as possible.

Last edited by jet; 28-09-2021 at 09:15 AM.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:16 AM #88
-

-

Quote:
80 is pretty generous, there have been DOZENS of H&M threads deleted, I think we must easily be at 1000 - 1500 posts on this topic by now .

and that's just Jet
Old 28-09-2021, 09:20 AM #89

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Forums are all about a bit of escapism really, aren't they? so for me personally much better than politics or the pandemic, but everyone has their own thing.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:21 AM #90
-

-

I actually did some searches for various usernames and "meghan" and it's quite startling .

Jet has about 250 posts with the word "meghan" in them but LT actually outperforms at 300+ .

I can't say much though as I have 184

And Marsh is at well over 200 as well but ... ... ... look ... look what came up ... ...

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/for...postcount=2174
Old 28-09-2021, 09:23 AM #91
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I actually did some searches for various usernames and "meghan" and it's quite startling .

Jet has about 250 posts with the word "meghan" in them but LT actually outperforms at 300+ .

And Marsh is at well over 200 as well but ... ... ... look ... look what came up ... ...

LOL... you are naughty.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:24 AM #92
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Forums are all about a bit of escapism really, aren't they? so for me personally much better than politics or the pandemic, but everyone has their own thing.
Not a criticism of either of you... I wouldn't dare!
Old 28-09-2021, 09:25 AM #93
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

the reason for LT's high meghan post count is because he is always defending the shouty mouthed man child
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2021, 09:27 AM #94

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Obsessed, the lot of you.

Marsh!
Old 28-09-2021, 09:30 AM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I guess anytime the Queen or William or Kate etc go anywhere I guess they should ride on bikes and fly economy.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:35 AM #96
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
You haven’t lost your bite my lovely but kids mellows you out for a while until they get to stroppy know it al’s then you get biting again lol

Last edited by thesheriff443; 28-09-2021 at 09:36 AM.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:38 AM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If it meant you were posting more often all round I'd brace meself and take it like a man Liv.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:39 AM #98
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I guess anytime the Queen or William or Kate etc go anywhere I guess they should ride on bikes and fly economy.
Well you guess right for a change.

William and Kate boarding and Easyjet flight. That's the future king and queen... not an ex-prince and an actress

Spoiler:

Old 28-09-2021, 09:39 AM #99
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
When have they urged the peasants not to fly though?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...so-much-n68533

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 28-09-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2021, 09:41 AM #100
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
THats just silly a more serious question is, who actually benefited from the trip?

I can’t see that those kids being read a crappy poem based book will change their poverty ridden lives do you?

Better if they donated the 8 grand a nite hotel charge to them and the cost of the private jet and stayed at home

Last edited by thesheriff443; 28-09-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
citizen, event, global, harry, meghan, stage