Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

View Poll Results: How do you like your booze: soft (beer, cider, wine) or hard (liquor/cocktails)?
Soft (I’d rather work my way through a bottle of Prosecco than Bombay Saphire) 7 63.64%
Soft (I’d rather work my way through a bottle of Prosecco than Bombay Saphire)
7 63.64%
Hard (gin’s my evening/nightly staple, not beer) 3 27.27%
Hard (gin’s my evening/nightly staple, not beer)
3 27.27%
Depends on my mood (I drink beer/wine at home but on the lash it’s always rum and vodka) 1 9.09%
Depends on my mood (I drink beer/wine at home but on the lash it’s always rum and vodka)
1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-10-2021, 12:40 PM #26

Gin used to be my staple (two or three years ago) but these days I just stick to beer for the most part. I have a few G. & T.s at the bar from time to time but it’s rare (literally less than five times a year). I don’t really drink spirits like that anymore (probably because I take marijuana quite a lot so I have less inclination to drink in general).

I probably get through the equivalent of one big bottle of Lambrini and a crate of beer over the week(end) and that tends to be my lot these days. I’ll indulge in spirits (usually gin) when I’m in a liquor kind of mood but I’m rarely in that kind of mood these days.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alcohol, person, soft, spirits