Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 06-12-2021, 09:49 PM #351

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyToes View Post
I’m gutted Kadeena left….I thought she was great.
Yeah both Kadeena & Louise did amazing in the trial as well, I'm annoyed she's gone .
Old 06-12-2021, 10:39 PM #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Yeah both Kadeena & Louise did amazing in the trial as well, I'm annoyed she's gone .
Of all the ladies..she was the best. She did not deserve to go.
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:00 PM #353

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes, I'm surprised and disapponted that she's gone. A very genuine and down to earth lady.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:05 PM #354

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I was hoping for the snakes Danny or Adam to go, but I suppose they will have the fanbases as they are well known. The way Danny pretends to droll over David to get a storyline gets on my nerves.
I kind of went off David a bit tonight, what an ego, he sees himself as 'the Great I Am'.
Simon is currently my favourite.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:06 PM #355

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah she should have made the final, but I had a feeling she'd be an early exit. It's typical how all the nice genuine people get eliminated early on in these shows .
Old 06-12-2021, 11:28 PM #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I was hoping for the snakes Danny or Adam to go, but I suppose they will have the fanbases as they are well known. The way Danny pretends to droll over David to get a storyline gets on my nerves.
I kind of went off David a bit tonight, what an ego, he sees himself as 'the Great I Am'.
Simon is currently my favourite.

Danny is bouncing off of David for sure. I like David…he lost it a bit tonight but I am not a Naughty Boy fan and I think he has grated on them all in there and I think the slightest thing he does will give them an opportunity to have a go…David has been one of NB’s biggest supporters in the trials so to put David in the picture for a trial clearly none of them wanted to do hit a nerve.
Simon is my favourite…what a down to earth guy…no ego and extremely laid back.
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 12:33 AM #357

Quote:
I’m gutted Kadeena left….I thought she was great.
Me too, definitely deserves to stay much longer. Such a shame.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:25 AM #358

Quote:

But thats too late
bulk of Votes already pilled up.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:38 AM #359
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Bull****ting Bridge was at it from the get-go, pretending she believed it was possible "she could be the one to go".."IF I go tonight it'll be maaaaaaaaaaaad", "maaaaaaaaaad" in what sense was never fully explained, but it was obvious she meant it would be absurd and undeserved. This is just the sheer arrogant entitlement that some people hold.

Moronic Miller woke up feeling "needy"(needy for trials and more air time..but since he can't openly admit to this, a "hug" will do for now) Tried to PUSH and FORCE the "bromance" rubbish again with Ginola(who was having none of it. EMBARRASSING) and ended up looking RIDICULOUS and as DESPERATE as he's ever been. Even bull****ting Bridge was having a good laugh at his obvious DESPERATION.

The campers were told they had "the chance" to win their crappy letters from home..like their was ever any "chance" they would allow this nauseating cryfest to pass by without getting the max out of it. PATHETIC. The mannequin's attempt at getting Gregson's letter told us just what a bloody FARCE it all was. He gets it wrong but then "luckily"(says Gregson) the computer "hinted" at what was wrong. EMBARRASSING. and all the while we're watching all the idiots sitting around looking "anxious" and "stressed" like it was "up in the air" as to whether each desperado would get their moment to fake cry. RIDICULOUS. Minchin was acting like she was coding nuclear warheads, where one false move would lead to catastrophic consequences. When Bull****ting Bridge inevitably got her crappy letter "unlocked" she was in her fav room pretending ALL SHE'S EVER WANTED since being there was "to know how hubby and the boys are doing"..and then she was lying her ass off again shortly afterwards, when she was seemingly struggling to remember Snoozie's code..BUT "magically" another number jumped into her entitled head, and she "knew she had it". Oh my, what a "close shave" snoozie had there. But again, why was Snoozie even bothering? I'm sure that magic wand of hers that can produce silly GIANT earrings, shiny lip gloss etc.. can also hey presto a letter from home..

Of course one of these silly ceremonies wouldn't be complete if it didn't feature "the one/s that got away". Woodyatt and surprise, surprise Ginola("legend") were to be the chosen ones this year. It usually features a nauseating pet of theirs, just to allow them the chance of separately milking the situation later on when they inevitably get "the chance" to win their letter further down the road. So bloody transparent. But this all but confirms Ginola will be almost impossible to topple from this position. ITV have pushed their dish and enough horny housewives are eating it up. He's tapped into a touch of the desperates at times so he can hardly be considered an authentic winner, but compared to the likes of Bridge and Miller.. he'd have to be considered acceptable.

Always interesting to see them "decide" who takes on the upcoming trial. Even though Miller gave Minchin the evil eyes, he knew he had to concede 1 spot to her because she's done zilch, but he badly wanted that other spot(despite absurdly claiming he "wasn't DESPERATE to do one"..) Nancy boy actually deserves a spot in the final just for continuing to troll Miller by strongly suggesting Daveed should do it. Being an "actor" you'd imagine Miller would have enough skill to at least appear not to be ropeable..but CLEARLY not. In the end, Daveed's ego led to him attacking Nancy boy so he didn't get the spot he craved either. They couldn't have the females fail so they made it another easy trial to guarantee them a fullhouse.

The fake tears were once again flowing at the letters from home nonsense, and Bridge didn't even want to wait until she got hers read, so she pretended to "have gone" as someone else's was being read. PATHETIC. And Ginola was reading Desperate Dan's letter just fine until his own name got a mention..then all of a sudden he became a bumbling, bubbling wreck ??? the man must indeed be in love with himself. But as well as having all the horny housewives already in the bug, this "scene" would have stacked an untold amount of gullibles in there..
Old 07-12-2021, 01:43 AM #360
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa's Little Helper View Post
Matt seemed to be blaming Naughty Boy for failing to get more stars.
But he didn't look up either to get the stars.
I think it's because Naughty Boy sucked at every round of the trial that pissed Matty off.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:49 AM #361

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by over cooked turkey View Post
Adam is a knob..

A smarmy creep of a man. An all the kit and cuboodle, cyclist twat, that's far to opinionated on people he doesnt know.
Personally I feel like Adam is one of only a few people that can walk out of the Show feeling proud of himself so far.

The OTT attention seeking from some of them this year is seriously annoying.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:53 AM #362
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Bull****ting Bridge was at it from the get-go, pretending she believed it was possible "she could be the one to go".."IF I go tonight it'll be maaaaaaaaaaaad", "maaaaaaaaaad" in what sense was never fully explained, but it was obvious she meant it would be absurd and undeserved. This is just the sheer arrogant entitlement that some people hold.

Moronic Miller woke up feeling "needy"(needy for trials and more air time..but since he can't openly admit to this, a "hug" will do for now) Tried to PUSH and FORCE the "bromance" rubbish again with Ginola(who was having none of it. EMBARRASSING) and ended up looking RIDICULOUS and as DESPERATE as he's ever been. Even bull****ting Bridge was having a good laugh at his obvious DESPERATION.

The campers were told they had "the chance" to win their crappy letters from home..like their was ever any "chance" they would allow this nauseating cryfest to pass by without getting the max out of it. PATHETIC. The mannequin's attempt at getting Gregson's letter told us just what a bloody FARCE it all was. He gets it wrong but then "luckily"(says Gregson) the computer "hinted" at what was wrong. EMBARRASSING. and all the while we're watching all the idiots sitting around looking "anxious" and "stressed" like it was "up in the air" as to whether each desperado would get their moment to fake cry. RIDICULOUS. Minchin was acting like she was coding nuclear warheads, where one false move would lead to catastrophic consequences. When Bull****ting Bridge inevitably got her crappy letter "unlocked" she was in her fav room pretending ALL SHE'S EVER WANTED since being there was "to know how hubby and the boys are doing"..and then she was lying her ass off again shortly afterwards, when she was seemingly struggling to remember Snoozie's code..BUT "magically" another number jumped into her entitled head, and she "knew she had it". Oh my, what a "close shave" snoozie had there. But again, why was Snoozie even bothering? I'm sure that magic wand of hers that can produce silly GIANT earrings, shiny lip gloss etc.. can also hey presto a letter from home..

Of course one of these silly ceremonies wouldn't be complete if it didn't feature "the one/s that got away". Woodyatt and surprise, surprise Ginola("legend") were to be the chosen ones this year. It usually features a nauseating pet of theirs, just to allow them the chance of separately milking the situation later on when they inevitably get "the chance" to win their letter further down the road. So bloody transparent. But this all but confirms Ginola will be almost impossible to topple from this position. ITV have pushed their dish and enough horny housewives are eating it up. He's tapped into a touch of the desperates at times so he can hardly be considered an authentic winner, but compared to the likes of Bridge and Miller.. he'd have to be considered acceptable.

Always interesting to see them "decide" who takes on the upcoming trial. Even though Miller gave Minchin the evil eyes, he knew he had to concede 1 spot to her because she's done zilch, but he badly wanted that other spot(despite absurdly claiming he "wasn't DESPERATE to do one"..) Nancy boy actually deserves a spot in the final just for continuing to troll Miller by strongly suggesting Daveed should do it. Being an "actor" you'd imagine Miller would have enough skill to at least appear not to be ropeable..but CLEARLY not. In the end, Daveed's ego led to him attacking Nancy boy so he didn't get the spot he craved either. They couldn't have the females fail so they made it another easy trial to guarantee them a fullhouse.

The fake tears were once again flowing at the letters from home nonsense, and Bridge didn't even want to wait until she got hers read, so she pretended to "have gone" as someone else's was being read. PATHETIC. And Ginola was reading Desperate Dan's letter just fine until his own name got a mention..then all of a sudden he became a bumbling, bubbling wreck ??? the man must indeed be in love with himself. But as well as having all the horny housewives already in the bug, this "scene" would have stacked an untold amount of gullibles in there..
brilliant Sniper

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:54 AM #363
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

So disappointed it was Kadeena that left, should have been Louise

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 07-12-2021, 06:08 AM #364

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):

Pro sniper you have it bang on the money this series. I agree with all of that. Last nights episode was vomit inducing. Danny and Frankie are the biggest game players. David I liked until last night where he really irritated me. Simon's the winner for me. He's just been himself. Simon was at my cousin's wedding a long time ago when he worked on coronation Street and they used to be good mates and he was so lovely to all our family. A really nice bloke
Old 07-12-2021, 07:43 AM #365
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

we taped it and fast forwarded through the letters, couldn't stomach it at all, and as for the drama that they tried to create about 'losing someone else's letter' , it was a terrible show all in all

Naughty is the only one bringing the drama

Old 07-12-2021, 08:07 AM #366

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Danny frankie Simon final 3 please
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:21 AM #367

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane View Post
Danny frankie Simon final 3 please
I want it to be Simon David and Snoochie(but think she will be out really soon)
Old 07-12-2021, 08:26 AM #368
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Snowman View Post
I want it to be Simon David and Snoochie(but think she will be out really soon)
Snoochie is a nobody, she shouldn't have been allowed to compete in this show

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:35 AM #369
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Surprised that Kadeena was eliminated.
I wonder if Snoochie could be next
Old 07-12-2021, 08:35 AM #370
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

I like Snoochie, she seems really grounded

Old 07-12-2021, 09:00 AM #371
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I like Danny very much. He's a kind soul and he means we'll. I love that he's showing his more emotional side
Old 07-12-2021, 09:03 AM #372
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The way David reassured Danny. This is why David is my favourite
Old 07-12-2021, 10:21 AM #373

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
But thats too late
bulk of Votes already pilled up.
It figures . Such a ashame as Kadeena was one of the nicest in there .
Old 07-12-2021, 10:26 AM #374

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Danny is bouncing off of David for sure. I like David…he lost it a bit tonight but I am not a Naughty Boy fan and I think he has grated on them all in there and I think the slightest thing he does will give them an opportunity to have a go…David has been one of NB’s biggest supporters in the trials so to put David in the picture for a trial clearly none of them wanted to do hit a nerve.
Simon is my favourite…what a down to earth guy…no ego and extremely laid back.
Danny wants to win so badly , he's riding on David's coat tails . He kept laying it on thick with the whole "he's my idol" thing .

I actually hope Simon wins to surprise them all , because you can tell he's not fussed about winning. But it's obviously between Frankie & Danny zzzz.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:30 AM #375
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Danny wants to win so badly , he's riding on David's coat tails . He kept laying it on thick with the whole "he's my idol" thing .

I actually hope Simon wins to surprise them all , because you can tell he's not fussed about winning. But it's obviously between Frankie & Danny zzzz.
Simon could easily win it. He's naturally very funny. Love him

Last edited by Vanessa; 07-12-2021 at 10:30 AM.
Vanessa is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
celebrity, discussion, itv, thread