Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Old 26-02-2022, 10:42 PM #26
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Ok, so let's sort this out.

One of the things i'd always liked about the few conversations we have is that you will challenge me directly and forcefully if you disagree with something I've posted, and I always thought that was a 2 way street. Maybe that assumption was false on my part.

I even wrote a post last night that said it wasn't my intention to make you feel the way you did and considered that the end of it. When anyone writes hope you're ok or are you ok? We both know what the implication is, and it's not the faux niceness you pretended to show. As I said, I pm'd you when I had genuine concerns, and you're running around splashing this BS around because you were challenged.

I'll also add that in the past, I've Pm'd you to have direct discussions about thread topics in pm to avoid them getting lost in the noise of threads. How many folks do you think I've ever done that with? Which shows I did have some respect for you. But here you are, a mod, not able to afford me the same courtesy. I know which method of dealing with issues I prefer, and it's not the weird direction you decided to take.

The bastardisation of my post was way off base - and following on from telling Kizzy to stop drinking, maybe it's others that should be asking you if you're ok?

The sig thing was admittedly silly, and it was done after your earlier post in this thread, but if you think it took a lot of searching, I don't know what to say.

Mentioning another FM/mod in a post about folks that may/may not watch a certain news channel is not a rule break or offensive in anyway. I even wrote it with a qualifier that I hadn't checked. Is that really what you're upset about? It's way sillier than my putin sig, but I'll remove it because feelings.

You decided to take offense at something that didn't require it, and rather than talk to me one to one (as I've done with you, so it's not as though it would be out of place), you've carried this on.
Hang on I never said that to kizzy. If you think I did you've misunderstood, not that I think it's fair on other members to be brought up anyway
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-02-2022, 07:56 AM #27
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Hang on I never said that to kizzy. If you think I did you've misunderstood, not that I think it's fair on other members to be brought up anyway
It's exactly what you said. If there is some missing context, or an apology that got caught up in an argument and accidentally deleted, then that's fair. It's never been a thing on here that you can't even bring fm's up to describe something. Nothing about the other poster was discussed/highlighted/criticised/praised. It wasn't even the main jist of my post, but it's the only thing you focus on, when you have the power to delete.

It's been a sh1tty couple of years in general, and we've had posters on here sectioned in the past. None of us really have any idea what anyone else is actually dealing with/has dealt with, and let's say for a second I was having suicidal thoughts, how do you think I would have read your posts? No fm would be allowed to get away with consistently posting that, and rightfully so.

If you want to clarify anything about your posts directed at the other poster, then I'll listen, otherwise I'm about done.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 27-02-2022 at 07:56 AM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-02-2022, 08:38 AM #28
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

If you're talking about this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
I would recommend you stop drinking for a few days
It was directed at the OP because his last 2 posts in that thread seemed to be alcohol induced and it was making him feel worse about his situation. It wasn't directed at kizzy at all

I'll reflect on the rest of what you've said but your portrayal of my attitude and conduct on here is not really one that I recognise, I feel slightly baffled by this whole interaction
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-02-2022, 08:04 AM #29
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

good for Russia this, with Poland chickening out with their russophobia

easier route for Russia towards the world cup

could've just played in neutral ground, but if polish FA wants to be russophobic bigots ok
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cancels, poland, qualifier, russia, wc