Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Old 10-05-2022, 03:04 AM #1
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Your Football wishlist for next season?

Okay so basically what stuff would you like to see happen next season on the Football? And no Footie haters you can't wish for the Sport to be cancelled.

It doesn't just have to be British Football, it can include any League around the world, for example you could want a certain outcome in the Swedish fourth division, things like that.

Anyway here's some of the things that I would like to see happen next season.

1. Blues actually being competitive rather than the ****fest we've been over the last decade. Seriously I've never felt so pessimistic about the club like I do right now.

2. I would like to see Rangers be rightfully champions of Scotland again.

3. I would like to see Valencia win La Liga.

4. I would like to see Man Utd challenging for the Premier League title with Tottenham & Arsenal, I think that could be an exciting season to watch.

5. I would like to see Liverpool beat Villa 7-2 at Villa Park.

6. I would like to see England win the World Cup, even if it's highly unlikely.

7. I would like to see Everton have a better season if they were to survive relegation this season.

8. I would like to see Tamworth promoted from the Southern Premier League.

9. I would like Blues to "Brazil" Leeds again like all of the Leeds fans love so much from our matches against each other.

10. I would like to see a different team win the Bundesliga.

11. My last one and probably my most controversial one with fellow Blues fans. I would like to see the City of Birmingham shine a little bit more next season and that both Blues & Villa have strong seasons because let's face it we've both been **** teams for over a decade at this point and are living off one game each where something actually special went down in those games. The scum winning 7-2 against Liverpool, and us this season hammering Luton 5-0 at Kenilworth Road. But other than those games it's been **** for both clubs and that does need to stop.

I didn't realise that I'd have quite so many things I'd like to see happen next season, I'm confident that most of them won't happen, but it'd be nice if some of them came to pass.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
football, season, wishlist